View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 09:17 AM   #456
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bologna 'lead race to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic... but his wife would prefer a return to Milan'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic's contract with LA Galaxy expires at the end of the year
* The 38-year-old is said to be eyeing a move back to Italy after his stint in USA
* Bologna are said to be leading the race to sign the former Sweden international

Bologna are leading the race to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer when he leaves the MLS - despite his wife preferring a move back to Milan.

Ibrahimovic, 38, has been linked with a wide array of top European clubs though it is Bologna who are the shock favourites to sign the Swedish star.

However La Gazetto Dello Sport states that his wife Helena Seger is 'in love' with the idea of returning back to Milan.

The Italian newspaper say that a decision will be made in December when his contract with LA Galaxy comes to an end.

Bologna are seen to be at the top of Ibrahimovic's choices given his friendship with coach Sinisa Mihajlovic.

However his wife has good memories of AC Milan, where Zlatan played between 2010 and 2012 before he left to join Paris Saint-Germain.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is said to favour a move to Bologna when his contract at LA Galaxy finishes. However his wife prefers a move to AC Milan who Zlatan last played for back in 2012. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 42 goals in 61 games during his time at AC Milan from 2010-2012

After a successful stint in Paris and then a move to Manchester United, Ibrahimovic moved to America to join LA Galaxy back in 2018.

He is now targeting a return to Europe after netting a staggering 53 goals in 58 games for the Los Angeles-based side.

He played his last match for the team when they were knocked out of the play-offs with a 5-3 loss to arch rivals Los Angeles FC.

Ibrahimovic took to social media to thank the fans of LA Galaxy for 'making me feel alive again', before jokingly suggesting they can 'go back to watch baseball'.

He said: 'I came, I saw, I conquered. Thank you @lagalaxy for making me feel alive again.

'To the Galaxy fans - you wanted Zlatan, I gave you Zlatan. You are welcome. The story continues...Now go back to watch baseball'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7697259/Bologna-lead-race-sign-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-stars-wife-prefer-Milan-return.html