United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #11
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Patrice Evra

Evra Ingin Jegal CR9

VIVAnews - Sudah tidak lagi berada dalam satu tim, membuat Patrice Evra punya misi khusus kepada Cristiano Ronaldo. Evra yang merupakan defender Manchester United ingin sekali menjegal CR9 di atas lapangan.

Hal itu sudah pernah Evra lakukan juga pada mantan rekannya, Carlos Tevez. Saat itu, MU berhadapan dengan klub baru Tevez, Manchester City.

Evra tidak segan melakukan tackle pada Tevez yang pernah bermain bersamanya selama dua musim. Maka tak salah bila kini Evra membidik Ronaldo dalam radarnya.

Apalagi klub yang kini dibela CR9 -Real Madrid- adalah salah satu rival berat di Liga Champions.

"Saya tak bisa menjelaskannya, hanya perasaan saja. Tapi saya yakin kami akan melawan Real Madrid," kata Evra di situs resmi MU, Rabu 7 Oktober 2009.

"Sekali, saya pernah melawan Ronaldo di pertandingan U-21. Tapi tentu saja saya sering berhadapan dengannya saat latihan di MU. Dia tahu kalau itu adalah hal yang sulit," tambah Evra.

MU dan Madrid saat ini berada di dua Grup berbeda di Liga Champions. Setan Merah berada di Grup B, sedangkan Madrid di Grup C. Untuk sementara kedua tim memang tidak terbendung di grup masing-masing.

Setan Merah perkasa dengan enam poin dari dua pertandingan. Sama halnya dengan El Real yang belum terkalahkan di dua pertandingan awal.

"Mungkin saja saya salah, tapi perasaan itu ada. Bahkan mungkin (bertemu Madrid) di babak berikutnya. Benar-benar gila," kata Evra.

• VIVAnews
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Evra: Rasanya Sakit Dikalahkan Liverpool

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Kekalahan Manchester United (MU) dari Liverpool menorehkan luka yang teramat dalam, baik bagi para supporter, staf, maupun para pemain MU. Hal tersebut juga dirasakan oleh defender "Setan Merah", Patrice Evra. Ia mengakui kekalahan MU di Anfield menyakitkan dan sulit untuk dilupakan.

"Liverpool bermain agresif. Sebaliknya, kami justru bermain buruk. Karena itulah aku begitu frustrasi kehilangan angka di sana (Anfield)," katanya kepada MUTV selesai pertandingan.

"Aku sering menyaksikan penampilan MU. Dari sekian banyak penampilan, hari inilah penampilan MU yang buruk. Biasanya, ketika MU bermain, kami menciptakan paling kurang 5 atau 6 peluang, dan menyelesaikan salah satu peluang tersebut. Tetapi kini, kami hanya memiliki sebuah peluang ketika tendangan Valencia menghantam tiang atas gawang. Itu tidak cukup jika Anda ingin menang melawan Liverpool," tambahnya.

Pemain asal Perancis itu menambahkan, pengalaman itu membuat ia merasa kehilangan poin di Merseyside. Namun, ia menerima kekalahan itu, sekaligus membulatkan tekad mempersiapkan diri beberapa hari ke depan untuk kembali memperoleh kemenangan.

"(Kekalahan dari Liverpool) sangat menyakitkan ketika Anda bermain untuk United. Keheningan terasa di ruang ganti setelah usai pertandingan, dan kami membutuhkan beberapa hari untuk memulihkan kekecewaan besar baik bagi para pemain, staf, dan fans," sesalnya.

Kekalahan ini pun menanamkan tekad serta semangatnya, untuk meraih kemenangan bersama MU seperti yang mereka lakukan musim lalu, di mana mereka berhasil mengalahkan Liverpool sekaligus memenangi Premier League. (MUTV)
Old 27-10-2009, 07:12 AM   #13
hendiplast
captain

Manchester United full-back Patrice Evra attacks his team-mates 'poor attitude' after Liverpool defeat at Anfield

Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has questioned the team's attitude after they were eclipsed by Liverpool at Anfield.

Evra was left frustrated at the manner of United's first defeat in 12 games in all competitions.

Goals from a fit-again Fernando Torres and substitute David Ngog in the second half ended a run of four losses for Liverpool.

Net busted: Patrice Evra displays his fury after Manchester United lost at Anfield

United rarely threatened against their bitter rivals and Evra was in no mood to offer excuses with United remaining two points adrift of Chelsea at the top of the table.

'I'm always happy to play at Liverpool, I am not scared,' he told MUTV.

We also have a lot of experienced players, who are used to big games.

'But we did not show the Manchester United spirit. The advice was to play our football but we did not do that and I do not know why.

'Liverpool were aggressive but we did not play and that is why it is so frustrating to lose.

'Normally we create at least five or six clear chances in a game but we only had the one when Valencia hit the bar. It is not enough if you want to win against Liverpool.'

United defender Nemanja Vidic is set for a one-match ban after being picking up two yellow cards.

Yellow peril: Evra was incensed that Jamie Carragher escaped an early bath following his last-man tackle that brought down substitute Michael Owen on goal

Evra, however, agreed with Ferguson that Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher should have been dismissed for a challenge on former team-mate Michael Owen when he was clean through.

'I do not understand why Carragher only got a yellow card for fouling Owen when I think he was the last man,' the French defender added.

'But I look more at the display of Manchester United and the display was poor.'

Evra revealed there was little discussion among the players about the defeat after the game.

He said: 'Losing to Liverpool is the most pain you can have when you play for United.

Red in the face: After losing the battle against Liverpool scorer Fernando Torres, Evra expects his United team-mates to dramatically improve in their next outing

'There was a big silence in the dressing room and we will need a few days to recover from this big disappointment for us, for the staff, for the fans.'

Games are coming thick and fast for United, however, and they return to Barclays Premier League action on Saturday at Old Trafford with Blackburn the visitors.

Before that is a trip to Barnsley in the Carling Cup on Tuesday, and Evra added: 'We need to do what we did last year - win the league after losing to Liverpool.

'We also need to make sure we show the real United team the next time at Old Trafford.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0V5PGfjTP
Old 04-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
hendiplast
captain

Evra Tidak Pernah Kalah Lawan Chelsea
Hendra Mujiraharja - Okezone

MANCHESTER - Patrice Evra menegaskan ketika melawan Chelsea, dirinya tidak pernah mengalami kekalahan. Alhasil, mantan bek kiri Monaco itu ingin memperpanjang rekor tak terkalahkan tersebut.

Namun, Evra pernah mendapatkan mimpi buruk saat United bentrok dengan Chelsea dalam laga Community Shield di Stamford Bride 2008 silam, dimana dirinya dikenai larangan tampil sebanyak empat kali dan denda 15 ribu poundsterling.

Pekan ini skuad besutan Sir Alex Ferguson kembali akan berlaga di Stamford Bridge. Selain ingin melupakan kejadian itu, Evra mencoba mengkobarkan genderang perang saat United berkunjung ke Chelsea.

"Saya rasa insiden itu sudah dilupakan. Ketika saya main lawan Chelsea, pasti ada sesuatu. Dua tahun lalu saya rebut dengan staf dan Ballack di Community Shield dan kali ini mari berharap tidak terjadi apa-apa," jelas Evra.

"Saya hanya ingin berusaha bermain melawan Chelsea setiap kali dan saya rasa saya tidak pernah kalah melawan Chelsea, ketika saya main dan saya ingin terus melanjutkan rekor itu," tandasnya dikutip Sky Sports, Rabu (4/11/2009).

(dnl)
Old 05-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #15
hendiplast
captain

Evra desperate for Bridge win
Defender keen to banish memories of last visit

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra is desperate to get one over on title rivals Chelsea when the sides meet on Sunday.

United travel to Stamford Bridge having not won there since 2002, but in the knowledge that if they come away with a victory they will leapfrog the Blues and go top of the Premier League table.

Two seasons ago following a game between the two rivals at Stamford Bridge, Evra picked up a four-match ban following a spat with Chelsea groundsman Sam Bethell after the game, and the full-back admits the clash on Sunday will be as tough as always.

"Every year I think Chelsea will be our main rivals," he said.

"I am not scared of them but I respect them and they are the most dangerous rivals. I said it last year and the year before and I think it this season as well.

"Both Drogba (Didier) and Anelka (Nicholas) are good friends of mine. And I know they are both great players.

"All the defenders need to focus because keeping a clean sheet will be the key to winning this game.

"We need to be strong because Drogba and Anelka are two big strikers. They are both so quick and strong, although I do feel we have enough quality to do our jobs."

The 28-year-old left-back continues to argue that he was not the aggressor in the post-match incident at the Bridge last time out, and he is determined to get a result and banish the memories of the past.

"That story is the past," he added. "It is unfortunate that when I play against Chelsea, something always seems to happen.

"First it was the ground-staff, then last year I had a bit of an argument with

Michael Ballack. This year I have to make sure nothing happens because we need to get a result.

"Apart from the Community Shield, I have never lost against them and I aim to make sure that run continues.

"If there is one game I want to win this season, it is the one at Stamford Bridge.

"I didn't know it has been so long since our last victory there. It is the right time to end that run.

http://footytweets.com/manutd/news/177431
Old 12-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #16
hendiplast
captain

Patrice Evra wants to be a Manchester United legend by topping Liverpool's title haul

Red letter day: Patrice Evra dreams of lifting the Premier League trophy with Manchester United in May

Patrice Evra believes the current Manchester United crop can only become legends if they win an unprecedented fourth-straight League title this season.

The France defender credits a culture of loathing defeat at the club as the reason for United's success and says he will not be happy unless the club surpass Liverpool's title haul next May.

The old Lancashire rivals both have 18 League crowns, but Evra revealed United never bask in their success for long.

'To play for Manchester United demands huge sacrifices,' said Evra. 'This is a club of hard workers.

'You are there to work hard, there are no glass jewels or paste trinkets here.

'At United you are carrying the weight of the club's history. You become a Red Devil when you have fully understood that.

'The mentality of this club is to hate defeat. In four years I have lost very few League games.

'To win three League titles was a real achievement. To win a fourth this season would make us legends.'

The 28-year-old has developed into one of the most respected full-backs in the world since a shaky start when arriving from Monaco nearly four years ago.

There is no doubt who he credits for his success. Evra feels he shares bond of trust with United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and he admires the Scot's ruthlessness.

'I'm not saying I am better but I really believe in my own qualities as a player,' said Evra.

'His (Ferguson's) demand for success drives him on and pushes him to the limit. He makes you aware of your responsibilities regarding the team.

'He trusts me. That means a lot to me. I do what he tells me to do.

'The day when I can no longer work that hard, I know he will have no qualms at all of dropping me from the team.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0WeafqvOK
Old 13-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #17
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Evra: I owe success to Man Utd boss Ferguson
-tribalfootball.com-

Manchester United fullback Patrice Evra says he owes his success to manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The 28-year-old has developed into one of the most respected full-backs in the world since a shaky start when arriving from Monaco nearly four years ago.

There is no doubt who he credits for his success. Evra feels he shares bond of trust with Ferguson and he admires the Scot's ruthlessness.

"I'm not saying I am better but I really believe in my own qualities as a player," said Evra.

"His (Ferguson's) demand for success drives him on and pushes him to the limit. He makes you aware of your responsibilities regarding the team. He trusts me. That means a lot to me. I do what he tells me to do.

"The day when I can no longer work that hard, I know he will have no qualms at all of dropping me from the team."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #18
hendiplast
captain

Evra Jadi Penerjemah di MU

VIVAnews - Posisi asli Patrice Evra adalah full back Manchester United. Tak disangka Evra juga punya 'profesi' lain di MU.

Winger Manchester United Park Ji-sung mengakui hubungannya dengan mantan rekannya, Carlos Tevez masih berjalan baik. Tapi, siapa yang menyangka jika hubungan keduanya sangat ditentukan oleh Patrice Evra.

Sebelum hijrah ke Manchester City, Tevez memang memang dikenal dekat dengan Evra dan Ji-sung di Manchester United. Menariknya, persahabatan Tevez dan Ji-sung tak lepas dari peran Evra sebagai penerjemah.

"Saya masih berbicara dengan Carlos, dan tentu saja dengan Pat (Evra). Saya masih sering bertemu dia," ujar Park kepada United Review.

Dan kedua sahabat ini kemungkinan besar akan kembali bersua saat Manchester United kontra Manchester City di babak semifinal Piala Liga Inggris (Carling Cup) yang akan di gelar dengan sistem home and away.

Kedua tim akan bertemu di leg pertama pada 4 Januari 2010 dan leg kedua pada 18 Januari 2010. Manchester City akan bertindak sebagai tuan rumah terlebih dahulu.

"Saya tidak bisa menelepon dia mengenai hasil drawing (Carling Cup) itu. Karena dia masih belum bisa berbicara Inggris, dan saya tidak bisa berbicara Spanyol," ujar Park Ji-sung sembari tersenyum.
Old 15-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #19
erin
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

Evra msk musim ini, sering bgt bwt komentar2 di media yh..
wah..wah..merebak jd seleb nih..
Gpp, byk komentar, dy juga maenx makin manteb...
erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #20
Tomtom
first team
Apaan sih ini..?

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tomtom has a spectacular aura aboutTomtom has a spectacular aura about

The Best left wing back after Irwin....
all hail EVRA...!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"He's gonna die, He's gonna die, Malcolm Glazer's gonna die, How we kill him I don't know, Cut him up from head to toe, All I know is Glazer's gonna die"
Tomtom is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 145
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adhe united macz, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, Cewek Minus, chest, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hilman01, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, iqbal, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]