United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 19-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #31
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Manchester United youngster Axel Tuanzebe breaks Guinness World Record by completing game of Hungry Hungry Hippos in 17.36 seconds
Old 06-08-2018, 09:40 AM   #32
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United's Axel Tuanzebe set to re-join Aston Villa on loan

* Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe set to re-join Aston Villa on loan
* The talented young centre-back played five games on loan at Villa last season
* Tuanzebe's United team-mate Demetri Mitchell wanted on loan by Hearts again

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe is due to re-join Aston Villa on loan.

The centre-back spent the second half of last season on loan at Villa and made five appearances in the Championship.

Tuanzebe, 20, has featured for the United first-team during pre-season but would be unlikely to feature regularly should he remain at Old Trafford.

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe is set to re-join Aston Villa on a loan deal

Meanwhile, Tuanzebe's United teammate Demetri Mitchell is wanted back by Hearts.

Mitchell gained valuable experience with the Scottish Premiership club last campaign.

Villa are also keen on Millwall midfielder George Saville but will face competition from Leeds.

Villa are expecting a bid from Tottenham for Jack Grealish this week, with Mauricio Pochettino's side having been heavily linked with the 22-year-old throughout the transfer window.

Tuanzebe's United team-mate Demetri Mitchell could rejoin Hearts in a temporary deal

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6029527/Talented-Manchester-United-centre-Axel-Tuanzebe-set-join-Aston-Villa-loan.html
Old 07-08-2018, 06:49 AM   #33
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

TUANZEBE HEADS BACK TO VILLA PARK

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe has rejoined Aston Villa in another loan deal.

The 20-year-old spent the latter part of last season with the Midlanders but was unable to contribute too much to their promotion bid after sustaining an injury. Former Red Steve Bruce remains a big admirer of the youngster and, with Villa looking to go one better after losing in the play-off final to Fulham in May, another deal has been struck with United.

With the club's pre-season commitments fulfilled, Tuanzebe has been allowed to leave on a temporary basis again in order to obtain regular first-team football.

Axel Tuanzebe emerges from the Allianz Arena tunnel.

The homegrown Academy product picked up valuable experience during Tour 2018, presented by Aon, and came off the bench in the 79th minute of the final friendly match with Bayern Munich on Sunday. He has been praised by Jose Mourinho in the past and will be relishing the opportunity to impress.

Villa open their Championship campaign against Hull City tonight (Monday) so Tuanzebe could be in line to start his second stint at Villa Park in a game against Wigan Athletic, another of Bruce's old clubs, at the weekend.

“It's great to be back,” he told Villa's official website. “This is a big, big club and to represent it again is a big honour for me. It made perfect sense for me to return for the season ahead. I know my way around the place now and owe a lot to the great people who've really looked after me.

”It was a no-brainer and now the ambition remains the same as last season – to reach the Premier League. I believe the squad we have here is more than capable of achieving it and playing at that level.”

Everybody at United would like to wish Axel the best of luck for the season as he becomes the fifth United man to leave on loan this summer.

Goalkeepers Joel Pereira (Vitoria Setubal) and Dean Henderson (Sheffield United), plus defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (Scunthorpe United) and midfielder Matty Willock (St Mirren) have already departed on a temporary basis.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #34
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe rejoins Aston Villa on loan

* Manchester United youngster Axel Tuanzebe has returned to Aston Villa
* He spent time at Villa Park last season as the club reached the play-off final
* Tuanzebe, a United academy product, had played on the US tour this summer

Axel Tuanzebe has returned to Aston Villa after the Manchester United centre back signed on a season-long loan with the Championship club.

The defender spent time at Villa Park last season as the club reached the Championship play-off final, but his playing time was curtailed by injury.

Villa boss Steve Bruce has brought Tuanzebe back however, for the rest of the 2018-19 campaign.

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe has returned to Aston Villa on a season loan

He spent time at Villa Park last season as the club reached the Championship play-off final

Tuanzebe told the club website: 'It's great to be back. This is a big, big club and to represent it again is a big honour for me.

'It made perfect sense for me to return for the season ahead. I know my way around the place now and owe a lot to the great people who've really looked after me.

'It was a no-brainer and now the ambition remains the same as last season – to reach the Premier League. I believe the squad we have here are more than capable of achieving it and playing at that level.'

Tuanzebe, a United academy product, toured the US with the Red Devils this summer, but has been allowed on loan to gain first team experience.

Tuanzebe, a United academy product, toured the US with the Red Devils this summer

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6031649/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-rejoins-Aston-Villa-loan.html
Old 14-11-2018, 09:31 PM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SIX REASONS WHY TUANZEBE HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE

To mark Axel Tuanzebe’s 21st birthday, which he celebrates today, we’ve listed six reasons why supporters can feel excited about the future of the Manchester United prospect…

1: MOURINHO RATES HIM

Since Jose’s very first match in charge of the Reds, a pre-season friendly at Wigan Athletic in July 2016, the manager has spoken positively about the young defender and cited him as an obvious talent. “The potential is there,” he said at the DW Stadium that day. “You can see it immediately!” Mourinho has since taken Tuanzebe on all three of his pre-season tours while in charge of the club, and also sanctioned the signing on a new long-term contract.

2: HE CAN PLAY A BIT, TOO!
As the manager quickly surmised upon his arrival at United, Tuanzebe has an obvious and natural talent that underpins his reputation as a rising star. He is strong in the tackle, composed on the ball and intelligent off it, wielding attributes that are often required from the modern centre-back.

The 21-year-old England international is versatile, too, having played for the first team at right-back and also in central midfield. He has even earned praise for his display on the left side of a back-three, away to Swansea City in 2017.

3: WISE HEAD, YOUNG SHOULDERS
To cope with the rigours of senior football, especially in the Premier League, a young player must be physically capable and Tuanzebe is certainly that at over six feet in height. But that is not the only string to his bow: he’s also a bright young man who speaks with admirable poise. Seriously, look up one of his MUTV interviews and you’ll see what we mean. Granted, being a good talker has nothing to do with success on the pitch, but it nonetheless represents a level of confidence that is required.

4: A LEADER TO BOOT
Born in Bunia, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tuanzebe grew up in Rochdale and has been nurtured by the Academy since the age of eight. He has become an excellent leader and captained the Under-18s as a first-year scholar. “I don't think that has happened since Gary Neville was youth-team skipper,” said former coach Paul McGuinness. “Axel did a very good job - on and off the field.”

The robust defender then led the Reserves throughout the 2016/17 season and admitted he enjoys the responsibility of the role. “I like bossing people around!” he recently told us with a smirk.

5: SERIAL AWARD WINNER
In May 2015 Axel was named our Jimmy Murphy Under-18s Player of the Year and, two years later, he collected the Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year prize, becoming the third Red in history to claim both youth trophies (after Mark Robins and Giuseppe Rossi).

Speaking about his success, our no.38 outlined his aims for a future that definitely looks bright: “It's my dream to be a leader and role model at this club. The manager has shown faith to play me and I’ve been helped by youngsters like Marcus and Jesse, who’ve taken me under their wing. It’s been good so far and hopefully it can continue. I was to show he can trust me to play in future games.”

6: EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION
Axel agreed a loan move to Aston Villa in October 2017 to link up with United legend Steve Bruce, for whom he made eight appearances before an injury put paid to that temporary spell in April 2018. However, he had already impressed by that point and the Midlands club signed him again last August to assist with their 2018/19 Championship campaign. Since then, despite Bruce's subsequent departure as manager, Tuanzebe has made 16 appearances across all competitions and fans are delighted with his performances at centre-back. His future certainly looks bright and he has spoken openly about returning to United as a more accomplished, well-rounded player.

Happy birthday, Axel Tuanzebe!

www.manutd.com
Old 14-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #36
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HOW IS TUANZEBE PLAYING ON LOAN AT ASTON VILLA?

To mark Axel Tuanzebe's 21st birthday, club contributor and Aston Villa supporter Adam Bath provides his insight into our Academy graduate's loan spell at Villa Park, where he continues to impress...

THE MAKINGS OF A STAR

When Axel Tuanzebe arrived at Villa Park in January, we didn't really get to see much of his potential due to injury. However, since he returned for a second spell in the summer, we have watched him flourish as part of Aston Villa's back four.

Stepping into the shoes of John Terry in central defence was always going to be a tall order for Axel, especially as the former England skipper had struck up such a good partnership with former United man James Chester - last season, Villa conceded the third fewest goals in the Championship en route to the play-off final.

But the United loanee has really instilled himself into our hearts and we believe he has the makings of a future star.

I was at Pride Park last weekend to see Villa's away victory against Derby County and, at full-time, his name was serenaded by the 3,000 or so travelling supporters.

MOVING INTO THE CENTRE

One of the first names on our team sheet, Axel has only been absent from the starting XI on two occasions this season.

Tuanzebe embarked on his second loan spell in the West Midlands by playing as right-back under previous manager, Steve Bruce. This wasn’t the fans' preferred position for him and, before Bruce’s eventual departure, there were calls for him to be moved to centre-back, especially with midfielder Mile Jedinak suffering some defensive calamities in that position.

Indeed, in our first 13 games of the season, we kept just one clean sheet with a back four that was constantly chopped and changed. That predictably led to a lack of stability and confidence, plus a defence that was leaking goals.

THERE WAS A TURNING POINT

The arrival of new manager Dean Smith in October, with John Terry as assistant, has definitely seen an upturn in Axel’s performances.

He is now playing as part of a settled back four alongside Chester, Alan Hutton and Neil Taylor, and the results are clear to see. In Smith’s opening five games as gaffer we have kept three clean sheets, (more than we had in Bruce’s thirteen games this season) and won three of our last five fixtures.

Speaking in Villa's match day programme, prior to our fixture against Bolton Wanderers at the beginning of the month, Axel spoke about how he has immediately taken to the expansive, attacking style of play under Smith, likening it to the style he has mastered while graduating from the United Academy.

“It suits my style of play,” the 21-year-old said. “It is the type of play we have at Manchester United. It is all beneficial for me to carry it on here, for when I go back to my parent club.”

THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT

Most recently, Tuanzebe won the Man of the Match awards against in-form Championship sides Norwich City and Derby County. He has also helped Villa to gradually climb the table, with the play-off spots now in sight.

With a tricky run of fixtures to come in December, which includes the likes of West Bromwich Albion, Middlesbrough and Leeds United, Axel will be relied upon to make sure we can continue our current vein of form and lay down the gauntlet that this team is a force to be reckoned with.

Promotion is the aim for a club like Villa and the early signs of the Smith era are, for the most part, pretty good.

Having spoken to many United fans recently, it is clear there is excitement surrounding Tuanzebe's return to United. However, selfishly, I would prefer he remained at Villa if we returned to the Premier League next May.

www.manutd.com
Old 15-11-2018, 12:41 PM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager

AXEL: I AM COMING OF AGE

On his 21st birthday, Axel Tuanzebe spoke exclusively to us about how he is currently faring on loan at Aston Villa.

The cultured centre-back, who is impressing in his second spell at Villa Park, discussed a range of topics including his relationship with team-mate turned coach, John Terry, the growing partnership with former United man, James Chester, his personal ambition for 2018/19 and how often he and his parent club are in touch regarding his progress.

Your form has been superb for Villa – how much are you enjoying playing at the heart of the defence for new boss Dean Smith?
“The new manager and his team have been great with me, they have shown faith in me by giving me the opportunity to play in such a disciplined position. So I am really thankful because I feel like I am improving under his guidance. We want to keep the form and high energy going!”

How much of an influence has John Terry been since he came back as coach?
“I have a good relationship with John. He helps me a lot every day and continuously gives me pointers on how to improve my game. He is always available for when I need him and offers himself to help me and the team. It's great to have him back!”

You’ve turned 21 today – does it feel like a landmark birthday for you and a sign you’re moving on from being classed as a ‘youngster’, particularly as you’re playing regularly in the Championship?
“Yes, 21 is always a special birthday as it signifies the beginning of adulthood so I am thankful to God for another year. I think consistently playing elevates me from the youngster connotation so I want to continue doing well for Aston Villa and showing everyone that I am not the young boy they think I am.”

You're one of the youngest members of the Villa side but have always had great maturity. As it’s your second spell, do you feel established now?
“To be honest, I just try and be myself and people will make a judgement on what they see. Being my second spell, it has been easier progress. I just want to continuously impact the team positively.”

You’re playing alongside a former Red in James Chester – what is he like as a colleague?
“I am sure everyone who has played with James Chester can only say he is a good person. As a captain, he is there when you need him and those characteristics show whilst we are on the pitch. I help him and he helps me. I am feeling a strong partnership forming.”

The Aston Villa fans have really taken to you and you even have your own chant – what do you make of it?
“The chant is great and it's amazing to receive such great vibes and energy from the fans whilst playing. It urges me to continue pushing and fighting till the end!

Are Villa the perfect club, given its size and level of support, to prepare you for hopefully playing regularly for United?
Villa is an amazing club filled with amazing people so, for me, the journey has been positive. I feel like it will only improve and hopefully lead me back to Manchester, where I will want to play week in and week out.

What are the aims for this season – personally and for the club?

“The obvious one is promotion. We have started slower than we intended but things are starting to piece together. The next period of games leading into Christmas are crucial and we want to win all of them! Personally, I want to win Player of the Year for Villa but the main target is based on the team. I think we owe it to the fans!”

How do United help you with the loan process by keeping tabs on your progress and providing feedback?
“United are always there when I need help or anything. We have regular contact and I always get feedback on my games. I means a lot to me because it shows they care about me and are very interested in my development!”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-05-2019, 03:52 PM   #38
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United set to give Axel Tuanzebe a chance to prove he can break into the first team this summer

* Axel Tuanzebe has been outstanding in recent weeks while on loan at Aston Villa
* Man United staff recommended to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he takes closer look
* United want to see what the centre half can do during their pre-season tour

Manchester United are ready to give Axel Tuanzebe a chance to prove he can break into the first team at Old Trafford this summer.

The 21-year-old has been outstanding in recent weeks while on loan at Aston Villa and United staff have recommended to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he takes a closer look at the young centre back during pre-season.

Tuanzebe has earned more credit as it has not been a perfect season for him at Villa Park.

Man United are ready to give Axel Tuanzebe a chance to prove he can break into the first team

He endured a difficult start to his loan spell and fractured a bone in his foot just before Christmas. However, he has recovered and blossomed under the tutelage of Dean Smith and coach John Terry, putting in an accomplished performance against Leeds last weekend.

United have had high hopes for Tuanzebe since he joined their academy at the age of eight. Indeed, in 2015, he became the first first-year scholar to captain the U18 side since Gary Neville and was drafted into the first-team squad, though didn't make his debut until January 2017 with Jose Mourinho effusive about his potential.

Now Tuanzebe looks better prepared to make the step up and United want to see what he can do during this summer's tour of Australia, China, and Singapore.

The 21-year-old has been outstanding in recent weeks while on loan at Aston Villa

Despite criticism from certain quarters, Solskjaer maintains he does not need to buy a new centre back this summer and wants to keep the likes of Marcos Rojo while Eric Bailly's medial ligament injury may put paid to any proposed move to Arsenal.

If he maintains his new-found confidence, Tuanzebe would add a fresh dimension.

Solskjaer wants high energy throughout his team and has targeted Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan Bissaka, though the London's club's valuation could yet make that deal difficult, hence the merits of Thomas Meunier and Kieran Trippier also being discussed.

Solskjaer wants a right-sided forward, a midfield all-rounder and needs a holding player to replace Ander Herrera.

Scouts have analysed Lyon's Tanguy Ndombele, Florentino Luis at Benfica and West Ham's Declan Rice while more additions could be required if Solskjaer decides to cash in on Paul Pogba, David de Gea, Romelu Lukaku and Anthony Martial.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6980447/Man-United-set-Tuanzebe-chance-prove-break-team.html
Old 09-05-2019, 11:01 PM   #39
Andi Istiabudi
manager

TUANZEBE CAN HAVE GOOD FUTURE AT UNITED

Head of Academy Nicky Butt believes Axel Tuanzebe remains one for Manchester United’s future as the defender approaches the play-offs with Aston Villa.

The 21-year-old has overcome injury problems to emerge as a key figure for the Dean Smith‘s side, whose remarkable form comfortably clinched a place in the top six of the Championship to earn a crack at a return to the Premier League.

Villa face Midlands rivals West Brom on Saturday before the second leg at The Hawthorns on Tuesday night, with a final against either Leeds United or Derby County awaiting the victors.

The centre-back is showing growing maturity during his second loan stint with the Birmingham-based outfit and has been closely monitored by Reds staff.

“Axel is a very talented boy, who I do believe is going to have a good career at Manchester United,” Butt told us. “There is no point sitting around not playing football and he’s gone to Aston Villa, who are a big, big club.

“He got injured but is back playing well again now and now he has a few big play-off games coming up.”

Les Parry, United's Academy player performance manager, is tasked with keeping track of the Reds out on loan.

“He was doing ever so well when he got injured,” said Parry. “In fact, he was one of Villa's better players. Fortunately, it was a great time for him to come back as it was during the international break.

”It gave him time to settle back in at Villa Park before the first game so he could get up to speed again. Of course, we want all our lads to have that sort of experience, going to Wembley, as that is the sort of experience you need as you have got to get used to playing in big games.

“So the more big games the lads can play in, when they're out on loan, the better.”

www.manutd.com
Old 29-05-2019, 07:18 AM   #40
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat untuk Axel Tuanzebe yang berhasil membawa Aston Villa juara Championship 2019 sehingga berhak tampil kembali di Premier League musim depan

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku