United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-01-2015, 06:04 AM   #21
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Kalo dipikir2, Barcelona kan jago bgt ya..
Jd sebenernya valdes jarang teruji kan..hehe..
Rasanya Barcelona jago lini tengah ke depannya aja. Klo tengah ke belakang sih biasa aja.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:37 AM   #22
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Rasanya Barcelona jago lini tengah ke depannya aja. Klo tengah ke belakang sih biasa aja.
Maka itu saya bilang kalo valdes jarang teruji Oom..
Krn saking jagonya, bola jd jarang bersentuhan dengan lini belakang barca..
Otomatis valdes sebenernya lebih sering nganggur atau menangkal serangan2 tidak berbahaya..
Jd ya belum teruji..hehehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:43 AM   #23
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter
Default Re: Victor Valdes i Arribas

Kayaknya mau dipake buat main di FA supaya De Gea bisa istirahat
Ya semoga bisa dapet pialanya. Amin
stamansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #24
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Era Barca lagi bagus2 nya di masa Pep semua lini Barca punya pemain yang berkualitas dan bagian kiper adalah titik terlemah mereka, itu Valdes beberapa tahun yang lalu, gimana kalo Valdes yang sekarang ??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:50 AM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Threadnya masih di "Player Watch" nih harusnya sudah dipindahkan ke thread "Player"
Colek Cak @rondwisan; ah....
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #26
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Manchester United sign Victor Valdes

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Victor Valdes has signed an 18-month contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Valdes, 32, came through the ranks of the FC Barcelona youth system, making his senior debut in 2002. He went on to win 21 major titles in La Liga. The Spanish international has 20 caps for his national team.

Victor Valdes said: "It is a real honour to sign for Manchester United. I would like to thank Louis van Gaal and the club for allowing me to do my rehabilitation and to train with the team at the Aon Training Complex. From my short time here I can already see this is a very special club. I worked with Louis van Gaal during my time at FC Barcelona and to have the opportunity to work with him here at Manchester United is a dream come true."

Louis van Gaal said: "I am delighted Victor has signed for the club. Victor is a very experienced goalkeeper and his record speaks for itself. I have said on many occasions that Manchester United will always be interested in the best players. Victor has remained very professional throughout his rehabilitation from injury and has been very impressive during his training sessions with the first team over the past weeks. He joins the club as the number two goalkeeper and is a great addition to the first team."

Last edited by penk22_; 09-01-2015 at 10:37 AM..
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #27
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

In profile: Victor Valdes

In Victor Valdes, Manchester United have signed one of Europe's finest goalkeepers, a man who excelled throughout Barcelona’s most successful era.
Barcelona-born, Valdes registered 535 appearances in a 12-season career at Camp Nou and lifted 21 major honours in the process, an impressive trophy haul that includes no fewer than three triumphs in the UEFA Champions League. Although he had little chance with Paul Scholes’ stunner in the competition’s 2008 semi-final, Valdes ultimately had the upper hand over United in the 2009 and 2011 finals.
In May 2013, Valdes announced his intention to leave Barcelona at the end of the following season and claimed he needed “different sources of motivation” from football. But any plans for a fairytale ending were denied when he suffered an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear in his right knee during a routine 3-0 win over Celta Vigo in March 2014, and he subsequently left as a free agent two months later.
Before departing, Valdes paid an emotional tribute to a host of former colleagues, including a certain Dutch manager who was in charge at Camp Nou during the 2002/03 season. “Thank you to Louis van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. He began building this historic Barca side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks.”
Victor began this season without a club – despite reported interest from Monaco and Liverpool. To aid his recovery from the ACL injury, he began training with United from October at the invitation of van Gaal and has subsequently impressed enough to earn a contract at Old Trafford, where he will now work with his former goalkeeping coach Frans Hoek.
So what can United fans expect from Valdes? When previously discussing his style of goalkeeping, the Spaniard highlighted the importance of footwork. "Guardiola always told me that I should participate in the team’s play, he helped me interpret football. There were times that I played like a libero under him. I’ve always taken risks, it makes me the goalkeeper I am. You need to be able to participate in passing moves like an outfield player, and knock long balls up field when called for.”
Valdes is of course an international colleague of United no.1 David De Gea, as well as Juan Mata. He was also part of Spain's historic triumphs at the 2010 World Cup and the 2012 European Championship, where he provided back-up to long-term no.1 Iker Casillas. “He is an excellent person, a great lad with impeccable behaviour,” said national-team coach Vicente Del Bosque. Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas - a colleague of Victor's for country and club - declared: "He's an example on the pitch and an exemplary team-mate."
Here's to the charismatic goalkeeper earning more plaudits like this - not to mention some medals to add to his already vast collection - during his time at the Theatre of Dreams.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #28
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Welcome amigo.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:42 AM   #29
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Valdes: De Gea is the world's best goalkeeper

Manchester United's new no.2 goalkeeper Victor Valdes admits his team-mate and fellow countryman David De Gea – the club's first-choice shot-stopper – is "the best in the world."
The 32-year-old new arrival has been training with the Reds since October, working closely with his young compatriot, and he's been greatly impressed by De Gea in the daily sessions as well as in matches.
"I think now, in the moment, David is the best goalkeeper in the world," Valdes told MUTV. "His performance every day and in every game shows everybody that his level is very high. He has had a great year and it is very nice. Now, I think he is the best goalkeeper in the world."
United confirmed Valdes' signing on Thursday afternoon, with manager Louis van Gaal stating that the Spanish international and former Barcelona star will be the Reds' second-choice goalkeeper. Valdes himself stresses that part of his role is to provide support for De Gea as well as to help the team whenever he is called upon.

"I am here to help everybody," he said. "Always in my career, I have played to help my team-mates, to help my coach and to help everybody. I am a part of the team and I am not a problem, I am just a part of the team. If I play a game, I am always thinking about playing well and to help the other team-mates, to help them to win the match."
Old 09-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Valdes mungkin menjadi kiper kedua dalam sejarah Manchester United yang pernah meraih gelar Piala Dunia dan Piala Eropa setelah sebelumnya Fabien Barthez...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 87
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adamulkhair, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, ayahocta, bang_zak, big_ganz, Blacklist7, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edo_macheda, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Juni HW, Lang25, Lila, man_rooney, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, octus, oldark, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, rikki, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, united7, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan