United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 14-05-2020, 12:29 AM   #341
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Luke Shaw

WHO IS SHAW'S TOUGHEST OPPONENT IN TRAINING?

Luke Shaw has answered a selection of fans' questions as part of his weekly diary with us, and declared that Paul Pogba is his toughest opponent in training.

The left-back admits it is a challenge trying to mark the likes of Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial, due to their speed and skills, but the strength and control of Pogba means the World Cup winner is hardest to mark.

It will come as no great surprise that the defender believes the Frenchman has the potential to become the best midfielder in the world.

When asked which player he fears most in training, he replied: “I wouldn’t say 'fear' is the right word because I enjoy playing against the likes of Rashy and Martial because they’re tricky, high-quality players and I like that challenge of facing them.

“Every time I’m facing Anthony, I like to have a little joke around with him, talk to him a lot and tell him: 'I’m coming for you.'

“Actually, probably the hardest player to get the ball off is Paul. He’s so big, strong, he’s got quick feet. To be fair, he’s got everything to be the best midfielder in the world.

“You could ask any player in the team about that. I’d have to pick Paul as the toughest one to train against as well because it’s so tough to get the ball off him – he knows how to shield it away and he’s also got the best quality to deliver shots and passes too.”

Shaw also discussed his choices for United's Player of the Year, suggesting three strong contenders to succeed him in collecting the Sir Matt Busby trophy.

Reflecting on his own success last season, Luke says: “Over the weekend I realised that it was a year since I won our Player of the Year award last May, which was a huge honour for me, absolutely massive. Winning that award for any club is great, but at a club the size of United it means a bit more.

”I didn’t think I actually had the best of years – I know I did well in some aspects during the season, but there were definitely areas I could improve in and I took some positives from that too because it meant I could still get even better.

“To win the two awards voted for by the fans and your team-mates was a very special feeling for me, especially when you look at the trophies and see the names who have won it before. Ronaldo, Keane, Beckham, Giggs… I mean, wow.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #342
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'How big the club is inspires all of us': Luke Shaw insists Manchester United's heritage lifts the players and admits he used to 'idolise' Ashley Cole as a player growing up

* Luke Shaw says he grew up wanting to follow in the footsteps of Ashley Cole
* The left back wants to inspire Manchester United to more silverware
* Defender has won three trophies since joining from Southampton in 2014

Luke Shaw wants to inspire Manchester United to silverware and insists the club's storied past does not weigh him down.

The left back has won three trophies at Old Trafford since arriving from Southampton in 2014, but the club are without success now since 2017.

But he is ready to take the club on to its former heights ahead of the return of Premier League football later this month.

'How big the club is and how successful it's been in the past, I think [is what] inspires all of us, especially the ones that are there now,' Shaw told the United website.

'We've seen how good and how great it is when the club's winning trophies and we obviously want to get to that stage and inspire young people, like I once was, watching United win a trophy.

'The squad, the group we have, is amazing. Everyone gets on great and we all love each other and we all want to push each other towards that goal of winning trophies.'

And when it comes to which player from the past Shaw most aspires to match, it was a former England international who turned out for two of United's biggest rivals.

Luke Shaw wants to lead Manchester United to more silverware in the coming years. Shaw has won three trophies at Old Trafford since joining from Southampton in 2014. The left back admits he aspires to be as successful as former Chelsea star Ashley Cole

Shaw said: 'Obviously I would have to go towards a left back and one I watched a lot.

'For me, he was probably one of the best left backs ever in the game: Ashley Cole. Like I said, I watched him a lot and I wanted to become a player like him.

'I was lucky enough to go to an England camp with him and it was amazing to be around someone I idolised so much and I watched a lot of him and he was the player I wanted to be like when I grew up.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8377203/Luke-Shaw-insists-Man-United-history-inspires-us.html
Old 10-06-2020, 06:05 PM   #343
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SHAW: MY DOUBLE STRIKE AT OLD TRAFFORD

Hi everyone, as you’ll have seen from the pictures, we had a great 11-a-side training game on the Old Trafford pitch over the weekend and it was eventful!

There have been a lot of different things circulating on social media and I’m happy to set the record straight: it did end 4-4 and I did score twice! Also on my team, Bruno [Fernandes] got one and Jamo [Daniel James] got one, while, on the other team, Rashy [Marcus Rashford] got two and so did Odion [Ighalo].

To be fair, my first goal was decent. It was from a great cross by Bruno and my volley went straight in. I was happy with it. My other one was just getting forward, Juan [Mata] played it to me on the edge of the box, I took a touch and shot in. It was quite an open game, as you can probably gather, with a lot of space, since it was the first game back.

Everyone looked good and the most important thing was getting minutes in the tank. This was definitely a step forward from the games we’ve been having at the training ground.

It was also our first chance to get used to a silent Old Trafford, which was different. We all felt like it made the pitch seem bigger because the stands are totally empty. Sometimes during games the fans push you on when you’re tired, but now we’ve got to get to grips without that support. It was a really valuable exercise to be able to play at Old Trafford without that.

We were creating our own noise around the stadium and that’s something we’ve got to make sure we do.

The important thing is that it’s another step forward. It’s getting more and more exciting now and we just want to get playing games. We’ve got a couple of in-house games at the training ground scheduled over the next few days, which will help us step things up even further before the big game next week against Spurs.

It's a massive fixture and I think everyone on both sides has got full-strength squads now, so it should be a really good game. It’s definitely one we’re all looking forward to.

In training, we’re looking really sharp, really fit and ready to go. We’re looking forward to it. We just need to pick up where we left off, doing the things we were doing before the break, and hopefully we can climb towards the Champions League spots, which is what we really want.

We went into lockdown having built up some real momentum, went 11 games unbeaten and we were playing well.

We weren’t just scoring goals but, defensively, everyone was doing a really good job too, not conceding many and teams were finding it hard to play against us. We’ve just got to remember what we were doing before. We’ve got our full squad back now, so hopefully we can push on even more with the quality that’s going to be added from those returning players.

It’s a big squad now and even more difficult for the manager to make decisions, but I’ve said, many a time, that at a club like Manchester United you need those decisions to make.

He needs players to be making it hard for him to pick a team because it’s the biggest club in the world and we need massive competition around the place to push everyone towards where United should be.

Take care and stay safe.

Luke.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-06-2020, 09:43 AM   #344
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I'm happy to set the record straight: it did end 4-4 and I did score twice!': Luke Shaw reveals outcome of intra-squad Manchester United friendly at Old Trafford as defender hails training match as 'another step forward' ahead of Premier League restart this month

* Manchester United held an intra-squad friendly at Old Trafford on Saturday
* Left back Luke Shaw says he scored twice for his side as the match ended 4-4
* United are gearing up to play Spurs on June 19 as the Premier League restarts

Manchester United supporters have been wondering the outcome of the squad's intra-squad friendly at the weekend and thanks to Luke Shaw they now know.

Ahead of the Premier League's restart this month, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer stepped up preparations by holding a friendly between his stars at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Despite the action shots taken by photographers at the Theatre of Dreams, fans were left wondering what the actual score was.

However, Shaw has revealed all - stating that the match ended 4-4 with the left back an unlikely scorer of two goals himself.

'There have been a lot of different things circulating on social media and I'm happy to set the record straight: it did end 4-4 and I did score twice!' he told the club's official website on Wednesday.

'Also on my team, Bruno [Fernandes] got one and Jamo [Daniel James] got one, while, on the other team, Rashy [Marcus Rashford] got two and so did Odion [Ighalo].

'To be fair, my first goal was decent. It was from a great cross by Bruno and my volley went straight in. I was happy with it. My other one was just getting forward, Juan [Mata] played it to me on the edge of the box, I took a touch and shot in.

'It was quite an open game, as you can probably gather, with a lot of space, since it was the first game back.'

Luke Shaw has revealed that he scored twice in a Manchester United intra-squad friendly. United stepped up their Premier League restart preparations by having this match on Saturday. Shaw has revealed that it ended 4-4 at Old Trafford - with him scoring for the gold team

Shaw, who was playing in the club's away gold strip during that friendly also, welcomed the intra-squad match as it aided he and his team-mates preparations for the Premier League restart.

The Red Devils resume their season at top-four rivals Tottenham on June 19.

'The important thing is that it's another step forward. It's getting more and more exciting now and we just want to get playing games,' he continued.

'We've got a couple of in-house games at the training ground scheduled over the next few days, which will help us step things up even further before the big game next week against Spurs.'

United sit fifth in the Premier League on 45 points - three behind fourth-placed Chelsea in the race for the final Champions League qualification spot.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8406521/Manchester-United-defender-Luke-Shaw-reveals-outcome-intra-squad-Olt-Trafford-friendly.html
Old 14-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #345
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW HAS NO DOUBTS UNITED WILL BE READY

Fit-again Luke Shaw insists Manchester United are targeting trophies and not merely a top-four finish despite a disjointed pre-season.

The Reds have had little break since reaching the Europa League semi-finals last term and, instead of starting the Premier League campaign at Burnley, were instead facing Aston Villa in a friendly on Saturday.

Although there may be an over-reaction in some quarters to a 1-0 loss in a game where the result was far down the list of priorities, Shaw is looking forward to welcoming many of the regulars back into the fold in time for next weekend's Old Trafford opener against Crystal Palace.

Shaw was a positive outlet down the left flank in the Midlands and his return is one of the clear positives from the Villa Park friendly. However, he stressed manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will continue his determination to get the Reds to finish off our chances, with that the only thing lacking from the performance in the first half.

“Obviously it's a friendly but I'm disappointed we didn't win,“ he told us. ”And we lost. I'm really disappointed, to be honest.

“We create opportunities but struggle at times to find the back of the net. As someone with the [playing] experience he has, in that sort of position, the manager is really on to the players about that in training, trying to improve that.

“But the main focus today was obviously getting minutes in the tank. It has been a very disjointed pre-season really. At the start of pre-season, there were only four of us training, with what's going on at the moment, the quarantines and the internationals, so it was very difficult for us.”

On the subject of his own fitness, Luke reported: “I feel really good. I worked really hard over the short time everyone had off and I'm ready to go.

“We've trained hard and this game was really about minutes and getting ready for next week. We had a lot of players out and a lot of young players, who hadn't been training with us. They just came with us today and played well when they got the chance.

“Hopefully, the [absent players] will all get back for [training on] Monday. We're working hard. We will be ready next week.”

As for the unusually short close season, Shaw admitted: “It's a very weird feeling, especially for me. I don't feel I've had much time off. I haven't,to be honest!

“But this is life sometimes. You need to be ready, whatever happens, and it's one of those scenarios where we have a lot of world-class players we're looking forward to getting back [in training] on Monday.

“We're ready for the season. We need to be strong and focused on winning trophies, not getting into the top four. A club like us should be winning trophies.”

www.manutd.com
Old 14-09-2020, 08:53 PM   #346
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga Shaw bisa lebih baik lagi di musim yang baru ini.
Bisa mengangkat MU berprestasi lebih baik dari sebelumnya dan ga cederaan.
Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 06:59 AM   #347
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW: WHY THE CARABAO CUP IS SO VALUABLE TO UNITED

Luke Shaw has explained the importance of the Carabao Cup to Manchester United, ahead of Wednesday night’s clash with Brighton & Hove Albion.

The Reds return to the south coast for a fourth-round tie with the Seagulls, knowing a victory would confirm our spot in the last eight of the competition.

While the Carabao Cup is one of four tournaments United will play in this season, the defender explained why it's a significant one for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad.

“Of course it’s a competition we want to win, but I think it gives the manager that opportunity to give chances to other players that are on the bench and on the fringe, who are training very hard to get chances,” Luke told MUTV.

“I think games like this are perfect for them. It’s good that we’ve got a very strong squad with players who are ready to play and are ready to take their chance. I’m sure the players are looking forward to that on Wednesday.

“Matches are coming thick and fast and, like I say, they’re competitions that we want to be strong in, we want to be winning and be challenging in. But it’s also a chance for players to get game time and sharpness.”

Our no.23 also knows the Carabao Cup could offer some first-team opportunities to several of the younger members of Ole’s squad.

“I think that’s something those younger players need to smell and know with this manager that they’re going to get a chance,” said Luke.

“They’re always working hard, always pushing themselves and I think they know they’ll get a chance if they keep working. Hopefully we can see some more youngsters on Wednesday and they can show what they can do.”

While Luke wasn’t involved in last week’s 3-0 Carabao Cup victory over Luton Town, the left-back did play 90 minutes in Saturday’s incredible victory over Brighton in the Premier League.

With United set to travel to The Amex Stadium for the second time in just five days, Luke was asked for his thoughts on last weekend’s dramatic 3-2 win.

“Ups and downs really,” he opined. “It was game that was very important points-wise, although obviously we as players and the manager know we can perform much better. The most important thing was the three points and we got that in the end.

“It felt great to win the game right at the end, we haven’t done that in a while. It’s a good three points for us, but we need to be performing better.

“Brighton are a really good team, they played really good football and had a lot of chances,” he continued.

“But we dug deep, we stuck together and we kept going to the end. Even when it went to 2-2, it could have been easier for us to be frustrated and disappointed and not try to push for another chance. We got it and, thankfully, we got the VAR replay and we got the win.”

www.manutd.com
Old 05-10-2020, 06:44 AM   #348
Andi Istiabudi
manager

EMBARRASSED LUKE SHAW REACTS TO HEAVY SPURS LOSS

Luke Shaw admitted he was “embarrassed” and pained after Manchester United were beaten 6-1 at Old Trafford by Tottenham Hotspur.

The Reds suffered a joint-worst Premier League defeat, despite going ahead with a second-minute penalty converted by Bruno Fernandes, before Spurs hit back with two goals in four minutes to take the lead with just seven minutes on the clock.

Anthony Martial was sent off after 28 minutes and Spurs were relentless from then on.

Shaw says the Reds let themselves down and “sloppiness” was the source of the humiliation.

“We start well, we get the penalty, we go 1-0 up, that lack of concentration, that sloppiness, then the mistake, another mistake then more mistakes that gave them chances and goals to come back into the game,” our left back told Sky Sports.

“The red card didn’t help but even before then after the first goal we switched off and it really hurts.

“A club like Manchester United shouldn’t be losing, but losing in this way, in this sort of manner it really hurts and it is kind of embarrassing because I feel like we have let a lot of people down today who were watching at home.

“We let ourselves down, we let the staff down and it really hurts.”

There was no passing the buck from Shaw as the manner of the loss sunk in.

“Whoever is on the pitch, whenever you are on the pitch, whatever the scoreline is, the players on the pitch have to take responsibility,” Luke said.

“They are the ones, we maybe get given tactics before the game and responsibilities that players need to do, but when you are on the pitch the manager can only give you advice.

“We are the players on the pitch and we need to have very high standards. The players we have have quality but it hasn’t been showing. We need to look at ourselves in the mirror as individuals but as a team collectively we are nowhere near it at the moment.”

www.manutd.com
Old 05-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #349
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We need a long hard look at ourselves': Luke Shaw laments Manchester United's mistakes in 'embarrassing' 6-1 defeat to Tottenham at Old Trafford

* Luke Shaw has admitted Manchester United need to look at themselves
* Shaw was part of the United side that were thrashed 6-1 at home to Tottenham
* The left back described United's defeat as 'humiliating' and says they 'gave up'
* Patrice Evra and Gary Neville also tore into their former club on Sky Sports

Luke Shaw admitted he was embarrassed by Manchester United's thrashing at the hands of Tottenham, and suggested that some of his team-mates may have given up during the debacle.

United had Anthony Martial sent off in the first half and Shaw could easily have followed for a challenge on Lucas Moura that was punished by a yellow card.

Shaw said: 'Manchester United shouldn't lose in this manner. It really hurts. It's embarrassing and we've let a lot of people down. We've let ourselves down and the staff down.'

'When we went down to 10 men maybe we gave up, there wasn't that character on the pitch. We were too quiet and naive. There were many mistakes and we need to do more.

'It was a lack of concentration and then a mistake, another mistake, another mistake. We switched off.

'I was embarrassed on the pitch. We need to take a long hard look at ourselves. We are nowhere near it at the moment. Maybe it's lucky that we've got a break now.'

And club legends Patrice Evra and Gary Neville tore into United on Sky Sports.

Luke Shaw says Manchester United need to take a look at themselves after their 6-1 defeat. Shaw described United's performance against Tottenham on Sunday as 'embarrassing'. United's defeat made it clear that there is much work for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side to do

'I understand the pain of all United fans, none of this team deserve to play right now,' said Evra.

'It's a catastrophe. My advice to any fan now is to buy a PlayStation, buy a player like Sancho or even Messi and start playing because this is a disaster.

'I love my club but it's a shambles, Every time with transfers they don't go with the right price. It's like I'm going to buy a car, I know the price but I'm asking for less.

'What is going on with my club? It's difficult to break a man like me, I'm positive. I don't promote violence but many people need a good slap in this club right now. That's what I'd do if I was working at the club.'

Neville added: 'There is no excuse for those 11 players who were out on that pitch today, they were absolutely pathetic. Their body language was terrible, it was spiritless and spineless.

'You've got a squad that lacks resilience and know-how to win games, the off-the-pitch stuff with Harry Maguire and Mason Greenwood, the darkness surrounding recruitment and not getting players when Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham are signing players.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8804221/Luke-Shaw-laments-Manchester-Uniteds-mistakes-embarrassing-6-1-defeat-Tottenham.html
Old 26-10-2020, 09:36 AM   #350
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United are getting rid of 'sloppy and silly mistakes' after positive week which has seen them beat Newcastle and PSG before dull draw with Chelsea

* Manchester United have had a positive week after the international break
* The Red Devils have beaten Newcastle and PSG before drawing with Chelsea
* Luke Shaw believes United have cut out their errors from the start of the season
* Manchester United have another big week with RB Leipzig and Arsenal to come

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United are back on track having cut out the 'sloppy, silly' mistakes that hurt them in the opening weeks of the season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer oversaw a 2-1 triumph at Paris St Germain in Tuesday's Champions League opener, fresh from winning at Newcastle on their return from the international break.

Those results were an impressive response to the 6-1 shellacking at the hands of Tottenham at Old Trafford, where United returned for the first time since that chastening loss on Saturday evening against top-four rivals Chelsea.

United edged the game but had to settle for a 0-0 draw that means they have failed to win any of their first three home games in a league season for the first time since 1972-73, but Shaw is looking at the positives and progress.

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United are back on track after their 0-0 draw with Chelsea. Shaw (right)'s United picked up two wins before their goalless draw with the Blues

'We defended much better than we have been, especially against a very good team like Chelsea who have high-quality players all around the pitch,' the left-back said.

'I feel like they didn't really create much, and we did well in that aspect. But higher up the pitch we should have maybe grabbed a goal, or maybe even two, and taken the three points.

'When we're on the pitch now, it feels different to what it was before. Before, we made a lot of sloppy, silly mistakes - individual mistakes - and I think we've learned from that and we've worked hard in training.

'We knew we needed to improve, and I think we need to build on this today and take it to Wednesday.'

RB Leipzig are the visitors to Old Trafford when the Champions League resumes on Wednesday, before Arsenal come to town in the Premier League next Sunday.

Deadline-day signing Edinson Cavani will be looking to get more minutes in those matches having gone agonisingly close to scoring with his first touch off the bench, while fellow new boy Alex Telles impressed on his debut at PSG.

Summer signing Donny van de Beek was an unused substitute against Chelsea, with Solskjaer instead bringing Mason Greenwood, Paul Pogba and the aforementioned Cavani off a strong-looking bench.

The Red Devils beat Newcastle 4-1 last weekend before beating PSG in the Champions League. Shaw praised Manchester United's squad depth which includes Edinson Cavani (middle)

'It's very good for the manager to maybe have those changes that he can make, but also very good for the team, because everyone wants to play,' Shaw told MUTV.

'Everyone's pushing. The ones on the bench want to be in the starting XI, so it's good to have that healthy competition that is going to push the lads.

'We need to keep pushing. Of course we're a bit disappointed we haven't got three points but we need to just get our focus back, (because) we have a massive game on Wednesday that we need to win.'

Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy produced some fine saves to frustrate United at Old Trafford, where the visitors were left perplexed as Harry Maguire avoided punishment for wrestling Cesar Azpilicueta to the ground in the box.

The Blues skipper could not believe the video assistant referee did not intervene - a view shared by manager Frank Lampard - but admitted the side were not firing on all cylinders on Saturday.

'We were not dangerous in the final third to get more from the game and my feeling on the pitch is that we could have done more to get three points,' Azpilicueta said.

'Edou made two good saves so obviously at the end it is good to get a clean sheet and to recover that defensive solidity, which is important.

'We want more and now we have to find a balance with good defensive performances from the whole team and also have that quality because we have a big threat up front with our players.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8877275/Luke-Shaw-believes-Man-United-getting-rid-sloppy-silly-mistakes-positive-week.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, adhe united macz, adhie21, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, asririzky, ayahocta, bahar_six, bang_zak, basbesbos, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Cupy, Dafabet, dayat_5, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, ericsuryadi, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iblismerah, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, Jodirama, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Machavellii, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, omink_08, Ompiter, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, Rony_17, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, timtam, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, victory II, w.keane27, wakhid ronaldo, wazza_ampuh, Wigatrisna SB, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku