United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-02-2021, 01:10 AM   #151
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gerard Pique

Koeman Ingatkan Pique untuk Hati-hati Berkomentar
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Gerard Pique telah melancarkan kritik pedas kepada wasit-wasit di Spanyol. Pelatih Barcelona, Ronald Koeman, memberi peringatan kepada anak asuhnya.

Pique mengutip klaim seorang mantan wasit yang mengatakan bahwa sebanyak 85 persen wasit di level tertinggi sepakbola Spanyol berasal dari Madrid. Lebih lanjut, Pique mengatakan, jika memang para wasit LaLiga ternyata pendukung El Real, keputusan-keputusan mereka pun secara naluriah akan berat sebelah.

Pesepakbola berusia 34 tahun itu mengaku mendapatkan pengalaman paling tidak masuk akal berkenaan dengan keputusan-keputusan wasit ketika Madrid juara LaLiga 2019/20. Sekadar informasi, ketika itu Madrid mendapatkan jumlah penalti terbanyak (11) dan cuma dua kali diganjar penalti.

Pique kini terancam terkena sanksi karena ucapannya. Koeman pun menekankan agar Pique berhati-hati bicara meski punya pengalaman tak menyenangkan.

"Dia memiliki pengalaman yang cukup untuk mengatakan apa yang dia inginkan, tetapi ada kebutuhan untuk berhati-hati (dengan komentar tentang wasit) karena sedikit saja dapat menimbulkan masalah," kata Koeman seperti dikutip dari Marca.

Koeman kemudian ditanyai tentang situasi baru-baru ini saat dia sendiri mengkritik wasit. Pria asal Belanda itu mengklaim bahwa Barcelona seharusnya mendapat penalti dalam pertandingan Copa del Rey tengah pekan melawan Sevilla atas insiden Jordi Alba.

"Itu penalti, itu di dalam. Saya tidak mengerti mengapa VAR tidak masuk ke sana," sesal Koeman.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:17 PM   #152
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Gerard Pique announces SHOCK retirement from football - just five months after split from Shakira and with Barcelona's fans booing him over pay cut row - as legendary defender prepares to play his emotional last game at Nou Camp on Saturday

* Gerard Pique has shocked the football world by announcing his retirement
* Legendary Spaniard will go down as a great for both Barcelona and Spain
* Pique posted a video on social media addressing the Barcelona supporters
* It has been a chaotic time for Pique that included high-profile Shakira break-up

Gerard Pique - one of Barcelona and Spain's all-time greats - has announced his shock retirement from football.

This Saturday will be the 35-year-old's final game for his beloved club, the culmination of a legendary career, but also the climax of a chaotic few months during which he endured a high-profile break-up with Shakira and was at loggerheads with his paymasters.

The Spanish defender, who has enjoyed 14 glittering years with Barcelona, will play his last game against Almeria at the Nou Camp.

It will bring the curtain down on one of the great modern careers, with Pique having formed a key part of a number of great Barcelona teams in addition to having won a European Championship and the World Cup with the national side.

The reception he will be given by Barcelona fans will be fascinating. He remains a popular figure with many but was booed by supporters during a Las Vegas friendly against Real Madrid earlier this year after his split with Shakira and again more recently this month, this time for refusing to take a pay cut.

The debt-ridden club are desperate to get rid of aging stars on bloated wage packets, with club vice president Eduard Romeu admitting recently that they are being crippled by those contracts. Romeu said Barcelona had a net debt of €608 million (£534m) as of June.

'What throws us off is the amount we spend on our player salaries,' Romeu said.

Gerard Pique has announced his retirement from football after a tumultuous few months, including his high-profile split from Colombian singer Shakira

The Spain international helped his side win the World Cup in South Africa 2010, here he is seen kissing the trophy alongside Cesc Fabregas (right) after beating Holland

'There are a group of (contracts) that have a very important cost and between this season and the next they will disappear.'

In January he furiously shared an image of a payslip after a television pundit had said he was the highest paid player at Barcelona. At the time he tweeted: 'People like this are paid by public television to defend their friends. Here is 50% of my salary as of 30 December. Have a bit of respect for yourself.'

Pique's decision to retire, before LaLiga break for the World Cup, will alleviate some of those financial woes and no doubt that decision will be well received by supporters.

His break-up with Shakira after 11 years of marriage was front page news in Spain five months ago and the pair have two sons, Milan (9) and Sasha (7) together. In September, Shakira told Elle magazine: 'I think that the details are somehow too private to share, at least at this very moment — everything is so raw and new. I can only say that I put everything I had into this relationship and my family.'

While Pique's personal life has been splashed across the front pages in recent months, his success on the pitch has also been on the downturn.

His mistake against Inter Milan in the Champions League was credited by many with being the final nail in the coffin their European campaign.

And Pique's most recent post on Thursday night has taken the football world by surprise.

Posting a video on social media announcing his shock retirement, Pique was filmed at various Barcelona landmarks including the Nou Camp as he narrates message to the club's supporters - or 'culers'.

'Culers, I have something to tell you. The last months, weeks, lots have been talking about me,' he says.

'Until now, I haven't said anything. But now, I want to be the one talking about me. Like many of you, I've always been a Barca fan. I was born into a football-loving family of Barca fans.

Gerard Pique has announced his retirement from football after a glittering career with Barcelona, Manchester United and Spain. Pique said that now was the time for him to bring his journey to an end with Barcelona. The defender won all there is to win in the game including forming a key part of Spain's most successful ever era in international football

'From a very young age, I did not want to become a football player, I wanted to play for Barca. I have been thinking a lot about that kid lately, about what little Gerard would have thought had all his dreams come true.

'That he would make it to the Barca first team, that he would win every trophy possible. That he would become a European champion and world champion. That he would play alongside some of the best players in history, and captain the club and make friends for life.

'It has been 25 years since I joined Barca, I left and I came back. Football has given me everything. I have always said that I would not be in any other team after I left Barca, and that is how it will be.

'This Saturday's game will be my last at Camp Nou. I will become a regular fan. I will support the team. I will pass my love for Barca to my children, like my family did with me. And you know me, sooner or later, I'll be back.

'I'll see at the Camp Nou. Long live Barca. Always.'

Having joined the club at the age of five, Pique went on to become one of the great defenders in the club's history. Alongside Carlos Puyol and later Javier Mascherano, Pique formed the bedrock of a side that conquered all in front of them in Europe and domestically.

After winning the Premier League and the Champions League with Manchester United in 2007-08 having left Barcelona, Pique returned to the club of his childhood as Pep Guardiola began his revolution.

Quote:
Gerard Pique's career in trophies

La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2012–13, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19

Copa del Rey: 2008–09, 2011–12, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18, 2020–21

Supercopa de España: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018

UEFA Champions League: 2007-2008, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2014–15

UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015

FIFA Club World Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015

Premier League: 2007–08

FA Community Shield: 2007

FIFA World Cup: 2010

UEFA European Championship: 2012
His first season back at the club marked the club's most successful in its history, as they won the first of a number of trebles to follow over the next couple of years.

A young Pique announced himself with a series of titanic performances in the league and Europe, not least in Rome against United as Barcelona claimed their second Champions League of the decade with a coming-of-age performance against the reigning European champions.

Having graduated from La Masia, Pique, alongside Lionel Messi, Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta, as well as a host of others, became the neutrals favourite side as they played attractive football having been brought up through the academy together.

The Champions League win at Wembley in 2011, after which Pique clambered onto one of the goal frames to cut down a net which remains in the club's museum to this day, is long credited with being the greatest single team performance the game has ever seen.

After surrendering the league title to Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid side, Guardiola - largely through exhaustion and having felt he could take the team no further - departed Barcelona for a sabbatical. A few fallow years followed for the club, including a number of disappointing years in Europe which saw them eliminated by Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid.

However, in 2014-15, led by the majestic trio of Luis Suarez, Neymar and Messi they won the club's fifth European crown in Berlin with a 3-1 win over Juventus. Pique's role in that year's run cannot be understated, and indeed his overall role in Barcelona becoming one of the continent's most successful side during his career with the club.

Pique formed a partnership with Carlos Puyol (right) in one of the best teams ever. He will go down in Barcelona history as one of the best defenders and captains

His affection for the side was perhaps not best evidenced than when the economic strife of the past few years struck. Covid-19 closed Pique's beloved Camp Nou and the economic conditions worsened, leading to the nadir, perhaps, of Messi leaving on a free transfer.

Pique, Mr. Barca himself, took one initial cut before opting to take another this summer. After Barcelona's 8-2 hammering at the hands of Bayern Munich in the Champions League in 2020, Pique admitted he would do whatever necessary for Barcelona to get back to where he felt they belonged, inferring he would step aside for the good of the club.

The final few months appeared to be Pique's worst in a Barcelona shirt, as controversy trailed him but perhaps now the dust can settle and he can be remembered as an all-time Barcelona great.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11387453/Gerard-Pique-announces-retirement.html
Old 06-11-2022, 05:15 AM   #153
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pique lebih dikenang karena sukses di Barcelona dibandingkan saat dirinya masih bermain di United.
Dengan pensiunnya Pique bisa dibilang habis sudah generasi emas Messi di Barcelona yang saat itu diperkuat Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Pique dan Valdes. Hanya tersisa Xavi yang itupun kini hanya sebagai pelatih
Old 06-11-2022, 05:30 AM   #154
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sedikit nostalgia masa lalu bersama Pique

Old 06-11-2022, 02:07 PM   #155
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I was born here, I've lived here, and I'll die here': Gerard Pique makes emotional speech at the Nou Camp after playing his last home game for Barcelona... as he hints at a possible return to the club as PRESIDENT one day

* Gerard Pique made emotional speech to Barcelona fans after final home game
* The club stalwart was substituted off in the 82nd minute to a huge reception
* Barcelona won the game, Pique's last at the Nou Camp, against Almeria 2-0
* It is widely expected that Pique will return to Barcelona as President one day

The biggest crowd of the season saw Gerard Pique off after 616 games across 15 seasons at Barcelona, and he was in tears as he left the field, substituted on 82 minutes, and again when he took the microphone after the match in front of a still-full stadium.

There were 92,605 inside the old arena – it only has half a season left in its current state before renovation, for Pique there is no more. He might play a part in Barcelona’s last game before the break away to Osasuna but never again on the pitch he graced for so long.

He was thrown in the air by his team-mates after the final whistle and he blew kisses to the crowd in a lap of honour, waving as they sang his name.

A legend leaving in November is not the norm but this is not a normal season with a World Cup in the middle of it and the 30-times trophy winner for the club has taken advantage of the natural gap to walk away.

He arrived with his sons Milan and Sasha and both were mascots walking out on to the pitch with their father before the game.

Before the match started there was a canvas in the centre-circle with the word Sempr3 a play on Pique’s number 3 and the Catalan word for always.

The word Pique was also emblazoned on the back of all the Barcelona’s players’ shirts when they took to the pitch and the replicas with the Sempr3 logo were on sale in the club shop.

Gerard Pique was held aloft by his teammates and Barcelona staff after his last home match

For supporters it was a sad night too. The penultimate of the greatest team they have seen in their lives playing his last home match ever. Only Sergio Busquets is left from the team that dominated under Pep Guardiola twice beating Manchester United in Champions League finals.

Once the game started Pique’s first touch was applauded, what a difference from the last home game when he was whistled on after replacing Jules Kounde.

This was what a player who retires with eight leagues and four Champions Leagues in that record haul of 30 trophies deserved. Those behind south goal led the chants of Pique on minute three, and there was the same treatment for his every touch until on minute 82 when it became clear he was about to be taken off.

The way he embraced every Barcelona player on the pitch was like something out of testimonial and not a league game, but with the three points assured at 2-0 to the home side, Pique enjoyed his moment.

Pique was taken off in the 82nd minute, and gave a speech to fans after the full-time whistle. Pique told supporters at the Spotify Camp Nou 'I was born here, I've lived here and I'll die here'

When he got to the bench he kept on hugging, passing past the substitutes and the technical staff, and then finally the Barcelona players injured or not in the squad.

After the 2-0 win Sergio Busquets said: ‘He leaves and incredible legacy. Playing for Barcelona means more to him than it does to anyone and we are going to miss him.’

Busquets and Xavi watched with the rest of the players as the lap honour finished and both were also close to tears. A video of his career played out on the South Goal big screen. He had told club officials he would not speak but he took the microphone to address a stadium in which barely no-one had left.

‘I was born here, I’ve lived here and I’ll die here,’ said Pique recalling his grandfather Amador Bernabeu who had made him a club member on the day he was born. It was another ‘I’ll be back’ message to a club everyone expects him to be president of one day.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11394549/Gerard-Pique-makes-emotional-speech-Nou-Camp-playing-home-game-Barcelona.html
Old 06-11-2022, 02:21 PM   #156
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gerard Pique gave an emotional farewell to the Barcelona fans after playing in his final game at the Camp Nou

The 35-year-old defender marked his final game at the legendary ground with a solid performance in a 2-0 win over Almeria

Every Barca player took time to individually embrace the departing 35-year-old before he made his final walk off the pitch

Pique was substituted after 82 minutes and replaced by Andreas Christensen amidst huge support from the home crowd

After being substituted, Pique embraced his former teammate and manager Xavi in front of the adoring crowd

The legendary defender was swarmed by his teammates following the full time whistle
Old 08-11-2022, 04:50 AM   #157
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sayangnya Pique memutuskan pensiun di tengah musim bukan pas akhir musim.
Mungkin ada pertimbangan khusus dan tertentu yaa..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 104
achiell, ad13t, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, benatbenat, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cie_1, CRj, cupen7, daitze, dekepiks, dery pramudito, devil_heart, dhafiarf, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Ekky Malonda, elhuszeinz, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, HaHa, hdhe16, hendiplast, holy, hwstars94, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, jerryap, jifortin, jonajoni, jratualang, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, NdeGue, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizkiandi, ronald hars, scratch, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, Thomas, tietocinex, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wahyou91, walikece, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku