United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-02-2020, 03:55 PM   #31
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Odion Ighalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artson_Toraja View Post
Betul..dari awal dan langsung cetak Gol...
Akhirnya...
Ighalo...gol perdana muncul juga ketika dijadikan starter.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:20 AM   #32
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I will give my BLOOD to get it': Odion Ighalo desperate to take his chance at Manchester United after scoring his first goal since shock loan move

* Odion Ighalo bagged his first goal for Manchester United in the Europa League
* His tap in against Brugge got him off the mark after his loan move from China
* United raised eyebrows after bringing the Nigerian in from Shanghai Shenhua
* But Ighalo says he is keen to push on and take a claim for more time on the pitch

Manchester United newboy Odion Ighalo has vowed to give everything to seize his chance at Old Trafford after netting his first goal for the club.

The Nigerian bundled home against Club Brugge in the Europa League last-32 on Thursday to get himself off the mark after his shock loan move from Shanghai Shenhua on transfer deadline day.

Ighalo is now desperate to push on and work hard to impress enough to get regular chances in the side.

He started against the Belgian side on Thursday night and played the full 90 minutes, but the 30-year-old has no plans to stop there after joining the club he supported as a boy.

'This is what I am working for,' he told the club's official website.

'This is what I dream of and what I dreamt of when I was a kid. Now it is in my hands so I have to fight for it. I will give my blood to get it.

Manchester United forward Odion Ighalo has netted his first goal since joining the club on loan. The Nigerian forward bundles home against Club Brugge in the Europa League Round of 32. Ighalo said he will give everything to impress and claim his chance for Manchester United

'I am still working hard in every training session and doing some extra to make sure I get up to the level. When I'm called upon, I will give my best.'

Adapting to a new team is never easy but Ighalo was quick to point out how welcoming his team-mates had been since he arrived in January and said he had been left in awe of the quality on the training pitch.

'It's been great here,' he said. 'The lads are all great guys. It's a happy dressing room, the coach and everyone around the club make me feel at home. I'm really enjoying my time here.

'We have quality players in the team. [Anthony] Martial is on fire, scoring goals. Bruno [Fernandes] is doing well, [Daniel] James too, everybody from the goalkeeper to the top is working really hard. So I think this is very good for the team.

'We need to keep the momentum going and keep winning games and fighting in every match, to make sure we get our objectives at the end of the season.'

Ighalo will have hopes of playing a part in United's trip to Everton on Sunday, and with Marcus Rashford still out injured, he could even start for the second time in a row.

The forward netted on his Premier League debut for Watford in 2015 against the Toffees, so the omens are good for Ighalo if he is handed a start in Merseyside.

'Yes, I scored at Goodison Park. It was 2-2 and I played my first game in the Premier League – and scored a goal! I was happy,' he said. 'If I have the opportunity to go back again there, it will be very good.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8061823/Odion-Ighalo-desperate-chance-Manchester-United-scoring-goal.html
Old 06-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #33
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

IGHALO: THE FANS HAVE BEEN AMAZING

Odion Ighalo was named Manchester United's Man of the Match for the first time, after Thursday's 3-0 FA Cup victory over Derby County at Pride Park.

The Nigerian international demonstrated his potency in front of goal by netting either side of half-time to book our place in the FA Cup quarter-finals for the sixth successive season.

Odion won 61 per cent of your votes in our post-match poll on the Official App, making him the comfortable winner over fellow goalscorer Luke Shaw (21 per cent) and Bruno Fernandes (five per cent, all players were on the shortlist).

After the final whistle, our January loan signing spoke about the team’s performance, saying that after a slow opening 20 minutes, we moved up a gear and were well worth the victory.

“I’m happy I scored two goals today, but most especially the team worked hard today, even though we didn’t start the game well,” Ighalo said.

“But after 20-25 minutes we came into the game and started playing and we got the goals. Most importantly we are through to the quarter finals so I’m very happy.”

The United fans were in good voice for the duration of the game, and Ighalo reserved special praise for the Reds’ faithful.

“They’ve been great, not only about today. Since I came here the support I’ve been getting from the fans is amazing,” he added.

“I want to thank them for their support, not for only me but for the team. Even though some games we don’t play up to our level but they’re still chanting, cheering us on to victory.

“I’m very happy and I thank them, I want them to keep doing that on Sunday. It’s gong to be a massive game, let’s cheer us to victory again.”

The brace took Ighalo’s tally to three goals in two starts since his arrival in January. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was delighted with the form his striker is currently in, but admitted he should have completed his hat-trick in the second half, after slicing an opportunity over from close range.

“He should have had a third!” Solskjaer half-joked at full time. “Of course when you’ve got strikers you want them to be happy, confident going into the next game and we’ve got a big game on Sunday.

“He’s come in here and of course we’ve still got a few injuries and Anthony has struggled a little bit lately with some injuries so it’s great to have Odion to call upon and he’s a different type of striker.

“He holds it up well and he scores - the first one the ball’s underneath him, not many strikers could dig that out.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 11:19 AM   #34
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Indomie, selera..... Mama Ighalo

Cerita Ighalo: Ibunya Minta Indomie di Pesawat
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Jakarta - Tanggal 10 Maret adalah hari spesial bagi striker Manchester United, Odion Ighalo. Ibunya ulang tahun, Ighalo pun membagikan momen yang tak terlupakan.

Lewat Instagram, Odion Ighalo memposting foto dirinya bersama ibunya. Di fotonya, mereka berdua terlihat tampil menawan.

Ighalo pun memberikan caption, 'Happy birthday to my Sweet Mum'. Ya, tanggal 10 Maret adalah hari lahir sang ibu Ighalo.

Lewat InstaStory, Ighalo pun membagikan momen-momen tak terlupakan bersama ibunya. Termasuk, momen yang lucu.

Salah satunya adalah di suatu penerbangan dengan maskapai Lufthansa. Di dalam pesawat, terlihat sang ibu sedang makan. Akan tetapi, rupanya sang ibu meminta indomie!

Ighalo menulis, 'Mama aksing for @INDOMIE_NIGERIA inside Lufthansa Flight'. Tidak terlalu jelas apa yang mereka bicarakan, tapi nampaknya Ighalo tertawa terbahak-bahak saat ibunya bilang minta indomie di pesawat.

Usut punya usut, video tersebut sudah pernah diposting Odion Ighalo pada tahun 2018 pada Twitter pribadinya. Tidak dijelaskan rinci, saat itu Ighalo dan sang ibu sedang terbang ke mana.

Selamat ulang tahun mamanya Ighalo! Jangan lupa ya Ighalo, beliin indomie...
Old 14-03-2020, 06:37 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tepuk Tangan Solskjaer untuk Ighalo
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Linz - Manchester United mengandaskan LASK Linz 5-0 di leg pertama babak 16 besar Liga Europa. Odion Ighalo bikin gol indah, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sampai tepuk tangan.

Odion Ighalo mencetak satu gol dan satu assist untuk kemenangan telak MU di Linzer Stadion, Jumat (13/3/2020) dini hari WIB. Golnya di menit ke-28 menjadi pembuka pesta Setan Merah.

Proses terjadinya gol Ighalo pun sangat ciamik. Striker Nigeria itu menerima bola lambung dari Bruno Fernandes di depan kotak penalti.

Odion Ighalo selanjutnya juggling menimang bola. Dia menerima umpan dengan kaki kanan, lalu memindahkan ke kaki kiri. Kemudian ke kaki kanan lagi, terus bola memantul ke sebelah kirinya dan langsung menembak ke gawang... gol!

Manajer Manchester United, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pun tampaknya sampai dibikin takjub. Dia sampai bertepuk tangan terkesima.

"Para pemain sangat fokus dan penyelesaian akhirnya sangat fantastis. Mereka pantas mendapat pujian," kata Solskjaer seperti dilansir BBC.
Old 17-03-2020, 10:24 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I never thought this was going to happen': Odion Ighalo reveals shock at realising childhood dream as on loan Manchester United striker settles into life at Old Trafford

* Odion Ighalo has revealed his shock at playing for Manchester United
* The 30-year-old is a lifelong fan of the club he joined on loan in January
* Ighalo says he never imagined he would play for the Premier League giants
* The Nigerian has scored four goals in his eight appearances for the Red Devils

Odion Ighalo has revealed his shock at playing for Manchester United as the on-loan striker admitted he 'never imagined' he would play for his childhood club.

The Nigerian striker was signed by the Premier League club on deadline day of the January transfer window from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in a surprise move to many onlookers.

But the former Watford striker has settled into life at Old Trafford seamlessly, scoring four goals and providing an assist in his eight outings for the Red Devils.

Odion Ighalo has admitted his shock at realising his childhood dream of playing for Man United. The 30-year-old sealed a dramatic deadline day loan move to Old Trafford from China

For Ighalo, the last six weeks have been something of a whirlwind experience. The 30-year-old is a lifelong United fan and is still coming to terms with the fact he plays for the 20-time English champions.

'When you say those kinds of things (about the prospect of playing for United when he was a child), people say 'are you crazy?' because back then you don't even know what the future holds,' the striker told beIN Sports .

'First you just want to go outside the country to start playing – even for a small team, not even to talk of going to United.

Ighalo says he never imagined playing for a club of the size and stature of Manchester United. The Nigerian has struck four goals and an assist in his eight outings for his new club

'But my support for the team was great. I tried to see every game of United every weekend if possible. I still remember those memories.

'I never imagined it was going to turn out this way. Even when I played in the Premier League for Watford, I never thought this was going to happen.'

Ighalo, who grew up idolosing United strike duo Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke, struck a fine volleyed effort in United's 5-0 hammering of LASK in the Europa League last week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8116151/Odion-Ighalo-reveals-shock-realising-childhood-dream-Manchester-United.html
Old 21-03-2020, 08:07 AM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager

IGHALO SCOFFS AT SHIRT SUGGESTION

Odion Ighalo has revealed he did not have a name on the back of his Manchester United shirt as a youngster because he was unable to afford it.

The Nigerian striker, who has four goals in eight appearances since joining the club in January, has settled perfectly into life at Old Trafford.

Growing up in his homeland, he supported the Reds and particularly looked up to Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke. Pictures have emerged of him wearing the blue away shirt, previously adorned by his current manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and the rest of the team in the 2005/06 season.

However, the new crowd favourite laughed at the suggestion he would have had letters printed on the back of the top.

“I had a United jersey but no player name on the back,” he told Inside United, the official club magazine. “It was one of the old blue ones but definitely no name on the back. You have to pay to put names on the back and there was no money to pay for that! I just got the United top.

“It was a blue one but a long time ago. I can’t remember as I was very, very young.”

Watching the Reds play on TV in Nigeria was memorable for the striker and he is delighted that his fellow countrymen have been supporting him back home.
“It’s good – you have to go to an event centre and pay to watch the games,” he explained. “Any time United were playing, I’d go with my siblings. You’d have to pay to watch the games and now people are watching me and United. It is a big fan-base and it is growing even much bigger.

“Everybody is sending me messages saying they can’t wait to see me and watch the United games. I am very happy about that.”

Ighalo also revealed a surreal moment after playing for Watford at Old Trafford in March, 2016, his second visit to the Theatre of Dreams.

“When did I first set my eyes on it?” he said. “It was in 2013 when I came to see the stadium, to visit it and go around, taking pictures outside the stadium. The first time I played there was for Watford in 2016.

”Manchester United is a big club. When I saw that, I was amazed. I was outside the stadium and I took pictures. Then I played there with Watford, against United, and it made me even more happy. I came out of the stadium and stood looking at it.

“This is the stadium you have been watching back home when you were young and now you’re playing here for Watford against Man United. It feels good.

“And even now, playing for United? It’s making even greater moments for me.“

www.manutd.com
Old 23-03-2020, 03:01 PM   #38
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Menurut saya jika memang tampil baik, tidak ada salahnya opsi dipermanenkan oleh United

Pandemi Corona, Ighalo Ogah Bahas Masa Depan di Man United
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Virus corona sedang menyergap dunia, termasuk sepakbola. Striker pinjaman Manchester United Odion Ighalo menolak membahas masa depannya di klub.
Penyerang internasional Nigeria itu dipinjam Man United dari Shanghai Shenhua hingga akhir musim 2019/20. Ighalo direkrut setelah MU gagal menggaet striker muda sensasional, Erling Haaland, yang memilih hijrah ke Borussia Dortmund.

Pada awalnya keputusan merekrut Ighalo dipertanyakan. Alasannya, Ighalo bukanlah striker elite usai cuma pernah memperkuat klub-klub macam Udinese, Watford, dan Granada.

Namun, penampilan Ighalo secara mengejutkan sukses melebihi ekspektasi. Pesepakbola berusia 30 tahun itu berhasil membukukan empat gol dalam tiga startnya sehingga membuka peluang untuk dipermanenkan.

Untuk menjadi pemain tetap di MU, Ighalo bahkan dikabarkan bersedia dipangkas gajinya yang diyakini mencapai 300 ribu paun sepekan. Namun, untuk sekarang masalah kontrak tidak ada dalam pikiran Ighalo. Pasalnya, dunia tengah bergelut untuk melawan penyebaran virus corona yang tidak terkendali.

"Membicarakan tentang hal-hal lain sekarang tidak hanya mementingkan diri sendiri tapi sangat-sangat tidak sensitif. Aku bahkan tidak memikirkannya," ucap Ighalo kepada The Sun.

"Tantangan di depan kita adalah bukan soal sepakbola, tapi soal dunia. Anda tidak bisa menempatkan sepakbola di atas tantangan kesehatan."

"Apa yang penting sekarang adalah menjaga keselamatan dan berdoa untuk mereka yang bertarung dengan virus agar sembuh sepenuhnya. Ini adalah pengingat untuk kita agar membagikan cinta di dunia ini. Terus menunjukkan kebaikan kepada orang lain karena sebuah masalah yang dihadapi satu orang adalah masalah untuk semuanya," lugas Ighalo.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:36 PM   #39
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Daripada nanti membeli pemain mahal tapi mengecewakan lebih baik permanenkan Ighalo

Ighalo Memang Tak Akan Seperti Rooney-Ronaldo di MU, tapi...
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United dikabarkan akan mengikat Odion Ighalo secara permanen. Meski tak akan seperti Wayne Rooney dan Cristiano Ronaldo, dia diyakini berkontribusi.
Ighalo sudah menunjukkan performa yang menjanjikan sejak didatangkan dari Shanghai Shenhua pada akhir Januari. Dia sudah membukukan sebanyak 4 gol dari 8 penampilan di semua ajang.

Dengan kontribusi positif Ighalo itu, MU dikabarkan akan mengikatnya secara permanen dengan tebusan 15 juta pound sterling ke Shanghai Senhua.

Pada awal Ighalo datang, banyak cibiran untuk Ole Gunnar Solskjaer dan MU. Bagaimana tidak, Ighalo mempunyai reputasi yang kurang sip.

MU pernah mendatangkan striker dengan profil tinggi seperti Rooney dan Ronaldo. Rooney mencetak 253 gol untuk MU, sementara Ronaldo menyumbangkan 118 gol untuk Setan Merah.

Ighalo pernah mengalami puasa gol selama lima bulan di Watford. Dia juga berasal dari Liga China, yang tak sekompetitif Premier League.

Ada satu fakta yang membuat Solskjaer mempunyai keyakinan pada pemain 30 tahun itu. Dia membukukan 20 gol pada musim pertamanya di Premier League.

"Dia menghadirkan pemain yang mempunyai fisik kuat. Anda memberi bola untuknya dan dia terus bisa menguasainya," kata Solskjaer mengenai Ighalo di Daily Mail.

"Dia merupakan tipe striker yang berbeda. Dia berpengalaman dan dia sudah mencetak banyak gol di sepanjang kariernya," dia menambahkan.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:32 AM   #40
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mau Dipermanenkan MU, Ighalo Malah 'Digoda' Shanghai Shenhua
Bayu Baskoro - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United ingin mempermanenkan status Odion Ighalo. Meski demikian, Shanghai Shenhua berupaya menarik kembali pemainnya itu ke China musim depan.

Ighalo dipinjam MU dari Shanghai Shenhua pada Januari 2020. Striker 30 tahun itu diboyong ke Old Trafford hingga akhir musim ini sebagai pelapis Marcus Rashford yang tengah cedera.

Bersama Setan Merah, Ighalo sudah tampil delapan kali di semua kompetisi. Total empat gol juga dia cetak untuk skuat asuhan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tersebut.

Penampilannya itu kabarnya cukup membuat Solksjaer senang. MU pun dilaporkan ingin mempermanenkan Ighalo di bursa musim panas mendatang.

Shanghai Shenhua mematok harga 15 juta paun bagi klub yang ingin mengambil Ighalo. MU dikabarkan siap untuk menebus mahar tersebut.

Meski demikian, laporan dari Sky Sports mengabarkan jika Shanghai Shenhua masih mau supaya Ighalo bermain lagi di China musim depan. Klub berjuluk Si Elang Merah itu bahkan bersedia menaikkan upah striker asal Nigeria itu.

Shanghai Shenhua awalnya memberi upah Ighalo sebesar 300 ribu paun per pekan. Kini, klub asal China itu kabarnya siap menggaji eks striker Watford itu sebesar 400 ribu paun (Rp 7,8 miliar) tiap minggunya.

Jumlah tersebut jelas lebih besar dari apa yang didapat Ighalo jika memilih bergabung dengan MU. Setan Merah dilaporkan hanya mau membayar Ighalo separuh dari upah yang diberikan Shanghai Shenhua kepadanya saat ini.

Terkait kepastian masa depannya tersebut, Ighalo masih belum mau berkomentar banyak. Terlebih, ia kini lebih fokus pada masalah kesehatan terkait virus corona yang telah menghentikan sementara sepakbola di hampir seluruh dunia.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Artson_Toraja, B4YU, h-ANG, iamsetia, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, zudomiriku