United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 29-03-2016, 08:02 AM   #11
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter
Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ya kan ga ada planning ke United
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 12:29 PM   #12
Jak_Ilcapitano_11
first team
provocatROc

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Jak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the rough

Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Facebook Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's MySpace Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Twitter Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's YouTube

Iki ono opooo bahas bang Zlatan.. hahha *masihngarep
Jak_Ilcapitano_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic leads West Ham's 10-striker summer transfer hit list as David Sullivan admits he'd 'love to sign' PSG star

* West Ham are interested in signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the summer
* Ibrahimovic has received offers from some Premier League clubs
* Co-owner David Sullivan would love to sign the Sweden striker
* Sullivan revealed the club will make signing top goalscorer a priority
* The east London outfit have a striker summer hit list of 10 players

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a striker the club would love to sign as part of a squad revamp in the summer.

Ibrahimovic is expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season when his current deal comes to an end and he revealed on Sunday he has received offers from England's top-flight.

The Hammers, along with Premier League rivals Chelsea and Arsenal, are among the clubs linked with the 34-year-old Sweden striker.

And Sullivan has revealed fifth-place West Ham, who are chasing a Champions League spot, are eyeing a big-money signing with former Barcelona striker Ibrahimovic top of the list.

'We have a list of about ten strikers all over Europe, and most of our money will go into signing a striker,' Sullivan told talkSPORT's Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast. 'That is the plan for next season.

'I'd love Ibrahimovic from PSG, but whether he'd come to us I don't know. I know he's 34 but he's a fantastic player.'

Slaven Bilic's side are flying high in the Barclays Premier League and trail fourth-place Manchester City by just one point with eight matches of the season to play.

Ibrahimovic is tipped for a move to the Premier League this season and West Ham are interested in striker

And Sullivan has admitted that although it's the best squad they've 'had in six years', the Hammers are hoping to sign more players ahead of playing their first season at the Olympic Stadium.

'There are a number of top Premier League players we may be bidding for, top goalscorers, but I can't name them. I can't comment on players from other teams.

'The squad we have at West Ham now is the best we've had in six years, by a long, long way. We will be adding to that squad in the summer and hopefully we'll be a bit better next year.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3512473/West-Ham-love-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-owner-David-Sullivan-admits-Premier-League-club-interested-PSG-striker.html
pemain free transfer yg jadi rebutan nih
Old 30-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic keeps the Premier League guessing by insisting he could retire this summer and 'go out at the top'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been linked with a move to the Premier League
* The PSG striker is expected to leave the Ligue 1 winners in the summer
* He would be a free transfer but would expect wages upwards of £150k

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has produced a curveball by revealing he could retire this summer.

The gregarious striker is set to leave Paris Saint-Germain when his current contract expires at the end of the season but has remained coy over his next move.

The 34-year-old, currently on international duty with Sweden, has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs as transfer speculation continues to mount, but Ibrahimovic stated he could call it a day.

'Anything could happen next summer... maybe I'll just retire,' he told TV4. 'Nobody's thought of that possibility. I would prefer to go out at the top.'

Premier League powerhouses Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United have all been linked with a move to make Ibrahimovic their marquee signing this summer.

'Yes, there is interest from the Premier League, I can confirm that,' the PSG striker said last week.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been tipped for a move to the Premier League this season if he leaves PSG

'The Premier League is the league in the world all people and fans speak about. A lot of things have to feel fine when I'm going to take a decision this summer.

'When the moment comes, when all the cards are on the table, that's when I have to go through what I want and then we'll see who wants it more,' added the 34-year-old.

'It's like a marriage. Two parties have to want it, not just one or the other. Each side needs to want it as much as the other.'

Ibrahimovic, whose career transfer fees come to a grand total of £133.2m, would be available on a free transfer should he decide to leave Paris but would expect wages upwards of £150,000.

Away from the established elite in the Premier League, West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has claimed the club is tempted by an audacious move for the PSG talisman.

'We have a list of about ten strikers all over Europe, and most of our money will go into signing a striker,' Sullivan told talkSPORT. 'That is the plan for next season.

'I'd love Ibrahimovic from PSG, but whether he'd come to us I don't know. I know he's 34 but he's a fantastic player.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3513603/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-keeps-Premier-League-guessing-insisting-retire-summer-top.html
jika Ibra menerima tawaran United, dia akan menjadi pemain kedua yg bergaji tertinggi di United setelah Rooney
Old 01-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Zlatan Ibrahimovic demanding a staggering £600,000 a week to play in England, aged 34

* Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer
* He is available on a free transfer but is demanding £600,000-a-week wages
* Clubs in China are interested and can offer £1m a week to Swedish star
* Ibrahimovic is keen to come to England but is unhappy with tax demands
* The 34-year-old would become highest-paid player in the Premier League

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is demanding £600,000 a week to come to the Barclays Premier League.

The figures have been revealed to Sportsmail for the striker who will leave Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer in the summer.

'We would like to sign him, but the money is crazy,' said a deal insider. 'We get that he would be a significant capture, but is he really worth that money — and at the age of 34?'

Ibrahimovic has also been talking to teams in China, where it is believed they have offered him £1million a week to be their poster boy, but he does not wish to move to the Far East.

Instead he has told English clubs to double the salary he earns in Paris, where he has taken the French champions to another title.

Ibrahimovic is keen to come to England but it would mean one club forking out the biggest wages ever paid in this country. He is believed to be unhappy with the tax demands in the UK.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is looking for wages totalling £600,000 a week to move to the Barclays Premier League

Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and even West Ham have been linked with signing Ibrahimovic

The highest paid player in the Premier League currently is Wayne Rooney, who earns around £260,000 a week.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and even West Ham have been linked with the Sweden striker.

Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport: 'With the exception of Manchester City, where there is (Pep) Guardiola, all the big clubs have knocked on the door.'

Ibrahimovic's extravagant demands would cost a willing club at least £31m for the one-season contract he is seeking.

Quote:
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE'S TOP EARNERS

1. Wayne Rooney (Man Utd) £260,000-a-week

Five-year deal signed in 2014

2. Sergio Aguero (Man City) £240k

Yaya Toure (Man City) £240k

Four-year deal signed in 2013

4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) £220k

Five-year deal signed in 2015

5. David Silva (Man City) £200k

6. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) £190k

Five-year deal signed in 2013

7. Raheem Sterling (Man City) £180k

Five-year deal signed in 2015

8. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) £170k

Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) £170k

Six-year deal signed in 2015

10. John Terry (Chelsea) £160k

One-year deal signed in 2015

* All estimated figures pre-tax. Sums may vary according to bonus payments
Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3518108/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-demanding-staggering-600-000-week-play-England-aged-34.html
Old 13-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Transfer News: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Move Doubted, Top Rumours

Former Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur winger David Ginola has advised Manchester United against signing Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic this summer, preferring the club sticks to developing young talent.

The towering Swede is out of contract at the end of the season, and United have been linked with pursuing his signature. But Ginola doesn't rate the idea of the Old Trafford club signing so-called "mercenaries."

Speaking to talkSPORT (h/t James Whaling of the Daily Mirror), the Frenchman said: "He is reaching 35 and is probably at the end of his career. I don't think it should be an option for Louis van Gaal or whoever is in charge next season."

Instead, Ginola has urged Red Devils chief Van Gaal to stick with a philosophy of building through youth:

Quote:
It is better to build a team around the youth and what they are doing at Man United right now with Rashford, Lingard and Martial, I would rather see that.

Van Gaal has spent £200 million on players and at the moment he is relying on 18-year-old kids. What is the point [of spending that money]?

We are looking for teams and massive clubs like Man United to invest very significant amounts of money on the youth and the academy.
Ginola wants to see a big club like United imbued with academy players proud to represent its traditions rather than big-name veterans perhaps looking for one final, lavish payday: "I don't want to see mercenaries in football. I want to see people who know inside out what the history of the club is all about and when you wear the shirt, you really play for them."

Despite Ginola's words of warning, United still seem keen on adding Ibrahimovic to the ranks. According to French publication L'Equipe (h/t Whaling), the Reds have already made the 34-year-old an offer.

That will have to be some offer since Ibrahimovic is reported to want £600,000 per week to leave Ligue 1 for the Premier League, according to Matt Lawton of the Daily Mail. It's a staggering amount for any player despite Ibrahimovic's talent and success rate in front of goal.

But it's one United may be willing to pay, although it might not be on Van Gaal's watch. ESPN FC's Miguel Delaney has reported how potentially incoming manager Jose Mourinho has rubber-stamped the idea of acquiring PSG's attacking talisman.

Mourinho has always put more trust in established, experienced players rather than precocious youths. The inconsistencies inevitable in the development of any youngster can be a problem for clubs trusting youth, particularly a club still expected to challenge for major honours.

That danger was revealed by the dismal performance turned in by one of United's young attackers during the recent 3-0 Premier League defeat away to Tottenham Hotspur.

With Ibrahimovic leading the line, it's unlikely players such as Lingard and 18-year-old striker Marcus Rashford will feature as often.

But three seasons without the Premier League title—and maybe a second out of three without UEFA Champions League football—may be enough to convince United into ditching the promise of the future for success now.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2632339-manchester-united-transfer-news-zlatan-ibrahimovic-move-doubted-top-rumours
Old 14-04-2016, 01:57 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Zlatan Ibrahimovic edges towards Premier League move after PSG striker admits he's had 'lots of offers' from England

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic will leave Paris Saint Germain at the end of the season
* Sweden icon has been linked with Premier League clubs incl. Man United
* Ibrahimovic revealed he has had 'lots of offers' from clubs in England

A bristling Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be set on a Premier League move after claiming he has ‘lots’ of offers.

The Sweden international is ready to leave Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expires at the end of the season and has suitors across the world.

Ibrahimovic, 34, will command mega money wherever he ends up but is not expected to opt for China’s extortionate amounts at this stage of his career.

He would prefer a switch to these shores, with Manchester United confirmed admirers, but was spiky when asked the question over his future.

‘This is my last season [in Paris]? That you know already?’ he said, having already confirmed he is departing PSG.

‘You are very curious. I have won a lot of trophies but I still want to win a lot more. I want to do it wherever I can.’

Ibrahimovic said ‘I have had lots [of offers]’ when asked if any English club had contacted his representatives.

Wages could prove a stumbling block - Sportsmail reported last month he could ask for wages totalling around £600,000 a week - even allowing for the further swell of broadcasting money next season.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted he's had 'lots of offers' to sign for Premier League clubs

Ibrahimovic is fed up under-performance at PSG, adding after their defeat by Manchester City: ‘Look I am disappointed. I think we gave away two games here, but that is football I suppose.

‘Whatever I say, we still lost the game. I think we were better but we still made too many mistakes, especially in the first game.

‘We didn't use the qualities that we have and didn't do good enough. We have to wish all the best to City now and play for what is left to play for (back in France). I think it is still two Cups.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3538696/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-edges-Premier-League-PSG-striker-admits-s-lots-offers-England.html
siapakah klub yg beruntung musim depan yg akan mendapatkan tandatangan Ibra?
Old 14-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin kalau usianya masih 31-32 tahun peluangnya bermain di United cukup terbuka.
Seandainya Ibra dikontrak United pun, dengan usia 34 tahun dia harus bersaing ketat dengan deretan striker muda United. Sebaiknya sih kalau Ibra ingin tantangan baru maka dia berkiprah di MLS
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 02:08 PM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Transfer News: Staggering Zlatan Ibrahimovic Terms Rumoured

Manchester United have reportedly entered talks to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a £600,000-a-week deal this summer as rumours continue to circulate regarding Jose Mourinho's potential Old Trafford takeover.

Ibrahimovic's Paris Saint-Germain contract expires this summer, and Italian daily Corriere dello Sport reported United are "happy to pay" the astronomical fee due to their target being available on a free (h/t Mirror's Aaron Flanagan).

The Red Devils are described as "favourites" to land the Swede and make him the world's best-paid player when he cuts ties with PSG at the end of this season. But a move could depend on whether incumbent Louis van Gaal keeps his place at the helm.

The Independent's Simon Rice reported Mourinho is "confident" he'll assume the United hot seat this summer, but Bleacher Report's Clark Whitney has suggested he and Ibrahimovic could make for a volatile mix.

The pair worked together for a single season when Mourinho was in charge at Inter, winning the 2008-09 Serie A crown before Ibrahimovic departed for Barcelona.

Joe Bernstein of the Daily Mail reported last September that United captain Wayne Rooney currently earns £260,000 a week at Old Trafford, more than £200,000 above the Premier League average of £44,000 a week.

Should reports of Ibrahimovic's eye-watering salary prove genuine, it means he's in line to earn more than double the wage of United's current top earner, not to mention more than 13 times the division's average. United's offered salary would mean Ibrahimovic could earn even more than Barcelona's Lionel Messi, who is reported to earn £500,000 a week by the Sun's Antony Kastrinakis.

The English giants may feel justified in paying such an extravagant figure to land their man, however, based on the fact he's ranked atop Europe's finest in goals scored and assists recorded this term.

There's no denying the Swede would be a short-term investment for United in any case. At 34 years of age, it won't be long before Ibrahimovic will inevitably begin to think about when he'll hang up his boots.

United are in dire need of an established goalscorer, however, having been forced to rely on youngsters Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford for much of this season for attacking inspiration. Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic continues to dazzle in Ligue 1.

There is cause to balk at the mentioned figures, however, not least of which because Ibrahimovic is yet to feature in the Premier League, where many forwards have struggled to apply their scoring talents in the past.

However, so great is United's desire to unleash Ibrahimovic upon their English peers that they'll make him the best-paid player on the planet in order to do so.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2633507-manchester-united-transfer-news-staggering-zlatan-ibrahimovic-terms-rumoured
Old 17-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United discuss one-year contract offer for Zlatan Ibrahimovic with striker a free agent after PSG exit

* Ibrahimovic is a free agent after deciding to leave Paris Saint-Germain
* United held talks about the veteran Sweden international last summer
* The forward is 35 in October and commands a salary of £12million a year
* United are one of the few clubs who could afford to sign the player

Manchester United are discussing whether to press ahead with a deal to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The charismatic 34-year-old is a free agent after deciding to leave Paris St Germain for a new chapter in his career, and has declared a desire to play in the Premier League.

And after sending scouts to watch him in last week’s 1-1 draw at Bordeaux, United are debating whether to make a formal contract offer.

Manchester United are discussing a one-year contract offer for Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Reports in France on Monday claimed an offer from Old Trafford had already been made to the Swedish striker, who will play his final game for PSG in the French cup final against Marseille this Saturday.

But it is believed that is premature, with his agent Mino Raiola describing stories of a one-year offer as ‘not factual’.

But after originally holding tentative talks with Ibrahimovic and his representatives back in March, the parties have been in contact again.

He has a variety of offers, including interest from the MLS but the most viable there is the prospect of linking up with David Beckham’s Miami franchise in 2018.

United are one of the few clubs who can match Ibrahimovic's financial demands

United held talks about the Sweden international last summer though ultimately he opted to stay and see out his contract.

However, they see him as one of the best free agents on the market and believe his experience can help some of their younger players and lift the club’s dwindling appeal.

His standing in world football would also fit with the club’s commercial policy.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3593633/Manchester-United-discuss-one-year-contract-offer-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-striker-free-agent-PSG-exit.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 99
Aba_MaczUnited, ad1sn, adnantsaqib69, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, apeloeam, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, burhanrp, capt_gunts, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhika Gavenshadow, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fahlevysred, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Genk's007, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jojo poenya, Lang25, Mamenamenz, Muhammad faqih, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, VinaToeng, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku