United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #511
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

Barcelona consider Juan Mata as midfielder waits to see how he will fit into Jose Mourinho's Manchester United plans while Everton eye keeper Keiren Westwood

* Barcelona have identified Juan Mata as a replacement for Arda Turan

Barcelona are considering Juan Mata as they look to replace Arda Turan.

Mata wants to give his Manchester United career under Jose Mourinho a try after a disappointing campaign that saw him omitted from Spain's Euro 2016 squad.

The 28-year-old has no issues with Mourinho despite being sold by him while at Chelsea but, like the rest of United's squad, is waiting to see how he fits into the Special One's plans.

Juan Mata has been identified as a possible replacement for Arda Turan by Spanish giants Barcelona

Mata is excited at the prospect of a fresh challenge at Old Trafford and is ready to put in extra work over the summer to prove his worth.

Barca have concerns about Arda Turan and Mata has cropped up in discussions as they look at alternatives.

The midfielder though would have to weigh up the consequences of such a glamour move with limited playing opportunities in prospect should Barca keep all of their current stars.

Mourinho arrived for his first day at Carrington today, Monday, and many staff are keen to impress. He will look to bring in three or four new faces for the first team and particularly look at the spine of the team. A similar amount could be allowed to leave.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3616543/Barcelona-consider-Juan-Mata-midfielder-waits-fit-Jose-Mourinho-s-Manchester-United-plans-Everton-eye-keeper-Keiren-Westwood.html
Old 01-06-2016, 02:06 PM   #512
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Juan Mata finds himself at a crossroads in his career... Jose Mourinho's arrival at Manchester United could see Barcelona target look for pastures new this summer

* Juan Mata was discarded by Jose Mourinho during their time at Chelsea
* Mourinho sold Mata to Manchester United for £37.1m in January 2014
* They're now reunited at United after the former's managerial appointing
* The 28-year-old Mata has attracted interest from Spanish giants Barcelona

Juan Mata had spent four months suffering when his unhappiness under Jose Mourinho bubbled over on New Year's Day two years ago.

The Chelsea No 10, their two-time Player of the Year, was unceremoniously hauled off at Southampton after 53 fruitless minutes and suddenly his forever-cheerful demeanour slipped.

Mata, exasperated, walked past his manager to take a seat on the bench before raising an arm in a muted protest. Team-mate Michael Essien leaned over to comfort him but Mata must have known it was the beginning of the end.

A little over three weeks later and he was gone, a £37.1million buy by Manchester United. The Mata-Mourinho relationship lasted half a season in London - it might be even shorter this time around.

The Spanish playmaker wants to give his United career another chance under the new boss but with Barcelona lurking he may decide it is not worth the bother again.

Mata has cropped up in Barca discussions over alternatives to Arda Turan. His playing opportunities in Catalonia would be limited, the same may be true in Manchester, though.

Juan Mata's future at Manchester United is in doubt following the arrival of Jose Mourinho as manager

When they were together at Chelsea, Mourinho made it quite clear to Mata that he could not fulfil his manager's requirements as the side's central playmaker.

Nowhere was that better summed up than that day at St Mary's. Mata came off, Oscar came on, and after almost an hour goalless Chelsea won 3-0. Oscar got the third after making two.

Mourinho said afterwards that he did not want to lose Mata but he had already indicated he would not stand in the player's way if he wanted to leave. The Portuguese coach could go without.

'I don't want him to go, that is my opinion and that is my wish - but my door is open,' Mourinho said.

'The club door is open too, so when a player wants to speak with us we are there waiting for them. But if you ask me do I want to sell him, I don't want to.

'I didn't see the reaction, his frustration was because of the result - we have to win.'

Mata was disappointed to see his side failing to break through, of course, but the real source of frustration was his failure to break into Mourinho's team.

Despite playing a key role under Andre Villas-Boas, Roberto Di Matteo and Rafa Benitez, the Southampton game was just Mata's 14th start of the season from 30 games under Mourinho. It was also his last.

The Southampton game was just Mata's 14th start of the season from 30 games under Mourinho that term

His manager had made it clear Oscar was his No 1 choice at No 10. Mata was shoved wide and told he had not adapted to what Chelsea needed.

The former Valencia star, never famed for his pace, could not track his full back while offering the same quality seen going forward in previous seasons.

He spent time trying to rectify the issues with Mourinho at Chelsea's Cobham base but it never quite came off and the pair's relationship suffered.

Perhaps at Carrington this summer the new manager will give the 28-year-old a chance in the middle. No United player has really made the position that Mata desires their own.

Of course, there is also the small matter of a £200million transfer budget to compete with. The new boss will have no qualms with splashing out if options in any position are lacking.

Mata, for his part, has no problems with Mourinho's appointment. He is happy to give it another go under the new boss and there is plenty of time to think things over without a place in Spain's Euro 2016 squad this summer.

His role at Old Trafford may seem to be somewhat diminished from the one he held in his first two years at Chelsea but Mata remains a highly important part of the team Louis van Gaal leaves behind.

He has not missed a league game since February of last year, a run of 51 consecutive appearances. He created more chances and provided more assists than any other United player in the season just finished.

Now, entering his prime, there are big decisions to make again for manager and player. Does Mata try again to make himself a 'Mourinho player' or move on once more?

Barcelona's interest is an early indication of the calibre of teams that could consider him next summer. There should be suitors on these shores, too, in Mata fancies sticking around in England.

He would leave the sights of Manchester's Northern Quarter behind but a return to London could be an option. Brick Lane and Borough Market, his favoured haunts in the capital, would welcome him back as much as some of the football clubs could.

He still dreams of winning a Premier League title, though, something he missed out on by leaving Mourinho's Chelsea team. Doing that might require a stay in Manchester.

And there lies the dilemma. Mata finds himself at a crossroads in his career with Mourinho the man splitting the traffic for the second time in two-and-a-half years.

He will likely report back for training on July 7 but while his talent is not being questioned his suitability certainly is.

The man with an always-positive outlook deserves a better ending to the one he found on the bench on New Year's Day two years ago.

It all depends on whether Mourinho can open his eyes to the magic that Mata provides.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3617667/Juan-Mata-finds-crossroads-career-Jose-Mourinho-s-arrival-Barcelona-target-look-pastures-new.html
Old 04-07-2016, 11:36 PM   #513
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Sejak semalam, di Twitter ramai membicarakan transfer Juan Mata ke Everton. Sport Witness (SW) mengatakan media Perancis InfoSport juga memberitakan hal yang sama, media yang satu ini menurut SW bukanlah media yang suka menyebarkan 'nonsense rumour'.

Alasan mengapa berita Mata ini juga populer di Perancis karena ada hubungannya dengan kabar awal yang mengatakan Zlatan Ibrahimovic akan memakai nomor punggung 8 di Manchester United.

InfoSport juga musim lalu adalah media pertama yang mengabarkan Morgan Schneiderlin akan ke Manchester United di saat media-media lainnya mengatakan Schneiderlin akan ke Arsenal.

Info yang beredar sekarang ini mengklaim transfer Mata ke Everton hanya €25m.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #514
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Manchester United players want Mata to stay under Mourinho

Juan Mata is well liked by Man Utd fans and teammates and the squad wants Jose Mourinho to keep the Spain international.

Jose Mourinho risks upsetting his Manchester United players if he decides to sell Juan Mata this summer.

Mata, who was sold by Mourinho to United in January 2014, is well liked among his teammates and M.E.N. Sport understands his possible departure would be 'very unpopular' inside the dressing room.

Mourinho appeased the United squad before he met them by offering vice-captain Michael Carrick a contract extension weeks after his appointment was confirmed. United players arranged a get together two days following the FA Cup final in Carrick's honour, since they were uncertain about his future, but Mata's United career was plunged into further doubt by Henrikh Mkhitaryan's arrival.

Mata operated mainly on the right for United last season - which is where Mkhitaryan excelled for Borussia Dortmund. Jesse Lingard and Adnan Januzaj have also played their best football for United on the right flank while Mourinho praised Mkhitaryan's 'change of speed with the ball and without the ball'.

Mata, 28, is understood to not see any issues with Mourinho arriving unless the Portuguese decides to create one with the player he jettisoned from Chelsea.

Mata was named Chelsea's player of the year in his first two seasons at the club before Mourinho returned in 2013 and marginalised the playmaker.

Mata reacted angrily when he was substituted in his last Chelsea game at Southampton in January 2014 and signed for United three weeks later for £37.1million.

The Spain international was omitted from Vicente del Bosque's Euro 2016 squad and was believed to be hopeful United would look to an alternative to Mourinho. However, Mata is happy to stay at the club.

Luke Shaw described Mata as 'probably the nicest footballer I've met' while Mata is so settled in England's north-west he and his father are backing the Tapeo and Wine restaurant which recently opened on Deansgate in Manchester city centre.

Mourinho discarded Mata as he set about restructuring Chelsea's spine two-and-a-half years ago. Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas joined in 2014 and striker Diego Costa was bought from Atletico Madrid as Chelsea went on to win their third Premier League title under Mourinho.

Old 17-07-2016, 07:51 PM   #515
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

VIDEO: MATA EXCITED FOR FIRST CHINA VISIT

Ahead of Manchester United's visit to China next week for Tour 2016, presented by Aon, Juan Mata talks to ManUtd.com about facing City, preparing for the new campaign and why he's excited to meet the Reds' Chinese fans...

How much is everyone looking forward to the tour of China?
I’m sure everyone is excited in China that we are coming. Personally I have never been before so it will be my first time and I’m looking forward to feeling all the support and love from our fans in China. I know we have a lot of fans there.

Have the other players told you what to expect from the fans there?
Yes, and actually Mike the chef told me about a pre-season the club went on in China and he told it was a very nice trip and how the people were very warm and friendly and how they welcomed the players. We are looking forward to going because we know we have a large amount of fans there.

We’ll be playing in the International Champions Cup against Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund – how beneficial will it be to play against such tough opposition ahead of the new season?
They are two great clubs and when you play in this kind of competition you’re focused on getting fit and getting ready for the season. I think it’s a good experience and we’ll try to win as we did last season in the States. It’s always nice to win this tournament as you’re up against very prestigious rivals.

It’ll be the first ever Manchester derby to be played in China – what will that be like?
It’ll be special for sure. There are a lot of supporters for United and City in China. It’ll be a different derby but it’ll nice for the fans.

There’s no such thing as a friendly game between United and City is there?!
At this stage the most important thing isn’t the result but to get fit physically and mentally, but it’s difficult to have a friendly game against City or teams like this.

What did you make of Dortmund last season and what sort of test will they give us?
Dortmund have been playing great football over the last few years. They have been in a Champions League final and fighting with Bayern [Munich] for the Bundesliga. They have a great squad. I really like the way they play, I like to watch them on TV and it’ll be very tough because they are a very offensive team and a quality team.

What’s the first thing you think of when someone says pre-season?
The thing that used to come to my mind was a lot of running and not very fun things for a footballer! But when you think of pre-season now you think of these kinds of tours and the chance to visit different countries and learn about different cultures but the main thing is to train and to get ready for the long season ahead.

What’s the most enjoyable thing about pre-season and the tour?
Just to feel the love from the fans all around the world. We’ve been in the States twice since I’ve been at the club and it’s been incredible. We've played against Barcelona and Real Madrid and other great teams and we had more fans than anyone. It’s unbelievable to see how many fans we had in America and it’s going to be great to see all of our supporters in Asia.

VIDEO

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2016/Tour-2016-News/2016/Jul/juan-mata-interview-on-manchester-united-tour-to-china.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 02:17 PM   #516
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Mata can't wait to get stuck into Man City

Man Utd midfielder Juan Mata is gearing up to make an early statement as the teams of Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola prepare to go head to head.

Juan Mata wants to lay down an early marker in the battle of Manchester.

The eyes of the world will be watching the Premier League contest between United and City following the appointments of Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola at Old Trafford and the Etihad respectively.

The clubs meet this month as part of the International Champions Cup in China, where both clubs will also face Borussia Dortmund.

"At this stage the most important thing isn’t the result but to get fit physically and mentally, but it’s difficult to have a friendly game against City or teams like this," said Mata in an interview for the club website.

"It’ll be special for sure. There are a lot of supporters for United and City in China. It’ll be a different derby but it’ll nice for the fans.

"I think it’s a good experience and we’ll try to win as we did last season in the States. It’s always nice to win this tournament as you’re up against very prestigious rivals.

"I’m sure everyone is excited in China that we are coming. I have never been before so it will be my first time and I’m looking forward to feeling all the support and love from our fans in China. I know we have a lot of fans there.

"We’ve been in the States twice since I’ve been at the club and it’s been incredible. We've played against Barcelona and Real Madrid and other great teams and we had more fans than anyone.

"It’s unbelievable to see how many fans we had in America and it’s going to be great to see all of our supporters in Asia."

Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-man-city-mata-11626940#ICID=nsm
Old 18-07-2016, 05:48 PM   #517
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United forward Mata responds to transfer speculation

Juan Mata has been linked with a transfer since Jose Mourinho became Man Utd manager and was asked about his future by a fan.

Juan Mata told Manchester United fans to ignore speculation surrounding his future at the club.

Mata, 28, has been linked with a departure from the club since Jose Mourinho was appointed due to the pair's history at Chelsea and the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Mourinho sold Mata to United in January 2014 and Mkhitaryan's arrival earlier this month seemed ominous for the Spain international, who has scored 26 goals in 104 games for United.

One United fan doorstepped Mata and Ander Herrera at Carrington and the fans' favourite was in a typically friendly mood as he left the training complex.

"Don't always listen to the media," he told the fans. When one Red asked him if he was staying, Mata laughed.

Mata came on at half-time in Saturday's friendly and Mourinho was particularly warm with the forward as he congratulated his players at full-time.

It was Mata who intercepted Wigan goalkeeper Jussi Jaakelainen's pass to assist Will Keane for United's opener.

Old 18-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #518
id4y
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
id4y has no contributions yet

Good attitude and such a loveable player... combine with great skills and vision.. Hope he stays..
id4y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:40 PM   #519
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Mourinho explains Mata substitution during Manchester United Community Shield win over Leicester

Spanish midfielder was named on the bench at Wembley, was brought on and then taken off.

Jose Mourinho has revealed he was forced to replace Juan Mata in the final stages of the Community Shield at Wembley because of Leicester's aerial threat.

The Spaniard came on as a second-half substitute for goalscorer Jesse Lingard but was replaced with Henrikh Mkhitaryan in stoppage time as Mourinho subbed his sub.

Mata looked upset on the touchline immediately after his substition. But Mourinho explained afterwards he was forced to make the change to deal with Leicester's direct tactics as they chased an equaliser.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's late winner was enough for Mourinho to lift his first trophy as United manager after Jamie Vardy had cancelled out Lingard's opener.

Mourinho said: "Juan played well. He gave me exactly what I need. I have to take the smallest player off because the game will end in long balls."

The United manager is also looking forward to a free week ahead of the Premier League opener against Bournemeouth.

He added: "It's very important, very important. One day to rest, one week to work.

"The fact we play Sunday gives us one extra day, it’s a very important week, we have no injuries, of course we have a suspension with Smalling but we have no injuries.

"I think Lingard must not have anything really serious so we are in good condition to work but of course there is a long way to go."

Old 08-08-2016, 03:59 PM   #520
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskur View Post
Mourinho explains Mata substitution during Manchester United Community Shield win over Leicester

Spanish midfielder was named on the bench at Wembley, was brought on and then taken off.

Jose Mourinho has revealed he was forced to replace Juan Mata in the final stages of the Community Shield at Wembley because of Leicester's aerial threat.

The Spaniard came on as a second-half substitute for goalscorer Jesse Lingard but was replaced with Henrikh Mkhitaryan in stoppage time as Mourinho subbed his sub.

Mata looked upset on the touchline immediately after his substition. But Mourinho explained afterwards he was forced to make the change to deal with Leicester's direct tactics as they chased an equaliser.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's late winner was enough for Mourinho to lift his first trophy as United manager after Jamie Vardy had cancelled out Lingard's opener.

Mourinho said: "Juan played well. He gave me exactly what I need. I have to take the smallest player off because the game will end in long balls."

The United manager is also looking forward to a free week ahead of the Premier League opener against Bournemeouth.

He added: "It's very important, very important. One day to rest, one week to work.

"The fact we play Sunday gives us one extra day, it’s a very important week, we have no injuries, of course we have a suspension with Smalling but we have no injuries.

"I think Lingard must not have anything really serious so we are in good condition to work but of course there is a long way to go."
Kalau sudut pandang strategi sih di benarkan, memang saat itu perlu mengulur waktu. Perkiraan awal sih cedera krn sempat kena pelanggaran di lutut kirinya meski ga mendapat perawatan. Dan untungnya aman aja n' begitu jg Lingard.
Tp sempat lihat ekspresi juan mata saat Herrera ganti baju mau pergantian pemain, seperti pandangan sinis (dan berpikir dalam hati kali ya "kenapa buka saya yg di masukan??) Ini sebelum Lingard kesakitan minta di ganti.
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan