United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #41
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Diogo Dalot 'told he can leave Man United this summer' by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer following £50m arrival of Aaron Wan-Bissaka

* Manchester United concluded a £50m deal for Aaron Wan-Bissaka on Saturday
* That has thrown the long-term future of fellow full-back Diogo Dalot in doubt
* According to reports, Dalot has been 'told he can leave' in this summer window

Portuguese full-back Diogo Dalot has reportedly been told he can leave Manchester United following the arrival of Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

United's pursuit of the Crystal Palace right back concluded on Saturday when it was announced he had joined in a £50million deal.

And following Wan-Bissaka's arrival, the Evening Standard report that United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has 'told Dalot he can leave' with his opportunities expected to be limited.

Full-back Diogo Dalot has reportedly been told he 'can leave Manchester United' this summer

Dalot arrived last summer from Porto in an £18m deal but was not thrust into the side straight away, instead he was allowed to find his feet and settle in England.

He made 18 appearances for the club last season but was largely used in a more attacking right-wing role given his impressive crossing.

Fans may have expected Dalot to compete with Wan-Bissaka for the right back spot but Solskjaer has reportedly rendered the player surplus to requirements.

Solskjaer has been keen to build a squad in his image - and not that of his predecessors - and he has shifted the club's transfer policy towards homegrown talents including Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James.

Ashley Young, who filled in at full-back for much of last season, has signed a new deal and he could now provide back up to Wan-Bissaka.

The England Under 21 international has signed a five-year deal worth £80,000-a-week that will keep him at the club until at least 2024. There is also the option of another year.

United will pay an initial fee of £45m, with another £5m due in add-ons should the player hit certain performance targets.

Wan-Bissaka told United's website: 'It's an unbelievable feeling and an honour to call myself a Manchester United player and something I know that only a small number of players have the privilege to say.

'I can't wait to get going and integrated into the squad. I will have a short break now after the European Championship but I'm looking forward to starting training with the manager and my new team-mates on the pre-season tour.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7197611/Diogo-Dalot-told-leave-Man-United-summer-following-50m-arrival-Aaron-Wan-Bissaka.html
mungkin salah satu dari Bissaka/Dalot bisa digeser ke bek tengah menemani Lindelof
Old 05-09-2019, 12:31 AM   #42
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

BACK TO SCHOOL: DIOGO DALOT

We are asking the Manchester United players to relive their time at school and reveal more about their character as it formed during their spell in education.

Defender Diogo Dalot detailed which other sport he excelled in as a pupil back in Portugal, the support he received from staff and family to pass his exams, and his language skills.

How would you describe your time at school?

I think it was good. To be fair, I think I was a good student as I could manage both things - football and school - and I’m really proud of what I achieved in school. I think it was a good time as well.

Was it difficult balancing football with your studies?

Yeah, at the beginning, it was a little difficult. You know, you’re a kid and you just dream about being a football player. Sometimes, you forgot that school is more important, at times, when you were younger. I think school needs to be your priority until when you are getting more professional and moving into professional football. I think you then need to choose between one or two things but you can still manage both. Still now, I can think about doing stuff and preparing some stuff for the end of my career, when it is over. Back in the day, I think you just sometimes get lost a little bit but then comes the parents’ job to put you back into line. My parents did an amazing job and helped me make my priorities first and I think I did a good job in that part.

Were there any subjects you particularly enjoyed?

Oh, for every football player, I think Physical Education was the best one but, you know, sometimes it can get boring in Maths or Chemistry. I guess you just need to pass through that. I think I was an okay student and a good one for a guy that had two or three classes per week because of travelling and playing away games and tournaments, and the national team. I think I could manage that.

And were there any you really disliked?

You know that Maths can be boring sometimes and difficult as well. But, like I said, I tried to get the good things out of each subject. But, when you start just thinking about football, everything seems boring at school, so I needed to do well.

What about languages? You speak good English…

I had English classes and Spanish as well. In my time, you had to choose between German, French and Spanish and the whole class chose Spanish because English is compulsory. Of course, we had Portuguese, plus Spanish and English. I speak fluent Spanish.

Everybody says they have one teacher they remember most fondly. Do you?

To be honest, I remember a lot of them, all my teachers and I think now that teachers are a big part in our development of our lives. I think, straight after our parents and our family, that teachers are the most important people in our lives until a certain time when you start thinking by yourself and making your own decisions. I had amazing teachers who understood well that my schedule was a little bit tight. The schools were always flexible and made a schedule for me but, like I said, I thank them for all the support they gave me in being a big part of my development.

So how much juggling did you have to do?

It was difficult. When you are out for, I don’t know, 16 days, in a tournament and you come back and you’ve lost so many classes and need to catch the others up as they are a little bit further on than you. The exam will be the same for everyone. It’s not going to be a different exam for me. So I needed to catch up. I had some private classes. For example, just before a game, back in the day, I was in Braga in my home town and I had a game day on the Saturday. So I went to a private class at 8am and did an hour and half there and then went to Porto, played the game and then came back to study for the whole afternoon, just to be ready for the exam on the Monday or Tuesday. It was a difficult time but I had the help of the teachers and, most of all, from my parents. Yes, the exam went well. I always had good marks!

Do you have any memories of playing for the school football team? Were you captain or star player?

We had a couple of tournaments. I don’t know but we called it the students association and they organised some tournaments in school. I was in the fifth grade and we played against the ninth grade and 10th grade but, of course, my class was the best. My help was good for them! We won some tournaments but it was always friendly. We had time to play football and enjoy it with our friends. I think it was just about playing and having fun.

Did you excel at any other sports?

We actually needed to play three or four sports during the year. We had volleyball, basketball, football of course. But then I particularly liked badminton. I was champion five times in a row. I was pretty good at badminton!

Do you still keep in touch with any friends from school?

Yes, I have two at my house for these last two weeks, two good friends. Hopefully, I’ll get through life until the end with them. I make contact every month with old friends and make sure, every week, I do dinner with the most people I can get over. We enjoy that time. We just remember the old times and we keep in touch.

What advice would you give to a current school pupil about becoming a professional footballer?

Like I said, I think, for me, it’s the time you need to choose between school or football, when you start getting into professional football. Until then, school is your priority because you don’t know what is going to happen. Even when you choose, you need a back-up. You need the passion you had in the past to build that and, like I said, make your schoolwork your priority. Listen to your teachers and listen to your parents. Study a lot and then be happy for the future.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2020, 03:29 PM   #43
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DALOT DELIGHTED TO BE BACK ON TRACK

Diogo Dalot insists he is over a tough couple of months, watching on from the sidelines, as he aims to help Manchester United ahead of the mid-season break next month.

The Reds face an Emirates FA Cup tie at the weekend, remarkably with the opponents still to be decided. Tranmere Rovers and Watford's rearranged third-round replay takes place on Thursday at Prenton Park.

Following the second leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final at Manchester City on 29 January, with the Blues currently leading 3-1, we have a home fixture in the Premier League against familiar rivals in the shape of Wolves, on the first day of February.

Dalot had been sidelined since the game at Newcastle United in early October but returned during the second half of the 0-0 draw at Wolves in the FA Cup earlier this month.

He also came off the bench in the 2-0 defeat to Liverpool last weekend and was an unused substitute against Burnley. The defender is capable of providing options on both flanks, sometimes further up the field than his usual full-back slot.

With Ashley Young sold to Inter Milan, there could certainly be plenty of opportunities for the 20-year-old in the coming weeks and months.

“It’s what I’ve been working for,” he told us about his return. “It was a tough two months for me. Unfortunately, I got an injury I wasn’t expecting. But I’ve been working hard for this moment and I’m ready to go again.

“To be out injured and not be able to help the team is the worst moment for a player. And you’re just focused on recovering as fast as you can and that’s what I made sure I did this time. I took my time to get fit and now I’m just waiting for the opportunity.”

Dalot will hope to feature against Tranmere or Watford at the weekend and build on his five appearances in 2019/20.

www.manutd.com
Old 27-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #44
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: IT'S BEEN A TOUGH JOURNEY TO MY FIRST GOAL

Diogo Dalot described a “release” of emotion after scoring his first Manchester United goal as the Reds dispatched Tranmere Rovers 6-0 in the Emirates FA Cup on Sunday.

The Portuguese defender, making only his fourth start of the season, and his first since October, struck United’s second from the edge of the area on 13 minutes.

Dalot has largely been sidelined through injury this season and, after the final whistle, he admitted the road to recovery had been ‘tough’, something which was reflected in his goal celebration.

“Yeah, it was more like a release of something I’ve been feeling inside me after these three months,” Diogo told us.

“It’s been a tough journey, but like I said, these kind of things, a win and a goal make us feel like I’m doing a good job in fighting, working every day and taking the opportunities.”

United overcame a sodden and muddy surface at Prenton Park, which had been the main topic of conversation in the lead-up to the game.

Dalot said the team had the right attitude when it came to adapting to the different challenges the pitch posed.

“[It was] like a big fight,” the 20-year-old added.

“If we didn’t come with the right desire and the right mentality we could make it more difficult.

“Like I said today we did a good job, right mentality, proper fight, respect the opponent and we get the win.”

United now travel to the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday, determined to overcome a two-goal deficit in the Carabao Cup semi-final.

Wolverhampton Wanderers will then visit Old Trafford in the Premier League in another tough-looking fixture, prior to the 16-day winter break, and Dalot is looking forward to more time out on the pitch.

“Yeah, it’s why we’re here.

“It’s what we work for every day for these kind of games, for this kind of fight and now we’re focused on tomorrow and we go again on Wednesday.”

www.manutd.com
Old 28-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #45
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's been a tough journey... the goal made me feel like I'm doing a good job': Diogo Dalot admits life at Man United hasn't been easy after scoring first goal against Tranmere

* Man United thumped League Two Tranmere 6-0 in the FA Cup fourth round
* Diego Dalot started the game and netted his first Red Devils goal in the huge win
* He said scoring was 'like a release' after a 'tough journey' so far at Old Trafford
* The Portuguese defender has played just six games for the team this season

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot said scoring his first goal for the club against Tranmere was 'like a release' after admitting to a 'tough journey' since he arrived at Old Trafford.

The Portuguese full back was signed from Porto for around £20million in summer 2018, but this season he has played just six times, with one start in the league after struggling to break through into the first team.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men overcame a potential banana skin FA Cup tie by thumping their League Two counterparts 6-0, with Dalot netting the second goal of the game - racing into the box before cutting onto his right foot to smash home.

Diogo Dalot scored a well-taken goal in United's 6-0 FA Cup thrashing of Tranmere on Sunday

And the 20-year-old said the strike was personal to him as it was a 'release' of his frustrations after his lack of appearances, and felt that it was a reward for his hard work on the training ground.

'Yeah, it was more like a release of something I've been feeling inside me after these three months,' he told Man United's official website.

'It's been a tough journey, but like I said, these kind of things, a win and a goal make us feel like I'm doing a good job in fighting, working every day and taking the opportunities.'

Life at Manchester United has not been easy for Dalot having made just one start this season. The Portuguese star hopes to be given more chances to shine under Ole GUnnar Solskjaer

The trip to Tranmere had been earmarked as a dangerous fixture for the Red Devils, with reports that manager Solskjaer would be relieved of his duties if the home side managed to pull off a big cupset.

But after running riot against the lower league side, Dalot insisted the squad arrived at Prenton Park in the right frame of mind and looking to respect their opponents.

'[It was] like a big fight,' he added.

'If we didn't come with the right desire and the right mentality we could make it more difficult. Like I said, we did a good job, right mentality, proper fight, respect the opponent and we get the win.'

Dalot, who has played 29 times since becoming a Manchester United player, is hoping his appearance in the cup is not a rare occurrence, and has vowed to continue working hard to snatch up any opportunities that come his way.

'Yeah, it's why we're here,' Dalot said of his ambition.

'It's what we work for every day for these kind of games, for this kind of fight and now we're focused on tomorrow and we go again on Wednesday.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7934725/Diogo-Dalot-admits-tough-journey-Manchester-United-scoring-goal.html
Old 11-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #46
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT EXCLUSIVE: BRUNO IS AN INSTANT HIT IN THE SQUAD

Bruno Fernandes is an instant hit among his Manchester United team-mates and, so much so, his Portuguese compatriot Diogo Dalot claims “it is like he has been here for two years already”.

Fernandes completed his transfer from Sporting Lisbon in late January and Dalot drove him to the Aon Training Complex on his first day, as he personally welcomed the no.18 to the United family.

Both players are currently in Spain for the Reds’ intense warm-weather training camp, as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer prepares his squad for a run of instrumental matches across three competitions in the run-in.

The team trained for a second time at the Marbella Football Centre on Monday morning and, following another action-packed session, Dalot spoke exclusively to us about his new team-mate Fernandes, our fight to the finish this season and, first of all, his own improving physical fitness…

Diogo, the second day of our warm-weather training in Spain is complete! How's it been going for you so far?
“Very good, these are very good facilities, the weather is unbelievable, better than Manchester for sure and we are enjoying it. We are working hard, like we like to do, and that's it.”

You were one of the players who trained throughout last week, while others were on holiday, so how was that?
“It was good to keep up the fitness. In the first part of the season I was injured so I wanted to use this break to push harder a little bit more. I enjoyed it with some of the players and some of the staff, so it was a very good week to work and now we are here.”

You've played really well in recent weeks and scored a great goal against Tranmere Rovers as well, so how are you feeling in yourself and do you feel you can contribute a lot in the run-in?
“Of course, I have been working very hard to get my opportunities, to enjoy them when I get them and to be the best player I can be when I get that opportunity. I am still working, there is still a lot to improve but I will keep pushing hard because I want to play here.”

We saw that you drove your compatriot Bruno Fernandes to the Aon Training Complex on his first day at United and you’ve been helping him to settle in since then. How's he getting on so far?
“Oh, perfectly. I mean, it is like he has been here for two years already. He is getting on very well with the lads, it is very good to have him here, it is very good for me, very good for the team, he is a fantastic player and a fantastic person, so it is one more to help the team.”

What would it mean to you to finish the Premier League season strongly and hopefully win cup competitions as well?
“Oh, that would be amazing. That is why we are here. Man United always fights for trophies and to win games. Those competitions, we want to win them with everything we have and the fight for the top four in the Premier League, because that is what we want as players. I think we have everything to do that.”

www.manutd.com
Old 22-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #47
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Diogo Dalot 'is fighting for his Manchester United future less than two years after joining', with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer willing to listen to offers for the defender after Aaron Wan-Bissaka's emergence

* Diogo Dalot is thought to be fighting for his future at Manchester United
* The right-back was signed by Jose Mourinho for £19million back in 2018
* He has fallen behind summer signing Aaron Wan-Bissaka in the pecking order
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could listen to offers as he plans a squad overhaul

Diogo Dalot is fighting for his Manchester United future less than two years after joining, according to reports.

The right-back was signed by Jose Mourinho from Porto for a fee of £19million in 2018 but he has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer brought in Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace for £50m in the summer and he has cemented his place as first choice.

And the England international's form means the United boss is willing to listen to significant offers for Dalot, according to The Sun.

The Portuguese full-back has spent the majority of his United career on the sidelines through injury.

He has made just four Premier League starts this season with 10 appearances in all competitions with his only goal coming in the 6-0 victory over Tranmere in the FA Cup fourth-round.

Diogo Dalot is fighting for his Manchester United future less than two years after he signed. Aaron Wan-Bissaka was signed for £50million in the summer and has become the first choice. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is planning a squad overhaul in the summer and could listen to offers

Wan-Bissaka has played 34 times in his first season at the club and has managed two assists.

Solskjaer is planning a huge squad overhaul as he pursues targets including Jadon Sancho, Harry Kane and Saul Niguez.

But he will be forced to raise funds to bring players in due to the financial implications of the coronavirus crisis.

Dalot and the likes of Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones could potentially be shown the door in the summer.

The 21-year-old is valued at around £30m and his former manager Mourinho is still thought to be a big fan, meaning he could be tempted to try and take him to Tottenham.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8242985/Diogo-Dalot-fighting-Manchester-United-future-two-years-joining.html
Old 05-10-2020, 06:27 AM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Resmi dipinjamkan ke AC milan deh..

Old 05-10-2020, 04:27 PM   #49
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat Dalot di klub barunya, AC Milan.
Semoga sukses.
Beruntunglah Anda terhindar dari bullyan pasca vs spurs
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #50
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Beruntunglah Anda terhindar dari bullyan pasca vs spurs
Best Comment of The Day, hehehe...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku