United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-01-2021, 09:21 AM   #1191
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Manchester United 'WILL sell Paul Pogba this summer with the midfielder still refusing to sign a new contract' after agent Mino Raiola's 'it's over' bombshell - and PSG, Juventus and Real Madrid are all keen on signing the £89m superstar

* Midfielder Paul Pogba has been in excellent form recently for Manchester United
* He was instrumental against Aston Villa as United moved level on points at top
* But last month his agent Mino Raiola said his time at Old Trafford was over
* Reports now claim United have accepted he will leave with Juventus linked

Manchester United have resigned themselves to selling Paul Pogba in the summer after acknowledging he will not sign a new deal, according to reports.

The World Cup winner has been in excellent form for the club since his agent Mino Raiola declared last month that the £89million midfielder's time at Old Trafford was 'over'.

But according to the Daily Mirror, despite being impressed by his application in United's storming recent run which has seen them rise to level on points with leaders Liverpool at the top of the table, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the club accept they must sell him at the end of the season.

Manchester United have reportedly resigned themselves to selling Paul Pogba in the summer. Pogba has been in excellent form for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men, who sit second in the table

In October, United triggered a one-year contract extension to tie the 27-year-old to the club until the summer of 2022, but are now reportedly hoping to recoup some of the money that they paid to Juventus some four-and-a-half years ago.

The news comes nearly a month after Sportsmail revealed that Pogba is set for heart-to-heart talks with Solskjaer this month with a return to the Serie A champions on the cards.

The report in the Mirror also adds that Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are interested in the France international, while other reports have suggested swap deals with one of Juventus duo Paulo Dybala or Cristiano Ronaldo could be on the cards.

Gary Neville also insisted following Raiola's comments that United 'have got to find an exit' for Pogba, however Solskjaer said at the start of the Christmas period that winning trophies will help convince players like Pogba that their future remains at Old Trafford.

'It's always a demand here at Manchester United to win trophies,' Solskjaer told ESPN. 'And the more we win trophies, the more players will want to play for us - then the higher standard you've got to set yourself.

'It's a demand for the players, a challenge for the players that we want them to improve and get better and better.

'Paul has been here now for a while and, of course, he wants to win more trophies. He's got a very, very good attitude to training and playing football.

'He loves football, he's ambitious, he wants to have success - like most of the others that are in the squad. We're not all the same.'

But after agent Mino Raiola's comments that his time is over, United are resigned to losing him. Juventus, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are all said to have an interest in Pogba

The Norwegian also praised the midfielder for his performance in the 2-1 win against Aston Villa on Friday, which saw United move into second, just behind Liverpool on goal difference.

'He's getting better and better, fitter and fitter, and I think he played well tonight,' Solskjaer said.

'They [Villa] are a physical side. There was loads of challenges, one against ones, and Paul is one of these boys that can hold players off and get hold of it for us.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9107295/Man-United-SELL-Pogba-summer-club-resigned-not-signing-new-contract.html
Old 08-01-2021, 08:44 AM   #1192
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pogba admits his frustration after Manchester United's 'very annoying' Carabao Cup semi-final defeat by Man City... as he insists his team-mates 'have to learn' quickly ahead of pivotal Premier League title clash with rivals Liverpool

* Manchester United tumbled out of the Carabao Cup semi-final with a 2-0 defeat
* It was the Red Devils' fourth semi-final loss in all competitions in the past year
* Paul Pogba now insists United have to learn quickly ahead of Liverpool test

Paul Pogba admits Manchester United players were left frustrated following another semi-final defeat by Manchester City, and has called on the team to learn quickly from their mistakes.

The Red Devils lost their fourth consecutive semi-final across all competitions in under a year after their Carabao Cup exit at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

Second-half goals as a result from set-pieces scored by John Stones and Fernandinho saw Pep Guardiola's men edge an otherwise well fought tie.

However Pogba was left frustrated at the 'details' such as set-pieces that saw Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men once again come up short in a crucial encounter following an exit to City at this stage of the same competition last year.

'It is disappointing because it is not the first one against City at home', he told MUTV.

'We are disappointed with the result, obviously, with the two goals from set-pieces.

'It is very annoying to lose because there is a trophy behind all of this. We have to do better, we have to do better for sure.

Paul Pogba was left frustrated after Manchester United were edged out by Manchester City. United battled well but were defeated 2-0 in the Carabao Cup semi-final on Wednesday

'It is about details. Details make the difference all of the time and now when it is big games like this, it is details and at set-pieces we lost. We have to learn because it is not the first time.'

Pogba, who played in the full 90 minutes on Wednesday, now insists that United must learn quickly from the mistakes as they prepare for huge Premier League encounters later in the month, including a trip to Liverpool in 10 days.

United are only behind the Reds on goal difference in the table but have a game in hand with their rivals, and the Anfield clash could prove a pivotal moment of the season in terms of the Premier League title race.

'We have to learn, we have to get through this because, after this, there are big games coming up. Next time, we will do better, we will do better, Pogba added.

Before they face Liverpool, United will host Watford in the FA Cup third round on Saturday before visiting Burnley on Tuesday to finally play the postponed game from the opening weekend of the season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9123495/Paul-Pogba-left-frustrated-annoying-Manchester-United-defeat-Man-City.html
Old 11-01-2021, 08:50 AM   #1193
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes insists Manchester United NEED Paul Pogba as he 'has the quality to help us' with Portuguese star revealing the two midfielders have discussed how to form devastating partnership for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Bruno Fernandes claims he gets on well with Manchester United's Paul Pogba
* The Portuguese international claims United need Pogba this season for success
* Pogba previously struggled for form and also battled coronavirus in the summer
* Fernandes claims Pogba's goal at West Ham last month shows he is near his best

Bruno Fernandes admits he gets on well with Manchester United team-mate Paul Pogba and that the Red Devils need the Frenchman to achieve success this season.

Despite rumours linking him away from the club, midfielder Pogba is enjoying a purple patch at Old Trafford this season - starting five out of United's last seven league games as they look to challenge champions Liverpool for the top-flight title.

Fernandes' arrival in Manchester, along with his excellent Red Devils form, meant Pogba started many games on the bench last season - but the Portuguese international admits the pair have enjoyed a good friendship over the past year.

Bruno Fernandes (left) claims Manchester United 'need' Paul Pogba (middle) to get success. The Frenchman is enjoying a purple patch of form for the Red Devils this season. Fernandes and Pogba have linked up well for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side to date

Speaking to NBC Sport about his first 12 months at United , Fernandes said: 'The relationship I have with Paul is good. He speaks Italian and I speak Italian.

'When I arrived, he was injured. I saw him recovering and training on the pitch away from us.

'He was calling me sometimes when I was training and he said, "I’m seeing the games, I’m seeing your movement, don’t worry. When I’m fit, I will show you that I can find you. I see you move, you move to the right and to the left, in behind. When I come back, I will show you how I can find you a lot."'

Pogba and Fernandes have been on the pitch together 33 times in all competitions since the Portuguese international arrived in January 2020, with United avoiding defeat in 24 matches.

But Pogba's future at Old Trafford looked to be over when his agent, Mino Raiola, declared on the eve of Manchester United's crucial Champions League clash with RB Leipzig that the player is set to leave the club this year.

'I can say that it's over for Paul Pogba at Manchester United,' Raiola told Italian newspaper Tuttosport.

Pogba's season preparations were hampered by him getting coronavirus during the summer. Fernandes claims Pogba's (middle) goal at West Ham last month shows he is getting confident

'He has to change teams, he has to change the air. He has a contract that will expire in a year and a half, in the summer of 2022, but I believe the best solution for the parties is to sell in the next market.'

The Frenchman's preparations for the current season with United were hampered by the midfielder catching coronavirus before the season started.

The 27-year-old admitted he 'couldn't run' and was struggling to breathe in training sessions as well as in Manchester United's defeat to Crystal Palace at the start of the season.

Fernandes claims he has sympathy for Pogba but admits the midfielder's goal against West Ham last month shows he is getting back to his best in a United shirt.

The Portuguese midfielder added: 'It shows you the confidence he gives to you, like when he comes back, he’s trying to help you become better and you help him to become better.

'We ended the season really well playing together. But of course the beginning of the season was hard for Paul because he had COVID.

'It was really difficult for Paul to find his form but I think he’s much better and feeling much more confident. The goal against West Ham gave him much more confidence to understand. The team needs him and he has the quality to help us.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9131079/Bruno-Fernandes-insists-Manchester-United-NEED-Paul-Pogba-quality-help-us.html
Old 13-01-2021, 09:02 AM   #1194
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba calls on Manchester United to 'focus until the end' in the Premier League title race after going top at Burnley - as match-winner insists Harry Maguire's towering first-half header SHOULD have stood

* Paul Pogba was the match-winner as he fired Man United to a 1-0 win at Burnley
* United are now top of the table ahead of their Sunday showdown with Liverpool
* The Frenchman has demanded 'focus until the end' in their unlikely title bid

Paul Pogba fired Manchester United to the top of the Premier League on Tuesday and set up a titanic battle against Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday.

Pogba's 71st-minute volley earned a hard-fought 1-0 win over Burnley at Turf Moor as United moved into pole position in January for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson retired.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team go into Sunday's top-of-the-table clash three points ahead of bitter rivals Liverpool, and Pogba said: 'Today we won so I'm happy that we played well and happy that we are top, but there are some big games coming up so we have to focus on them now.

'It is very hard to play here. They are very strong but we had to stay calm and thankfully the goal came.

'There is still a long way to go so we are going to have to focus until the end.'

Pogba felt United were robbed of a goal in the first half when Harry Maguire headed in only to see it ruled out for a push on Eric Pieters.

'It's not that I feel it was a goal, it was a goal for sure,' added the Frenchman.

'He jumped before, headed it in and it was a goal, but the referee decided – it was a strange decision.'

Paul Pogba's volley gave Manchester United the win and sent them top of the Premier League

Solskjaer agreed that Maguire was harshly penalised.

'It was definitely not a foul by Harry,' said the United boss. 'I don't think that's anywhere near a foul.

'I know they (the players) disagreed with some of the decisions out there, so it is our job to calm them down and I thought they did very well in the second half.

'What a brilliant position to be in. We know it's going to be hard – what a three-and-a-half seasons Liverpool have had, but we're ready and hungry. We couldn't have asked for a better time to go there.

'I've always said Paul is a big player for us. He's a good character in the dressing-room. He is always the one the lads look to, he's a world champion of course, and I think he's at his best at the moment.'

However, United were fortunate not to go down to 10 men in the first half when Luke Shaw caught Joey Gudmunsson with a late challenge before Robbie Brady brought down Edinson Cavani.

Solskjaer praised the Frenchman as a big player, and that he is 'at his best at the moment'

After a lengthy VAR review, referee Kevin Friend only booked Shaw and rescinded Brady's yellow card.

Burnley boss Sean Dyche said: 'I'm a fan of being careful with the physicality of the game because I think it's dying out.

'But on another day that tackle is just a little bit too high and a little bit too late. I don't want to see people red carded, but he might have gone off.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9140767/Paul-Pogba-calls-Manchester-United-focus-end.html
Old 18-01-2021, 09:51 AM   #1195
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He HAS to score... that was the moment for him to be the main man': Roy Keane bemoans Paul Pogba's late missed chance at Anfield after Alisson saved Manchester United midfielder's close-range effort

* Manchester United drew 0-0 with Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday afternoon
* The result saw the league leaders maintain their three point lead over their rivals
* Paul Pogba missed a big chance to score for the Red Devils in the 83rd minute

Roy Keane believes Paul Pogba passed up his moment to be the 'main man' for Manchester United when he missed a chance he 'had to take' in Sunday's 0-0 draw with Liverpool.

The league leaders maintained their three point lead over their bitter rivals with the stalemate at Anfield but Pogba could have opened the gap up to six when he was presented with a huge opportunity in the 83rd minute.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka cut the ball back to him in the box from the right and he took a fine first touch before smashing it straight at Alisson.

And former United captain Keane believes he should have scored.

He said on Sky Sports: 'You can tell by his (Pogba's) reaction. The first touch is excellent but oh my God. He has to score. Go across the goalkeeper, he can do that (looking at the defender).

'His first touch was so good, he's given himself the opportunity to go across. But credit to the goalkeeper, he stood up and made himself big. That was the chance you were praying for before the game.

Roy Keane believes Paul Pogba missed his moment to be the 'main man' for Manchester United. Pogba was presented with a great chance top score a winner with seven minutes remaining

'You can't say Liverpool are playing badly but they've lost their spark. When you get opportunities like Pogba's, (you must be) so disappointed. We gave him a big build-up and that was the moment for him to be the main man, you have to take that chance. I won't be too critical of United.

'The back four, which worries me at times, were brilliant. Shaw was brilliant, defensively and going forward. Rashford didn't turn up, Fernandes didn't (really) play either but they still got the best two chances of the game.

Fellow pundit Micah Richards thinks United were right to find a place in the team for Pogba:

The Frenchman couldn't hide his disappointment after watching Alisson make the save

'I know he's been inconsistent in a Man United jersey but when he's playing at his best, he's United's best midfielder,' the former City man said. 'He can create, against Burnley you saw him in a role where he did do the nasty stuff. He could do the nice skills and stuff like that. It comes naturally to him.

'I've been a massive fan of him. He needs to do it more often but this is going to determine how big a player he is. This is the biggest game for Man United. To be a hero and get legendary status, you have to turn up in big games. He's not done that enough.

'I've played against him on numerous occasions. He ran rings around me - Roy said that's not hard. I do believe - everyone's talking about Fernandes - Pogba's had just as much influence by receiving balls in tight areas, not playing easy balls. I think he can get to that world class tag because he's got so much.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9157443/Roy-Keane-bemoans-Paul-Pogba-missing-moment-main-man.html
sayang Pogba gagal menjadi penyelamat seperti kala melawan Burnley
Old 19-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #1196
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba 'apologised to the ENTIRE Manchester United squad' after costly 10-yard sitter against Liverpool... as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tells Frenchman to 'forget' the miss in goalless draw

* Manchester United were held by Liverpool in a 0-0 draw at Anfield on Sunday
* The Old Trafford side stayed top of the Premier League but were left frustrated
* Paul Pogba had the best chance, firing straight at Alisson from just 10 yards
* The Frenchman was furious and reportedly apologised in the dressing room

Paul Pogba heaped the blame for Manchester United's missed opportunity at Anfield onto himself, reportedly apologising to his team-mates in the dressing room.

The 27-year-old put in one of United's stronger performances amid a lacklustre night for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, with Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford among those well below-par.

However, the game's golden chance did fall to the Frenchman. Pogba trapped Aaron Wan-Bissaka's cross and pulled the trigger 10-yards from goal, firing straight at Alisson when a shot either side of the Brazilian would have been a certain goal.

If he'd scored, United would be four points clear of Man City at the top. They'd have moved five points clear of Liverpool, and gotten one over the Reds by delivering their first Anfield defeat since April 2017.

The Manchester United star fired straight at Alisson from 10 yards, before the game ended 0-0

Pogba blamed himself for United's inability to beat the Reds and 'apologised to the squad'. Pogba was one of United's better performers on a poor night of football from both sides

Pogba recoiled in agony after missing the chance and was still furious in the dressing-room after the final whistle – apologising in front of the entire squad, according to the Metro.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reportedly told the World Cup winner to 'forget' the sitter, as Harry Maguire and Scott McTominay sympathised with their team-mate.

Pogba was in-and-out of the starting line-up at the start of the season but is starting to put in consistently better performances, playing every minute of United's last four matches after seemingly winning Solskjaer's trust again.

There was still good news on Sunday though, as United extended their unbeaten run in the Premier League to 12 games.

Pogba and Co face a trip to Fulham on Wednesday, hoping to get back to winning ways ahead of a rematch with Liverpool in the FA Cup on Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9160347/Paul-Pogba-apologised-entire-Manchester-United-squad-10-yard-sitter-against-Liverpool.html
Old 21-01-2021, 08:31 AM   #1197
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba is 'one of the best when he is in this form', says Rio Ferdinand after his match-winning display against Fulham... as Manchester United legend insists 'tonight has proven he can play with Fernandes'

* Paul Pogba scored a brilliant winner for Manchester United against Fulham
* The Frenchman's curling effort with his left-foot was decisive at Craven Cottage
* Rio Ferdinand lauded Pogba's performance and says his influence is growing
* Pogba nets stunning winner as United return to the top of the table

Rio Ferdinand has heaped praise on Paul Pogba after his stunning winner against Fulham which sent Manchester United to the top of the Premier League on Wednesday night.

The Frenchman, who is in the midst of an excellent run of form in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, scored the decisive goal with a terrific curling effort with his left-foot in the 65th minute.

It was enough to send United top again, above Man City and Leicester, and ex-United defender Ferdinand believes former team-mate Pogba is 'one of the best' when playing at his current level.

Paul Pogba scored a stunning match-winner for Manchester United at Fulham on Wednesday. Former United centre back Rio Ferdinand insists Pogba is 'one of the best' when on top form

I think today he [Pogba] was brilliant, he did both sides well, defended well but created chances, the big difference is that he is playing quick, not dilly dallying on ball, the efficiency he is playing well is amazing,' Ferdinand told BT Sport.

'I don't think Ole completely trusts him in the centre of midfield with the pace that some sides counter with, so he plays him out of those area, but in this game they felt they would dominate and so he can allow him to do it. One of the best when he is in this form.

'He loves the game, [he] wants to showcase his talent. I saw Pogba grow up, I saw his talent first-hand, I think he is capable of playing in the midfield [alongside Fernandes], if he has the players around him he can do it.'

Pogba also netted the winner at Burnley last week and his influence is growing in this United side firmly in contention for the title.

His second stint at United since signing from Juventus in 2016 for a then world-record £89m fee has been up-and-down but despite reports still linking him with a move away, the 27-year-old World Cup winner is currently at the top of his game.

Pogba celebrates at the full-time whistle after a result which saw United return to the top

'He has not been as consistent as he would have liked [since signing in 2016], but right now he is one of the more important players,' Ferdinand added.

'Top players use negative press as fuel. But the passion cannot be used if you are not playing, he is now.'

Pogba himself could not hide his joy post-match, labelling his match-winner 'beautiful' and saying it was better than his winner last week at Burnley.

'I hit the ball well,' Pogba said. 'I didn't expect it with the left foot like this but if you don't try, then you don't score.

'It was a beautiful goal and beautiful win.'

Asked if it was better than his winner at Burnley, he said: 'I would say yes because it was with the left foot. It wasn't my favourite goal ever but a goal is a goal.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9169973/Paul-Pogba-one-best-form-says-Rio-Ferdinand.html
menjadi pahlawan vs Burnley, 'gagal' jadi pahlawan vs Liverpool, kembali jadi pahlawan vs Fulham, inilah Pogba yg fans United inginkan
Old 21-01-2021, 09:08 AM   #1198
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It was a beautiful goal and a beautiful win': Paul Pogba delighted after his stunner sent Manchester United back to the top with victory at Fulham - as Frenchman admits he was 'really mad after the Liverpool game for not scoring the chance'

* Paul Pogba scored with his weaker left foot as Manchester United beat Fulham
* The strike took Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men back to the top of the league table
* Pogba also netted the winner last week for the only goal of the game at Burnley
* But the Frenchman also admitted he was 'really mad' about his miss at Liverpool

Paul Pogba labelled his winning goal and Manchester United's win at Fulham 'beautiful' as they went back to the top of the Premier League table.

The 27-year-old hit a stunning winner with his left foot to complete a 2-1 comeback victory at Craven Cottage to ensure Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men went two points clear of second place Manchester City.

It was the Frenchman's second match-winning goal in three top-flight games after also netting the only goal against Burnley last week.

And speaking to BT Sport after the game, Pogba was delighted with how he had struck the ball with his weaker foot, and insisted it was better than his winner at Turf Moor for that reason.

'I hit the ball well,' Pogba said. 'I didn't expect it with the left foot like this but if you don't try, then you don't score.

'It was a beautiful goal and beautiful win.'

Asked if it was better than his winner at Burnley, he said: 'I would say yes because it was with the left foot. It wasn't my favourite goal ever but a goal is a goal.'

Paul Pogba labelled his goal against Fulham 'beautiful' as Man United went top of the league. The Frenchman scored a stunner with his weaker left foot in a 2-1 victory against Fulham

Pogba's goal came after he missed a gilt-edged opportunity against Liverpool at the weekend in a tepid goalless draw at Anfield.

The best chance of the game fell to the World Cup winner after controlling a cross from Aaron Wan-Bissaka, but his effort from ten yards out - though clean - was straight at Alisson.

Reports have since suggested Pogba apologised to his United team-mates in the dressing room for spurning the chance, and the France international admitted he was 'really mad' with himself for doing so.

'It is not like I apologised but I was really mad after the Liverpool game for not scoring the chance,' Pogba added.

'I maybe should've done better but today it went in. The most important thing was the win today. We did it the hard way and did it the beautiful way.'

Pogba and his team-mates claimed the victory after Pep Guardiola's City themselves had gone top of the table with a controversial 2-0 victory against Aston Villa.

But the Frenchman insisted the Red Devils were not aware of events at the Etihad Stadium, and said his delight stems from the excellent run which United are on, having not lost in the Premier League since early November.

'No we didn't know about the Manchester City result, we just knew we had to get our result,' Pogba said.

'I love winning, it's all about winning. I'm happy when we win on the pitch and angry when we lose.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9169879/Paul-Pogba-delighted-stunner-sealed-victory-Manchester-United-Fulham.html
POGBOOM !!!
Old 28-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #1199
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba will hold talks over his Manchester United future at the end of the season after Mino Raiola's bombshell that Frenchman will NOT be signing a new contract at Old Trafford

* Paul Pogba will hold talks with Manchester United over his future in the summer
* His agent Mino Raiola says Pogba has no intention of signing a new contract
* The French midfielder will enter the final 12 months of his current deal in July
* Pogba has been in inspired form recently as United have turned things around

Paul Pogba says he will hold talks with Manchester United at the end of the season to resolve his future at Old Trafford.

Pogba will enter the final year of his contract in July, and his outspoken agent Mino Raiola has indicated that he has no intention of signing a new one.

However, the 27-year-old midfielder has been in much better form of late, and a key figure in United's first title challenge for eight years.

Paul Pogba will hold talks over his future with Manchester United at the end of the season. Pogba has been in inspired form since the news broke, helping United move up the table

His representatives and the club have agreed to put off any talks so Pogba can concentrate on his football before deciding on his future.

'I am on contract, I am here, I am enjoying myself,' said Pogba. 'Everybody knows that I have one year left, I'm going to speak with the club and see what's going on.

'For now, my objective, my goal is to win something. That's all I'm thinking about is to win.'

Speaking to Rio Ferdinand on BT Sport's YouTube channel ahead of Wednesday night's game against Sheffield United, Pogba claimed that he welcomes the pressure of playing at the highest level on the big stage.

He added: 'I need to have this pressure, playing against big players, big teams, it's positive pressure. This is my engine.'

Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, says his client has no interest in signing a new deal at United. Pogba paid tribute to the impact of new teammates Bruno Fernandes and Edinson Cavani

The French World Cup winner paid tribute to his new United teammates Bruno Fernandes and Edinson Cavani who have also been instrumental in turning Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team into title contenders.

'Since Bruno arrived he's brought this energy, his passing, his scoring goals, his creativity,' said Pogba.

'With me I am deeper, but he is in front to create as well. It's always good to have two players who can create any time. It suits both of us, we've been doing very well. We are more complete as a team.

'Edinson has brought experience. He's 33 and he's been winning and winning, playing well.

'It's good for the younger players to see him in training, you see this guy who has done and won so much, working so hard, giving this positive energy. It's been great to have him, everyone is learning from him.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9193571/Paul-Pogba-hold-talks-Manchester-United-future-end-season.html
mending Pogba fokus untuk paruh musim kedua ini, fokus mempersembahkan trophy di 3 sisa kompetisi, PL/FA/EL. tapi bisa saja setelah (misalnya) memberikan trophy PL dia malah hijrah karena 'hutangnya' sudah lunas. tapi liat dulu kalo Zidane dipecat Madrid bisa saja Pogba malah gak mau kesana dan malah memperpanjang kontrak di United
Old 04-02-2021, 09:19 AM   #1200
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If they want money, they have to sell him now': Manchester United will lose Paul Pogba for NOTHING in 2022, reveals midfielder's brother Mathias - who hints £89m man has no intention of renewing his contract at Old Trafford

* Paul Pogba has less than 18 months remaining on his Manchester United deal
* The Frenchman has long been linked with a move away from Old Trafford
* On Tuesday evening, his brother Mathias hinted he is still looking for a way out

Paul Pogba will leave Manchester United for nothing in 2022 if he is not sold during the summer.

That is the opinion of his brother Mathias, who has dropped the biggest hint yet that the France World Cup winner has no intention of renewing his deal at Old Trafford.

Pogba's future has long been the subject of much speculation, with Real Madrid and Juventus both credited with an interest, and focus on his United career was intensified in December when his agent Mino Raiola insisted his player was ready to quit Old Trafford.

United and Pogba have called a truce since then, agreeing to shelve all talks on renewing his current deal until the current season - and United's race for the title - is played out.

However, Mathias, who currently plays for Real Murcia in Spain, has once again opened up his brother's mindset to the wider public.

'He is happy. He is improving his game,' said Mathias while speaking on El Chiringuito TV.

Paul Pogba will leave Manchester United for nothing if not sold this summer, says his brother. Pogba's brother Mathias spoke on Spanish television about his sibling's future. The United midfielder was an unused substitute as they won 9-0 against Southampton

'He has a year left on his contract. I don't know (if he will stay until then). I can't help you right now.

'The only thing I can say is if United want money, they have to sell him now. That's the only thing I can say. If no, he'll go for free.

'I haven't heard anything about him renewing his contract.'

Pogba was on the bench for the duration of United's 9-0 thumping of Southampton on Tuesday night.

The 27-year-old has rediscovered some of the form that convinced the club to shell out a then world-record £89million to bring him back from Juventus in 2016.

He has developed a telling understanding in the middle of the park with Bruno Fernandes and has scored three goals in the league this season in 18 appearances, while setting up one other.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9218217/Manchester-United-lose-Paul-Pogba-2022-hints-midfielders-brother.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze