United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 07-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #41
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: ManUtd, Coach and Staff News - Update: Ambassador role for Schmeichel

MUFC man Maurice Watkins joins Lancashire board
MEN, Chris Ostick - August 07, 2012

Maurice Watkins

Maurice Watkins has swapped one Old Trafford for another by joining the board at Lancashire.

It is a major coup for the Red Rose, with Watkins bringing with him 28 years of experience as a director and board member at United.

After joining the Reds in 1984, he played a key role in appointing Sir Alex Ferguson as manager at Old Trafford and was at the heart of the transformation which saw United become one of the biggest sporting clubs in the world.

He is the first new appointment to the Lancashire board since members agreed to change the way the club is run at an historic AGM in April.

Watkins, who is still United’s club lawyer despite stepping down from the board in June, is also chairman of the Greyhound Board of Great Britain, and interim chairman of the Rugby Football League.

His exact role at Lancashire has yet to be decided, but his wealth of knowledge and contacts in the sporting world will be of major benefit to the club as they continue to build for the future.

"The appointment of Maurice is incredible news for Lancashire,” said chairman Michael Cairns.

"He has a wealth of experience in the governance of sport including a long tenure as a director of our neighbours Manchester United.

"We are very pleased to have him on the board and his experience and commitment to the north west of England, through his directorships and charitable activities, will be of immense benefit to Lancashire as we move forward into an exciting new era."

Watkins, who was awarded a CBE in the Queen’s birthday honours list last year for his role as chairman of the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Charity, is an avid cricket fan, is a long-term member of Lancashire and has supported the club since he was a boy.

He played cricket for Manchester Grammar School and for Hale Barns.

"It is a great honour,” said Watkins, who is a joint senior partner at Manchester-based solicitors Brabners Chaffe Street.

“Playing in the annual Lancashire v United cricket match was always one of the highlights of my year.

“I have always had a passion for cricket and have enjoyed watching Lancashire greats like Brian Statham, Cyril Washbrook, Harry Pilling and Clive Lloyd over the years.

“So to move from one side of Old Trafford to the other is a marvellous opportunity.

“Hopefully the experience I have in the governance and administration of sports through working at a major brand like United will be useful, not just at domestic level but at international level too.

“It is an exciting time at Lancashire, with all the redevelopment work going on at Old Trafford and a young side winning the Championship last season. Hopefully I will be able to help take the club forward.”
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 21-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #42
hendrikYP
academy
evil on The Red Devils

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
hendrikYP has no contributions yet
Visit hendrikYP's Facebook Visit hendrikYP's Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United, Coach and Staff News

mencari pengganti mesti mikir2 juga tu
Old 30-11-2012, 01:50 AM   #43
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ManUtd, Coach and Staff News - Update: Ambassador role for Schmeichel

29/11/2012 12:30 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Law named club ambassador

Reds legend Denis Law is the latest former player to be appointed an official Manchester United ambassador.

As part of his role, the Scot, who netted 237 goals in 404 Reds appearances between 1962 and 1973, will attend various events and functions on behalf of the club, promoting the work it does within the community and with its partners and sharing anecdotes from his time at Old Trafford.

Speaking about the appointment, Law said he was honoured to*join Sir Bobby Charlton, Bryan Robson, Gary Neville, Andrew Cole and Peter Schmeichel as an official United ambassador.

"I' m delighted and honoured," he said. "The club has changed a lot since my day, but the support and passion of the fans has remained the same and I'm looking forward to meeting them as part of my new role."

Hailed as one of United’s finest ever players, Denis signed for United in 1962*–*50 years ago this season –*for a then record fee of £115,000. He became an instant favourite with the Old Trafford crowd after he scored on his league debut in a 2-2 draw against West Bromwich Albion.

He then went on to become one of the most prolific goalscorers in United’s history and is widely regarded as one of the greatest players ever to wear the famous red shirt.

Denis won the 1963 FA Cup, championship medals in 1964/65 and 1966/67 and was named European Footballer of the Year in 1964. He played a key part in helping the Reds reach the 1968 European Cup final but missed the game due to a knee injury.

Manchester United chief executive David Gill said he's looking forward to working with Denis in his new role.

"Denis Law is one of the greatest strikers ever to have played the game and his place in club folklore is assured.

"It is great news that Denis has agreed to become and ambassador for United.*He's our first ever winner of the Ballon D'Or and*a man of great integrity and humour."
Old 10-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #44
kingherooney
#thankyousiralex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
kingherooney has no contributions yet

David Moyes Bukan Calon Pengganti Sir Alex Ferguson
Moyes dinilai bukan suksesor ideal bagi Ferguson.

OLEH * HENRY AA 10 Feb 2013 09:52:00

Sir Alex Ferguson sudah berusia 71 tahun, tapi sampai saat ini ia belum pernah mengungkapkan kapan akan memasuki masa pensiun.

Pelatih asal Skotlandia itu diyakini masih akan membesut Manchester United setidaknya satu musim lagi. Meskipun begitu sejumlah nama calon penggantinya sudah beberapa kali beredar di media.

Nama pelatih Everton David Moyes kerap disebut-sebut sebagai calon suksesor Fergie, dan hal itu pernah dilontarkan sendiri oleh pelatih veteran tersebut.

Namun kabar terbaru dari Sunday People menyebutkan, Moyes bukanlah calon pengganti Fergie. Hal itu dikatakan oleh salah seorang petinggi United.

Moyes dinilai kurang berpengalaman di level atas karena belum berpengalaman di Liga Champions. Nama mantan pelatih Barcelona Pep Guardiola sempat disebut-sebut sebagai calon pengganti Fergie.

Namun dengan keputusan Pep untuk melatih Beyern Munich pada musim mendatang, pelatih Real Madrid Jose Mourinho dinilai menjadi calon terkuat sebagai pelatih United selanjutnya.

(http://m.goal.com/x/id-ID/news/3740227)
yupp...setuju dengan berita diatas, D. Moyes masih belum bisa memenuhi ekspektasi dari united. Tapi apakah ini indikasi opa SAF sudah ingin beristirahat dengan keahlian bongkar-pasang strategi di kursi kepelatihan united pada waktu dekat ini...???
Old 20-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #45
rondwisan

20/02/2013 12:00 - ManUtd, Communications Dept.
Ed Woodward assumes responsibilities at MU

– Executive vice chairman takes on duties vacated by David Gill

– Richard Arnold appointed group managing director, consolidating business operations under him

– Michael Bolingbroke, chief operating officer, to be appointed to the main board and to take on further responsibilities including chairman of the MU Foundation

(NYSE:MANU) Ed Woodward, Manchester United’s executive vice chairman, is to assume the responsibilities that David Gill will relinquish on 30 June. From 1 July, Ed will have overall responsibility for the club, including, in conjunction with Sir Alex Ferguson, facilitating transfer activity.

In a revised management structure from 1 July, Ed has appointed Richard Arnold, the current commercial director, as its new group managing director, overseeing all commercial and operational aspects of the club.

Michael Bolingbroke, chief operating officer, will report into Richard and consolidate the club’s operations under him. His new position will see him take responsibility for the club’s local, national and global CSR (corporate social responsibility) projects.

Ed joined the club in 2005. He initially focused on developing the overall growth strategy of the club and in 2007 he assumed direct responsibility for the commercial and media operations. Hiring Richard, together they developed and implemented a new commercial strategy, including the execution of an innovative sponsorship approach.

Ed is a director of Manchester United Football Club, Manchester United plc, Manchester United Merchandising Ltd and MUTV. He also sits on the Marketing Committee of the European Club Association. His job title will remain executive vice chairman.

Richard joined United in 2007 and is currently responsible for the management and growth of the club’s sponsorship, retail, merchandising, apparel and product licensing, and its new media and mobile business. He was nominated for SportBusiness International's Sports innovator of the year list in 2011. He is a director of Manchester United Football Club, Manchester United plc, Manchester United Merchandising Limited, MUTV and the MU Foundation.

Michael joined the club as its first ever chief operating officer in 2007 and is responsible for finance, ticketing, hospitality, matchday and non-matchday operations, club secretarial functions, property management and corporate services.* He is a board member of Manchester United Football Club, MUTV and a trustee of the Club’s pension fund.

Joel Glazer said:

“I am delighted Ed has agreed to take on this new role at the club. He has devoted the last seven years of his professional life to Manchester United and truly understands the club’s culture and what makes this club so treasured."

Ed Woodward said:

“This appointment is a great honour. Manchester United is a glorious football club. We have wonderfully loyal fans, a deeply rich history and tradition but also aren’t afraid to lead and to innovate. When allied to the dedication and loyalty of our staff, the talent of our players and the incomparable skills of our manager, it has been a very successful combination, which we are all committed to maintain.

“I am particularly humbled to have the chance to work alongside the greatest manager in the history of the game. Alex's experience and track record are incomparable and I look forward to having the opportunity to support him in shaping his squad in the future and maintaining the club’s position at the pinnacle of the sport.

“I’d like to thank David for his help and guidance over recent years, which has helped to develop and hone my experience at the highest level of club football.

“I am delighted Richard has accepted the offer of becoming group managing director. His work as commercial director has redefined the way the industry looks at sponsorship and partner servicing and I know he will continue to bring the same enthusiasm and skills to his new role.

“Michael has done great work at the club in the last six years and has transformed the customer service ethos and operations at Old Trafford.*In addition, he has been responsible for managing the work to upgrade our state-of-the-art training facilities at Carrington to an exceptionally high standard.

“Richard, Michael and I have worked closely together for more than five years now and I’m delighted this core group will continue to help shape the future of the club for years to come.”

Sir Alex Ferguson said:

“Ed is taking over from a chief executive who has helped to lay the foundations of the present Manchester United.*I know David will welcome Ed’s appointment, as I do. He is a young man with the energy and drive to help keep United at the forefront of the game and to help us maintain our success on the field.* I’m looking forward to working with him and wish him all the best.”

Richard Arnold said:

“It is a great privilege to have been asked to serve as the group managing director of the world's greatest football club. Having worked as commercial director since 2007, I have seen the esteem in which it is held around the world and I am conscious that those who work here are the custodians of that reputation and have a responsibility to honour the past while preparing the club for the challenges of the future.

“The great strength of Manchester United is its ability to combine continuity with a relentless desire to change and improve. I look forward to playing my part in continuing that tradition and keeping this great institution in the hearts and minds of our fans all around the world and at the top of world football.”

Michael Bolingbroke said:

“I have worked closely with the Foundation since its early days and have been involved in some of its activities and programmes.*It’s a great honour to have the opportunity to become its chairman and be able to help define its strategy and ensure that its ultimate goal – of using the power of Manchester United to help disadvantaged communities both here in Manchester and around the world – is achieved.

“I’ve worked with Ed and Richard on the senior management team for five years now and I’m looking forward to the new challenges.”
Old 21-02-2013, 04:24 AM   #46
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Setiap orang ada masanya, setiap masa ada orangnya.

Berharap Ed Woodward akan punya prestasi tersendiri dari David Gill.
Old 21-02-2013, 05:57 AM   #47
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Moga bisa muncul gambarnya...

penampakan Ed Wood, he... info dari redcafe, Ed Wood adalah orang dekat Glazer. Kutipan dari RC " Woodward is a favourite with MUFC owners. Helped arrange financing for takeover when at JP Morgan. Before joining and setting up London office."

Dia dikabarkan tidak terlalu tertarik ke sepak bola. kabar yang ada nggak enak semua. Moga bisa jadi partner manager United yang baik dan tetep mampu mendukung tim sepak bola United di jalur juara, aamiin... (makin kenceng doanya )
Old 21-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #48
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

Dunia kadang adil...orang yang gak terlalu tertarik sepakbola jadi petinggi salah satu klub besar sepakbola...
sementara yang fans sendiri hanya bisa nonton di tv....
semoga bisa menjaga tradisi juara United
Old 21-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #49
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Moga bisa muncul gambarnya...

penampakan Ed Wood, he... info dari redcafe, Ed Wood adalah orang dekat Glazer. Kutipan dari RC " Woodward is a favourite with MUFC owners. Helped arrange financing for takeover when at JP Morgan. Before joining and setting up London office."

Dia dikabarkan tidak terlalu tertarik ke sepak bola. kabar yang ada nggak enak semua. Moga bisa jadi partner manager United yang baik dan tetep mampu mendukung tim sepak bola United di jalur juara, aamiin... (makin kenceng doanya )
keluarga glazer lagikah. setelah gill pergi, dan bentar lagi SAF juga pasti akan ninggalin United.. gmn masa depan United ditangan mereka ya..
Old 21-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #50
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Setiap orang ada masanya, setiap masa ada orangnya.

Berharap Ed Woodward akan punya prestasi tersendiri dari David Gill.
dalam banget sih bro kata2nya...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 96
Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, achmad.zaky, adri, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, arymashuda, awan effendi, Azrul Red United, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, bmanutd, Bulma, byebye21, cupen7, CurlHargo, dniz89, dr_ifan, dudut, dwitri27, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, Fikuri, fred the red, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gegeH, Georgebest, h-ANG, HaHa, hendrikYP, hetims, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, irfan_thered, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jun sa, kingherooney, lacake, Lang25, maxtotti2010, MCR7, merick, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, oldark, om tato, Oom Panda, penk22_, Prianto United, Ray Undap, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Robin Ramadhan, ronald hars, ronysnaja, ruffy3rd, saksono, sepatu_ancur, Sir Busby Ferguson, SR 7, Stone Roses, take68, theater of dream, tito, tsabit12, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, UNITED1878, unreal, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Victory, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, yhakeenz, yhanityawan, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan