United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-09-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Martin Dubravka

Manchester United confirm signing of goalkeeper Martin Dubravka on a season-long loan from Newcastle - which includes a £5m option to buy - with the Slovakia international brought in to challenge David de Gea for the No.1 jersey

* Martin Dubravka has joined Manchester United on a season-long loan
* The deal includes an option to buy the 33-year-old at the end of the season
* The Slovakia international has played over 125 games in the Premier League
* Dubravka is the sixth player to join United in the summer transfer window

Goalkeeper Martin Dubravka has joined Manchester United on a season-long loan from Newcastle United.

The 33-year-old Slovakia international travelled to Manchester on Tuesday for his medical after Newcastle relented on demanding a £6m fee now, but an obligation to pay will kick in after Dubravka hits a set amount of appearances.

There have been reports that Newcastle have a recall option in January should they suffer an injury crisis that leaves them short in the position.

The Slovakia international has played over 125 games in the Premier League in the past five seasons, and he has 29 caps for his country.

Dubravka said: 'To be joining Manchester United is a special moment in my career and I can’t wait to get started, and help the group achieve its ambitions.'

Newcastle goalkeeper Martin Dubravka has joined Manchester United on season-long loan

'I am joining an excellent group of goalkeepers with lots of experience in the Premier League, and I know that we will push and support each other to keep our standards at the highest levels. The chance to work with David De Gea, alongside Tom Heaton, is one that I am relishing.

'I’d like to sincerely thank everyone at Newcastle United, and especially the fans, for many great experiences over the past four and a half years. I enjoyed every minute of my time there and made amazing memories to look back on. My focus is now on helping Manchester United, and we’ll see what the future holds after I have given my all this season. I am excited to be here!'

United's football director John Murtough added: 'Martin has proven himself to be a top Premier League goalkeeper and his experience and personality will be a great addition to our strong goalkeeping group, alongside David, Tom, and our younger keepers.

'Together, they will create a high-performance environment, with each of them ready to step up and play when called upon.'

Dubravka had asked Newcastle to let him go after United's approach last week. He has become understudy to Nick Pope following his arrival from Burnley and wanted the chance to move to Old Trafford where he can challenge David de Gea and Tom Heaton.

The loan deal includes an option to buy the 33-year-old at the end of the season. Dubravka had fallen out of favour at Newcastle after arrival of England international Nick Pope. Dubravka will challenge Man United goalkeeper David de Gea and Tom Heaton

He was viewed as one of the better goalkeepers in the Premier League not that long ago as he had cemented himself as the No.1 at St James' Park.

The goalkeeper had played 130 times for Newcastle in all competitions, keeping 37 clean sheets in the process.

Dubravka is United's sixth signing of the summer window, the first under new manager Erik ten Hag.

Lisandro Martinez, Tyrell Malacia, Christian Eriksen, Casemiro and Antony have also joined the club.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11170215/Manchester-United-confirm-signing-goalkeeper-Martin-Dubravka-loan-Newcastle.html
Old 20-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martin Dubravka

Martin Dubravka praises 'pleasant' Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United welcoming after his loan move from Newcastle, claiming he 'didn't want to look like a fan' as the forward 'showed an interest' in his life

* Martin Dubravka has praised Cristiano Ronaldo for his Man United welcoming
* Dubravka signed for the Red Devils on a loan deal from Newcastle in the summer
* The goalkeeper said Ronaldo was pleasant and showed an interest in his life
* Ronaldo had previously made his intentions to leave United in the summer clear

Manchester United goalkeeper Martin Dubravka has praised Cristiano Ronaldo for his welcoming upon the Slovakian's move to the club.

Dubravka joined United on loan from Newcastle in the summer transfer window, and has played back-up to David De Gea ever since.

Speaking to Sport via ChronicleLive, Dubravka said it's 'pleasant' to speak to the five-time Ballon D'Or winner, who has shown an interest in his life following his transfer.

'We had the opportunity to talk to each other before training and then after training in the gym,' said Dubravka.

'He asked me about my family, whether I was staying in a hotel now and the usual things.

'He showed an interest in communication and he started first. I didn't want to look like a fan and go straight to him, but it was very pleasant to talk to him about anything.'

'I've probably had the most communication with him all day, apart from Scott McTominay and Tom Heaton, who are right next to me in the dressing room, of course.'

Martin Dubravka has praised Cristiano Ronaldo for his welcoming at Manchester United. Slovakian Dubravka said Ronaldo was pleasant to talk to and showed a keen interest in his life. Dubravka, now 33, joined Erik ten Hag's side on a loan deal from Newcastle in the summer

Ronaldo tried to leave Manchester United in the summer in search of Champions League football, but didn't manage to secure a move away from the club.

The 37-year-old has started United's last two games after an injury to Marcus Rashford, and manager Erik ten Hag is seemingly trying to integrate Ronaldo back into his plans.

It's been suggested that former Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel refused to sign Ronaldo because he would disrupt dressing room morale, a feat several reports have claimed Ronaldo is guilty of.

But the forward seems happier at United after the side's upturn in form, with the Red Devils now fifth in the Premier League and Ronaldo set for a run in the team.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11229171/Martin-Dubravka-praises-pleasant-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Manchester-United-welcoming-loan-move.html
Old 03-12-2022, 04:03 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DUBRAVKA EXPLAINS SECRET INGREDIENT

Martin Dubravka became the first Slovakian to represent a senior Manchester United team when appearing against Aston Villa in our Carabao Cup third-round victory, before the World Cup break.

The loan signing from Newcastle United has had to be patient but made his debut in the 4-2 victory and looks set to be part of the training camp in Spain and push for inclusion in the competition again, when we return to action with the home tie against Burnley before Christmas.

In a recent interview with club media, he discussed his goalkeeping style and why the region seems to be producing so many talented stoppers, with Matej Kovar, Ondrej Mastny and Radek Vitek on the Reds' books.

Kovar is currently on loan at Sparta Prague in Czech Republic, his homeland, while Under-21s ace Mastny and FA Youth Cup-winning no.1 Vitek are also from the same country.

Former Academy keeper Alex Fojticek, now with Bardejov, also hails from Slovakia, like Dubravka.

Martin feels it is no real coincidence, simply there are character traits that translate well when it comes to operating between the posts.

“It’s always good to have someone who is speaking a similar language as yours," he said of his arrival at Carrington. "You always have the language barrier there so, when Matej was here, before he left for Sparta, we enjoyed the time together.

“This is the first time in my whole career where I have a team-mate from Czech Republic or Slovakia. I can really speak with him in my home language and it was very easy for me to join the team and speak to someone here who is already here and established. It’s always nice and they’re nice guys.

“I don’t know [about why there are so many keepers from the region]. I think the people try to work hard and our mentality is to never give up. So you always work hard and try to be better and improve. I think it’s not easy, obviously, coming here from abroad to compete with different players, different quality players. I’m glad I could show it and that I deserve to be here.”

Dubravka made his Reds bow in that Villa tie and feels he has a certain style to his play in one of the hardest positions on the pitch.

"I am very vocal!" he admitted, when asked to describe himself. "I am trying to help players as I think they need that. It’s a helpful thing to give them information. I like to play with my feet, come for the crosses and make a difference with the saves. But it’s up to how the game is and you can only adapt and show how you can perform.

"The goalkeeper has changed a lot. You have to have a confidence to play. You have to be an extra player, comfortable with your feet. That’s the way how I’m trying to be.

"Yes, shot stopping is the main part but, as I said, you have to be very complex at this time so you have to work on separate aspects. I’m trying to work on myself in general.”

Dubravka will hope to get a run-out in the upcoming friendlies with Cadiz and Real Betis in Spain, as the Reds begin to prepare for a return to domestic action after the World Cup.

"You always have to be ready," he explained. "I'm trying to prepare as a normal game, it's up to the coach who he is going to pick, but I try to be fit.

"I had a couple of offers as well from abroad, and here in England in as well, which I considered. But, obviously when I had the chance to join Manchester United, it was quite simple for me. I wanted to join and want to be part of the process and part of this club. So I’m here now.

“We are very professional, we take it very seriously, and are trying to be ready to perform on the pitch.

"I’m trying to help David [De Gea] to feel ready, but, at the same time, create a very good environment so he feels he has support when he needs it. Even you say it, the goalkeepers’ group is very tight. We work together almost every morning, more than with the players, so we have to stick together and have a good relationship together.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2022, 05:09 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DUBRAVKA RELISHING THE FIGHT FOR SILVERWARE

Manchester United goalkeeper Martin Dubravka hopes the club can continue our recent strong form to eventually claim silverware this season.

Erik ten Hag's side have lost just twice since the start of October and are well-placed at present in the Premier League, positioned fifth and just three points outside the top four, as well as having the chance of winning three other trophies - the Europa League, the Emirates FA Cup and the Carabao Cup.

With two league encounters against Nottingham Forest and Wolves to come before the 2022 calendar year draws to a close, the Slovakian keeper says there's a strong feelgood factor around the United camp heading into those festive fixtures.

''I think so, I think everyone enjoys the momentum,'' began Martin, when speaking to United Review recently.

''We’ve picked up a few points against very big teams, which is great for us. We’re up there and we still have a chance to fight for the titles.

''That’s important and everyone knows what to do so it’s good to be part of it.''

Since signing on loan from fellow Premier League side Newcastle United back in September, the 33-year-old has made two appearances for the first team, both coming in the Carabao Cup.

After helping the Reds to emerge victorious on both occasions, against Aston Villa and Burnley, Dubravka is excited by the potential of more playing opportunities as the busy December and January football schedule springs into life.

''I think it’s the best time of the year, especially [over Christmas and New Year] when you have five games in 12 days,'' he added.

''It’s tough, but when you’re winning, you’re in a great mood.

''We’ll be there and we’ll be ready to hopefully give something back to the fans as well.''

www.manutd.com
Old 01-01-2023, 09:21 PM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

DUBRAVKA RECALLED FROM LOAN

Martin Dubravka has been recalled from his season-long loan to Manchester United by his parent club Newcastle United.

The Slovakian goalkeeper has made two appearances for the Reds since arriving from Tyneside in the summer, both in the Carabao Cup.

Martin’s competitive debut for United came in November, with the ‘keeper playing his part as Erik ten Hag’s side defeated Aston Villa 4-2 at Old Trafford.

More recently, Dubravka was selected between the sticks in our last Carabao Cup fixture, the 2-0 home win over Burnley, as the Reds reached the competition’s quarter-finals.

We would like to thank Martin for his contribution during his time with our club, and wish him all the best for the future.

Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/Martin-Dubravka-is-recalled-from-his-Man-Utd-loan-by-Newcastle-United-January-2023?utm_campaign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter
Old 02-01-2023, 08:13 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘Such a useless signing’: Manchester United fans criticise Martin Dubravka loan deal as a ‘waste of time’ as Newcastle recall their goalkeeper after just TWO games for Erik ten Hag’s side

* Manchester United fans have criticised the loan signing of Martin Dubravka
* Newcastle have recalled the goalkeeper after he made just two appearances
* Dubravka failed to keep a clean sheet v Aston Villa and Burnley in Carabao Cup

Manchester United fans have criticised the loan signing of goalkeeper Martin Dubravka as 'pointless'.

Newcastle have elected to recall Dubravka from his loan spell after he made just two appearances for Erik ten Hag's side, both of which came in the Carabao Cup.

Dubravka failed to keep a clean sheet against Aston Villa and Burnley, and fans have been left baffled as to why he was signed in the first place. Although he joined on a season-long loan, Newcastle had the option to recall him in January and they have chosen to bring him back to St James' Park at the earliest possible opportunity.

One United fan stated that the signing of Dubravka was useless. They wrote: 'Dubravka was such a useless signing. Basically paid a players wages for six months with no return.'

Another added that they aren't particularly disappointed that Dubravka was recalled as he was 'below par'.

Manchester United fans have criticised the decision to bring in Martin Dubravka on loan. Dubravka only made two appearances during his loan spell with Erik ten Hag's side. Newcastle exercised their option to recall the 33-year-old in the January transfer window

They wrote: 'Newcastle have recalled Martin Dúbravka. I don’t think anyone cares. He was below par.'

Another fan described the deal as 'pointless'. They wrote: 'So we got Dúbravka on loan, he tried his best to throw games for us and then Newcastle recalled him just 3 months later. That was pointless.'

One fan predicted that Newcastle will now sell Dubravka. They wrote: 'A loan that has been a waste of time for us, Newcastle and Dubravka himself so it makes sense to end it. Bloke barely played and didn’t impress when he did.

'He’s good enough to be a starter somewhere else and isn’t displacing Nick Pope so maybe Newcastle will sell him…'.

Another described the deal as 'terrible'.

They wrote: 'The Dubravka signing was terrible and pointless'.

Dubravka joined Newcastle from Sparta Prague in January 2018, initially on loan.

He proceeded to play 130 times for the Magpies but the signing of Nick Pope pushed him down the pecking order.

Manchester United, meanwhile, have Tom Heaton and Nathan Bishop as backup to David de Gea but will wait to see whether to bring in another goalkeeper.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11590021/Manchester-United-fans-criticise-Martin-Dubravka-signing-waste-time.html
Old 02-01-2023, 10:42 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selama De Gea masih ada di United sebaiknya jangan berharap bisa menggeser posisinya sebagai kiper utama United. Terima kasih Dubravka meski hanya tampil dua kali di Carabao Cup. Semoga sukses karirnya di masa depan yaaa

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
Andi Istiabudi, rio vander vidic, zudomiriku