United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 12-09-2022, 09:33 AM   #131
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scott McTominay

'It's a good road we're on': Manchester United star Christian Eriksen heaps praise on midfield partner Scott McTominay as he insists the pair are beginning to build a 'good connection' in Erik ten Hag's side

* Christian Eriksen praises Manchester United midfield partner Scott McTominay
* The Dane thinks he is building a 'good connection' with the Scottish midfielder
* The duo have helped the side win four consecutive games in the Premier League

Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has been praised by team-mate Christian Eriksen for his impact during the team's improved form in the Premier League.

After suffering defeat to Brighton on the opening day and a hammering from Brentford, United bounced back to win their next four games in the league. This run included impressive wins over Liverpool and season pace setters Arsenal.

Part of this success has been down to Eriksen and McTominay's partnership in midfield, the strength of which was proved when the midfield changed in the Red Devils' defeat to Real Sociedad in the Europa League clash on Thursday evening.

Eriksen thinks that the Scottish midfielder and he have formed a good understanding in the middle of the pitch.

He told the club media: 'Scott has done very well and I think you can see that from the games.

'I think in the first few ones we were looking for each other a bit and seeing where we are, but now I think we are starting to get a good connection and a good feeling of where you should be, and also because of the instructions of the manager as he has the positions he would like us to be in.

'So first of all we need to focus on our partnership and, at the same time, we need to focus on where the manager wants us to be.

Scott McTominay has bee praised by his Man United midfield partner Christian Eriksen. Eriksen believes that he has built a good connection with McTominay in the midfield. The duo have helped manager Erik ten Hag win four consecutive games in the Premier League

'I think it's gone well, but also when you win games it's just easier to look back and the confidence builds up and you forget the small mistakes you make and remember the good things.

'There are a lot of things we can improve, but it's a good road we're on.'

Manager Erik ten Hag will be hoping the duo will work their wonders again when Manchester United are back in action.

The Red Devils' next game is in the Europa League against Moldovan side Sheriff Tiraspol after the Premier League fixture at Crystal Palace was postponed due to the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11201301/Its-good-road-Man-United-star-Christian-Eriksen-heaps-praise-Scott-McTominay.html
Old 02-10-2022, 06:58 PM   #132
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SCOTT EXPLAINS REASON FOR UNITED'S RECENT FORM

Scott McTominay is raring to get back into domestic action after a positive international break for him and Scotland.

McTominay stood out in back-to-back wins for Steve Clarke’s side over Ukraine and the Republic of Ireland, to put the Scots in pole position for promotion from UEFA Nations League B1.

Scott was disappointed to miss the 0-0 draw with Ukraine in Krakow - which secured top spot in the group - through suspension.

However, that gave him extra time to prepare for Sunday’s Manchester derby, as United look to continue our good run of form in the Premier League.

“Whenever you go away you’ve always got half an eye on coming back and helping the team here so no matter where you’re playing, you always want to give your best,” he told club media on Friday.

“That’s pretty much what I’ve been doing over the last six to eight weeks, whenever we started back this season, and we just want to keep it going.”

The Reds have risen from bottom of the league to fifth with four straight victories, including successes over rivals Liverpool and Arsenal.

A further marker could be put down this weekend, in the 188th competitive clash with our neighbours, and Scott was keen to put recent momentum down to the squad as a whole and not just the 11 starters.

“For us, it was a real tough start,” he continued. “We knew that and now we’ve got real good players and a real good group in terms of everyone together and fighting for each other and that real solidity, knowing we can all rely on each other.

“The lads on the bench, whoever that may be – it could be myself, it could be anybody – they know their role when they come to the pitch and they’re just as important as the boys who are playing. The manager has reiterated that numerous amounts of times.

“There have been many games when players have come off the bench. Arsenal was a great example, Liverpool.

“They’ve made a big, big difference and it’s helped the lads who have started the game a lot.”

McTominay has completed the full 90 minutes in each of those four league wins, despite claims in some quarters that new signing Casemiro would arrive and come straight into the midfield as first choice.

Either way, Scott is glad to have the competition in the middle of the park and says no-one can rest on their laurels in terms of just assuming they will get time on the pitch, and that's how Erik ten Hag wants it.

“For sure, I would say the competition is healthy. It’s important. You need that in terms of pushing each other and stuff like that.

“I don’t think there’s anyone in the team who has got a plain sailing ride to the end of the season when they know they’re going to play all the time or be one of the first names on the team sheet. You have to work for your place.

“That’s the way the manager produces great teams and for us we wanted to buy into that.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2022, 05:17 AM   #133
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

THE TWO GAMES THAT INSPIRED SCOTT MCTOMINAY

Scott McTominay has picked out two of his favourite memories of attending Old Trafford when he was rising through the ranks with our Academy.

United return to Premier League action at the Theatre of Dreams against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday evening, almost two months since our last top-flight outing in M16.

With Christmas done and dusted but the fixture schedule about to go into overdrive – United will play at home at least nine times between now and the end of February – fans will be eager to see their heroes in regular action once again.

Scott was once in that position himself, as he told the Forest edition of United Review, our official matchday programme.

McTominay and his fellow youth-team players were always in attendance for senior games and he remembers being inspired by what he saw.

“There are too many memories from when you’re a kid,” he began.

“Every game, the youth team used to go and watch the first team. We were up in the gods, in the highest tier you could possibly get at Old Trafford, but we loved it.

“Every two or three weeks, we’d go and watch the first team and it would give you the inspiration and the feeling that we wanted to get there one year and that we’d do everything in our power to get there.

“That’s what young kids should be doing when they come to watch the first team at Old Trafford. They should have the same mentality and want to go to the next level.”

Scott’s prime recollections come between 2010 and 2015, a span of time in which Sir Alex Ferguson won his final two league titles before retiring.

Our legendary former manager's final home game, a 2-1 win against Swansea City in May 2013, is high on the midfielder's list of matches he attended, as is an all-time peach of a strike from Wayne Rooney.

“I was at Sir Alex’s last game,” Scott added.

“I was in the crowd, with all the red banners held up and stuff like that, which was an amazing atmosphere.

“But I would probably say Wayne Rooney’s overhead kick [against Manchester City in 2011] was something that I’ll never forget.

“I was sat with the now first-team kitman Ian Buckingham and it was just crazy. I’ll never forget that. It was special.”

www.manutd.com
Old 29-12-2022, 09:40 PM   #134
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MCTOMINAY REVEALS AWAY-DAY AMBITION

Scott McTominay is keen to experience a Manchester United away end, and watch a game alongside the supporters he believes are "the best in the world by a mile."

In the past, several players have joined the travelling Reds to cheer the team on, with Michael Carrick, Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo all famously in attendance for the 1-0 win at Anfield back in January 2016.

Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, David Beckham and Roy Keane have also mingled with United fans at grounds up and down the country in the past, and Scott is keen to add his name to that list and join his loved ones in the crowd one day.

“Yeah, I’d love that, I’d absolutely love it,” he replied in United Review, when asked if he’d like to attend an away game as a fan.

“It would be a dream of mine to go in the away end and really experience it, because my family are in the away end every week and they say it’s the best atmosphere they’ve ever been to in their life. They absolutely love it.

“Unfortunately for us boys [as players] we can’t quite do that but in the future I’d love to.”

McTominay comes from a family of big Reds. His dad attends games on a regular basis and Scott has managed to convince a cousin of his to switch allegiances and follow United on the road.

The midfielder is convinced that there is no better travelling support and that belief fuels his desire to be among them at a match one day.

“My cousin was a big Chelsea fan who’s now converted to a United fan, so they won’t be happy I’m saying that, but he goes to all the away games,” Scott added.

“It’s a funny story when we scored against Chelsea away [this season]. I actually looked up and he was screaming and shouting, absolutely loving it.

“You could see him in the stand and I was just like ‘you were a Chelsea fan!’ And now he’s in the United away end, with all the fans, and he’s absolutely loving it.

“My dad loves to go to the games as well. You meet so many different people and you see the same people there all the time too.

“It’s class. The away fans are the best in the world by a mile. I love them.”

www.manutd.com
Old 24-01-2023, 08:41 AM   #135
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Newcastle 'hold talks over a move for Scott McTominay with Eddie Howe a keen admirer but it is expected Man United will resist any advance until the summer' with Erik ten Hag afforded little time - or money - to find a replacement

* Newcastle United are said to be keen to add the Manchester United midfielder
* Eddie Howe likes the player and he would be a key part of squad going forward
* Erik ten Hag however is keen to hold onto a player who is valued at the club

Newcastle are said to have held talks over a January move for Scott McTominay - but Manchester United are expected to turn down any offer.

Eddie Howe is an admirer of the midfielder and it is said that should the Scotland international join the north-east club he would be a key part of their squad moving forward.

However, with financial constraints limiting United's ability to bring players in this window, it has been reported by The Athletic that they will push back on any potential move - with the move set to be looked at again in the summer.

Howe has been - and remains - keen to add a midfielder. Newcastle were said to be interested last summer in a move, but that did not materialise.

McTominay, 26, has seen his place in the United first team be handed to Casemiro after starting each of the club's seven first Premier League games this season.

Owing to the Brazilian's suspension, the midfielder started against Arsenal at the Emirates on Sunday as United fell to their first league defeat since the beginning of November.

Scott McTominay has admirers in the north east and could make the switch this summer. Eddie Howe is said to like the midfielder's attributes and would be keen to add him to his squad. Erik ten Hag remains a fan of the midfielder and any move this January would not be sanctioned

Ten Hag remains a fan of the midfielder, it is said, and is extremely unlikely to sanction a move in the dying embers of the window with little scope to bring a replacement in.

'I'm convinced this is the right solution, Scott can do the job, he's a great player for our squad,' the Dutchman said when asked why McTominay was starting against Arsenal on Sunday.

'He's a great player for this team and I think he's also making a good development. I had something in mind for where Fred could have played, a role like last week against City, but during the game, we can change if necessary.'

Still in the Europa League as well as competing for a lofty position in the Premier League, United are expected to be fighting on a number of fronts going into the final months of the season and Ten Hag will be wanting to rely on as big a squad as he can.

United have been hamstrung this January by an inability to bring players in on a permanent basis owing to uncertainty over the immediate future of the Glazer's position at the club as well as the club's desire to be fully compliant with Financial Fair Play.

The report states that players will have to be sold at United to boost the club's ability in the transfer market. Though this is a situation that could change amid question marks over the ownership.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11667041/Newcastle-hold-talks-Scott-McTominay-Man-United-expected-resist-summer.html
performa Tominay menurun bbrp musim ini, namun tetap aja sayang kalo dijual
Old 24-01-2023, 10:48 AM   #136
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Mctominay kayanya akan bersinar di club "papan tengah" tapi sepertinya susah kalo di united..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2023, 12:18 AM   #137
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Mctominay kayanya akan bersinar di club "papan tengah" tapi sepertinya susah kalo di united..hehe
Kemarin vs arsenal ga begitu keliatan
Semoga McTom bisa lebih berkembang lagi, masih muda, masih bisa terus belajar.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2023, 07:15 AM   #138
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Kemarin vs arsenal ga begitu keliatan
Semoga McTom bisa lebih berkembang lagi, masih muda, masih bisa terus belajar.
Kalo gak salah waktu lawan arsenal kmren ada dia nge shoot keren, tapi kena tiang, tapi udah gitu doang..selebihnya ya begitu..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 27
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, Jodirama, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, weelblack, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yogiromadhona, zudomiriku