United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > Debate Room

View Poll Results: Pada setuju apa tidak nih ……?!?!?!
Yes 51 70.83%
No 10 13.89%
Hmmm ……, gimana ya 11 15.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #161
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Van Gaal Out?!

Manchester United are a flimsy imitation of what they used to be, a cardboard cut-out easily blown away in the wind... capitulation at Tottenham showed why Louis van Gaal simply has to go this summer

* Manchester United slumped to a 3-0 Premier League defeat by Tottenham
* Their second-half collapse is symptomatic of deep-lying problems
* Boss Louis van Gaal's faith in youth is admirable but misguided
* United are lacking creativity and any clinical instinct up front
* Van Gaal's gambling with players' positions at Spurs was the final straw

It is tempting to wonder whether Mauricio Pochettino used his half-time address at White Hart Lane to turn around the team talk Sir Alex Ferguson once gave his players before matches involving Manchester United and Tottenham.

'Lads, it's Tottenham,' Ferguson would say. Revealed by Roy Keane, the simple words had a simple meaning. Push hard and they will crumble. The reverse is now true.

United under Louis van Gaal possess a brittle core susceptible to shattering when up against moderate force. 'Lads, it's United,' Pochettino may well have said during the interval with the score at 0-0.

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has come under scrutiny over the course of a disappointing season

United's capitulation at Tottenham on Sunday is symptomatic of deep-lying problems at the club

He probably didn't. The Tottenham manager is too precise in his instructions for that. But the sentiment is true and that, perhaps even more than United's Premier League position, is the reason why Van Gaal should leave the club this summer.

His team are a flimsy imitation of what United used to be, a cardboard cut-out easily blown away in the wind.

Tottenham took advantage on Sunday, joining a list that only looks like increasing and the concern is that Van Gaal seems oblivious to the issue. After losing 3-0 he spoke in customary riddles but ultimately attributed the result to happenstance.

But this was not a random occurrence, an exception to the rule. It is the rule, and for a club the scale of United that is unacceptable.

Ferguson lost plenty of times, but rarely did his side fold in the manner this modern version do. The defeats are so extensive it is impossible to ignore a major underlying problem exists.

Liverpool, West Brom, Midtjylland, Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke, Norwich, Bournemouth, Wolfsburg, Arsenal, PSV Eindhoven and Swansea have all out-muscled or out-manoeuvred United this season.

United have gone out of Europe early, not once but twice, lost on penalties to Middlesbrough in the Capital One Cup, and are on the periphery of the race for Champions League qualification. Another season without continental competition beckons.

Clearly Ed Woodward, United's executive vice-chairman, is loath to sack Van Gaal. Out of loyalty but also reluctance to concede his choice to hire the Dutchman has not worked. But this comprehensive reverse in north London – a second in the campaign after embarrassment at Arsenal – may prove a tipping point.

Woodward took a picture of the scoreboard when United lost 2-0 to Olympiacos in February 2014, a memento of reaching rock bottom. But a snapshot from White Hart Lane would show it has undeniably got worse. There is little evidence to suggest a brighter future with Van Gaal at the helm.

He has been given £300million in transfer spending but the process, to use his terminology, looks more clouded than ever. How can so much money be spent, yet a squad look so threadbare?

Injuries can only provide minimal mitigation for allowing a situation to develop where United have to rely on raw teenagers to score their goals.

Supporters will always warm to youngsters getting games, particularly when they are as exciting as Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial, but it is not sustainable to thrust so much responsibility on their shoulders. United managed just one shot on target against Spurs, that due to the individual brilliance of Martial.

They have scored 39 goals in 32 Premier League games this season, a sacrilegious total given the club's doctrine to attacking football.

Spurs have scored 60 goals. Bournemouth have found the net more often. Crystal Palace, Norwich and Sunderland are not far behind.

That lack of offensive threat is from design rather than fortune. On 16 occasions United have failed to score before half-time at home, as ponderous approaches turn into dead ends. Perhaps it was not surprising United's team bus got locked in traffic trying to get to the ground on Sunday.

A fog of ennui has been cast over Old Trafford, a stadium once synonymous with daring play, speed, and commitment to push forwards.

That could be forgiven if substitutions illustrated a attempt to take charge. But often it is difficult to fathom the thought behind Van Gaal's changes, or his positional selections.

Despite significant backing in the transfer market, Van Gaal has failed to meet expectations at United

Against Spurs, Ashley Young came on for Rashford at the break but rather than take up his customary role on the wing, he went up top. Van Gaal was convinced by a promising outing as striker for United's Under-21s in midweek.

Young is many things, a multi-faceted player capable of making a decent fist at right-back. He even played as No 10 when at Watford. But he is not a man to lead the line. That is not a position you learn at 30.

Van Gaal seems drawn to making these calls that make the rest of us scratch our heads. Is he cleverer than everyone else or just insistent on presenting that image? Too often it smacks like the latter. That is no premise to continue as manager.

We have heard stories of Van Gaal plotting pre-season and eyeing summer transfer targets, but he has had two years as boss and United are stagnating badly. There is regression rather than progression and a change is required.

Reluctance from certain powers at the club to Jose Mourinho's appointment should not keep Van Gaal in the job.

Ferguson's recent backing, for example, must be viewed in context of Mourinho as much as Van Gaal.

But it does not have to be one or the other. Ryan Giggs waits in the background while a club the size of United, however dilapidated, can attract the best.

Pochettino has not yet signed a new deal. As much as Sunday's game confirmed how lost United have become under Van Gaal, it showed how the Argentine has developed a map for success.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3533669/Louis-van-Gaal-s-Manchester-United-flimsy-imitation-dominated-Premier-League-era-capitulation-against-Tottenham-showed-Dutch-boss-simply-summer.html
Old 12-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #162
Jak_Ilcapitano_11
first team
provocatROc

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Jak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the rough

Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Facebook Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's MySpace Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Twitter Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's YouTube

Sebenernya LVG itu pelatih bagus, pelatih super dalam mengorbitkan pemain muda bertalenta, Gak sedikit trophy dengan gaya bermain ala pilosopi nya bisa ngebunuh karakter tim2 Bigfour liga Belanda, Spanyol, Jerman bahkan di Tim Nasional..... cuma sayang goodfortune nya HARUS HABIS di liga inggris dan apesnya kena di Manchester United

Kalo menurut sayah yang masih nubie banget ini (ngikut2 postingan nubie-nubie laen) .. Penjualan dan Pembelian LvG masih bisa dikatakan tepat karena emang pemain yang bersangkutan udah drop banget di liga Inggris, dan pemain yang dibeli pun proyeksi awalnya bakal memberi perubahan besar ke squad Manchester United. cuma yaa harapan tinggal harapan, mungkin problemnya namanya orang kolot yaa gak mau adaptasi sama permainan sepakbola Inggris yang makin upgrade dan makin meningkat, mengingat semua pemain bintang lima bermain disana. Cuma doi kekeh keraskepala aje gak mau adaptasi.
Ambil contoh kasus, Pochettino manager asal argentina yang bermukim di spanyol semasa jadi pelatih selama hampir 6 tahun sebelum akhirnya bisa merubah permainan atraktif sepakbola Inggris tahun 2013 sebagai pelatih Southampton, hanya dengan mengupgrade serangan balik dengan satu simple counterpressing.. satu hal pertama yang terlihat jelas dari Poch, ia ingin timnya menutup ruang secara intensif ketika timnya kehilangan bola. dan menyerang balik dengan pressing sporadis. Gak lebih dari setengah musim dia bisa ngangkat Soton ke jajaran top 5 di musim pertamanya, ADAPTASI!!

Adaptasi itu sih kuncinya menurut saya terlepas dari si LVG yang lebih milih untuk terus duduk karena alasan walau berdiri di pinggir lapangan pun gak akan merubah situasi(ALASAN ORANG LEMAH!)

intinya ini orangtua itu tetap kekeh gakmau adaptasi. padahal pemain muda sekarang hampir merata semua bagus. malah gabisa dipake dengan benar. Dan tontonan sepakbola jadi membosankan. Sangat amat membosankan. Semprul! ((dari hati yang paling dalem))

Cuma masalah gak mau adaptasi yang sebaiknya pensiun saja, bukan keluar dari Manchester United, tapi Pensiun (titik)
Old 12-04-2016, 02:36 PM   #163
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak_Ilcapitano_11 View Post
Sebenernya LVG itu pelatih bagus, pelatih super dalam mengorbitkan pemain muda bertalenta, Gak sedikit trophy dengan gaya bermain ala pilosopi nya bisa ngebunuh karakter tim2 Bigfour liga Belanda, Spanyol, Jerman bahkan di Tim Nasional..... cuma sayang goodfortune nya HARUS HABIS di liga inggris dan apesnya kena di Manchester United

Kalo menurut sayah yang masih nubie banget ini (ngikut2 postingan nubie-nubie laen) .. Penjualan dan Pembelian LvG masih bisa dikatakan tepat karena emang pemain yang bersangkutan udah drop banget di liga Inggris, dan pemain yang dibeli pun proyeksi awalnya bakal memberi perubahan besar ke squad Manchester United. cuma yaa harapan tinggal harapan, mungkin problemnya namanya orang kolot yaa gak mau adaptasi sama permainan sepakbola Inggris yang makin upgrade dan makin meningkat, mengingat semua pemain bintang lima bermain disana. Cuma doi kekeh keraskepala aje gak mau adaptasi.
Ambil contoh kasus, Pochettino manager asal argentina yang bermukim di spanyol semasa jadi pelatih selama hampir 6 tahun sebelum akhirnya bisa merubah permainan atraktif sepakbola Inggris tahun 2013 sebagai pelatih Southampton, hanya dengan mengupgrade serangan balik dengan satu simple counterpressing.. satu hal pertama yang terlihat jelas dari Poch, ia ingin timnya menutup ruang secara intensif ketika timnya kehilangan bola. dan menyerang balik dengan pressing sporadis. Gak lebih dari setengah musim dia bisa ngangkat Soton ke jajaran top 5 di musim pertamanya, ADAPTASI!!

Adaptasi itu sih kuncinya menurut saya terlepas dari si LVG yang lebih milih untuk terus duduk karena alasan walau berdiri di pinggir lapangan pun gak akan merubah situasi(ALASAN ORANG LEMAH!)

intinya ini orangtua itu tetap kekeh gakmau adaptasi. padahal pemain muda sekarang hampir merata semua bagus. malah gabisa dipake dengan benar. Dan tontonan sepakbola jadi membosankan. Sangat amat membosankan. Semprul! ((dari hati yang paling dalem))

Cuma masalah gak mau adaptasi yang sebaiknya pensiun saja, bukan keluar dari Manchester United, tapi Pensiun (titik)
Saya tidak bisa bilang tidak setuju dengan opini ini.

Masalah keras kepala ya emang begitu adanya. Makin Van Gaal dikritik dia akan makin kukuh dengan prinsipnya. Bukannya mbuka mata malah nutup telinga. Ini semua demi filosofi (dan CV) yang dia agung2kan.

#FilosofiHargaMati
Old 25-04-2016, 02:04 PM   #164
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Louis van Gaal confident he will be at Manchester United next season as Anthony Martial books FA Cup final spot late on

* Anthony Martial secured Manchester United's place in the FA Cup final
* His injury time winner fired Louis van Gaal's side to a win over Everton
* Van Gaal was in a defiant mood post match and expects to stay at club
* United can win silverware this season for the first time since 2013

Louis van Gaal was defiant as Manchester United celebrated making the FA Cup final for the first time in nine years following Anthony Martial's injury-time winner, insisting that he expected to be at the club next season but admitting that his future was in the hands of the board.

United are now challenging for silverware for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 and won the Premier League as his swansong and Van Gaal now at least has the chance to finish with a trophy if the board opt to switch to Jose Mourinho or Ryan Giggs.

Van Gaal declined to discuss what an FA Cup win against Watford or Crystal Palace might mean for the club, only confirming that he assumes he will see out the last season of his three-year contract.

Van Gaal was in a defiant mood and believes he will still be at Manchester United next season

'I'm not looking beyond this competition and the FA Cup because we live in the present and the future I will discuss with my board,' he said. 'Do I assume I will be here? You repeat what I have always said, so it's not news.'

Asked whether an FA Cup win would be deemed success if the club fails to reach the Champions League, Van Gaal said: 'It's not for me to judge. It's for the board of Manchester United. You can also be positive about the semi final maybe, about the way we have played, you can also ask questions about football?'

Van Gaal did enthuse about his team though he criticised referee Anthony Taylor over what he felt was an over physical approach from Everton in the second half, which saw David de Gea save a penalty before a Chris Smalling own goal saw Everton equalise.

'In the first half we were the better team, we scored and we had more chances,' said De Gea. 'In the second half, the referee changed the match. I have to say I think the penalty was a penalty. That I don't argue with. I argue with all the 50-50 duels. That was not in our favour. And when you do that for 15 minutes in a row, you have a big influence in the game.

'After that we scored an own goal for 1-1 and then you saw we are showing a mental spirit unbelievable, because we were out of the game and then we were back in the game.

'Anthony scored a fantastic goal. We are lucky we scored in the last minute but we deserved to win. Everton also created a lot of chances and but if this game was 7-6 for Man United, then it could have been like that.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3555593/Louis-van-Gaal-confident-Manchester-United-season-Anthony-Martial-books-FA-Cup-final-spot-late-on.html
jika United juara piala FA kira2 LVG bakal dipertahankan gak tuh?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #165
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

I will be at Manchester United next season, says coach Louis van Gaal

Former Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has been heavily linked with replacing van Gaal but the 64-year-old is relaxed about his future and said he always felt it would take time to bring success to the club.

Manchester: Manchester United head coach Louis van Gaal has asserted that he will hold on to his post at the English Premier League (EPL) club, no matter what happens at the end of the football season.

United remain in contention for a top-four finish and are in the FA Cup final but speculation over the Dutchman’s future at the club persists.

"I knew it would be like this. That’s why they hired me and we spoke about it. We always knew that the process would take three years. I wanted to sign only for two years,” Van Gaal was quoted as saying by goal.com on Saturday.

"The club wanted me to sign for three years, not me. I signed for three years -- so next year you will see me again. Every week for (the last) six months I have been sacked -- and yet I am still here. But this has happened to me at every club I have been at.”

Former Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has been heavily linked with replacing van Gaal but the 64-year-old is relaxed about his future and said he always felt it would take time to bring success to the club.

"I am doing the same job at United that I was hired to do at every club. People should assess the squad that I took over and make a comparison to the players we have now in terms of age,” the manager said.

"There is a big difference between what the people in the street think and the media. A big difference. I can only tell you my experiences and I don’t have to defend myself. I am a realistic man and so I only speak about facts,” the 64-year-old added.

Code:
http://zeenews.india.com/sports/football/english-premier-league/premier-league-i-will-be-at-manchester-united-next-season-says-coach-louis-van-gaal_1881364.html
Old 18-05-2016, 01:34 PM   #166
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Louis van Gaal insists he WILL be Manchester United manager next season... and tells fans they expect too much

* Louis van Gaal was booed by fans as he thanked them for their support
* Manchester United ended their Premier League season with a 3-1 win
* Van Gaal spoke about his future afterwards and insists he will stay

Louis van Gaal has vowed he will remain in charge at Manchester United but bemoaned soaring expectations at Old Trafford.

United signed off their Premier League season by beating Bournemouth 3-1 on Tuesday night with goals from Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young.

Van Gaal has presided over the fewest number of league goals scored in a season at United for 27 years - but still believes he is the right man for the job.

Van Gaal still believes he is the right man for the job at Old Trafford and spoke about his future afterwards

Fans booed Van Gaal as he stepped up to make his speech and others held banners calling for him to go

This banner reads 'Time to go Louis! Not good enough' as the fans at Old Trafford made clear what they think

Asked directly whether he will still be manager come August, he replied: 'Yes, because I have signed a three-year contract.'

The Dutchman did not address his future during an on-pitch speech to supporters and was booed when his name was announced.

Those fans who stayed behind applauded when he finished after the 64-year-old had thanked them for 'unconditional support'.

Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward still has a decision to make after this weekend's FA Cup final and Van Gaal admitted ending the campaign fifth was a backwards step.

Victory over Eddie Howe's Cherries means United have avoided starting next season in July and will enter the Europa League at the group stage.

'The fans are expecting a lot but I think these expectations are much too high,' he added. 'We are a team in transition and I said that when I started here at Manchester United.

'Maybe I need to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. We have not always played very well but they have supported the players on the pitch always. However things have gone they never let us down. They have always come.

'Our aim in the first, second and the third year is the Champions League. Man United has to play at that level.

'The cup final is a very important game because there is a lot to fight for. It's a long time ago they won this cup.

'It's important for the fans, the club, my staff and also myself. I came here to win a title. The FA Cup is a big title.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3595698/Louis-van-Gaal-insists-Manchester-United-manager-season-tells-fans-expect-much.html
Old 23-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #167
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Transfer News Live
@DeadlineDayLive
BREAKING: Louis van Gaal and his entire Dutch backroom staff were officially sacked at 8:45am today by Ed Woodward. (Source: Daily Mail)
03.04 - 23 Mei 2016

Wow....
Old 23-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #168
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Transfer News Live
@DeadlineDayLive
BREAKING: Louis van Gaal and his entire Dutch backroom staff were officially sacked at 8:45am today by Ed Woodward. (Source: Daily Mail)
03.04 - 23 Mei 2016

Wow....
Jam 19.00 WIB info resminya, semoga bener
Old 23-05-2016, 07:55 PM   #169
oneboel
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
oneboel Ready for being a real United Indonesia

ironis...

demi gelar, klub sebesar MU harus menyerahkan kepala pelatih ke pelatih yang track record nya cuma bisa bertahan 2 sampai 3 musim saja. dan terkenal dengan track record yang jelek kepada akademi klub yang dilatihnya.

demi gelar, MU harus menggadaikan fakta bahwa MU punya akademi klub yang jadi salah satu terbaik di dunia.

ok, MU bisa berjaya dalam 2 atau 3 tahun ini. tapi dengan pemain yang dibeli alias pemain instan. lalu bagaimana dengan akademi yang selama ini dibangga2kan.

sungguh ironis

sungguh aku tidak percaya...

NO for Mourinho...

Old 23-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #170
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneboel View Post
ironis...

demi gelar, klub sebesar MU harus menyerahkan kepala pelatih ke pelatih yang track record nya cuma bisa bertahan 2 sampai 3 musim saja. dan terkenal dengan track record yang jelek kepada akademi klub yang dilatihnya.

demi gelar, MU harus menggadaikan fakta bahwa MU punya akademi klub yang jadi salah satu terbaik di dunia.

ok, MU bisa berjaya dalam 2 atau 3 tahun ini. tapi dengan pemain yang dibeli alias pemain instan. lalu bagaimana dengan akademi yang selama ini dibangga2kan.

sungguh ironis

sungguh aku tidak percaya...

NO for Mourinho...

No for Mou dan No for Van Gaal.

Mou bukan alasan tidak memecat Van Gaal krn bukan Mou pun tidak masalah asal Van Gaal dipecat. Kebetulan aja yg ada Mou tapi opsi Mou bisa lebih baik klo lihat apa yg diberikan Van Gaal 2 musim ini.
Closed Thread

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 147
a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, Abdurrohman, ABE!$, abeat_bjm, adittelor, AdministratoR, adnantsaqib69, agylbonez, Ahmadmaulidi44, akbar_most, aliem-bachrie, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andi susilo, andiancha, Andri_Nprz, Ardiey11, arief rachman, ariflukman678, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Ary Dafitri, azisfirdaus, bahar_six, bang_zak, begengg, bhowz, Blacklist7, CaptainRoo_10, chincarito, coraline, Craze_26, Cupy, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dharma Budy, dhieRedDevil55, dhodoadrian, ebol, edoardo, Efendi Junarto, Eka UPC, Elpiji, evnc, eyeofday, Fadhash, fahlevysred, fajrinited, Febri Angga, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gito Daeng, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, harrysaktiadria, Hart Messenger, HenryRooney07, holy, id4y, indi30, indraaveiro, indrahadijaya, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Jefriaf15, Jodirama, Kharisma Yulia, kuncahyo dicky, Kurnia Alif, Kurniawan Ani, la.dedi, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, LukmanHerrera21, Merahponod90, MFTH, Mritik123, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, NdeGue, Officialendy, oneboel, paiman, penk22_, Rean, revald, rezaamas, Rezano, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkierickson, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ron4ldo, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, schizo, setipp48, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syahrizal, theater of dream, Thomas, Tofik_Bikers, tumpal_oneunited, unai cantona, utdMaleoLuwuk, Van_Munandar, victory II, wahyu uicj07, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohanRED, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, zudomiriku