United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-12-2017, 11:44 PM   #41
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

MATIC: YOUNG PLAYERS NEED FREEDOM

Nemanja Matic says giving young players the freedom to express themselves is key to their development and he will continue to do all he can to help Manchester United's budding stars.

Matic started alongside 21-year-old Scott McTominay in Wednesday's 1-0 win over Bournemouth, having also partnered him in the UEFA Champions League victory over Benfica earlier this season. The match came on the back of the news that Angel Gomes has signed his first professional contract with the club, after making his debut at the end of last season and in turn becoming United's youngest ever player since Duncan Edwards in 1953.

Matic has been highly impressed by the way McTominay in particular has taken to life in United's first-team engine room and the experienced campaigner discussed the importance of not putting further pressure on the Reds' young starlets.

"I think the young players just need freedom [to play], you don’t need to put extra pressure on them because they feel the pressure when they’re on the pitch playing for Manchester United, they have enough pressure, so you have to try to release them a little bit and then they can show all their quality," he explained in an interview with MUTV.

"The manager is there to explain to someone like Scott what he needs to do and I’m really happy for him because he’s a good guy and I’m sure in the future he will get more chances to play and show his qualities."

He went on: "The most important thing for a young player is that they’re focused on their job and that they’re not focused on things outside of football. He has exactly what he needs to become a big player. He’s working a lot every day and is looking to the older players to take things from them and to learn and I’m sure that he will be an England star and a Manchester United star because I think he is born for this job."

Asked about the best piece of advice he was given as a youngster that he still follows to this day, Matic revealed: "When I was young I just tried to, let’s say, copy the older players… how they work and how they were as professionals.

"We are all different, you cannot try to do what the other players do because one player has one quality and you might have another, but I always tried to look at everything about how they worked, how they were professional and all these things."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 08:02 PM   #42
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Performa MU Menurun, Matic Sebut Kelelahan
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Performa Manchester United menurun dalam beberapa pertandingan terakhir. Gelandang MU Nemanja Matic mengungkapkan bahwa timnya kelelahan.

Setan Merah gagal meraih kemenangan dalam tiga pertandingan terakhirnya di seluruh kompetisi. Sejak menang tipis 2-1 di kandang West Brom, MU disingkirkan tim divisi dua Bristol City 1-2 di Piala Liga, kemudian diimbangi Leicester City dan Burnley masing-masing dengan skor 2-2.

Padahal sebelumnya, MU cuma sekali kalah dalam tujuh pertandingan yang datang di Derby Manchester dengan skor 1-2. Enam pertandingan lainnya selalu berhasil dimenangi.

"Sulit memang (mempertahankan konsistensi) karena setiap tiga hari Anda menjalani sebuah pertandingan, tapi yang paling penting adalah motivasi dan gairah," kata Matic kepada Daily Star, yang dikutip M.E.N.

"Kami tahu kami kelelahan - tapi kami juga tahu bahwa tim-tim lain juga bermain setiap beberapa hari. Jadi motivasi, gairah, dan kualitas adalah yang paling penting dan kami memiliki itu semua di skuat kami."

Akibat dua hasil seri terakhir membuat MU semakin jauh dari City di papan klasemen Premier League. Matic dkk. kini tertinggal 15 poin dan dipepet Chelsea yang kini cuma berjara satu poin di urutan ketiga.

"Kami baru memasuki paruh musim. Jadi kita lihat apa yang terjadi di akhir musim. Aku tidak suka membicarakan sebelum masa itu tiba," sambung eks pemain Chelsea ini. "Kita lihat di mana kami di bulan Mei dan apa yang kami butuhkan."

MU akan menutup 2017 dengan laga kandang melawan Southampton, Minggu (31/12) dinihari WIB.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:24 AM   #43
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATIC WINS PRESTIGIOUS SERBIAN AWARD

Nemanja Matic has taken life at Manchester United completely in his stride and his exploits for club and country throughout 2017 have led to him winning a special award in his homeland.

The Reds midfielder has claimed the 'Captain's Award' which has been run by Serbian daily newspaper Vecernje Novosti since 1970. The accolade recognises Serbia's Player of the Year and is voted for by the captains of the teams in the country's top league. And, for the third time in four years, (he also won it in 2014 and 2015), Matic has been named the star man.

"This award is for a famous newspaper in Serbia where all the captains from the First Division teams vote and they chose me as best player for 2017 which I'm very happy about," Matic told us. "I am very proud because when the captains vote, that means something. I’m happy and I say thanks to them. It’s a pleasure to be chosen."

Matic follows fellow countryman and former United skipper Nemanja Vidic in winning the prize. Indeed, Vidic is the record holder having won it six times. A huge admirer of the Reds' ex-captain, Matic actually ended up playing in Vidic's position in the 2-2 draw with Burnley on Boxing Day, when he was switched to centre-back at half-time. It's a position he admits he's never played in before despite performing brilliantly on the day.

"Obviously, I like to play in midfield but if I need to help the team and the coach wants me to play in any position, I will do it," he added. "Even goalkeeper, if we need it. I hope that never needs to happen [laughs], but, if it does, I am there to help. For me, it’s important to play, it doesn’t matter what position."

www.manutd.com
Old 19-02-2018, 11:53 AM   #44
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

MATIC: WIN A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER

Manchester United's combative midfielder Nemanja Matic insists the 2-0 win over Huddersfield was vital in order to boost the Reds' confidence ahead of the tough trip to Sevilla on Wednesday in the Champions League.

Two Romelu Lukaku goals secured safe progression into the last eight of the Emirates FA Cup on a night when VAR hit the headlines again as Juan Mata's first-half strike was ruled out for offside after a long delay.

Despite the confusion with VAR, Matic declared the result is a much-needed boost to the Reds' morale with a tough test at Sevilla next up for Jose Mourinho's men on Wednesday.

"It was important to get the win today for our confidence," Matic told reporters, following the win over Huddersfield.

"We have the Champions League now against against a very good side. It was important for us and we have to recover well because this game was very hard for us and we have to give our best, and play good football, if we are going to win [in midweek]."

Lukaku bagged his 20th and 21st goals in the win over the Terriers and Matic admits the two goals will also lift his colleague ahead of a key run of fixtures with a crunch clash with Chelsea also on the horizon.

"He is our first striker and he is very important to us," continued Matic. "It’s very important for his confidence that he is scoring goals. He is a great striker, very strong and he is still young and I am sure he will be important for us until the end of the season.

"I am happy we have him in the team and, today, he scored two goals which is what the striker is there to do and he did exactly that."

Juan Mata thought he had doubled United's lead on the stroke of half-time, but the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) intervened and, after a long delay, disallowed the goal.

Matic insists he is in favour of VAR, but feels the process must be quickened up as injuries can occur when the body cools down during the delay.

"We saw the goal and we are not sure it was offside but the referee made a decision and they saw it on TV and we are happy that we scored again and that’s it," he said.

"We just waited for the referee’s decision. We knew that he waited for the people to see it on TV, to analyse it, but it was a little bit strange because you have to wait two minutes to see what happened, but it’s okay. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s not.

"I like it [VAR]. I think it will be better for football, they just have to do it a little bit quicker because we waited so long for the decision. Two minutes is a long time on the pitch but I think, overall, it will be good for football. It’s normal that referees make mistakes every game and they can refer it to TV, but it needs to be quicker. They have to do it in 30 seconds because, after two minutes, we are cold and this is the only problem. Other than that, I like it."

As well as the impressive attacking display, the Reds kept our 22nd clean sheet of the season with Matic playing a crucial role in many of those and he is delighted with that side of the Reds' game.

"I am happy because that is what I am there for, he concluded. "It’s very difficult to get a clean sheet, especially against Premier League teams, as every side has opportunities to score. There are some set-pieces where you have to be 100 per cent concentrated, but I am happy we have another clean sheet."

Old 20-02-2018, 10:14 PM   #45
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MATIC : WE'RE READY FOR SEVILLA

Nemanja Matic has stated Manchester United are prepared for the challenge of facing Sevilla at the passionate and ferocious Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium on Wednesday evening.

The Spanish team have only lost once at home since November 2016 and that was against local rivals Real Betis in La Liga last month. During that impressive run, they have notably beaten former Premier League champions Leicester City 2-1 and drawn 3-3 with our neighbours Liverpool.

Speaking to ManUtd.com’s Gemma Thompson ahead of this week’s Champions League round-of-16 first leg tie, Matic explained the players are ready for what is expected to be a lively, colourful atmosphere.

“They are a very good team and especially at home, where they have great supporters who cheer them on for 90 minutes,” Nemanja said. “We expect they are going to be aggressive from the start. But we know what our jobs are, we know what our qualities are and we are going to be ready.

“We are very happy to be playing in the Champions League again,” Matic told us. “Sevilla are a great team and this is a great opportunity for us to compare with them, and everyone is very happy that we have a chance to play against them. We respect them a lot, we know they are a very good team and I sure on Wednesday it is going to be a good game for the supporters.”

Interestingly, Sevilla have a number of Premier League players among their ranks, including former Manchester City winger Jesus Navas, who has already warned United not to underestimate his side.

There is clearly no chance of that happening, judging by the way Matic has spoken about their quality, yet the Serbia international remains confident of securing a positive result in Spain.

“They have a couple of players who have already played in the Premier League and for sure that is going to be better for them,” he said. “But we also have our qualities, which we will use.

"It is important to get a good result away from home in the first leg and not to concede a goal. It is going to be hard but we will do our best to get a good result, which is to win. We know what to expect.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2018/Feb/Nemanja-Matic-says-Manchester-United-are-prepared-for-the-challenge-of-facing-Sevilla.aspx
Old 23-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #46
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

MATIC: WE CAN DO BIG THINGS

Nemanja Matic feels Manchester United are making all the right steps forward to achieve "big things together", but the midfielder insists the Reds are always looking to improve.

The Serbian international has been one of United's most consistent performers since joining in the summer from Sunday's opponents Chelsea.

A steady and assured midfielder, and an excellent reader of the game, Matic has slotted seamlessly into the Reds' engine room, with Matic revealing also that, off the pitch, he and his family felt settled in Manchester almost immediately.

In an exclusive interview with the official matchday programme, United Review, Matic spoke of his pride at being a Red and he has every confidence that only positive achievements lie ahead for the squad this season and beyond.

"I think that we have improved," he insisted. "Of course, in the Premier League, it is difficult to win every game, but I think step by step we have improved and in the future I believe, as a team, we can do big things together.

"I’m happy to be with the team and how we are working together. I’m sure we can do something this season and in the future for sure."

Matic admits to having "extra motivation" at the prospect of facing his former club at Old Trafford this weekend, with both sides vying for an advantage in the battle for a top-four place.

The Reds produced one of the best performances of last season in the corresponding fixture against Chelsea in 2016/17 and, while Jose Mourinho's men have had impressive spells during the current campaign, Matic believes the best is yet to come.

"Yes, of course [I believe that]," he stated. "We have to be honest and say we have had some very good games, but we have also had some bad games. We have to improve together. We have the Champions League and the FA Cup still to play for.

"To win the league is going to be very hard as we know because the gap is very big, but we have to fight until the end and we will see what we can do."

Read the full interview with Nemanja in the official matchday programme, United Review. Pick up your copy at Old Trafford on Sunday or order it online now.

Old 02-03-2018, 05:29 AM   #47
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATIC: OUR BEAST FROM THE EAST

Nemanja Matic has undoubtedly been an integral member of the team, in what has been an impressive debut season at Manchester United so far.

The Serbian’s influential performance in the superb comeback win over his former club Chelsea last weekend proved he is still as efficient and effective as ever, helping the Reds come out on top in an intense midfield battle against last season’s PFA Player of the Year, N’Golo Kante, and former United man Danny Drinkwater.

Although he wasn’t among the nominees for our Player-of-the-Month award for February, the midfielder’s consistently high-level performances have been evident throughout the season.

With a busy month to come in three different competitions as we enter the business end of the campaign, we take a closer look at the statistics which suggest Matic could be a key figure in the Reds’ quest for success.

MATIC’S RECORD AGAINST LIVERPOOL

The Reds begin March with a trip to Crystal Palace on Monday night but, thereafter, there’s a crucial run of home games ahead – with Liverpool, Sevilla and Brighton all visiting the Theatre of Dreams in the space of seven days.

Matic, who had two spells at Chelsea, spanning seven years, before swapping Stamford Bridge for Old Trafford last summer, has a good record against Liverpool in his career to date.

He has been on the losing side just once in his nine games in all competitions against our fierce rivals from Merseyside – winning three times and drawing on five occasions. The 29-year-old, who started out as an attacking midfielder but moving to a more defensive role during his three-year stint at Benfica, also has two assists to his name against Liverpool.

Twice a Premier League winner with Chelsea, Matic has averaged 70.86 passes in every match this term and is the only outfield player to feature in each of the club’s 28 Premier League games this term.

HOW HE'S FARED IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Although he is yet to lift the trophy or reach the final, Matic has had some success in Europe’s elite competition down the years.

Overall, he has scored three goals and registered two assists in 40 Champions League appearances with United, Chelsea and Benfica respectively – chalking up 2,934 minutes in total.

Matic has played in all but one of the Reds’ seven games in the competition this term. He missed the final Group A match against CSKA Moscow but did set up a goal in the 2-0 win over his former club Benfica at Old Trafford on matchday four, when his long-range shot hit a post and found the net after striking unfortunate teenage goalkeeper Mile Svilar.

He has made six appearances in the knockout stages of the Champions League and boasts an impressive passing accuracy of 89 per cent, completing 400 of his 447 attempted passes while covering 60.5km in distance – showing he can be a key player in dictating the tempo and keeping possession.

Matic has been knocked out on the last two occasions he has reached the last-16 stage – both at the hands of French giants Paris Saint-Germain during his second spell at Chelsea, who lost 3-2 on aggregate in 2015/16 after going out on away goals following a 3-3 draw over two legs in 2014/15.

But the Serbian went all the way to the semi-finals with the Blues in 2013/14, where they were knocked out by Atletico Madrid, and advanced to the quarter-finals with Benfica in 2011/12 before Chelsea ended that run with a 3-1 win on aggregate.

Even when he went out at the group stage of the Champions League with Benfica in the autumn of 2012, he returned to Chelsea the following January and helped them to win the Europa League under Rafael Benitez.

He’s an experienced figure with plenty of European pedigree which, given the key position in which he operates in the engine room, could be pivotal for the Reds if we are to make further progress in the competition.

MATIC: AN FA CUP WINNER

Prior to this season, the midfielder has been part of four previous FA Cup campaigns and has only ever made 10 appearances in the competition – one of which came in the last round in the Reds’ 2-0 win at Huddersfield Town. However, it’s worth noting that he spent three years in Portugal with Benfica between January 2011 and January 2014.

Despite racking up just 716 minutes of FA Cup football, he has managed to get his hands on the famous trophy before, after being part of the Chelsea team which won the tournament in his first spell in west London in 2009/10, by virtue of beating Portsmouth 1-0 in the Wembley final.

Matic almost added to that success last season when helping the Blues reach another final, scoring a thunderbolt from 30 yards in the 4-2 semi-final win over Tottenham in the process. But the Serbian had to settle for a runners-up medal after a 2-1 defeat by Arsenal, in which he played 61 minutes.

Ahead of the Reds’ quarter-final tie with Brighton, Matic has experience of reaching the last eight in each of the last two seasons, having also done so in 2015/16 before Chelsea’s run was ended by a 2-0 defeat at Everton. He also advanced to the fifth round in 2013/14, when the Blues were knocked out away to Manchester City by the same scoreline.

A previous winner of the competition, Nemanja will undoubtedly be keen to taste success at Wembley again and, after going so close last term, he may have an added determination to do so.

‘EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE’

As mentioned above, the Reds are still battling on three fronts, in a bid to add to the three trophies claimed in Jose Mourinho’s maiden season in charge in 2016/17.

Matic knows what it’s like to win major trophies in his career and insists the team are determined to enjoy a successful end to the campaign.

“For sure, I’m always positive,” he declared. “I know that in the league the gap is too big, but we have to fight until the end, and we also have Champions League, FA Cup, there are many things we have to do. I’m sure we’ll give our best, 100 per cent we will stay focused until the end. Who knows what can happen in football? Everything is possible.”

He went on: “I try to do my best for the team and for the club, and I hope the supporters and the club are happy with my work. I will continue to work hard to improve, and we will see at the end of the season where we are. But, as I said, I will try to give my best, not try to, I will give my best, and we will see if that’s going to be enough.”

www.manutd.com
Old 06-03-2018, 01:40 PM   #48
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho interrupts match-winner Nemanja Matic's interview after Crystal Palace winner: 'I hope you weren't Man of the Match!'

* Nemanja Matic scored the winner after his team had been two goals down
* Manager Jose Mourinho poked fun at him during his post-match interview

Nemanja Matic's wonder strike may have earned Manchester United the three points against Crystal Palace but that didn't prevent manager Jose Mourinho taking a cheeky dig at his performance.

United found themselves 2-0 down at Selhurst Park on Monday night but showed great character to turn the game around with Matic scoring a fine volley in injury time to steal the victory.

Naturally, the match-winner was the man chosen to be interviewed by Sky Sports following the game but Mourinho couldn't resist interrupting him as he spoke to the likes of Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

Nemanja Matic looks at Jose Mourinho midway through his post-match interview. The midfielder wears a wry smile after Mourinho had poked fun at his performance

‘I hope you were not the man of the match…?!’ the United boss could be heard saying from behind the camera.

‘No, I was not,' Matic replied glumly before smiling and shaking hands with his manager.

Turning his attention back to the game, the Serbian admitted his joy at scoring such a big goal to get off the mark for his new club.

‘After the second goal it was very difficult for us to come back,' he continued. 'We showed character and did exactly what the manager wanted us to do.

‘He (Mourinho) said at half-time we had to do more. I’m happy I’ve scored my first goal for Manchester United, I know it’s not my job but I’m glad it got us the three points.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5465971/Jose-Mourinho-interrupts-Nemanja-Matics-post-match-interview.html
Old 06-03-2018, 04:17 PM   #49
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Gol yang berkelas dari Matic semalam

Old 07-03-2018, 12:29 AM   #50
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHY MATIC'S GOAL WAS WORTH THE WAIT

When Inside United spoke to Nemanja Matic in early December, we asked him whether he was saving his first goal for Manchester United in order for it to be something spectacular.

The Serbian, who arrived last summer from Chelsea, was unlucky not to get off the mark when his drive came back off the woodwork and entered the net via the back of Benfica goalkeeper Mile Svilar in the UEFA Champions League at Old Trafford in October.

He has chanced his arm since and would have scored earlier at Crystal Palace, had Christian Benteke not cleared the ball off the line. As it was, his injury-time strike was one that will be remembered for some time, sweetly curling away from Wayne Hennessey from long range to earn a valuable 3-2 victory.

Fans will recall his stupendous piledriver for Chelsea in last season's Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham at Wembley, while his first international goal for Serbia was a spectacular overhead kick against Portugal. In 2013, his brilliant left-footed volley for Benfica against Porto was nominated for FIFA's Puskas Award, recognising the best global goal of the season.

We asked if he thought his maiden strike for United would be a special one. "I think so!" he replied. "I don’t know. I don’t think about that really. If I get a chance to score, I will try to do it but whether it’s a nice goal or not doesn’t matter. If it’s a spectacular goal, it’s better for me, though, and I have scored some nice ones in my career. I don’t score a lot so, when I score these goals, they stay in my mind and I can’t forget them!"

Matic's primary function in the team might not be getting on the scoresheet, but his dramatic winner got us thinking about players who scored truly important first goals for the club. Looking back in Premier League history, several spring to mind.

Dion Dublin scored the only goal of the game late on at The Dell to defeat Southampton and earn our first win in the newly formed competition, while Chris Eagles definitely warrants a mention for his clincher at Everton in 2007, that took United a huge step closer to the title. Similarly, Federico Macheda's famous curler against Aston Villa two years later was key in the race for the championship.

For Dublin and Macheda, it's perhaps more natural for strikers to make key contributions with their maiden strikes. Wayne Rooney's first Premier League goal confirmed the end of Arsenal's 49-game unbeaten record and Anthony Martial, of course, illuminated his debut with a wonderful solo effort to seal a home win over Liverpool.

All undeniably big moments but it was not like there was a long wait for the player to break his duck in the most timely fashion - even if Eagles did score in his 10th outing. So, maybe Wes Brown deserves recognition here - he scored his first goal against Juventus in his 111th appearance and his opening Premier League goal was enough to earn victory against Newcastle United in 2005.

Remarkably, Lee Martin was the unlikely hero in the 1990 FA Cup final replay against Crystal Palace when smashing in Neil Webb's pass, but he had already scored for the Reds, albeit only once, against West Ham two years earlier.

There is no doubt Matic's goal was well worth the wait, coming in his 38th appearance, and the in-form midfielder may even have another one or two in his locker as we enter the key phase of the campaign. Let's hope so!

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku