United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #121
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Semoga gol Lukaku di United bisa lebih banyak dari golnya saat membela Everton

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #122
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Romelu Lukaku scored his 100th Premier League goal during Saturday's win against Swansea

Old 05-04-2018, 10:18 AM   #123
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

COLE: LUKAKU HAS IMPRESSED ME THIS SEASON

Manchester United ambassador Andy Cole has endorsed Romelu Lukaku’s debut season at Old Trafford, stating his admiration for the Belgian scoring 26 goals as a lone striker.

Lukaku found the net once again during Saturday’s 2-0 Premier League win over Swansea City and, impressively, the 24-year-old now has 11 goals from 15 fixtures across all competitions in 2018.

Cole’s best tally with United was in fact 25 goals during the 1997/98 season and, while appearing on The Paddy Crerand Show earlier this week, he expressed his great respect for the club’s latest no.9.

“Lukaku has had a very good season,” Andy opined on MUTV. “I think it has probably been a lot tougher than he would have thought and now he appreciates that you can't have a weekend off at Manchester United, which he could have done at his previous clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion.

"Here, you can't afford to do that. But he has played the majority of games and that says a lot about him. He has not been injured and, for his first season, I think he has been top drawer.”

Cole famously played alongside Dwight Yorke, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Teddy Sheringham in the club’s iconic Treble campaign and, as he states, Lukaku does not have such a partnership this term.

“It is difficult to be a lone striker and especially if you don't get the service at times,” said Cole. “It could be described as the graveyard shift because it is very, very tough. Sometimes people have questioned Romelu this season and said he has not done this or that, but you have to be brutally honest: if you don't get the service as a lone man then it is very, very tough.

“That is why I keep saying he has done very well this season. He has already got himself 26 goals in his first season playing for United as a lone striker. I am not saying we create a million and one chances for the boy either. He has done really well and fair play to him for his goal return.”

‘I’M A DOUBT FOR THE DERBY!’

Cole looked fit and well during his MUTV appearance, which is fantastic news following his kidney transplant surgery one year ago. The former England international was upbeat about his health, too, but joked he must be considered a “doubt” for United’s remaining matches this season.

“I'm not too bad,” he happily reported. “It is a day by day process. Some days are good and some days are bad, but on the whole I am very happy with where I'm at. But I'm a doubt for this weekend's game and probably a couple of weeks yet!”

'THIS SEASON IS POSITIVE COMPARED TO LAST'

"You can see the development in us. But we have to brutally honest and say the other part of the city has been absolutely fantastic, with the football they've played, and the fact they've only lost one league game this season says it all. It is a gap that needs to be closed and hopefully next season we will do.

"If we do finish second then we can look at it as a positive, even though finishing second is not what everybody wants to see at Manchester United. But it is a positive compared to last season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 06-04-2018, 11:48 PM   #124
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU IS UNITED'S PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Romelu Lukaku has reacted to being voted Manchester United's Player of the Month for March by the club's supporters.

As always, fans voted in their thousands in the poll, conducted via our official Twitter account @ManUtd, and Lukaku was the overwhelming winner with 71 per cent of the final tally. Team-mates Nemanja Matic (22 per cent) and Ashley Young (seven per cent) were also nominated.

After two previous nominations in September and February, it's third time lucky for the Belgian striker, who has now claimed the Reds' monthly star-man award for the first time in his United career.

"I'd like to thank the fans for voting for me. I always try to repay them and I will try to do that between now and the end of the season," he told ManUtd.com. "It [the last month] has been great for me personally, and for the team as well. We're doing well and playing well, and we want to keep enjoying the moment we're in and try to improve in the last part of the season.

"I like all my goals!" he joked, when asked for a favourite from the last month. "I don't like to choose one, I will do that at the end of the season. It's something I've always done. If I have a tap-in or a shot from just inside the box or just outside the box, I like all my goals because it's the best feeling.

"It's really important [to finish strongly]. It's something we have to do. We are Manchester United, you have to always aim for the highest position in the league. We have certain standards we have to achieve and we have to keep going with the games that are left."

WHY ROM IS A WORTHY WINNER

Lukaku has enjoyed a magnificent debut season at Old Trafford and March was arguably his best month in a United shirt to date. He netted four goals and registered an assist in five games, and reached a significant landmark in his career.

He began the month by contributing to a sensational comeback against Crystal Palace, keeping his nerve in a packed penalty area to score the decisive equaliser as the Reds came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Selhurst Park.

The no.9 then set up Marcus Rashford’s opener against Liverpool with a deft flick-on and put in a good shift to help United to a 2-1 victory over our fierce rivals, before netting a consolation goal in the disappointing UEFA Champions League defeat against Sevilla at Old Trafford.

Lukaku continued to make an impact and netted the all-important first goal in the Reds' 2-0 home wins over Brighton & Hove Albion in the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final and Swansea City in the Premier League respectively.

The latter goal was particularly memorable for the 24-year-old, who became the youngest-ever foreign player to reach the significant milestone of 100 Premier League goals.

It was also his 26th goal in all competitions this season for the Reds and 11th in 15 games for the club in 2018. If he is able to maintain this kind of excellent consistency in the remaining weeks of the season, there is every chance Lukaku can end the campaign with a tally which surpasses some of the biggest names in United’s illustrious history.

THE MANAGER’S CHIEF SERGEANT

Despite receiving criticism from some quarters during the course of the campaign, Jose Mourinho has constantly leapt to Lukaku’s defence and heaped praise on the former Everton man for his character and application week in week out.

“He’s an important guy for me,” the boss said recently. “He’s one of the guys that I trust, that I love the attitude, that I love the character.

“He’s a sergeant, you know. His attitude is phenomenal. For me, it's not just about the goals he scores, but what he brings to the team – that spirit.”

Former United no.9 Andy Cole has also expressed his admiration and respect for the Belgian’s contribution as a lone striker so far this term.

“Lukaku has had a very good season,” Coley said on The Paddy Crerand Show on MUTV this week. “I think it has probably been a lot tougher than he would have thought and now he appreciates that you can't have a weekend off at Manchester United, which he could have done at his previous clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion.

“Here, you can't afford to do that. But he has played the majority of games and that says a lot about him. He has not been injured and, for his first season, I think he has been top drawer.”

THIS SEASON'S PLAYER OF THE MONTH WINNERS SO FAR:

August: Paul Pogba
September: Anthony Martial
October: Anthony Martial
November: Ashley Young
December: Jesse Lingard
January: Anthony Martial
February: David De Gea
March: Romelu Lukaku

www.manutd.com
Old 14-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #125
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mengapa Lukaku Tak Ikut Rayakan Kemenangan MU di Derby Manchester?
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Tak ada Romelu Lukaku saat Manchester United merayakan kemenangan atas Manchester City dengan skor 3-2. Lukaku mengungkapkan dirinya tak enak badan.

MU bertandang ke Etihad pada akhir pekan lalu. City mengawali pertandingan dengan oke usai unggul dua gol lebih dahulu lewat Vincent Kompany dan Ilkay Guendogan di babak pertama.

Di paruh kedua, arah pertandingan berubah. Paul Pogba menginspirasi comeback Setan Merah dengan mencetak dua gol, sebelum kemenangan dipastikan oleh gol Chris Smalling. Hasil ini sudah cukup untuk membuat City menunda pesta juara Premier League.

Dilansir 101 Great Goals, Lukaku menjelaskan kondisi badannya tidak memungkinkan untuk ikut merayakan kemenangan MU di ruang ganti stadion. Lukaku mengaku dirinya berada di toilet karena muntah-muntah.

Striker internasional Belgia itu sendiri tidak menjalani pertandingan dengan impresif. Selama 90 menit berada di atas lapangan, Lukaku gagal melakukan satu pun tembakan dan mendapat kartu kuning.

Di musim ini, Lukaku hampir tidak pernah absen memperkuat MU. Pemain yang diboyong dari Everton itu telah membuat 46 penampilan di seluruh kompetisi dengan sumbangan 26 gol dan delapan assist.

Lukaku kini sudah siap untuk kembali beraksi di atas lapangan. MU akan meneruskan misi finis runner-up dengan menjamu West Bromwich, Minggu (15/4).
Old 14-04-2018, 07:03 PM   #126
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU: HARD WORK ELIMINATES FEAR

Romelu Lukaku believes hard work can overcome the fear of failure, as he goes in search of achieving more records in his career.

The 24-year-old has netted 26 goals in all competitions this season since joining the Reds last summer and scored the 100th goal of his Premier League career against Swansea City in our last home game.

Speaking to MUTV ahead of Sunday's clash against his former club West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford, Lukaku opened up on how he has targeted records since he began his playing career and why he believes in the qualities he possesses.

"In the Premier League, I started at 19 [years old], so I knew that I will be one of those guys that’s going to reach 100," Romelu said. "That’s just the belief that I have in my qualities, but it all starts with the work that I put in.

"Hard work eliminates fear. That’s how I think. So, the more I put the work in, the more confident I am in certain situations because I’ve worked on it. I know what to do, I know where to do it and I don’t fear anything. If I fail, it’s no problem. There’s another opportunity."

Sunday's game sees the Belgian striker come up against the Baggies, where he spent the 2012/13 season on loan from his previous club Chelsea, scoring 17 goals in 35 appearances. Most notably, Lukaku scored a hat-trick in his final appearance for the Midlands club in an eventful 5-5 draw against United, in Sir Alex Ferguson's last game in charge of the Reds.

As a former Baggie, Lukaku admitted it has been painful for him to see the club's demise this season, with the threat of relegation looming large, and hopes the team can regroup following a turbulent campaign.

"It's a painful one for me, because a few of those guys are my friends, so it’s hard for me to see them in that position," he added. "But sometimes it’s good to, like, take a step back and then bounce and learn from it and try and improve on it. I just hope they don’t go down and that they can learn from the mistakes that they made in the pre-season or whatever.

"I don’t know what their problem has been this season, because you only watch the highlights, so you don’t know what’s happening in their game, but I just hope they find the key to success for the Premier League."

www.manutd.com
Old 21-04-2018, 12:58 AM   #127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin Lukaku nantinya ingin mengembangkan karir juga sebagai penyanyi hi-hop seperti Jay Z

Romelu Lukaku drops agent Mino Riaola and joins American rapper Jay Z’s Roc Nation

Romelu Lukaku has decided to drop his current agent Mino Raiola and join Jay Z’s Roc Nation agency instead. Roc Nation made the announcement on their social media page and Lukaku is the latest high-profile talent to join their team.

The Belgium international flew to America last month following the Chelsea game to finalise the deal, and he leaves behind a list of big names still on Raiola’s agency including the likes of Paul Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan. He joins Bayern Munich’s Jerome Boateng on Roc Nations’s books as well as well-known NBA star Kevin Durant of the Golden State Warriors. Lukaku made reference to the new deal with his celebration after scoring the Red Devils’ second in their recent Premier League win against Bournemouth.

United are currently second in the Premier League on 74 points, four above third-placed Liverpool. Their next fixture is on Saturday in the FA Cup semi-final against Spurs.

www.metro.co.uk
Old 09-05-2018, 12:24 AM   #128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Julukan 'Rocky' untuk Romelu Lukaku
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Romelu Lukaku mendapat julukan baru di Manchester United karena kebiasaannya berlatih keras. Striker asal Belgia itu dianggap mirip Rocky si petinju.

Lukaku didatangkan MU dari Everton pada musim panas tahun lalu. Penyerang berusia 24 tahun itu langsung tampil oke dengan mencetak 27 gol dalam 50 pertandingan di semua kompetisi.

Di balik performa itu, Lukaku diketahui berlatih begitu keras di MU. Lukaku dianggap mirip Rocky, karakter petinju dalam film terkenal yang diperankan aktor Sylvester Stallone.

Seorang sumber di klub mengatakan kepada The Sun bahwa Lukaku bertekad tampil apik di Piala Dunia. Oleh karena itulah, ia berlatih dengan porsi lebih.

"Dia sudah berlatih keras dan ingin mencapai kondisi terbaik untuk Piala Dunia dan Timnas Belgia. Dia salah satu yang pertama kali pemanasan dengan sepeda dan kemudian berlatih di gym selama satu jam setelah latihan normal berakhir," kata sumber itu dilansir Daily Mail.

"Mereka mengatakan dia bekerja lebih keras dari biasanya saat ini dan dia tahu tidak akan punya pramusim yang penuh musim panas nanti. Dia sedang berusaha mencapai dua hal sekaligus. Jose jelas menyukainya, karena itu juga menjadi pesan buat yang lainnya."

"Dia sedang dalam mode latihan 'Rocky' dan lebih terlihat sedang mempersiapkan diri untuk bertinju 12 ronde daripada bertanding sepakbola."
Old 12-05-2018, 12:03 AM   #129
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BOSS PROVIDES LUKAKU FITNESS UPDATE

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has provided an update on Romelu Lukaku’s recovery and admits the club’s leading scorer may only make the bench for the Emirates FA Cup final against Chelsea.

The Belgium international suffered an ankle injury during the win over Arsenal but is hoping to return to face his former club at Wembley in an attempt to lift his first trophy since the league title triumph with first side Anderlecht in 2010.

It is clearly a race against time for Lukaku, who has enjoyed a fine debut season at Old Trafford, to make the showpiece occasion and aid United’s bid to end the campaign with some silverware.

"We hope he can play in the final,” explained Jose. “He is in Belgium, having his treatment with communication between the doctors in Belgium and our medical department. We are just waiting to see if it's possible for him to be involved in the final. If not starting, then at least on the bench."

Lukaku is definitely out of the final match of the Premier League campaign against Watford but has another six days after Sunday's clash in order to prove his fitness, with the World Cup warm-up games for his country also on the horizon.

www.manutd.com
Old 17-05-2018, 06:46 AM   #130
Andi Istiabudi
manager

COLE EXPECTS LUKAKU TO WIN FITNESS RACE

Former Manchester United star Andy Cole believes fellow striker Romelu Lukaku will give his all to play in the Emirates FA Cup final against Chelsea, even if he is not fully fit.

The Belgian attacker suffered an ankle injury in last month's win over Arsenal but has now returned to the Aon Training Complex after undergoing intensive treatment in his homeland.

Manager Jose Mourinho admitted he may only be able to name his top scorer among the substitutes on the big day at Wembley, but remains hopeful on the fitness front and will be awaiting positive news in the build-up to Saturday.

Lukaku did recently suggest after the 3-2 triumph at Manchester City that he was feeling ill throughout the derby but soldiered on and showed his commitment to the cause, and it is certain he will be busting a gut to be ready in time to face his former club.

"I've watched him all season, like everybody else," Cole told ManUtd.com. "I think he looks fantastic. To get the goals he's got this season, in a team that doesn't create loads of chances for him, he's done brilliantly and really well considering it's his first season at Old Trafford.

"It's not nice when you've got that little bit of rhythm and pick up an injury. You know you've got a massive game coming up and are a bit touch and go or whatever. So it may be difficult for him but, hopefully, he'll be passed fit and do the best he can.

"It's not every year you're going to get to the FA Cup final. There are no doubts that, if he's even 90, 80 or 70 per cent fit, he'll give it a go."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku