United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-02-2019, 08:38 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default James Garner

'We've got great faith in him as the next Michael Carrick': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confident 17-year-old James Garner can emulate ex-Manchester United star after making his debut

* James Garner came off the bench to make his Manchester United debut late on
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer thinks the 17-year-old midfielder can go on to great things
* United boss says Garner is 'in the same mold' as ex-midfielder Michael Carrick

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Manchester United have another Michael Carrick in their ranks after handing James Garner his debut against Crystal Palace.

The 17-year-old replaced Fred in the 89th minute of United's 3-1 win at Selhurst Park after Solskjaer's midfield was hit by an injury crisis last week.

And after watching Garner slide seamlessly into his side for the final few minutes of the Premier League clash, Solskjaer was quick to compare him to one of United's greatest midfielders of the modern era.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gives James Garner advice before sending him on for his first team debut. Solskjaer believes Garner has what it takes to become the next Michael Carrick

'I believe he's got the chance to have a great future,' Solskjaer said after watching his side continue their fine form with a victory in south London.

'Of course keep working, he knows we believe in him.

'We've got great faith in him as the next Michael Carrick. I know he's young, I know it's not fair on kids to compare to great players like Michael was, but he's in the same mold.'

Garner replaced Fred in the 89th minute against Crystal Palace after a midfield injury crisis

Asked what aspect of Garner's game reminded him of Carrick, who is now part of his backroom staff, Solskjaer added: 'He can see the game, he plays simple passes, he plays through the lines, which I thought Scott McTominay today did really well.

'Some of the passing through the lines to Paul (Pogba) was excellent.'

Garner could get another opportunity when United welcome Southampton to Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6753993/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-says-James-Garner-Man-Uniteds-Michael-Carrick.html
Old 16-03-2019, 12:45 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: James Garner

Selamat untuk James Garner yang baru saja memperpanjang kontraknya bersama United hingga tahun 2022. Bersama Solksjaer karirnya bakal cemerlang nih

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You're going to see more of James Garner': Darren Fletcher backs Manchester United academy star to enjoy breakout season and is surprised teenager is yet to feature this season

* James Garner made his Man United debut against Crystal Palace last year
* But the 18-year-old midfielder has yet to feature at Old Trafford this season
* He has made the matchday squad in the Europa League and Carabao Cup

Darren Fletcher has backed 18-year-old midfielder James Garner to make a name for himself at Manchester United before the end of the season.

Garner is highly-rated around Old Trafford and made his debut against Crystal Palace last season.

Though he is yet to earn an opportunity under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season, Fletcher believes it is just a matter of time.

James Garner warms up ahead of Manchester United's Europa League clash with Astana. Darren Fletcher believes that Garner will make a name for himself before the end of the season

'I'm surprised he's not featured so far but by the end of the season I'm sure that people will know who he is without a doubt, if you don't by now.'

Garner scored for the club's Under 23s on Friday and made the squad for the Europa League clash with Astana and Carabao Cup game with Rochdale.

And with pressure piling on Solskjaer after an indifferent start to the campaign, Fletcher believes that putting faith in youngsters like Garner will keep him in the favour of the home supporters

'I think the history of the club says they demand and they want young players in the team and they support that,' the Scot added.

'It does give you more time when you give youngsters a chance because people see it as refreshing and see it as building for the future.

'I think that they are more than ready to play, it's just that, can you have too many at once?'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7518729/Man-United-news-Darren-Fletcher-backs-academy-star-James-Garner-enjoy-breakout-season.html
Old 30-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #4
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Talenta muda berbakat nih James Garner.
Ya semoga dilatih orang yang tepat.
Entahlah..Ole tepat atau nggak buat Garner.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 11:03 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

OLE GIVES UPDATE ON GARNER FUTURE

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed midfielder James Garner will not leave Manchester United on loan during the current transfer window.

The deadline for clubs to complete any deals is 23:00 GMT tonight (Friday) and, speaking on Friday morning, the boss confirmed he has no plans to allow Garner to leave United on loan.

“James is going to stay here,” Ole responded, when quizzed about the youngster’s future in his pre-match press conference, ahead of the visit of Wolverhampton Wanderers this weekend.

“We're going to give him a chance here to keep improving. He's had a bit of a difficult time lately, but he'll be fine.”

Speaking separately to club media, Ole also confirmed Garner will feature in Friday’s Under-23 fixture against Norwich City, which is live on MUTV from 19:00 GMT.

James, who came through our Academy set up, made his first-team debut last season in a 3-1 away win at Crystal Palace and has gone on to make six senior appearances this campaign.

The 18-year-old started three of our six Europa League group games, as we qualified for the last 32 of the competition with two matches to spare.

James has also enjoyed a stellar season for our Under-23s and has scored six goals from eight Premier League 2 appearances, while playing in a holding midfield position.

Neil Wood's side are currently second in the table, two points behind leaders West Ham United with both sides having seven fixtures left to fulfil.

www.manutd.com
Old 22-02-2020, 01:34 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GARNER HOPES TO SHOW EVERYONE HIS QUALITY

Manchester United history shows a first-team opportunity can arrive at any time and, as such, James Garner is happy to maintain his sharpness by playing – and scoring – regularly for the Academy.

The versatile 18-year-old has been a standout performer for the Under-23s this season and was part of an Under-19s squad that won 2-0 against Club Brugge in Belgium on Thursday afternoon.

Garner produced the moment of the match when he drove up the pitch from the halfway line and past two opposition defenders to dispatch a cool finish into the bottom corner of the goal.

That excellent strike capped a positive victory for our young Reds and, speaking afterwards, James explained he is happy to represent the Academy while waiting for more chances with the seniors.

“I am not really too fussed which team I play for as long as I am getting the minutes in,” said Garner, who has made seven first-team appearances so far. “I am just going to keep ticking along, stay fit and when the chance does come, hopefully I can take it and I can show everyone what I can do.”

Expanding on his superb goal in Belgium, which you can watch in the video above, Garner continued: “I picked it up and originally I was going to pass it to Chongy, but I just carried on up the pitch! I ended up taking it past two defenders and then just passed it into the corner.

“The game was tough, you know, it was a tough place to play with the strong winds and the pitch. It was a tough place to play but we dug deep and come out with a 2-0 win to be fair.

“The conditions were difficult and especially in the first half when I played at centre-back. All of the space was out wide and we wanted to get the switch on, but we couldn't so we had to keep playing and playing. In the second half it was a bit easier, but the first half was difficult.”

Garner’s intelligence and football IQ was on display in Belgium, where he played at centre-back during the first half before moving forward into midfield for the second period. The physically imposing youth product believes he is benefitting from that versatility on the pitch.

“I enjoy playing in different positions,” James told us in Brugge. “As long as I am on the pitch I don't really care whether I play at centre-back, in midfield, at right-back, or wherever. I am not really bothered as long as I am playing.

“But, as you come from centre-back into midfield, or from midfield into centre-back, you appreciate the positions of your fellow team-mates that they’re playing in. It helps you more if you can play at centre-back and centre-mid I think.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-03-2020, 05:35 PM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JAMES GARNER !!!

Old 18-09-2020, 06:59 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats yaaa...

Old 20-09-2020, 02:02 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GARNER MOVES ON LOAN TO WATFORD

Manchester United midfielder James Garner has joined Championship side Watford on loan for the 2020/21 season.

The 19-year-old, who has already featured seven times for the first-team, embarks on his first temporary move away from the club following a successful season for Neil Wood’s side, which saw them achieve promotion in Premier League 2.

It has been a great week for Garner, who was named the Under-23s Player of the Year for 2019/20 on Thursday. The homegrown talent scored eight goals in 10 Premier League 2 outings last term and also bagged the winner in the EFL Trophy victory at Lincoln City.

The England Under-19 international will now join up with, new Watford manager Vladimir Ivic, and could make his debut as early as this weekend, against Sheffield Wednesday.

Garner, who joined United at the age of eight, is the sixth player to make a temporary move away from the club during the window as the Academy continues to prioritise individual player development.

Everybody at United would like to wish James the best of luck this term as we follow his progress at Vicarage Road.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-02-2021, 10:40 AM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's James Garner cuts short his loan spell at Watford to join Championship rivals Nottingham Forest for the rest of the season

* James Garner's parent club Manchester United ended his loan deal at Watford
* Garner was frozen out of the Watford side under new manager Xisco Munoz
* Nottingham Forest boss Chris Hughton says midfielder will be a 'valuable asset'

James Garner has joined Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season after parent club Manchester United cut short his spell at Watford.

The 19-year-old midfielder made a strong start to the season at Vicarage Road and has played in 20 of the Hornets' 26 Championship games, but has been frozen out of the side since the arrival of new manager Xisco Munoz.

United have therefore made the decision to recall him and set the England Under-20 international up with a new loan move to another Championship side in Forest.

James Garner has left Watford to join Nottingham Forest on loan for the rest of the season

Forest manager Chris Hughton told the club website: 'James is a promising young talent in central midfield and that is an area where we've had injury problems and players missing in recent weeks.

'He has completed a good spell at Watford where he has picked up some much-needed Championship experience and we're confident he will be a valuable asset to us between now and the end of the season.'

Garner played a big role in Watford's promotion push in the first half of the season, clocking up 20 appearances and one assist for the Hornets.

Garner was frozen out of the Watford side under new manager Xisco Munoz

He made his Premier League debut in the 2018-19 season, replacing Fred during United's 3-1 win at Crystal Palace.

The 19-year-old spent last season on the fringes of the Manchester United squad; featuring in four Europa League games during the Red Devil's run to the semi-finals.

Garner made his debut for the England Under 20s in October 2020 during a 2-0 win over Wales at St. George's Park.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9206695/James-Garner-cuts-short-loan-spell-Watford-join-Nottingham-Forest-rest-season.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku