United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Out Of Football

Old 03-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #501
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [G] .:: United Fans Celebrity :)

itu memang celebrity tapi lupa namanya siapa, keburu ngepost
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 04:37 PM   #502
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Petinju Inggris Anthony Crolla

Q&A: Crolla thanks United fans for their support during world title bout

Following his controversial draw with Darleys Perez in July, Manchester boxer Anthony Crolla thanks United fans for their support and looks forward to his second world title shot in the much-anticipated rematch…

Many felt you won the fight with Perez, so you must be delighted to have a rematch?

Yeah I am absolutely made up! After the shock decision and the controversy, the best I could hope for was the WBA ordering an immediate rematch and, after a review, they have done so. I am ready to do it all over again, hopefully in November and hopefully at the Manchester Arena. It was absolutely bouncing in there for the first fight and it should be better this time around.

Are you confident of winning this time around?
Yeah I am very confident. I am preparing for an even better Darleys Perez but I will be better as well. I believe I have proven I can beat him and - although I know it won’t be easy, in fact it might be a tougher fight - I am confident that I can beat him and finally win that world title.

You must be proud of the support you received before, during and after the first fight?

It was absolutely wild in the arena and I was blessed. There were fans from around the country that paid good money to watch me when times are hard, and I want them to know I appreciate it. The number of Reds there was also incredible; all I could hear were United songs! Just before the ring-walk, one fan shouted me to ‘Do it for Eric!’ I thought that was brilliant, I’ll never forget it.

Are you pleased by the praise for your 'Sporting Reds' documentary on MUTV?
Loads of Reds on social media have got in touch to say they enjoyed it, and subscribers to MUTV have stopped me at games to say they loved it. I did the Wednesday Night Phone-in recently as well, which was great. It was mostly transfer talk so I wasn’t caught off-guard too much!

Our new signing Memphis Depay is reportedly a boxing fan – are you impressed by him?
There is something about him that’s exciting when he’s on the ball, you feel like he is going to do something. I heard he was into boxing, that he had a ring at his old house, so I’d be interested to see him with the gloves on. He’s a tank, so I wouldn’t fancy taking a shot off him!

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #503
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HOW DR DRE CAME TO OWN A UNITED SHIRT

Many celebrities have posed with a Manchester United shirt, and here’s another to add to the list: hip hop mogul and producer extraordinaire Dr Dre.

The American shot to fame as one of the founding members of rap group NWA and enjoyed a hugely successful solo career thereafter, before branching out into business with a brand of premium headphones that you’ll no doubt have seen over the ears of many a Premier League footballer.

So how did one of the biggest names in entertainment come to own a signed United shirt?

Charlie Parish is a film director and lifelong Red from Manchester who has spent most of the last 10 years out in LA working in the film industry. Having previously worked on titles such as From Hell and The Book of Eli, Charlie was filming at the Eminem show at Wembley where he first met with Dre.

“We seemed to click straight away about our love for cameras and how I was shooting, then ideas began to flow and through this, we've formed what has been a long-standing relationship," explained Charlie.

Dre, whose real name is Andre Young, later invited Charlie to celebrate his 50th birthday aboard a private yacht and, like every good guest, the lifelong Red organised a very special present for his friend.

“Through a friend close to United, I arranged for the players to sign a shirt and they knew it was for Dre, so many of them wrote personal messages as they’re big fans of his music and headphones," he revealed. "When I presented the shirt to Dre, he was genuinely shocked that a football club would go to so much trouble just for him. He loved it and said he’d frame it in his house.

"He’s a big sports fan and although I can’t quite say he’s a United fan, he respects the sport and loved the gesture. He knows I’m a massive Red and I like to keep him informed, telling him about our latest results and performances.

"Knowing and working with somebody like Dre is a massive privilege for me because of what he has achieved, whether that is in music, film or business. And despite his success, and fortune, he is all about creativity and basically surrounds himself with like-minded people.

"It can sometimes be surreal to be in his company, or with somebody like Snoop , but I love it. I’m trying to convert them into Reds!”

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Old 09-10-2015, 11:36 AM   #504
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tenang Guys, Bolt cuma kalah taruhan saja. Dia tetaplah fans United sejati kok

Saat Usain Bolt Harus Kenakan Jersey Arsenal Akibat Kalah Taruhan

Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Sprinter asal Jamaika, Usain Bolt, harus menerima kekalahan saat bertaruh di laga Arsenal melawan Manchester United. Dia pun harus rela mengenakan jersey The Gunners.

Saat laga Arsenal melawan The Red Devils akhir pekan lalu, Bolt mengadakan taruhan dengan bintang TV Meksiko, Patty Lopez de la Cerda. Bolt memang dikenal sebagai fans berat MU, menjagokan tim kesayangannya itu.

Laga yang berlangsung di Emirates Stadium itu akhirnya berakhir dengan skor akhir 3-0 untuk kemenangan Arsenal. Mesut Oezil dan Alexis Sanchez yang menjadi penentu kemenangan tim besutan Arsene Wenger itu.

Bolt yang kalah taruhan, lantas menepati janjinya. Di akun Instagram pribadinya, dia mengunggah video mengenakan baju tim asal London utara itu.

Kaos yang dikenakan Bolt itu bernomor punggung 9,58 yang merupakan rekor dunia miliknya di nomor 100 meter. Dalam video itu, Patty juga muncul dengan mengenakan kaos yang sama.

"Jadi, saya kalah taruhan melawan @pattylopezdelac bahwa Man United akan menang. Tapi, mereka tidak jadi saya harus membayar taruhan saya. Jadi, maaf guys. #nothappy #seriousface (sic)." tulis nya di akun @usainbolt.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:10 AM   #505
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tidak jelas apakah Triple H fans Manchester United, namun jika melihat kata "Pleasure" dalam postingan Instagramnya, bisa jadi dia respek terhadap para pemain United dan semoga saja bakal suka United kedepannya. Btw, Triple H dulu kan dikenal gondrong kan ?

Old 23-11-2015, 10:54 AM   #506
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Usain Bolt: Manchester United would hand me a five-year deal if they gave me a trial!

* Sprinter Usain Bolt has been a long-time supporter of Manchester United
* Olympic gold medalist jokes he would be given a contract after a trial
* Jamaican legend plans to retire after the 2017 World Championships

Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt, aka the world's fastest man, has once again stated his belief that he could play for Manchester United.

The Jamaican sprinter, who won triple gold in the 100m, 200m amd 4x 100m relay at the 2008 and 2012 Games, has never hidden his affection for the Red Devils and once spoke to former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson about having a trial at Old Trafford.

The 29-year-old revealed that he would still be interested in taking up the offer, confidently claiming he would be handed a five-year contract at the end of the trial.

Usain Bolt joked that Manchester United would not hesitate in handing him a contract after a trial

Speaking to MUTV, Bolt said: 'In my mind I think I should do a trial and see if they would say 'Alright, come on in' or if they would say 'No, you are not any good'.

'I think I would be pretty good because I am fit, I am quick, I can control the ball and I understand all of the play.

'So I think if I do a trial then they would say, 'You know what, here is a contract for five years! You are 30 years old, here's a five-year contract. Let's just do it!'

Meanwhile, Bolt has reaffirmed his decision to make next summer's Olympics in Rio his last by revealing that he plans to retire after the 2017 World Championships.

Bolt, speaking on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, said of his desire to hang up his spikes: 'I start training for the Olympics next Monday [October 12]. It will be my last Olympics.

'I should have one more World Championships but I'm not too sure what I want to do [after retiring]. Some people say I should try acting but I think I will stay in sport and figure out what I can do.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3325690/Usain-Bolt-Manchester-United-hand-five-year-deal-gave-trial.html
Old 27-01-2016, 01:10 PM   #507
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Usain Bolt pictured at Heathrow Airport on Tuesday
Old 13-03-2016, 01:32 PM   #508
Andi Istiabudi
manager

X FACTOR WINNER ON MEETING HER RED HEROES

"I was totally star-struck," declares Alexandra Burke when she reflects on her visit to the Aon Training Complex. She's performed alongside some of the world's biggest music stars, including Beyonce, yet the 2008 X Factor winner and Reds fan says coming face-to-face with her Manchester United heroes was an experience which left her speechless.

The singer, who has been starring in the hit musical The Bodyguard for the last 12 months and will take on the lead role in Sister Act later this year, enjoyed a memorable visit to the Aon Training Complex back in 2011. There she spent time with Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand and Edwin van der Sar and since her X Factor triumph has also got to know Reds captain Wayne Rooney, who went along to The Palace Theatre in Manchester before Christmas to see Alexandra in action on stage.

"We only found out that Wayne and his wife Coleen were coming that night literally just before the curtain went up," she recalled in an exclusive interview with MUTV. "Of course it made me very nervous but at the same time Wayne is the same guy that said I would win X Factor from early on in the show, he picked me out in week two and when I knew he was in the theatre that night I thought to myself that I had someone there that hopefully still supports me.

"Wayne is such a lovely guy who I’ve met a couple of times and I speak to him now and again. It was a pleasure and an honour to have them in the audience.

"That day going to the training ground was incredible," she adds. "My best friend Lance organised it through Edwin van Sar and Rio Ferdinand who he’s very good friends with. I was in Manchester at the time on my own tour and Lance called me and said he was taking me out somewhere. He didn’t tell me where and he surprised me with a trip to the training ground. You should have seen me, I was like a kid with candy! Words cannot describe how I felt and my emotions, it was a dream for me to see the team train. It’s one thing to go to a match and see your team play, but to go to the training ground is an amazing experience.

"I remember I met Michael Owen and saw Rio and Edwin, and what I learnt from the day is that I need to chill out and not to get too starstruck! I never forget where I’ve come from and I always give thanks for moments like that when I have the chance to meet people I admire and look up to. It was a real honour to go to the training ground that day."

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 20-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #509
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

brsn liat di GSI trans7, nih pemain ditanyain club luar negri favorite nya ……… Manchester United

rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 07:40 AM   #510
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Rowetta Idah is a Red ……

rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 496
-ais-, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, @WayneSandy, aanfatriann, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abnk prihadi, abramkeano, ad13t, adamulkhair, adefebsa, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adrieee, adyprabowo, Agoenk Mancunian, agunglistyo, aiqon hernandez, AjAsrar, akaakmal, alansachlan, Aldi_Rizal, aldoaman, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, Alfin Nurholis, ali_iyan, Amal Sakti, Aman, amed_aja, Ana Jones Mufc, anas95, and1, Andhykadhyka, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiansyah, andikarauf, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, Andrewps007, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, andy_ndy, anggreawan achmad, Angkie pedro, anitarahman17, Anto MJ, apriandi77, Ardhie Nemanja, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, ardi_14, Ariant yosef, arief rachman, arief.ashary, arieffadillah, arief_oct, arinteee, aris setiyawan, aris9inanjar, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Asyraf Rolayz, atharr, ayahocta, AzeesHernandez, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, bananahamock, bang_zak, basdalopez, bawadharmawan, bday, bebedios, beckz_on7, benatbenat, BestNice, big_united_fans, bimbim, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boephie, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Bulskeey, chicharito07, chincarito, choder, cipluxxx, CRj, Cupy, d10neladitya, Dado Sarosa, daf, dalasviggi, dambaasiria, dandymunandar, Daniel9911, dankseals, dannyboy, Darat, DebyRomeo_24, Deden UI, dedydarmanto, Dee-Emm, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DeJu, delongedee, DeLuthcis, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, De_Silvia, dhafi isnadi, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didit_GGMU, dimaasr, dimas nanang, Dino De Gea, ditopramu, dizet14, dizzydevils, doddlez, dodiganteng, duaempat, dudut, dudy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, eendization, Efri Loebay, egaphotography, EGnxPEthtx, ejhawa, ekanata, eliasinc, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eqhy, erin, eyeofday, Fadhil666, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fahmi, fahranjie, FaizalRmdhn, fajarkurtz, Fajar_, fajrinited, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanb, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, Galih hendratno, GeaErang, GGMU_IDNYC, giediego, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hadimu, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hariz_tesonk, HaRrY-UIK, harylicious, haryo adi n, havidic, hendiplast, hendra lukmana, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, Heston_23, he_r@, hijud, hikma04, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, huda red devils, iamsetia, ian brown, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, Imron Setyo C, indi30, ing areese, inhyd, ipay, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvansyalala, Isfala, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, janetJG7, Januarizky, jarpop, JawZ270589, jebow, jhogist, jhonsut, JhonyHook, jifortin, jipanjipancuro, Jmiko, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, junior16, jusri, kacangjahe, kaikai, kDuT, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Klemun UIP, kodok_es24, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Kurnia Alif, Lang25, lee martin, Legolash, LUKIwae, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, Mantmant, ManUtdFans, man_rooney, marsel david, mayarararocks, mazerandom, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, Metalandvodca, MichaelMU, Miemz16, mochies5, moehfar, mspxxs4z, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhammadTegarAl, mYa United, myramadhani, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nicko Baskara, nickocasillas, nizam, noerdiana 11, Novaldi budi s, NovalG, novanprihasa, Nra., ocki_26, octus, ofir, okna_2, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, ozandegea, p4cul, paiman, panda777, panjoel, pankipenk, penk22_, Pery#24, phephen, Popay_UKI04, Prayoga, pukimax, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, R.amaly27, r.giggs11, rachmat, RaharDian, randiex, rasyidrdh, raviKiko14, Rean, red, Red Stain, RedAdeLvil, redit, RedMachine, RedRaf4el, Redsbusby, remonjepret, rendi678, revald, Reyhan, reza willya, RF.aditama, RFHeijden, Rian Kurniawan, rickymozart, ricky_rvp20, Rievalomaniacs48, Rinaldy_UIPalu, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizal vidic, Rizana, Rizkiandi, rizkimn11_, rizkyana20, rizkyfauzi26, rizky_22, rizky_fernando, rizluq, robby7beckham, robertho_mila, robin18, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roowey, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SagitaryDeviL, sarayudha, sartika septiana, schizo, Schnitzel, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shiasss, shiro, sidictheninetythree, Sigied Giggsy, sirmattbusby16, sir_otz, Siti Aminah, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, son12, songeb, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, Steve"TheKing"Cantona, Stevenson Meyki, stevygita, sugandazone1, superickey, Supernan, swareksa, Syafrizal, TamamKC, Tamanaro, tamavidic, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Teguh Ashari, teukurevi5, Tevan, the seven, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, thiar22, Thomas, tienli80, toge, TomEnrico, tomoistomo, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triyasmoko, tumpal_oneunited, ubay, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UIC Komeng, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unixduabelas, unreal, unromantic_dio, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Van_Munandar, venlykawuwung, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks, waza, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wiraa17, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yoyokstones, YRgoFManpm, yudhiekasaputra, yudi.adiyanto, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze