United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-03-2019, 09:21 AM   #111
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

'I want to score goals, I want to bring them joy... I want to win silverware': £500,000-a-week flop Alexis Sanchez determined to find his best form for Manchester United and insists he still has belief in his ability

* Alexis Sanchez has endured a difficult start to life at Manchester United so far
* He is currently out with knee injury, but is confident he can find some form soon
* Sanchez says he wants to 'score goals, bring the fans joy and win silverware'
* Chile star still believes in his own ability and says he liked United as a child

Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez is determined to succeed at the club and insists he still has belief in his ability.

The Chile international, who is likely to be sidelined for another month with a knee injury, has endured a frustrating time at Old Trafford since his move from Arsenal in January 2018.

He has managed just five goals in 41 appearances for the club, with only two in 23 in this current injury-troubled season.

But with the general form of the team having improved under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Sanchez is looking towards a better future.

'I want to keep showing my love for football. I know what I can do. I have belief in my ability,' he told Inside United.

'United are such an important club, not only in England but on a global level, and I would love to help bring a trophy to the supporters.

Sanchez wants to win trophies under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to make the 'wonderful' fans happy. Sanchez cites United's FA Cup final defeat against Chelsea last season as a particular low point

'Obviously, I want to make the United fans really happy. I want to score goals. I want to bring them joy. I want to win silverware.

'When we lost last year's FA Cup final to Chelsea, I was not happy. Not happy at all. In fact, I was sad because I just wanted to make our wonderful supporters happy.

'When I was younger, I liked United. I swear. As a small child I liked United, I really liked them and I want to show this and bring the people joy because, obviously, I want to win.'

Reports from Italy claim Juventus are keen to team Sanchez with Cristiano Ronaldo but are not prepared to match the £500,000 a week he earns at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6825897/Sanchez-determined-best-form-Manchester-United.html
Old 21-03-2019, 09:50 AM   #112
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Alexis Sanchez still doesn't fit in at Manchester United, out of form and frustrating Ole Gunnar Solskjaer… so, will he take £60m hit on mega contract to move this summer?

* Alexis Sanchez has struggled to find his feet since joining Manchester United
* He earns £450,000 a week but is not first choice under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Sanchez is picking up more injuries and appears to have lost his confidence
* Juventus will come calling this summer but any deal will involve a financial hit
* Chile star may have to give up his huge wages if he wants to reignite his career

It seemed a significant moment when Manchester United unveiled Alexis Sanchez as the Premier League's best-paid player at the beginning of last year.

His arrival at Old Trafford was perceived as a great coup for United's pulling power and financial power and a victory for Jose Mourinho, albeit one that cost the club £450,000 a week.

In contrast, Manchester City couldn't compete and Pep Guardiola just had to accept it.

pretty exotic girls
Alexis Sanchez winces in pain after picking up a knee injury in the game against Southampton. Sanchez has struggled for form and fitness since joining United from Arsenal in January 2018

Roll forward 15 months, and the argument has turned on its head. City are chasing an unprecedented Quadruple without Sanchez while United are 50-50 to qualify for the Champions League and their Chilean asset isn't in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first XI.

Five goals in 41 appearances wasn't meant to happen.

Whilst Solskjaer has revived the fortunes of Marcus Rashford, Romelu Lukaku and Chris Smalling, there is a glimmer of impatience with Sanchez.

'I can't do anything about Alexis Sanchez,' said the interim manager after another flat display as a sub in the Champions League first-leg defeat by PSG. 'When he plays, he needs to find himself.'

United Treble winner Phil Neville put it succinctly: 'We're not getting the Alexis we fell in love with at Arsenal.'

He has spent much of this season on the bench after failing to make an impact at Old Trafford

When United pulled off their miracle win in Paris in the second leg, Sanchez was missing through injury. More worryingly, the forward seems to have lost that famed confidence that served him so well at Udinese, Barcelona, Arsenal and with the Chile national team.

'If I'm not in contact with the ball, I lose that spark,' he admitted recently. 'I would like to have brought more joy to United. Yes, it worries me.'

There have been the odd flashes of brilliance – two assists for Paul Pogba in last season's Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium – but usually he's been on a different wavelength to his team-mates, holding on to the ball for too long and losing possession.

Not looking like a traditional athlete has not hindered him in the past but recently his sturdy, squat 30-year-old body has succumbed to more injuries. The latest, a knee problem, was sustained against Southampton at the start of this month.

United came back to win from a losing position after he'd left the field and he flew to Barcelona to see his own medical advisers to try to fix the problem.

Ironically, Sanchez was in Chile recuperating from an earlier injury when Mourinho was fired.

He is spending this international break in light training as he bids for another return, posting pictures on his Instagram page of working indoors with a ball and on a trampoline.

There were warning signs in his latter days at Arsenal that the very best of Sanchez may be behind him.

Having scored 31 goals in his final full season in north London – and winning the FA Cup final against league champions Chelsea – he scored only seven goals in the first half of 2017-18 when his name was regularly featured in the transfer gossip pages.

For a long time, he seemed keen on joining up again with Guardiola, who once took him to Barca. That was until United offered more money and with six months left on his contract, Arsenal agreed to a swap deal with Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Since then, things have not gone to plan. Sanchez has lost his place on the left side of a 4-3-3 to Anthony Martial. If Solskjaer opts for twin strikers they are Rashford and Lukaku rather than him. Pogba looks a more natural fit for United as No 10.

And if Sanchez doesn't start, surely he costs too much to be a super-sub in the long term.

European clubs will come calling in the summer, including Juventus. But financially someone will have to take a hit to make the deal happen, either United or the player who has just over three years left on his current deal.

With Sanchez entitled to earn another £60million in wages on his United contract, with bonuses on top of that, the figures don't add up. And neither does his form.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6830023/Alexis-Sanchez-doesnt-fit-Manchester-United-60m-hit-leave.html
mudah2an disisa akhir musim bisa membuktikan lebih baik & musim depan masih diberikan kesempatan & syukur2 bisa kembali ke permainan waktu di Arsenal dulu, kasih trophy & banyak gol/assist. kalo mau dijual udah kepala 3, gak bisa mahal, mo dipinjamkan kegedean digaji. ntar kalo flop kan diketawain fans Arsenal dan fans City
Old 26-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #113
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Cuma Ada Satu Klub Tertarik Alexis Sanchez
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United hampir dipastikan melepas Alexis Sanchez di bursa transfer musim panas 2019. Sejauh ini peminatnya masih minim, malah cuma satu yang dikabarkan tertarik.

Selama 18 bulan menjadi pemain Manchester United, penampilan Sanchez luar biasa mengecewakan. Selain sempat dihantam cedera, pemain depan asal Chile itu tak juga tampil oke dan malah mencatat beberapa statistik memalukan.

The Red Devils ingin buru-buru melepas Sanchez karena bayarannya yang kelewat besar. Mantan pemain Barcelona itu dibayar 500.000 euro sepekan (sekitar Rp 7,9 miliar), itu belum termasuk bonus dari klausul-klausul lain.

Dengan penampilannya yang sedang menurun, tak banyak klub mau pada Alexis. Tapi, seperti dikutip dari OneFootball, ada satu klub yang mau menampung dia. Klub itu adalah Inter Milan.

Inter berniat membawa Alexis ke Giuseppe Meazza dengan syarat. Mereka hanya mau merealisasikan kepindahan itu jika gaji Sanchez dipotong sampai sepertiga.

Di semua kompetisi musim ini, Alexis sudah tampil 25 kali bersama MU di semua kompetisi. Hasilnya, dia berkontribusi dua gol dan empat assist.

Jika jadi memperkuat Inter, itu akan menjadi kali kedua Alexis bermain di Italia. Dia sebelumnya memperkuat Udinese dari 2008 sampai 2011 dengan torehan 20 gol dan 8 assist dari 95 penampilan Serie A.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #114
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United will pay £13m to get rid of Alexis Sanchez as they look to free up room on wage bill

* Manchester United pay Alexis Sanchez £500,000 a week inclusive of bonuses
* The out-of-form ex-Arsenal playmaker has over three years left on his contract
* United willing to subsidise half his £26m salary to tempt another club to sign him

Manchester United are prepared to pay half of Alexis Sanchez's mammoth £26million salary to secure him a move this summer.

The final decision over the Chilean's future will be left to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but United are open to offloading the forward.

United chiefs are aware Sanchez's £500,000-per-week wage, inclusive of bonuses, will prove a major stumbling block. So, it is understood they are resigned to paying as much as 50 per cent of the ex-Arsenal star's wages to tempt another club to take him.

Manchester United chiefs are keen to get Alexis Sanchez out of Old Trafford this summer. United pay former Arsenal playmaker Sanchez a huge £500,000 a week inclusive of bonuses

United's preference is to sell Sanchez abroad as there is great reluctance to see him join a top-six Premier League rival.

Paying £13million a season for a player not even at the club is hardly an ideal scenario — but United realise slashing £250,000 a week from their wage bill would be a significant boost in terms of packages they can offer prospective signings.

United believe the best hope they have of moving Sanchez, 30, this summer is on loan. Such a deal would enable them to renegotiate an alternative exit route for Sanchez ahead of the 2020-21 season, particularly if the forward can recapture his best form elsewhere.

Sanchez has struggled since moving to Old Trafford, failing to recapture the form that led to United making such a massive financial commitment in 2018.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6986813/Manchester-United-pay-13m-rid-Alexis-Sanchez.html
Old 03-05-2019, 12:19 PM   #115
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MU Rela Bayar Rp241 Miliar untuk 'Pecat' Sanchez
CNN Indonesia

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Manchester United dikabarkan siap mengeluarkan £13 juta atau setara Rp241 miliar demi bisa membuang winger Alexis Sanchez dari skuat The Red Devils akhir musim ini.

Sanchez merupakan beban bagi MU saat ini. Berstatus pemain dengan gaji tertinggi di MU, pemain asal Chile itu justru jarang mendapat kesempatan bermain di bawah asuhan manajer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Sanchez mendapat gaji £500 ribu atau setara Rp9,3 miliar per pekan.

Sanchez merupakan salah satu pemain yang pasti dibuang Solskjaer akhir musim ini. Namun, MU kesulitan menemukan pembeli mantan pemain Udinese, Barcelona, dan Arsenal tersebut. Terutama Sanchez memiliki gaji £26 juta per tahun.

Dikutip dari Daily Mail, MU siap membayar setengah gaji Sanchez di klub lain pada tahun pertama jika ada klub yang mau membelinya. Langkah itu dilakukan manajemen MU untuk menggoda klub lain agar tertarik merekrut Sanchez.

Membayar £13 juta satu musim untuk pemain yang tampil di klub lain mungkin suatu besar kerugian bagi MU. Namun, dengan demikian MU memiliki dana £250 ribu per pekan untuk mendatangkan pemain baru incaran Solskjaer.

Hingga kini ada dua klub Italia yang dikabarkan tertarik mendapatkan Sanchez, yakni Juventus dan Inter Milan. Namun, dua klub raksasa Italia itu kemungkinan besar tidak ingin merekrut Sanchez secara permanen. Inter dan Juventus berusaha mendapatkan Sanchez dengan status pinjaman.

Sejak dibeli dari Arsenal pada 2018, Sanchez selalu kesulitan menemukan performa terbaik di MU. Rentetan cedera juga tidak membantu karier Sanchez di Old Trafford.

Musim ini Sanchez baru mencetak dua gol dari 26 penampilan bersama MU di semua kompetisi. Dari 26 penampilan, Sanchez hanya menjadi starter di 12 pertandingan.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #116
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The fans are the ones who deserve an apology': Alexis Sanchez says sorry to Manchester United supporters as he hits back at critics after tough season

* Alexis Sanchez and his Manchester United team-mates had a tough campaign
* They finished sixth in the Premier League and lost to Cardiff on the final day
* Sanchez personally only scored two goals in his 27 appearances for United

Alexis Sanchez has apologised to Manchester United's fans after their humbling defeat by Cardiff and difficult season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United could only muster a sixth-placed finish in the Premier League and lost five of their final eight games to head into the summer on a low.

The Chilean struggled for fitness and form throughout the campaign and scored just two goals in his 27 appearances.

There have been suggestions over the weekend that £500,000-a-week flop Sanchez was at the centre of a dressing room rift. And there are expectations that he will leave the club in the summer, with Juventus keen.

But despite his absence through injury on Sunday, he joined his team-mates on their lap of appreciation around Old Trafford following the final whistle and later hit back at his critics.

Sanchez wrote on his Instagram page: 'It was a very tough season... the fans are the ones who deserve an apology as they always support you no matter what happens.

'Personally, I didn’t perform as much as I was expecting because of unpredictable injuries.

Alexis Sanchez has apologised to Manchester United's fans after their difficult season

'Press and people were speculating of things that were not even true. I was always a professional in all aspects.

'I apologise to the fans for not be able to achieve our goals. Nevertheless we are Manchester United!

'Players and staff are questioning if we were doing the right thing and if we were giving our best for this football shirt... I'm certain that Manchester United one day will return to be the club, as it was in the old days with Mr. Alex Ferguson.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7021159/Alexis-Sanchez-apologises-Manchester-United-fans-hits-critics.html
Old 14-05-2019, 03:55 AM   #117
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sanchez nasibnya mirip Di Maria, bagus di Madrid eeh di United malah meredup karirnya. Hal tersebut makin diperparah dengan cedera yang dialaminya sepanjang musim. Mungkin yang membuat Sanchez tersenyum adalah gajinya yang besar di United, hehehe...
Old 31-05-2019, 12:48 AM   #118
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin mau mengikuti jejak Cantona nih

Alexis Sanchez Jadi Bintang Film
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Santiago - Kemampuan mengolah bola bukan satu-satunya bakat Alexis Sanchez. Pemain Manchester United itu kini merambah dunia hiburan dengan membintangi sebuah film.

Bertajuk 'Mi Amigo Alexis', film itu resmi dirilis di kampung halamannya, di Chile pada Kamis (30/5/2019). Film tersebut digarap oleh sutradara Alejandro Fernandez Almendras, yang pernah memenangi penghargaan di beberapa festival film.

Mi Amigo Alexis bukanlah sebuah film biopik, melainkan menceritakan petualangan Tito, bocah laki-laki berusia 12 tahun, yang kebetulan bertemu dengan idolanya, Sanchez.

Film tersebut menggali persahabatan antara Tito dan Sanchez dan membawa pelajaran bagi keduanya. Tito menemukan jalan hidupnya dan Sanchez mengingat kembali kisah-kisah di masa kecilnya yang membuat dia bisa jatuh cinta dengan sepakbola. Demikian diwartakan Sky Sports.

Mantan winger Barcelona dan Arsenal itu saat ini sedang mudik untuk menjalani persiapan dengan Chile untuk Copa America 2019. Namun, Sanchez mesti berpacu dengan waktu untuk menyembuhkan cedera pergelangan kaki yang dideritanya pada awal bulan ini. Padahal turnamen akan dimulai pada 14 Juni.

Sanchez akan berharap Copa America bisa menjadi momentum positif untuk mengubah peruntungannya di level klub. Sejak didatangkan MU dari Arsenal pada Januari 2018, pesepakbola berusia 30 tahun itu cuma mencetak total lima gol.

Chile lebih dahulu akan melakoni laga ujicoba melawan Haiti (7/6), sebelum melakoni laga pertamanya di Copa America dengan menghadapi Jepang (18/6).
Old 31-05-2019, 04:33 AM   #119
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ALEXIS TARGETING COPA AMERICA HAT-TRICK

Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez already has more caps and goals to his name than any other player in Chile’s history, and he's hungry for further success with his country this summer.

Our no.7 has been included in their final 23-man squad for the Copa America, which gets under way in Brazil on Friday 14 June.

After a rare summer off last year, following his country's failure to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, Alexis will be looking to add to his 41 goals and 124 caps as Chile seek to become only the second nation – and the first since Argentina in the 1940s – to win three successive Copa America tournaments.

As things stand, he’s set to be United’s only representative in Brazil. Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero have been omitted from Argentina’s 23-man squad, while Fred and Andreas Pereira haven't made the cut for Brazil's final selection.

‘IT’S LIKE DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY’

Understandably, Alexis is immensely proud of his Chilean heritage and honoured to represent his country on the pitch.

“When you first play for your country you fail to understand the magnitude of playing for Chile,” he told United Review in an exclusive interview last September. “The first time I wore the shirt, I could not believe it. It’s like defending your country. Now, when you wear Chile’s shirt, it makes your hair stand on end.”

After being a key player in Chile’s back-to-back triumphs in the Copa America in 2015 and 2016, Alexis also expressed his eagerness to help his nation make it a hat-trick this summer.

“When we won our first Copa America in Chile, and the support of all the people, our family and friends… it was very nice for the entire country,” he explained.

“I think the Chileans are going to remember it their whole lives. What is more, we won the same cup twice. The second one too, I think, was a joy for Chile. And to this day they are proud of every player. We need to repeat this triumph, do our best to take Chile to the top.

“I really hope to keep improving, to play another World Cup, to win another Copa America, to keep growing in the national team, scoring more goals, and continuing to give joy to the Chilean people.”

WHAT IS THE COPA AMERICA?

It’s an international tournament organised by South America’s football ruling body CONMEBOL. The competition has generally featured 12 teams from the South American continent but, in recent years, teams from North America and Asia have also been invited to participate.

It’s usually held every four years although a special centenary version in 2016 followed the regular 2015 tournament, to mark 100 years since the Copa America was founded. This year will be the 46th edition of the Copa America – and the 39th to feature Chile.

CHILE'S COPA AMERICA HISTORY

The Chileans, currently coached by former Colombia, Honduras and Ecuador boss Reinaldo Rueda, did not win the Copa America until 2015 but have won the last two editions of the tournament.

They were crowned winners on home soil four years ago after beating Argentina 4-1 on penalties in the final in Santiago, following a goalless draw. Indeed, Alexis netted the decisive spot-kick, slotting it past his future United team-mate Sergio Romero. Fellow Reds star Marcos Rojo also played for Argentina.

Chile then successfully defended their title a year later, in the centenary commemoration tournament in the United States – the first Copa America to be held outside South America. It came down to another penalty shootout against Argentina, following another goalless draw in the final, with Chile prevailing 4-2 on spot-kicks.

After scoring three goals during Chile’s route to glory, Alexis claimed the Golden Ball award for the best player and was also named in the Team of the Tournament.

The triumph in 2015 earned the Chileans a place in the 2017 Confederations Cup in Russia, where they finished runners-up after a 1-0 defeat to Germany in the final. Before that, Chile had been runners-up in the Copa America on four occasions – in 1955, 1956, 1979 and 1987.

WHEN WILL ALEXIS BE IN ACTION?

Chile are in Group C for this summer's Copa America and face a tough battle to progress to the quarter-finals. Their opening match is against specially invited participants Japan at the Estadio do Morumbi in Sao Paolo on Monday 17 June.

Four days later, Alexis could face his former United team-mate Antonio Valencia as Chile take on Ecuador in Salvador in their second group match. Valencia has been included in Ecuador’s final squad for the tournament.

The Chileans conclude the group phase with another stiff test, against Uruguay – the most successful team in Copa America history with 15 titles. The game will be played on 24 June in the famous cauldron of the Estadio do Maracana in Rio de Janeiro, which hosted the 2014 World Cup final.

From the initial three groups of four nations, the winners, runners-up and the two best third-placed teams will advance to the quarter-finals, which will take place between 27 and 29 June. The semi-finals will follow on 2 and 3 July before the final is held at the iconic Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro on 7 July – the day after the third place play-off.

www.manutd.com
Old 19-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #120
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Karena Alexis Sanchez Masih Ada
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Sao Paulo - Alexis Sanchez tampil cemerlang saat membawa Chile menggilas Jepang. Performa ini seperti penebusan atas periode buruk dalam kariernya.

Pada pertandingan perdana di Copa America 2019, Selasa (18/6/2019) pagi WIB, Chile menang empat gol tanpa balas atas Jepang. Pada laga di Estadio Morumbi, Chile unggul 1-0 di babak pertama lewat Erick Pulgar.

Masuk di babak kedua, Eduardo Vargas membuat gol kedua Chile pada menit ke-54 disusul gol Sanchez pada menit ke-82, dan gol kedua Vargas di menit ke-83.

Sanchez pun jadi pemain paling bersinar di laga ini ketika dia membuat satu assist untuk gol keempat Chile yang dicetak Vargas. Satu gol dan satu assist, bukanlah sesuatu yang buruk bagi Sanchez.

Setidaknya jika melihat kariernya dalam 18 bulan terakhir bersama Manchester United. Dia tidak bisa memenuhi ekspektasi tinggi klub dan cuma bikin total lima gol selama memperkuat MU, termasuk dua gol dari 27 pertandingan di musim 2018/2019.

Performa seperti inilah yang dibutuhkan oleh Sanchez untuk meningkatkan kepercayaan dirinya, sekaligus membantu Chile mempertahankan titel juara Copa America.

"Selama enam pekan terakhir, saya merasa berada di titik terendah. Saya kesulitan di babak pertama karena tidak bermain lepas, tapi saya merasa lebih enakan di babak kedua dan bermain dengan kebebasan serta kegembiraan," papar Sanchez di Reuters.

Laga kedua Chile adalah menghadapi Ekuador pada hari Jumat nanti. Berapa gol lagi yang bakal dicetak Sanchez? Sebagai informasi, Sanchez adalah top skorer sepanjang masa Chile dengan 44 gol.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku