United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

Semoga bisa menjadi legenda dan pensiun di Old Trafford

MATIC: I'LL BE A UNITED PLAYER FOR A LONG TIME

Midfield ace Nemanja Matic has revealed he wants to be a Manchester United player for a long time after the Reds’ superb opening Premier League win over West Ham.

Jose Mourinho’s men ran out 4-0 victors at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon courtesy of a fine brace from Romelu Lukaku, as well as late goals from Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba.

However, it was Matic who stole the show as he was voted United’s Man of the Match, and, after the game, he admitted it was his team-mates’ warm welcome that helped him to settle in so quickly.

“Thanks to the guys, they have accepted me from my first day and I feel their support,” he told MUTV. “Thanks to them, I feel very comfortable and I feel like I will be here a long time. They have helped me, and I am happy if I give them something back, and that I helped us to win.

“We played good football, and I think our supporters enjoyed it as well. It’s good to start well with three points, the season is long but we have to collect a lot of points and we’ve had a good start.

“It was great [to play at Old Trafford], when you wear that [United] shirt you feel some kind of pressure because this is a big club, but that’s why we are here.

“We know that it’s a big responsibility to play for Manchester United and I’m happy that we have started well and that I hope we continue like this - I’m sure this group can do good things.”

The Serbian international was also keen to pay homage to new team-mate Lukaku, who also had an Old Trafford debut to remember, as he took his United goal tally to three goals in two games.

“I am happy for him – not only that he scored goals – but his amazing all-round game as well,” Matic said. “He saved a lot of balls and he gave us self-confidence up front.

“It was very important for us that he scored his first two goals and, after that, it was easier for us to play, the game was more open, and there was more space to use. I’m happy for him and that we have him on the team, and I’m sure he will continue his form.”
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #32
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

saya sangat senang sekali dengan permainan matic ketika melawan westhan dengan drible, tackling dllnya, gak nyesel beli matic
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 12:20 PM   #33
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 'are ready to cope' with the pressure, insists Nemanja Matic following club's emphatic win against Swansea

* Manchester United beat Swansea 4-0 in the Premier League on Saturday
* They have won their first two league games, scoring a total of eight goals
* Nemanja Matic says United are ready to handle the pressure situations

Nemanja Matic says Manchester United are ready to handle pressure situations after a convincing start to their Premier League campaign.

United have begun the season in impressive style with successive 4-0 wins over West Ham and Swansea, and sit top of the table after two games.

Manager Jose Mourinho admitted after Swansea were swept aside at the Liberty Stadium that the challenge will come when United fall behind and 'try to change the result'.

Nemanja Matic has settled in quickly at Manchester United after signing from Chelsea

But Matic is in no doubt that United will pass that test, saying: 'In football there is always pressure.

'You can ask the players from Swansea and they will also feel the pressure because they have a lot of supporters who come to see them in every match.

'At Manchester United it's always special when you play for this club.

'There is always pressure, but we are ready to cope with that.'

Matic was an influential figure again as United crowned a commanding display with three goals in the final 10 minutes.

Swansea barely mustered a shot in anger as Matic protected the back four and put United on the front foot.

Such was Matic's authority in the midfield area that it again appeared illogical why Chelsea sanctioned his £40million move to Old Trafford last month.

Matic declined to comment when asked if he was surprised Chelsea let him leave Stamford Bridge, but the Serbia international expressed his delight at being at United.

'I'm happy to be here, I really enjoy it. We are all friends in the changing room and that's very important,' Matic said.

'The season is long, we have a great squad and good communication.

'I'm happy to be part of this. This is just the beginning but I am confident.

'It was important for our confidence not to concede a goal. When you do that it means you're concentrated and that you fight for every ball.

'If you defend well in attack you will always have some opportunities during the 90 minutes. I'm happy we used four of them.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4807844/Man-United-ready-cope-pressure-Matic.html
United ngegas nih sejak ganti jadi 'matic', gasss terus gak usah rem
Old 29-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #34
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Nemanja on Nemanja: Vidic praises Matic

Nemanja Matic has impressed every Manchester United supporter since joining from Chelsea, including his namesake, compatriot and former Reds skipper Nemanja Vidic.

The giant Serbian midfielder was hardly an unknown quantity to United fans after helping the Blues to win two Premier League titles in three seasons, following his 2014 return from Benfica.

Jose Mourinho declared earlier this month that Matic is his ideal signing and club legend Vidic is also not surprised by the way Nemanja has quickly settled into life at Old Trafford.

The former centre-back, who won 15 major honours in nine seasons with United before leaving in 2014, has held Matic in high regard since they first crossed paths on international duty almost a decade ago.

Speaking exclusively to United Review, Vidic recalled: "I remember him arriving for the Serbian national team for the first time. We were playing a game in Prague against Czech Republic in 2008.

"My first impressions of him were positive – a nice guy, someone good to have around and someone who would be right in the dressing room. Unlike many of the players in the Serbian national side, he did not play for Red Star or Partizan Belgrade at a senior level.

"He's from Sabac, close to Belgrade, but he found his way via football in Slovakia where he was Player of the Year there with Kosice. He was a very talented footballer."

Matic has already slotted seamlessly into a United team which has began the 2017/18 in impressive form and Vidic feels our new signing's experience could be crucial in a potential title challenge.

"He has similar qualities to Michael Carrick, who has been a great player for the club," Vida said. "Michael is now 36; Nemanja is younger at 29 but he's also very experienced. He's been at big clubs, including Benfica and Chelsea, where he's won titles.

"There are not so many players left at Old Trafford who have won the title before, so that trophy-winning mentality is very important because it can't only come from a very successful manager. Nemanja has been there before and he knows what it's like when the pressure really builds in a title race.

"He's a very good signing for us. He's a top player for the position and I'm surprised that Antonio Conte let him go. He played most of their games last season and did really well, so I didn't expect him to be sold to one of their biggest rivals. The way he's played in his first few games suggests he is a United player."

That opinion is clearly echoed by United fans, who have already repurposed Vidic's famous chant for the new no.31 and the 2008 Champions League winner is more than happy to share his song.

"I'm glad United have signed him," the 35-year-old told us. "Firstly because I think he's an excellent player and person, but also because he's from Serbia and called Nemanja – they are very good qualities to have! I've heard that the fans have been singing the song that I had. I loved my song, it was special for me and I hope Nemanja does well and has the fans singing it for him, too. It's great to have that recognition."

www.manutd.com
Old 29-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #35
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Nemanja Matic expects Manchester United to challenge on all fronts... but remains tight-lipped over Chelsea exit

* Nemanja Matic feels Manchester United had a good Champions League draw
* Matic is not surprised with how he has settled in seamlessly at Old Trafford
* Serbian midfielder believes there are 'five of six realistic contenders' for the title
* Matic was allowed to leave Chelsea after being deemed surplus to requirements

Manchester United are well placed to challenge for the Premier League and Champions League titles amid strong competition on both fronts, according to midfielder Nemanja Matic.

The 29-year old defensive midfielder blended seamlessly into Jose Mourinho's side after joining from Chelsea during the close-season and made an immediate impact in their opening three league wins which put United top of the standings.

'At the age of 29 I am an experienced player and at that stage of my career I shouldn't need too much time to adapt,' Matic said.

Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic has made an excellent start at his new club

'I knew many of United's players from before as I've played against them quite a few times so I had a pretty good idea what I was walking into.

'The team helped me adapt quickly, they treated me like one of their own in the dressing-room from the very first day. We've made a pretty good start in the Premier League but it's a long season and we will see how it goes.'

United, who won a record-extending 20th league title in 2013 in Alex Ferguson's last season as manager, scored 10 goals and conceded none in their opening three wins with Matic efficiently pulling the strings in midfield.

They captured their third Champions League crown in 2008 and won the Premier League in the same season but Matic acknowledged that repeating the feat in Mourinho's second campaign in charge of United would be a tall order.

'Winning the Premier League title will be a tough task not just for us but for everyone because there are five or six realistic contenders,' added Matic, who helped Chelsea to two league titles during his two spells with the champions.

'But we all know that Manchester United are expected to win every game. As far as the Champions League is concerned, we've had a favourable draw and we are hopeful of still being in the competition in the latter stages.

'The 2-1 UEFA Super Sup defeat against Champions League holders Real Madrid was a good test of our credentials to slug it out with Europe's best.

'We were outplayed but that was a one-off while the Champions League is a competition where you face different rivals in every round.'

United were drawn with Benfica, Basel and CSKA Moscow in the Champions League group stage.

Matic earned instant praise from Mourinho after the match in Skopje, having previously worked with the Portuguese manager at Chelsea.

He remained tight-lipped, however, about his move from Stamford Bridge which prompted many to conclude that Chelsea manager Antonio Conte had made a big mistake by letting him go.

'No comment,' Matic replied when asked whether he wanted to leave Chelsea's title-winning side after becoming surplus to requirements following the signing of Tiemoue Bakayoko from French champions Monaco.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-4830186/Nemanja-Matic-expects-Man-Utd-challenge-fronts.html
Old 05-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #36
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Dulu Kagumi Roy Keane, Kini Matic Jadi Sosok Penerus di MU
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Manchester - Segala gelandang, Nemanja Matic mengagumi banyak pemain top yang bermain di posisinya. Salah satunya adalah pemain legendaris Manchester United, Roy Keane.

Keane menjadi idola di Old Trafford semasa menjadi pemain MU di periode 1993 sampai 2005 silam. 12 tahun memperkuat 'Setan Merah', pemain asal Republik Irlandia itu memenangi tujuh gelar Premier League, satu titel Liga Champions, plus merasakan juga trofi-trofi Piala FA dan Piala Interkontinental (sekarang Piala Dunia Antarklub).

Di masanya, Keane dianggap sebagai salah satu gelandang terbaik. Kala itu Matic menjadikannya sebagai salah satu inspirasi permainan, mengingat posisi mereka di lapangan sama.

Nasib pada akhirnya membawa Matic ke klub yang sama dengan Keane. Musim panas ini dia bergabung dengan MU dari Chelsea, setelah dibeli dengan nilai 40 juta poundsterling.

"Ketika saya masih kecil dulu dan mulai mengikuti isu sepakbola, dia sedang dalam penampilan terbaik di Manchester dan salah satu gelandang terbaik di liga," Matic berujar seperti dikutip Sky Sports.

"Saya mencoba mengambil sesuatu dari banyak pemain untuk meningkatkan kemampuan diri saya, dan tentu saja Roy Keane merupakan salah satunya."

"Dia adalah legenda di Manchester dan saya akan senang bisa melihatnya dan berbincang-bincang. Saya senang bisa bermain di klub yang sama dengannya dulu," tambahnya.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 12:35 AM   #37
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MATIC BUZZING FOR EUROPEAN NIGHTS AT OT

Nemanja Matic says he can't wait to experience the atmosphere at Old Trafford on a European night, ahead of the Reds' upcoming Champions League clash against Basel.

The Serbian international has settled in quickly at Manchester United this season, earning praise from players and pundits alike for his role in the Reds' unbeaten start to the 2017/18 Premier League campaign.

Our opening Champions League group game against the Swiss side will be the midfielder's first for the club in the competition following his summer move from Chelsea, and Matic says he's excited for the match.

Speaking to ManUtd.com and MUTV, he said: “The Champions League is such an important competition, it allows you to play against some of the best teams in Europe, so it’s going to be great for us. We have to recover well from Stoke and try to win on Tuesday.

“Of course, I’m very, very excited for the atmosphere inside Old Trafford. It’s always nice to play in front of over 70,000 people and I expect it will be a great night and a great game for us.”

Matic knows all about Tuesday's opponents, having faced them during his time at Benfica, and insists United won't underestimate the Swiss champions.

“I follow football all over Europe and I played against Basel during the group stage when I was at Benfica. I know that they’re another tough team to play against," he added.

“It’s going to be a great experience for us. But we have a good group with good teams and we have to give our best to be first in the group.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Sept/Nemanja-Matic-ready-for-his-first-taste-of-European-football-at-Old-Trafford-with-Manchester-United.aspx
Old 20-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #38
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Nemanja Matic in the Premier League this season. #mufc [sky sports]

#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #39
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic insists boss Jose Mourinho is the best manager he's ever played for... but admits he 'sometimes isn't easy to work with'

* Jose Mourinho brought Nemanja Matic to Manchester United in the summer
* Mourinho and Matic were also together when they were both at Chelsea
* Matic says Mourinho is the best manager he has ever worked for
* But he also insisted his manager can sometimes be difficult to work for

Jose Mourinho's appetite for success means 'sometimes it isn't easy to work with' the Manchester United manager, but Nemanja Matic has never played under a better boss.

The pair were Premier League winners together at Chelsea little more than two years ago, and now they are looking for more success after being reunited at Old Trafford this summer.

The initial £35million outlay for Matic already looks shrewd business, with his fine start to the season continuing with a dominant midfield display as United beat Benfica 1-0 in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The Serbian shone at the club he once called home, while Mourinho also has links to the Lisbon giants having had his first break in management with them.

The spell ended abruptly but the United boss has since enjoyed an upward trajectory that Matic is sure will continue at Old Trafford, even if the players are in for a tough time now and again.

'Mourinho is a brand, and the best coach I've ever worked with,' the defensive midfielder said.

'Sometimes it isn't easy to work with him, because he always demands more.

'Even when you play the best match in your career, he considers that you can play better in the next match.

'I co-operated excellently with him at Chelsea, and the fact that Mourinho is the coach at Manchester was the decisive factor in my choosing my new environment.

Nemanja Matic has insisted Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is the best he's worked for. But Matic also admitted UnNited boss Mourinho 'sometimes isn't easy to work for'

'Privately he's completely different from the way he is perceived by the general public.

'This is a man who possesses all human virtues. He's not at all cold or conceited, as he is presented in the media.

'He has created an excellent group of players with huge potential, and everything is there for us to achieve good results.

'I don't want to talk about the goals of the club, but when I mention Manchester United I think the ambitions are clear to everyone.

'We will do our best to achieve the results that previous generations had.'

Matic may have only been at United for a matter of months but he is loving life in the north west.

'The fact that I'm playing for United is the pinnacle of my career and of everything I've achieved in football,' he said in a wide-ranging interview with Air Serbia's Elevate magazine.

'I really like it in Manchester, and the family has got used to the city.

'London is bigger than Manchester, but I needed very little to make me happy in my new environment - just to be together with my wife Aleksandra, my six-year-old son Filip and three-year-old daughter Tea.

'The children have a good school in Manchester, and I'm particularly glad that my son started football training.

'He has a place reserved in United's junior ranks.'

If Filip has big boots to fill, so does his father.

Matic has enjoyed a fine career but he has a long way to go to become the most successful Nemanja to play for United, given how much compatriot Nemanja Vidic achieved with the club.

'Vidic is spoken about with great respect in Manchester,' Matic said. 'He was a fantastic player, one of those I looked up to.

'When I debuted for Serbia, he was one of the captains; he was a real leader, one of the greats.

'Nemanja left an indelible mark at United. Just imagine how hard it is to be a foreigner and the captain of a team like the one at this famous English club.

'I will do my best to repeat the success that Vidic had, and I know that it will be very tough.

'I do not want them to ask me someday, 'what are you even doing here?!'.

'I'm privileged to be following in his footsteps, and if I'm even half as respected among the fans as Nemanja I will be overjoyed.

'I am also honoured to be using the same dressing room where he spent the golden years of his fantastic career.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4997752/Nemanja-Matic-insists-boss-Jose-Mourinho-best.html
semoga bisa menyamai bahkan melewati prestasinya Vidic di United
Old 12-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #40
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATIC: WHY I CHANGED MY POSITION

Manchester United star Nemanja Matic has outlined the process behind his switch from attacking to defensive midfield.

In a revealing interview in the new edition of Inside United, the official club magazine, he recalled the explanation given to him by Benfica coach Jorge Jesus for a move to the no.6 role.

Matic has made the position his own and enjoyed a fine start to life at Old Trafford, not looking back after receiving the advice from his former boss.

"When I started to play football, my dream was to play as an attacking midfielder and to score goals," he admitted. "When I grew up slowly [motions to being tall with his hand], I started to move back and, when I came to Benfica, the coach Jorge Jesus told me I won’t have the chance to play attacking midfield.

"We had many players better than me in that position, such as Pablo Aimar and Javier Saviola. So it was difficult for me and he said, if I want to play, then the no.6 position in defensive midfield was for me and I can become one of the best in the world. I started to work hard and to listen to him and, step by step, I improved. As you can see today, I am at Manchester United and I am happy that I changed my position."

When asked if his size was a factor behind the tactical switch, the Serbian replied: "Yes, I think so. With my height, it is difficult to play forward in that role but I don’t know.

"Maybe the coach said that my height was a problem when maybe it was my quality! [Laughs] Aimar and Saviola were very small but extremely good technically and had very good quality."

Matic is the cover star of the latest Inside United with an exclusive seven-page interview inside. Also look out for 'The Graduates' featuring personal accounts from Scott McTominay, Axel Tuanzebe and Joel Pereira, Juan Mata's photography exhibition and some illustrations by Eric Cantona.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku