United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 11-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #41
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Leeds berusaha bergerak cepat nih

Leeds want Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson after left-back was loaned out to Wolves last season

According to reports, the 20-year-old is wanted by Thomas Christiansen either permanently or on loan after defender was left out of United's pre-season plans

MANCHESTER UNITED defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson looks set for a switch across the Pennines to rivals Leeds.

New Elland Road boss Thomas Christiansen wants the England age-group international in his ranks for a planned promotion push.

Borthwick-Jackson, 20, played 14 games under Louis van Gaal in the 2015/16 season before being loaned out by Jose Mourinho to Wolves.

The left back impressed under Van Gaal, but his lack of experience seems to have counted against him as Mourinho deployed under-fire Luke Shaw and Matteo Darmian at left back.

His loan spell at Wolves proved underwhelming though, with just seven appearances to his name in the Championship as Wanderers finished 15th and just seven points clear of the drop zone.

Leeds were rocked in May by the resignation of Garry Monk, after the former Swansea boss impressed at Elland Road before joining Middlesbrough.

Dane Christiansen has come in and plans to improve the squad under the ownership of Andrea Radrizzani.

And as the Red Devils headed out for their pre-season tour of the United States, Borthwick-Jackson was left off the plane, being left to ponder his future.

www.thesun.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:36 AM   #42
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mesti sabar nih jika ingin menyaksikan aksinya berseragam United kembali

BORTHWICK-JACKSON JOINS LEEDS ON LOAN

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Championship outfit Leeds United on a season-long loan for the 2017/18 campaign.

The 20-year-old has featured for the Reds on 14 occasions, since making his senior debut during the 2-0 Premier League win over West Bromwich Albion back in November 2015.

Borthwick-Jackson later spent the first half of the 2016/17 season on loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers, where he registered seven appearances across all competitions.

The Manchester-born Academy graduate, also an England Under-20s international, is most at home at left-back but is also comfortable in central defence when needed.

Cameron joins a Leeds side that began their Championship campaign on Sunday with a hard-fought 3-2 away win at Bolton Wanderers, and his arrival has bolstered Thomas Christiansen’s squad ahead of their Wednesday night Carabao Cup clash against Port Vale. We wish him well for the season ahead.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-08-2017, 02:26 PM   #43
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Belum cukup matang untuk jadi pemain inti united
Old 19-01-2018, 08:45 AM   #44
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BORTHWICK-JACKSON RETURNS FROM LEEDS

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to Manchester United following a loan spell at Championship side Leeds United.

The 20-year-old defender made the temporary move to the Whites last summer and made six appearances across three different competitions. His final appearance for the club came in their FA Cup defeat at League Two outfit Newport County on 7 January.

The left-back, who joined United’s Academy at the age of six and burst onto the first-team scene with some impressive displays in 2015/16, also spent time on loan in the second tier last season with Wolves.

He is the second player to return to Old Trafford this month following a stint away from the club after midfielder Devonte Redmond, who was at Scunthorpe United in League One for the first half of the season.

Borthwick-Jackson could be in contention to represent the Reserves in the next Premier League 2 fixture for Ricky Sbragia's side - against Tottenham at Old Trafford on Monday 29 January.

www.manutd.com
Old 30-07-2018, 11:18 PM   #45
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BORTHWICK-JACKSON STARTS A NEW LOAN SPELL

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has become the latest member of the club’s loan brigade for the 2018/19 season by joining Scunthorpe United.

The 21-year-old, who has plenty of first-team experience at Old Trafford from Louis van Gaal’s spell in charge, has signed for the League One club for the entire campaign. The Mancunian, effective at left-back or in central defence, has previously had loan spells with Wolves and Leeds United.

Scunthorpe snapped up another Reds youngster, Devonte Redmond, on a similar basis last year and will be pleased to have beaten off competition for the services of Borthwick-Jackson. The loan deal is, however, subject to Premier League clearance and league ratification.

Promising goalkeeper Dean Henderson (Sheffield United) and midfielder Matty Willock (St Mirren) have already been sent out on loan by United this summer and more players from Ricky Sbragia's Under-23 squad could follow suit before the transfer deadline on 9 August.

Borthwick-Jackson told Scunthorpe's official website: “I’m buzzing to be here and can’t wait to get started. Scunthorpe really wanted me to come here and I couldn’t really turn it down.

”I’ve been at Manchester United since I was six years old and I’ve progressed all the way through. I managed to get my opportunity in the first team in the 2015/16 season, that was a great season for me and kick-started my career.

“But I need to play regular games and I’m at the age where I should be playing regular first-team football.

”I know it’ll be more a lot more physical in League One, so I’ll have to see how I adapt to that and hopefully I can impress.“

The man who has signed Borthwick-Jackson for the season, Scunthorpe boss Nick Daws, said: “I’m really pleased. He fits the type of full-back that we want - somebody that wants to get forward, wants to get crosses into the box and take opposition full-backs on.

“He’s young, dynamic and talented. He will suit our style of play down to the ground. He’s a boy of stature and will give us a threat in the opposition box and will help us in our own box as well.

“He’s got really good pedigree and burst onto the scene at Manchester United and played games for them in the Premier League.“

Borthwick-Jackson added: “I can play at left-back or centre-back. When I’m at left-back I like to go forward, get on the ball and put crosses in. I like to put tackles in, blocks and clearances too.

“I want to play as many games as I can and contribute to the team in whatever way I can - assists, tackles, blocks. Whatever I can do to help the team win games, I’ll do.”

Everyone at Manchester United would like to wish Cameron the best of luck for his spell at Scunthorpe

www.manutd.com
Old 15-07-2019, 02:28 PM   #46
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson to spend a week training with Dutch side Heerenveen

* The 22-year-old spent last season on loan at League One Scunthorpe United
* Borthwick-Jackson previously had loan spells with Leeds United and Wolves
* He made his United debut in 2015, going on to make ten first team appearances

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson is due to spend a week training with Dutch side Heerenveen.

The 22-year-old, who can play at left back and centre back, spent last season on loan with Scunthorpe United after previous loans with Leeds United and Wolves.

Borthwick-Jackson made his United debut in 2015, going on to make ten first team appearances that season, and has a year left on contract with the option of a further year.

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick Jackson to have a trial at Heerenveen

Meanwhile, Mateo Mejia, the 16-year old winger from Real Zaragoza is training at United ahead of his official signing with the clubs trying to agree compensation.

Dillon Hoogewerf, who has joined from Ajax, is also training with United's academy squad.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7244927/Manchester-United-defender-Borthwick-Jackson-spend-week-training-Dutch-Heerenveen.html
Old 03-09-2019, 02:35 AM   #47
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BORTHWICK-JACKSON JOINS TRANMERE ON LOAN

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has joined Tranmere Rovers on loan for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.

The 22-year-old will look to gain further experience of first-team football and continue his development during his time with the Birkenhead club, who compete in EFL League One.

It will be the fourth loan of the left-back’s career so far, following spells at Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leeds United and Scunthorpe United.

The Manchester-born Academy graduate has made 14 senior appearances for United to date, all of which came during the 2015/16 campaign.

Borthwick-Jackson becomes the ninth Red to embark on a loan move for the term ahead, following Kieran O’Hara (Burton Albion), Dean Henderson (Sheffield United), Alexis Sanchez (Internazionale), Chris Smalling (AS Roma), Alex Fojticek (Stalybridge Celtic), Joel Pereira (Hearts), George Tanner (Morecambe) and Aidan Barlow (Tromso).

www.manutd.com
Old 09-01-2020, 10:52 PM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BORTHWICK-JACKSON RETURNS FROM LOAN SPELL

Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to the club after a loan spell with Tranmere Rovers.

The 22-year-old is back at the Aon Training Complex following the stint with the League One club, who could end up meeting United in the Emirates FA Cup fourth round, depending on the replay results next week.

The full-back appeared six times for Tranmere - three games in the league, two in the Leasing.com Trophy and as a substitute in the FA Cup victory at Wycombe Wanderers in November.

He has previously been on loan to Wolves, Leeds United and Scunthorpe United.

Ethan Hamilton returned from his spell with Southend United but has already been loaned out again, to Bolton Wanderers.

Aidan Barlow is also back following his time at Tromso in Norway, while keeper Alex Fojticek's loan with Stalybridge Celtic has expired.

www.manutd.com
Old 10-01-2020, 08:11 AM   #49
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cuts short Cameron Borthwick-Jackson's loan spell at Tranmere as injuries mount up for Manchester United boss

* Centre-back Harry Maguire has become the latest to joing the list of absentees
* Defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has returned to Manchester United
* The 22-year-old made five appearances for the League One outfit this campaign

Manchester United have recalled full-back Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from his loan spell at League One side Tranmere.

The number of injuries at Old Trafford is mounting up as they push for a top-four finish in the Premier League.

Centre-back Harry Maguire became the latest to be on the treatment table as it was revealed on Wednesday that he had suffered a torn hip muscle.

Manchester United have recalled full back Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from his loan spell. The number of injuries at United is mounting up with Harry Maguire the latest on sidelines

Defender Borthwick-Jackson, 22, has returned to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side ahead of a busy schedule.

A statement from Tranmere on Thursday read: 'Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has today been recalled from his loan by Manchester United.

'We thank Cameron for all of his effort in his time at the Club and wish him luck for the future.'

Borthwick-Jackson made five appearances for the League One outfit this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7869195/Manchester-United-recall-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-loan-spell.html
Old 10-01-2020, 08:19 AM   #50
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Borthwick-Jackson
Good luck
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, asririzky, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, edhowin, fey777, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, RudiHendrawan, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan