United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-02-2020, 09:14 AM   #31
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Angel Gomes

'I've still got massive hopes for him': Manchester United optimistic they can convince Angel Gomes to stay as Nicky Butt heaps praise on young star

* Angel Gomes is entering the final four months of his Manchester United contract
* He has been unable to agree terms over a new deal and Barcelona are interested
* United are still hopeful of agreeing a new deal and Nicky Butt has praised him
* Gomes has made six appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side this season

Manchester United are still hopeful that Angel Gomes can be persuaded to stay at Old Trafford as he enters the final four months of his contract.

Gomes, 19, has been unable to agree terms over a new deal and will be a free agent in the summer amid interest from Barcelona.

The teenager has only made six appearances this season but United's head of first-team development Nicky Butt believes he could still have a big future at the club.

Angel Gomes is entering the final few months of his contract as a Manchester United player. United are still optimistic that they can tie the young talent down to a new deal at Old Trafford

'I've still got massive hopes for him,' said Butt. 'He's got a contract dispute at the minute which all players have and I don't get involved in that. That's what he does with his agent and the club. That's personal.

'The boy trains every day and works hard. His work ethic, the way he approaches training every day, and the way he approaches games whether he's playing for the reserve-team, U19s, first-team, is spot-on. His talent is unbelievable.

'Angel has to get the right niche at the right time. If it all comes together then we've got one hell of a player on our hands.'

[ocde]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8051349/Manchester-United-optimistic-convince-Angel-Gomes-stay.html[/code]

kayaknya United bisa kehilangan Gomes atau Chong akhir musim nanti, atau malah dua2nya. kemungkinan besar sih Gomes, mungkin Chong akan bertahan setelah beberapa pertandingan terakhir sering diturunkan dibabak II
Old 27-05-2020, 11:37 AM   #32
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHICH BARCELONA ICON INSPIRES ANGEL GOMES?

Manchester United midfielder Angel Gomes has named Andres Iniesta as the player he tries to emulate most while out on the pitch.

Spanish icon Iniesta, who is still playing in Japan for Vissel Kobe at the age of 36, was part of the formidable Barcelona side which overcame United in the 2009 and 2011 Champions League finals.

Gomes, who was 10 years old when the latter final was played, had his eye caught by the grace and vision of Iniesta, who won an incredible 32 major trophies with the Catalan giants.

“In terms of who I model parts of my game on, I’d say [Andres] Iniesta. He was always one of my idols,”Angel told us.

“[He was] a big player I watched while growing up. [He played] in similar positions as me and I’ve always tried modelling my game on Iniesta.”

Our 19-year-old has an eclectic taste when it comes to footballing influences, with a number of Brazilian and Argentinian players named among those he has loved watching.

Gomes also has fond memories of going to Old Trafford during the 2007/08 season, when a team including his famous godfather, Nani, clinched domestic and European glory.

“In terms of footballers when I was young it was always Ronaldinho, the Brazilian players, Robinho [plus Portuguese] Cristiano Ronaldo at the time.

“I remember the Joga Bonito stuff with the freestyling and stuff like that. As a youngster, all you wanted to do was practise skills, so I’d say players like Ronaldo [were my inspiration].

“I had an uncle, we used to go to his house. We’d sit and watch videos and he was quite old-school, so he’d show me players like [Diego] Maradona [and Juan Roman] Riquelme. I watched Thierry Henry growing up as well.

“Then obviously, when I was growing up at United, Nani had a big influence on me and when I was around eight years old, when I used to go and watch, it was that time when we had a great season and [we had Cristiano] Ronaldo and [Carlos] Tevez.

“All those players inspired me when I was growing up.”

Gomes has made six first-team appearances for United this season, and 10 in total.

In his ‘My Inspiration’ interview, which you can watch above in full, he also talked about his faith and how it fits in with his football.

“I’m religious, I’m a Christian, so I’ll pray before games and coming on to the pitch I’ll always pray,“ he revealed.

“In the back of my mind, I just think about my family really, and trying to make them proud. That will always be in the back of my mind.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 10:04 AM   #33
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea 'ready to snap up' Manchester United youngster Angel Gomes' who will leave the club on TUESDAY as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits defeat on convincing Golden Boy nominee to sign a new deal

* Angel Gomes will leave Manchester United upon his contract expiring tomorrow
* United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said there is no sign a new deal will be agreed
* The 19-year-old midfielder was the club's young player of the year in 2017
* Chelsea are reportedly ready to make a move for Manchester United's Gomes

Chelsea are ready to make a move for Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes by offering a lucrative deal, according to reports.

The 19-year-old midfielder will leave Old Trafford upon his contract at the club expiring on Tuesday.

United's rivals Chelsea are set to swoop in to try to agree terms with the youngster on a free transfer by putting an attractive offer on the table, according to The Independent.

Gomes reportedly rejected United's offer of around £25,000 a week while the Blues are not the only club looking to acquire his signature with Valencia, Hamburg and Benfica also expressing an interest.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted on Monday morning that Gomes was likely to leave United after failing to agree terms over a new contract.

The teenager, who has been linked with Juventus and Chelsea, will be a free agent tomorrow and Solskjaer confirmed that there is no sign of him penning a new deal.

Chelsea are reportedly ready to make a move for Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes. Gomes looks set to leave Manchester United with his contract expiring tomorrow. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he believes a new deal has not been agreed. Frank Lampard's Blues set to swoop in to try to agree terms with Gomes, according to reports

The United manager said last week that he was hopeful of Gomes – United's young player of the year in 2017 who has been training at the club since the age of six – would agree to stay.

But asked on Monday morning if Gomes, a Golden Boy nominee, will leave, Solskjaer said: 'To be honest, I've not heard from them last night or this morning so it seems like they haven't managed to agree.

'The answer is probably short and yes. I've got no news. Nothing. It doesn't look like it.'

It represents a reversal from the situation 11 days ago, when Solskjaer said a new deal between the club and Gomes was 'not too far away.'

Solskjaer said then: 'Angel is a top kid we've had at the club for so many years.

'We've offered him a deal and hopefully he'll take that and if not I wish him all the best. From what I understand it's not too far away – if not we'll wish him all the best.'

Gomes made his first-team debut in 2017 at 16 years of age, coming on as a substitute for Wayne Rooney against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

From that appearance, Gomes became the first player born in the 2000s to feature for the club.

Quote:
ANGEL GOMES' NEXT CLUB ODDS

Juventus - 3/1
Chelsea - 4/1
PSG - 6/1
Barcelona - 8/1
Real Madrid - 10/1
Man City - 14/1
Liverpool - 20/1

Odds from Paddy Power

But Gomes, here in training last week with Odion Ighalo, has not agreed fresh contract terms

But that emergence has failed to result in a breakthrough to the first-team squad - he has made just a total of 10 appearances for the club in all competitions.

And though talks over a new deal have been longed out over 18 months, a renewal has seemingly not been agreed and the 19-year-old will be unattached from tomorrow.

Gomes is also an England Under-20 international and was captain of the Three Lions side which won the Under-17 World Cup in 2017.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8470131/Angel-Gomes-set-leave-Manchester-United-youngsters-contract-expiring-TOMORROW.html
Old 01-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #34
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's never been mentioned': Chelsea boss Frank Lampard shoots down talk of signing Angel Gomes on a free with 19-year-old star's Manchester United deal up today

* Angel Gomes failed to agree a contract extension at Manchester United
* As such, the 19-year-old is due to leave today and can join other clubs on a free
* Chelsea and Juventus were reportedly interested in the highly-rated 19-year-old
* But Blues boss Frank Lampard says a deal for Gomes has 'never been mentioned'

Frank Lampard has dismissed reports linking Angel Gomes with a free transfer to Chelsea.

The highly-rated 19-year-old midfielder is out-of-contract today after failing to agree a renewal with Manchester United.

Reports on Monday suggested that Chelsea were set to swoop in with an attractive offer, but manager Lampard shot down talk of Gomes moving to Stamford Bridge.

'I can elaborate to the point that it's never been mentioned at my end,' said Lampard when asked about Gomes' availability in his pre-match press conference for the match at West Ham, which takes place on Wednesday.

Gomes reportedly rejected United's offer of around £25,000 a week, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had admitted that Gomes was set to leave United.

The United manager said last week that he was hopeful of Gomes – United's young player of the year in 2017 who has been training at the club since the age of six – would agree to stay.

But asked on Monday morning if Gomes, a Golden Boy nominee, will leave, Solskjaer said: 'To be honest, I've not heard from them last night or this morning so it seems like they haven't managed to agree.

'The answer is probably short and "yes". I've got no news. Nothing. It doesn't look like it.'

Gomes made his first-team debut in 2017 at 16 years of age, coming on as a substitute for Wayne Rooney against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

From that appearance, Gomes became the first player born in the 2000s to feature for the club.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard dismissed talk linking Angel Gomes with a move to the club. The 19-year-old is out of contract at Old Trafford today after failing to agree a new deal. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he believes a new deal has not been agreed

But that emergence has failed to result in a breakthrough to the first-team squad - he has made just a total of 10 appearances for the club in all competitions.

And though talks over a new deal have taken place over 18 months, a renewal has not been agreed and the 19-year-old will be without a club from tomorrow.

Juventus are also reported to hold an interest in Gomes.

He is also an England Under-20 international and was captain of the Three Lions side which won the Under-17 World Cup in 2017.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8474823/Its-never-mentioned-end-Frank-Lampard-shoots-talk-Angel-Gomes-joining-Chelsea.html
Old 01-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #35
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Angel Gomes leaves Manchester United today just three years after becoming their youngest player since Duncan Edwards... Bruno Fernandes' arrival hit his chances of first-team action while he could be in search of London return

* Angel Gomes is set to leave Manchester United on Tuesday as his deal expires
* He had been tipped to be the next United academy graduate to hit the big time
* Sportsmail has taken a look at why he is planning to leave Old Trafford

Angel Gomes was tipped to be the next Manchester United academy graduate to hit the big time when he replaced Wayne Rooney from the bench in 2017 and became the youngest player to wear the famous red shirt since Duncan Edwards.

Yet Gomes' contract at Old Trafford is due to expire on Tuesday without agreement being reached with the club, meaning he is free to go elsewhere.

Sportsmail has assessed why it hasn't quite happened at United for the tiny, talented World Cup-winning midfielder, and what comes next...

Angel Gomes is on the cusp of leaving Manchester United, with his contract set to expire. He became the club's youngest player since Duncan Edwards when he made his debut in 2017

So, why is Angel Gomes leaving United?

Good question. Though born and raised in London, Gomes joined United's academy at 13 and became the club's youngest player in 50 years when he debuted against Crystal Palace aged 16 years, 263 days.

But since then, he's struggled to force his way into the side, making only three starts - all in the Europa League - with seven further appearances as substitute.

His size makes it harder for him on the wing - where he lacks blistering pace - or in central midfield.

His best position is No 10 so the arrival of Bruno Fernandes was a blow to his first-team prospects. And now his United deal has run down.

Gomes will struggle to find a first-team spot - especially after the arrival of Bruno Fernandes. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made it clear that United will not break the bank for the midfielder

Are United happy to see him leave?

Not at all. They see potential in Angel and offered a contract to keep him a while ago, reported to be £25,000-a-week, which isn't bad for a teenager.

However it's fair to say that on his rare first-team outings, he hasn't made the immediate impact of a Brandon Williams, for example.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made it clear he can't break the bank for Gomes. 'Angel's a top kid,' says the United manager.

'Of course there are people around him that advise him to do different things. If he doesn't sign, all the best to Angel and I'm going to follow his career.'

So, is it just a money issue?

Not exclusively, though 19-year-old Gomes would definitely up his wages if he went to one of the interested parties - Chelsea.

His camp says the primary objective is getting regular games. If that is the case, he would be better off going to Benfica or Valencia rather than Stamford Bridge, where competition is as fierce as it is in Manchester.

The London element may also be a factor. Gomes was born in Edmonton, a few miles up the road from where David Beckham came from.

What would Gomes' prospective suitors be getting?

There is no doubt Gomes is a class act. He can dribble, use his low centre of gravity to spin away from markers and is composed enough to spot a pass in tight situations.

'He sees the game seconds before others,' says former United forward Danny Webber, who watches a lot of the club's senior, reserves and youth teams and likens his vision to Paul Scholes.

In 2017, he won the prestigious Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award given to the club's outstanding academy player, joining a stellar list that also includes Ryan Giggs and Marcus Rashford.

Capped by England in several age groups, Gomes was the only United player in the Under 17s squad that won the World Cup. His last United appearance in January saw him replace Daniel James for the last 26 minutes.

What would his prospects be like at Chelsea?

It's hard to imagine Gomes' finding it any easier to make his breakthrough at Stamford Bridge considering Frank Lampard will also have Mason Mount, Ross Barkley, Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech and Callum Hudson-Odoi to choose from.

Lampard dismissed it in his press conference, commenting: 'It has never been mentioned on my end'.

Despite that, if Chelsea double his money, that is one explanation for him to go. The Londoners are always likely to try and recoup the money by loaning him out for a fee.

The smart move may be to drop down a level to gain experience and then come back to a bigger club, a little like how Kevin De Bruyne resurrected his career at Wolfsburg having seen his prospects blocked as a youngster at Chelsea.

Gomes also picked up the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award in 2017

Is there anything else we need to know about Angel?

The Portuguese influence is still evident befitting someone whose full name is Adilson Angel Abreu de Almeida Gomes.

Former United and Portugal winger Nani is his godfather and his own Dad Gil acts as his representative, though super-agent Pini Zahavi is also reportedly involved with the prospective Chelsea move.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8474583/Why-Angel-Gomes-leave-Manchester-United-Chelsea-huge-prospect.html
Old 03-07-2020, 09:33 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Angel Gomes 'eyeing move abroad after leaving Manchester United... and clubs from Spain, Germany, France and Portugal have all expressed an interest in England youth international'

* Youngster Angel Gomes left Manchester United to become a free agent on July 1
* He is now said to be eyeing a move abroad, rather than finding a club in England
* Teams in Spain, France, Germany and Portugal have expressed interest in him
* He is yet to agree a deal with a team and is currently assessing various options

Angel Gomes is eyeing a move abroad after leaving Manchester United at the end of June but does not have a deal yet lined up, according to reports.

Gomes was one of United's brightest young talents but opted against signing the new contract offered to him by the club.

Instead, Gomes became a free agent on July 1 and the Manchester Evening News report that he is considering a move abroad instead of staying in England.

It has been claimed that clubs in Spain, France, Germany and Portugal have all expressed an interest in signing the 19-year-old, but he is yet to decide where his future lies.

Chelsea were another club credited with an interest, but Frank Lampard poured cold water on those rumours this week by insisting the England youth star had 'not been mentioned' in any recruitment discussions.

United will be entitled to a compensation fee when Gomes does eventually join a new side, after he came through the ranks of their academy at Carrington.

Angel Gomes played his final match for Manchester United in the win over Norwich in January. The 19-year-old has now left the club and is said to be considering a move abroad next. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was an admirer of the midfielder but he opted to leave for pastures new

The midfielder is the club's fourth-youngest player in history, and has played in matches in the Premier League, Europa League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup.

There is a belief within Gomes' camp that the arrival of Bruno Fernandes at the club blocked the youngster's path to the first team, and his brother Rico and father Gil then actively explored better deals elsewhere.

It has been reported that while United wanted him to stay beyond the summer, they believe he became distracted over his future and that accounted for his absence from the first-team from late January onwards.

Gomes played his last match for United in their 4-0 win over Norwich on January 11, coming on for the final 10 minutes of the victory with the scoreline already tied up.

His exit was confirmed on Wednesday night when United posted a statement on the club's website reading: 'Manchester United can confirm that Angel Gomes has not taken up the offer of a new contract and has, therefore, left the club.

'Everybody at Manchester United would like to wish Angel the very best of luck for the future and thank him for his efforts for the club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8483197/Angel-Gomes-eyeing-abroad-leaving-Manchester-United.html
Old 04-07-2020, 09:45 AM   #37
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

semoga ga jadi pogba jilid 2..aaaamiiiiin
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:16 AM   #38
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Dan akhirnya Angel Gomes resmi meninggalkan Old Trafford...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:30 AM   #39
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I want to thank all the coaches that looked after me from six to now': Angel Gomes bids emotional farewell to Manchester United as he joins Lille... but Red Devils will still be able to claim compensation of £260,000

* Angel Gomes has bid an emotional farewell to Manchester United on Instagram
* He is set to join French club Lille, and then go out on loan to Boavista in Portugal
* The 19-year-old has thanked everyone at the club who helped him along the way

Former Manchester United prospect Angel Gomes has signed for French side Lille.

The talented 19-year-old had failed to agree personal terms on a new deal at Old Trafford and became a free agent once his contract ended in July. However, United will still be able to claim compensation of around £260,000.

Gomes has signed a five year contract but will be loaned out to Lille's sister club, Portuguese side Boavista, to gain more experience.

Angel Gomes is set to leave Manchester United after spending 14 years with the club. The 19-year-old said thank you on social media to everyone who had supported him there

Lille are in the throes of re-shaping their talented squad. They have sold striker Victor Osimhen to Napoli in a deal that could rise to £73million and have interest from Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal and Manchester United in centre back Gabriel Magalhaes and goalkeeper Mike Maignan while full-back Zeki Celik is also drawing enquiries.

They have offered £14m for Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos and are discussing a £27m deal for Leeds United target Jonathan David from Gent.

Gomes was offered a deal worth around £30,000 a week at United where he had been since the age of six but that fell short of his demands. That, combined with his limited game opportunities and the pending arrival of Jadon Sancho, convinced him to move on.

Gomes came on to replace his idol Wayne Rooney at the age of just 16 against Crystal Palace. Gomes went from pretending to be Wayne Rooney to coming on as a substitute for him

Gomes released an emotional statement via his Instagram on Tuesday, thanking United staff and the club's supporters.

'It’s took me a while because it’s not been easy to put my emotions into words. Sadly the time has come to end a beautiful chapter that has been my life for 14 years,' he said. 'Being from Salford, Manchester United is all I have ever known.

'I went from playing on my estate, pretending to be Wayne Rooney to being in the academy And doing the same. May 21, 2017 I made my Premier League debut for the club of my dreams aged 16 replacing the legend himself Wayne Rooney.

'I want to thank every single individual at the club for the help and encouragement I received, from the very first time I signed at the club. I want to thank all the coaches from every age group that looked after me from six to now. To all the kit men, Kath the receptionist, The media team, the security, the staff at the cliff, the staff at Littleton road, the staff at Carrington to the cleaners, you all played a part in getting me to where I am today.

'It is time I take the next step in my career, I hope you can all be proud of what I go on to achieve. I wish the club and everyone involved the best of luck, you will all be missed more than you can imagine. I also want to thank the fans, your support hasn’t gone unnoticed.

'Once a RED always a RED.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8592605/Angel-Gomes-bids-emotional-farewell-Man-United-joins-Lille.html
Old 06-08-2020, 09:14 AM   #40
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes handed No 10 shirt at Portuguese side Boavista after loan switch from Lille

* Boavista have confirmed the loan signing of the 19-year-old midfielder
* Gomes was loaned to Portuguese team Boavista after joining Lille on a free
* He left Manchester United after rejecting a deal worth around £30,000 a week

Boavista have confirmed the loan capture of former Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes following his move to French side Lille.

The 19-year-old midfielder completed his move to Lille on Tuesday before being loaned to Portuguese team Boavista.

Gomes will spend next season in Portugal, and Boavista have expressed their delight at having signed him.

Boavista have confirmed the loan capture of former Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes

The 19-year-old midfielder was pictured in a No 10 shirt after joining on loan from Lille

'They say it is a promise, but for us it is already a certainty!' his new club wrote on Instagram.

'With all his training at Manchester United, where he arrived at just 6 years old. Angel always stood out from the crowd. In 2015 he was the best player in the MU premier Cup tournament, in 2016/2017 he made his debut in the RED team, replacing Wayne Rooney, against Cristal Palace, becoming the youngest player to take the field for the Red Devils.

'Angel Gomes, son of the Under 20 World Champion, by Portugal Gil Gomes, also has a remarkable history at the level of the national teams, his being at the service of the English national team. He passed through all levels (Under-16, 17, 18 and 19), having, in this course, been champion of the Under 17 world.

'With only 19 years old, Angel Gomes already has an enviable curriculum, adding now the arrival to Boavista, another great moment to his career. Welcome Pantera.'

Gomes was offered a deal worth around £30,000 a week at United where he had been since the age of six but that fell short of his demands.

That, combined with his limited game opportunities and the pending arrival of Jadon Sancho, convinced him to move on.

However, United will still be able to claim compensation of around £260,000.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8597945/Former-Manchester-United-starlet-Angel-Gomes-handed-No-10-shirt-Portuguese-Boavista.html
good luck Gomes

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SR 7, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku