United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > Debate Room

Old 08-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
goodfron
first team
Eagle Flies Alone

Thanked 1,046 Times in 430 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
goodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nice

Visit goodfron's Facebook Visit goodfron's Twitter
Default Re: Rio oh Rio ... (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Naek nya kapan Om ?
hehehe..
pas lawan Otelul kemarin masih ok maennya... masih rapi koordinir belakang.
goodfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
MUFC1878
academy
@davidliem11

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MUFC1878 is suspected as a scouser

kalo menurut hemat saya
emang rio udh habis....kalo dr segi fisik...tapi untuk kematangan + pengalaman msh bs diandalkan...tapi repot juga kalo fisik dah mulai lemah.

*kalo ada tim laen tiba2 nawar 40jt pound sih lepas aja
He was the boy who played like a man and now he is the man who plays like a boy. -Ryan Giggs #11-
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Menurut Gary Pallister sih Rio sulit bertahan di tim utama ....

Gary Pallister: Rio Ferdinand cannot expect to play every week for Manchester United

Former Red Devil insists that the defender may need to weigh up his priorities, and believes that his Old Trafford career may benefit if he hangs up his England boots

Former Manchester United defender Gary Pallister believes that Rio Ferdinand must come to terms with not being able to play week-in week-out for the Old Trafford club.

The Red Devils' centre-half has made infrequent appearances in the league due to the presence of Chris Smalling and Phil Jones, and manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitted recently that he had explained the situation to the veteran defender.

Now Pallister believes the former Leeds United man must either understand his position in the squad, or leave in search of regular football.

"Rio’s not finished by any stretch of the imagination," he said, according to The Sunday Mirror.

"He is still a fantastic player. In fact, like Scholesy [Paul Scholes] and Giggsy [Ryan Giggs], he can be an *important player for years at the club. But only if he accepts he can’t play every week. If he can’t accept that, he’ll have to move on."

Pallister himself faced a similar dilemma at Old Trafford, and opted to make the move back to Middlesbrough before eventually retiring in 2001.

"It’s a similar situation to mine in that, despite winning nearly everything in nine years, the manager *realises he has to *rebuild," he said.

The 46-year-old added: "In my case, I was called into his office and told I had a year left on my contract. He said he’d like me to stay, but that he couldn’t guarantee me a *starting place every week, what with [Jaap] Stam and [Wes] Brown coming through.

"He said Boro wanted me - but he left it up to me to decide. I only went to Boro *because that’s my *boyhood team. I wouldn’t have left otherwise.

"If Rio wants to start every match, he should go elsewhere. But if he accepts he’s not always playing, he should stay at United. I think he’ll accept that, as he loves the club and knows it’s a 24-man squad.

"Like Rio, I had been there nine and a bit years and won so much there. Perhaps he would have a longer career at the club if he quit England. But it’s up to him to decide that."

Source : http://www.goal.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #14
arfad
FOREVER UNITED

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
arfad Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit arfad's Twitter

Kalo untuk 1-2 musim lagi rio masih bisa kook jadi tandem vida di belakang, tp emg sih akhir2 ini permainan nya naik turun semoga cepet dapetin permainan terbaiknya lagi deh rio.
arfad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #15
Pure_red
academy
-

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Pure_red has a spectacular aura aboutPure_red has a spectacular aura about
Visit Pure_red's Facebook Visit Pure_red's Twitter

mungkin fergie bakal memainkan Rio secukupnya seperti saat scholes dan giggs di musim lalu yang mulai menurun.. tapi ketika diturunkan saya berharap rio bisa bermain bagus dan berkontribusi bagi tim! seperti layaknya kedua seniornya itu.. maju terus rio kamu belum habis!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #16
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Rio lum habis.... Cuma mang ga bs lah qt ngarepin dia main seperti waktu jaya2nya.... 33 tahun dan sering cedera ud jelas alasan d balik kemunduran formnya...

Ya gw harap dia pensiun aja dr timnas,biar lbh fokus ama klub
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

kalau mau kayak cantona aja dulu...pensiun di usia puncak...lalu terjun ke dunia entertainment...dan juga dunia enterpreneur...
dan rio kan cocok tuh ke dunia kayak gitu...
udah buka majalah...buka resto pula...
tweet juga banyak follower....
teman banyak juga dari celebrity...ya gampanglah kalo mau bintangi film atau nyanyi rap...
Old 09-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Faktor cidera punggung (yg gak bisa pulih 100%) dan faktor "U" a.k.a Umur membuat performa Rio semakin menurun dari musim2 sebelumnya. Dibilang habis sih nggak, defender kelas dunia dng pengalaman segudang seperti Rio masih dibutuhkan di klub sebesar United.

Yang harus dipahami, peran Rio di tim utama skrg bukanlah sbg duet utama dr Vidic. Kalau mau obyektif, performa Rio di awal musim 11/12 sangat jauh menurun dan masih dibawah performa Jones, Smalling, dan nggak jauh lebih baik dr Evans.

Mau pensiun di puncak karir, atau menerima nasib sbg pemain cadangan + mentor bagi defender muda berbakat di United ; itu piihan Rio kalau performanya gak ada kemajuan di bulan2 mendatang.
red_devilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #19
fatzzjoe
reserve player
@Hanifferdy5

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
fatzzjoe Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit fatzzjoe's Facebook Visit fatzzjoe's Twitter

saya sebagai penggemar RIO,saya yakin bahwa RIO belum habis,..hehehe

"JOGJAKARTA UNITED INDONESIA"
fatzzjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Bener juga ya, mestinya Rio gak usah mikirin timnas lagi (mundur), biar lebih focus ke club ...
Juga ngurangin kegiatan di luar sepak bola, entertainment twitteran etc ..., hehehee ..
Konsentrasi mengatasi cederanya biar gk kambuhan n focus hanya untuk United ...., rasanya masih bisa lah ..., He have a brain
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
febza, hariyant, NdeGue