United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 17-02-2016, 07:29 PM   #21
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Shearer Puji Tampilan Bortwick Kontra Sunderland

Legenda sepakbola Inggris, Alan Shearer, mengacungkan jempol pada performa Cameron Borthwick-Jackson kala melawan Sunderland meski Manchester United tumbang di pertandingan itu.

Bek kiri berusia 19 tahun itu dimainkan sebagai starter di pertandingan yang dilangsungkan di Stadium of Light tersebut. Meski di tiga laga sebelumnya tampil apik, namun United kalah 2-1 di laga tersebut. Dan meski MU tumbang di laga itu, Shearer justru memuji tampilan apik Borthwick.

"Ia (Louis Van Gaal) memainkan Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, yang masih berusia 19 tahun, lagi, dan jujur saja ia sebetulnya nampak tampil cukup bagus," puji Shearer pada The Sun.

Selain Borthwick, mantan bomber Newcastle itu juga memuji pemain muda Setan Merah lainnya, Donald Love. Defender muda itu masuk ke lapangan pada menit ke-38 untuk menggantikan Matteo Darmian.

"Ketika Darmian cedera, Donald Love, usia 21 tahun, diberikan kesempatan untuk melakukan debutnya. Namun mereka kalah bukan karena adanya dua full-back muda itu, namun karena para pemain senior tak cukup tegas dalam bermain," serunya.

Code:
http://www.bola.net/inggris/shearer-puji-tampilan-bortwick-kontra-sunderland-f1e635.html
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 06:54 AM   #22
arik_
academy
-

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
arik_ is a jewel in the rougharik_ is a jewel in the rougharik_ is a jewel in the rough
Visit arik_'s Facebook Visit arik_'s Twitter

Semoga dapat melihat pemain ini berkembang dari laga per laga, melihat kontribusinya semakin terlihat di lini belakang, mengingat banyaknya cedera di sektor kiri bek. Overall mainnya keren, apalagi umpan silangnya Tapi speed dan positioningnya masih kurang.

Keep the good work, boy!

Siap-siap Shaw untuk bersaing merebut tempat bek kiri dgn CBJ
arik_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 09:05 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin Ibunya tidak ingin Cameron terpengaruh gaya hidup Memphis yang glamor

Ingin Latihan, Borthwick-Jackson Masih Diantar Ibunya

Bek muda Manchester United, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berhasil menembus skuad utama The Red Devils beberapa pekan belakangan. Namun ia membuat heboh publik olahraga karena masih diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington, tempat latihan Manchester United.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson berhasil menembus skuad utama Manchester United sejak beberapa laga lalu. Performanya di lini belakang juga tidak bisa dianggap remeh.

Louis van Gaal memilih untuk memasukan nama Borthwick-Jackson karena The Red Devils memang kekurangan stok pemain belakang. Beberapa bek seperti Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, dan Luke Shaw juga belum pulih dari cedera.

Kini, Borthwick-Jackson kembali menjadi perbincangan hangat di dunia sepak bola. Bukan karena prestasinya, tapi karena ia diantarkan oleh ibunya ke tempat latihan Manchester United, Carrington.

Seperti yang dilansir The Mirror, Borthwick-Jackson diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington menggunakan mobil Volvo. Dalam foto yang beredar, bek berusia 19 tahun tersebut terlihat duduk di sebelah sang ibu.

Bek lulusan akademi Manchester United itu sebelumnya dikabarkan akan tampil menghadapi Midtjylland, Jumat (26/2) dini hari WIB. namun kini ia diragukan karena cedera ringan dan Manajer Louis van Gaal dikabarkan tidak mau mengambil resiko.

http://www.sportsatu.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:10 AM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON NAMED UNDER-21'S PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Manchester United fans have voted Cameron Borthwick-Jackson the Under-21 Player of the Year for 2015/16, capping an unforgettable campaign for the youngster.

The defender was a key member of Warren Joyce's title-winning squad, and was rewarded for his performances with a first-team debut in November, having joined the Reds' Academy at the age of six.

Cameron earned more online votes than fellow nominees Donald Love and James Weir, who were also put forward by their head coach, and was presented with the Denzil Haroun trophy at Old Trafford.

While it was his defensive prowess that particularly caught the eye at Under-18 level, the 19-year-old illustrated his ability to provide assists when setting up Jesse Lingard's goal against Everton Under-21s in September. His remarkable progress in 2015/16 is testament to his character and composed nature.

On collecting his award, Borthwick-Jackson said on stage: "It’s just a huge honour for me, winning this award. It’s unbelievable, it’s what dreams are made of. It’s what you dream of as a little boy, winning an award with Manchester United.

“All the way through, this is what I’ve been dreaming of doing and I’ve managed to come up through every age group and managed to make my way into the first team. As I say it’s just a dream for me.

“I don’t really get nervous. I know that’s hard to believe, when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 people, but nerves never really get to me. I block the crowd out and just get on with the game, it’s what you’re paid to do!"

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:38 AM   #25
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Mantab nih Borthwick.
Lama ga keliatan di tim senior United, tiba-tiba udah terpilih aja jadi pemain terbaik U-21.
Selamat..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:25 AM   #26
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Mungkin Ibunya tidak ingin Cameron terpengaruh gaya hidup Memphis yang glamor

Ingin Latihan, Borthwick-Jackson Masih Diantar Ibunya

Bek muda Manchester United, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berhasil menembus skuad utama The Red Devils beberapa pekan belakangan. Namun ia membuat heboh publik olahraga karena masih diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington, tempat latihan Manchester United.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson berhasil menembus skuad utama Manchester United sejak beberapa laga lalu. Performanya di lini belakang juga tidak bisa dianggap remeh.

Louis van Gaal memilih untuk memasukan nama Borthwick-Jackson karena The Red Devils memang kekurangan stok pemain belakang. Beberapa bek seperti Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, dan Luke Shaw juga belum pulih dari cedera.

Kini, Borthwick-Jackson kembali menjadi perbincangan hangat di dunia sepak bola. Bukan karena prestasinya, tapi karena ia diantarkan oleh ibunya ke tempat latihan Manchester United, Carrington.

Seperti yang dilansir The Mirror, Borthwick-Jackson diantarkan oleh ibunya ke Carrington menggunakan mobil Volvo. Dalam foto yang beredar, bek berusia 19 tahun tersebut terlihat duduk di sebelah sang ibu.

Bek lulusan akademi Manchester United itu sebelumnya dikabarkan akan tampil menghadapi Midtjylland, Jumat (26/2) dini hari WIB. namun kini ia diragukan karena cedera ringan dan Manajer Louis van Gaal dikabarkan tidak mau mengambil resiko.

http://www.sportsatu.com
Kociiiik..hehehe
Kalo emang bener cedera semoga cpt sembuh deh..
Aga males liat rojo main di bek kiri..
Maju doang..umpannya ga jelas..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #27
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Kociiiik..hehehe
Kalo emang bener cedera semoga cpt sembuh deh..
Aga males liat rojo main di bek kiri..
Maju doang..umpannya ga jelas..hehe
Ahh serius om umpan Rojo ga jelas? Nih salah satu contoh, umpan ke Herrera

Emang ga semuanya bagus, tapi umpannya masih jelas kok. Jelas ke kaki lawan atau out jikalau ga di sambut pemain lain dengan benar.

Congrats CBJ, one of my youngster!

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 AM   #28
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

BORTHWICK-JACKSON: I'M HUNGRY FOR MORE

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has impressed fans with his performances this season and the Manchester United prospect caught the eye again on Monday night, by delivering a mature interview to MUTV, spelling out his ambitions, after collecting his Under-21 Player of the Year award.

The 19-year-old spoke to Stewart Gardner at Old Trafford and was clearly delighted to have won his prize, which was one of his big aims for the 2015/16 season, but also quickly admitted that he is hungry to build on the 12 first-team appearances he has registered this campaign…

How does it feel to grab hold of that award?
It’s a huge honour for me, of course, it’s what you dream of coming up through the ranks. When I’ve been to award dinners in the past, I’ve seen people pick up this award and I challenged myself to win it this year and, thankfully, I’ve done it. As I say, it’s just been an incredible season for me.

If somebody had told you in July that you'd have this award and also played a dozen first-team games, would you have been surprised?
Yeah! My main objective before this season started was to establish myself in the Under-21s. As things have gone on, I’ve grasped the opportunity and am hungry for more. You can’t just rest on what you’ve done, you have to keep pushing on and keep doing what you’re doing. Hopefully, I’ll be in the manager’s thoughts for the future.

What was it like for you to make your debut at Old Trafford?
It was a dream come true, even better to do it at home as you’re walking out in front of your own fans, in front of 75,000 people. It’s the Theatre of Dreams; it’s unbelievable for me - an amazing feeling.

You come across as nerveless - did you have butterflies or did you slip into it easily?
I just came straight into the game, that’s just my character to get on with the game. I don’t get nervous, which I suppose you wouldn’t expect of someone at my age, but, no, they just don’t hit me. I usually block it out and get on with the game.

Does that make you hungry for more first-team action?
Yeah, it’s definitely made me hungry for more and that’s what you’ve got to do, push on. I’ve had the taste, playing 12 games, so I have to keep going. You can’t just rest on that, you want to aim to cement a place next season.

Have you learned a lot from the senior players?
Definitely! I’ve learnt a lot from the senior players this season who have given pointers and tips during the game. The pace of the game is much quicker, so that has really helped. I think the squad has helped me settle in and improve my overall game.

We've seen this season that, if you are playing well, then you will get your chance...
The history of the club shows that, if you play well, you’ll get your chance. If you’re good enough, you’re old enough; I don’t think any of the young players who have come into the squad have let the manager down.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-hungry-for-more-after-U21-award-win.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:17 PM   #29
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Ahh serius om umpan Rojo ga jelas? Nih salah satu contoh, umpan ke Herrera

Emang ga semuanya bagus, tapi umpannya masih jelas kok. Jelas ke kaki lawan atau out jikalau ga di sambut pemain lain dengan benar.

Congrats CBJ, one of my youngster!
Bisa aje bang troy..hehe..
Masih merindukan sosok pengganti irwin nih..mr. konsisten dr mufc..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 09:23 PM   #30
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

BORTHWICK-JACKSON SIGNS NEW DEAL

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2020 with an option to extend for a further year.

Borthwick-Jackson,19, came through the ranks of our academy and was handed a first-team debut in our Premier League game against West Bromwich Albion in November. Cameron continued to make progress and went on to make 14 appearances for the first team. He also picked up the U21 Player of the Year award at the Manchester United Player of the Year awards, voted for by the Manchester United fans.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said:

"Cameron is one of a number of young players to come through our academy to make their first team debut last season. This is something that our club has always done and promoting the academy and U21 players is something that makes everybody associated with the club very proud. I’m delighted that Cameron has signed his new contract and look forward to seeing him in the squad for many years to come."

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson said:

"I have grown up at United and have enjoyed every minute of being here. Last season was an incredible experience to make my first team debut and a dream come true for myself and my family. I feel it stands me in good stead for continuing my development as a Manchester United player. I will continue to work hard and take advice from the manager and his coaching team to improve with every training session."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, asririzky, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, edhowin, fey777, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, RudiHendrawan, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan