United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #101
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Chris Smalling

Chris Smalling Klo Gak Salah Saat Bermain Menjadi Pengganti Vs Villa Kemaren di Plot Jadi Gelandang Bertahan Sama Mbah Fergie Yach,.????
Tapi Ciamik Tuch MainNya,.
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 04:55 AM   #102
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqbullin View Post
mantepp tau smalling, kan dia starter kalo maen di UCL.
oya, perhatiin aja di setiap match UNITED pasti ada fabio capello.
iya nih,,ane lupa
kmaren" pas capelo nonton,,itu mngeliat siapa ya??
masa carrick doank??kan roo blom maen
eh iya ternyata di United masih ada smalling ya
hehehe
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #103
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

wawancara di ambil dari manutd.com

Smalling : My Road to Old Trafford

When Inside United caught up with Chris Smalling, the 20-year-old spoke with clarity and insight, revealing he had a university place lined up if he didn’t make it in football. Thankfully he did, and is relishing playing and developing at United...

You’re new to United fans; how would you describe yourself – person and player?

I’m a quiet lad off the pitch, but on it I’m trying to speak up more. The other players are helping me with that and I feel I’m getting more confident as I settle in. I’ve really enjoyed my time here so far

What’s impressed you most about the club?
The will to win. Even the senior players who have been here for years and won countless trophies always want to win, even in training. They never lower their standards and they’re a great example for us young lads in the way they’re so driven. Striving for success is what this club is all about.

You seem to have settled in very easily…
I’ve been made to feel very welcome by everybody which has really helped. Going on tour in the summer was key in terms of the settling in process as I got to know a lot of the lads well. It’s a real family club with a great atmosphere. All the players get on well – there are obviously a lot of different nationalities here, but there’s great camaraderie amongst everyone.

Two years ago, if somebody had said to you, “You’ll be playing for Manchester United in a couple of years,” what would your response have been?

[Smiles] Well, I always hoped I’d get a chance to prove myself at the top level because I believed I could do it, but making your way up the football ladder is very tough. Thankfully I’ve been lucky enough to do that and I’m really pleased to have been given such a great opportunity.

You were spotted by Fulham when you were at Maidstone – how did that come about?

It was soon after I’d been selected for the England Schoolboys Under-18 squad. I’d heard a few clubs were watching me, and I went on trial for a week at Middlesbrough before going to train at Fulham for a couple of days. I played in a practice game and straight afterwards Roy Hodgson said that the club would like to sign me.

Had a part of you given up making it at the top level prior to that?
I always hoped I’d get an opportunity and, in a way, I had nothing to lose at that trial because I was all set to go to university if it didn’t work out. I’d done my A-levels and had applied to Loughborough to study Business Management with Economics. It was nice to have the back-up of the uni option, and it’s something I’ll probably pick up later in my career because we have a lot of free time and it would be nice to do the degree.

We’re guessing a typical day as a non-league player is very different to that as a Red…
[Laughs] Yes definitely! When I was at Maidstone I would have got up about 8.30am every day for school. We trained on Tuesdays or Thursdays in preparation for the weekend match and sometimes had a midweek game. I also had a part-time job at a hotel in the evenings so it was a busy time. It’s strange to have gone from that to being a United player and having a lot of free time on my hands because rest is so important. You train intensely for maybe an hour-and-a-half a day, and you’ve also got your gym work. But when you’re not training, much of the time is spent resting.

When did you first hear that United were interested in you?
It came really out of the blue and everything happened very quickly. I was on my way to Blackburn with Fulham and Roy Hodgson said to me that Sir Alex was coming to our hotel to see me later that night. I was really nervous beforehand, but we had a good chat. I remember sitting there afterwards just trying to take everything in – the whole thing was a real shock, but a great surprise.

What did the manager say to you?
He said the club had been watching me for a while and that he saw me as part of the long-term future of the club. He also told me I’d play a few games in pre-season, which I did, and it’s been good to get a few more under my belt since then. I’m learning from some quality players and couldn’t be in a better environment to grow as a player. Hopefully I can take my chances when I get them.

You met your new team-mates early in the year, soon after your transfer was agreed, when United beat Manchester City in the Carling Cup semi-final; what do you remember about that night?
It was an amazing occasion and a great game to be at. There’s always something special about night games, but to be in a full house at Old Trafford with the fans making so much noise, and to see a game like that was brilliant. The manager took me down to the dressing room afterwards and I met all the players and Sir Bobby Charlton, and everyone was very welcoming. Witnessing a game like that just made me want to work really hard in order to make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I’ve been given.

In Chicharito and Bebe, you had two other young players joining the club at the same time as you. Did that help?
Yes, definitely, it was nice that I wasn’t the only new player in the squad. I actually met Chicharito a couple of months before we joined as we were both in London on international duty. We had a good chat and were both excited about playing for the club.

How much have you enjoyed playing and training alongside Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, and what have you learnt from the duo so far?
I’m learning from them every day. They’ve got such a great partnership and the consistency they’ve had together over the years has been fantastic. It’s just good to watch how they deal with different situations in matches and I want to bring the composure they show on the ball into my game. They’ve already given me a lot of confidence and it’s been good to play alongside both of them, and also Jonny [Evans] – I’m learning things off everyone.

What are your ambitions and goals for the rest of the season?
I just want to keep improving and make a big contribution to the team. I played about 20 games at Fulham, including a few in Europe, and I’d like to think I could get at least that amount under my belt this season. Playing for England Under-21s has been great in terms of getting more minutes on the clock, and it was nice to help the team secure qualification for Euro 2011 [next June]. United have got lots of games coming up in different competitions and hopefully I can play my part in helping the team do well in all of them.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #104
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Nasihat dari Sang Legenda... 'I dont see "Rio in the making", but yet he will....' be "The Next Rio Ferdinand"

Ohhh gary.. gary..
gary..Gary..gary pallister!

Pallister advice for United starlet Smalling
Stuart Mathieson | MEN | November 16, 2010

New England recruit Chris Smalling has been offered a simple message of advice from former Manchester United defender Gary Pallister: “Be yourself.”

The Reds’ surprise £10m buy from Fulham has won another promotion – this time from the Under-21s into Fabio Capello’s senior squad for the Wembley friendly against France on Wednesday.

It represents another huge step in the 20-year-old’s astonishing meteoric rise.

Just over three years ago the centre-half made his debut in the Isthmian League Cup for Maidstone United against Canvey Island.

He was snapped up from the non-league outfit in 2008 by Fulham and made just 13 appearances before Sir Alex Ferguson added him to his youthful stock in the transfer window last January.

After just eight appearances since being added to the Old Trafford payroll – and just a week short of his 21st birthday next Monday – Smalling is part of the England manager’s plans.

The elegant style of the tall Greenwich-born defender has seen him labelled ‘the new Rio Ferdinand’.

But former Reds centre-back Pallister, who won 22 caps for England, has warned Smalling to discount the comparisons.

“Rio Ferdinand is one of the classiest defenders I have ever seen,” Pallister told M.E.N. Sport.

“He has great technique – almost like a midfielder player – and is confident on the ball.

“Chris Smalling does have confidence in possession but at the moment I don’t see a Rio in the making. It might happen eventually but at the moment I don’t see it.

“And I think Chris should ignore all those comparisons as well. It would be fatal to become obsessed with that. He shouldn’t try to be what others think he could be.

“I know from experience that can be dangerous. When I was in my early days at Middlesbrough people were likening me to Alan Hansen.

“I read it all and took it on board. I thought maybe I should start playing like him.

“But all of a sudden that can catch you out if you are not being natural.

“You can get carried away with it all and try and play up to it. It took a couple of mistakes to bring me back down to earth.

“I remember one in particular I was playing for ‘Boro against United and I tried to be Mr Cool and shepherd a ball out on the byline.

“But Brian McClair robbed me and crossed the ball for Mark Hughes to score. It taught me a big lesson.

“It is an easy trap to fall into when people are bigging you up and comparing you to the top stars. You forget sometimes what you are best at.

Pitfalls

“It is one of the pitfalls he has to be careful about. Chris mustn’t do the same as me. He must concentrate on what has got him to where he is in such a quick time.”

Smalling’s rapid progress chart almost mirrors that of Pallister’s own career path.

At 19 years old, Pally was playing non-league in the Northern League for Billingham Town before being picked up by Middlesbrough.

He was five years at ‘Boro before his £2.3m switch to Old Trafford in 1989.

“It is a similar route Chris has taken but he has reached United a lot quicker than I did,” Pallister added.

“I remember Sir Alex Ferguson saying to me when I arrived aged 24 that I was still serving my apprenticeship because I hadn’t had the professional coaching in my early years and I hadn’t had the fitness and strengthening part of working in a professional environment as a youngster.

“Even though Chris Smalling is even younger than I was at that time, from what I have seen he seems to be in good shape and have the power and strength. He is more athletic than I was.

“He looks the part as a centre-half already and will need all that power for when he is getting kicked about in the Premier League by the likes of Newcastle’s Andy Carroll and Didier Drogba at Chelsea."

Pallister believes Smalling’s elevation to the England full squad by Capello is a clever move by the Italian.

“I remember when I was in the England squad under Terry Venables and he called up Rio and Joe Cole from West Ham at the time to just get a feel of the set-up,” he added.

“They trained with us as teenagers and they had a look around and got the feel of what it is like being in the set-up.

“It was great for them to be blooded like that because when they were eventually called up to play for England the nerves wouldn’t have been as bad.

“I am sure both those players would tell you it put them in good stead. Capello seems to have taken on the idea of bringing new young faces in to the fringe of the team and have a look at them around the place.

“It is a great idea and one that can only benefit Chris.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #105
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Smalling's a good sport

Chris Smalling is making a name for himself as a new United player but, as he tells us, football isn’t the only sport he excels at...

How does a day as a non-league player compare to that as a Premier League one?
It’s definitely different! I was still at school when I was at Maidstone, so I’d be up early every day. We trained on Tuesdays or Thursdays and sometimes we had a midweek match as well. I had a job at a hotel in the evenings, so it was busy. I have more free time now. We do an intense hour and a half on the training pitch and then gym work. But a lot of time is spent resting.

What are your interests away from the pitch?
I like golf, although I’m not as good as some of the boys here. I’m a big tennis fan, too. I went to Wimbledon a few years ago and had a great day. I like table-tennis, too - there’s a competition between the lads and I’m ready for any challenger.

Have you any hidden talents?
[Pauses to think] I was a national judo champion when I was younger. I started when I was about six or seven and quit just before I joined Fulham. I’ve got medals somewhere

Which TV shows do you record?
The Inbetweeners and Entourage. When I was with the England U21s this month in Romania we were all trying to download The Inbetweeners. It’s one of the funniest things on TV.

What music do you like?Usually R&B. I like Jay-Z and Kanye West, and Tinchy Stryder has done good stuff.

Who are you closest to in the squad?
I get on well with everyone, but I’ll say it’s probably Wes Brown, Kiko Macheda and Jonny Evans.

Who’s the toughest player to face in training?
I’d say Nani. He’s not the biggest, but he’s strong on the ball and quick – two qualities centre-backs hate.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6653320&page=1
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #106
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

09/12/2010 15:00 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Smalling: Willing and able

Chris Smalling accepts he’s unlikely to feature against Arsenal on Monday night, although the young defender says he’s more than ready to step in if required.

“Rio and Vida are the first-choice central defenders, but I have to be ready if called upon,” the 21-year-old said. “I’ve been watching on from the sidelines and learning from both of them in training.”

Against Valencia on Tuesday evening, the former Fulham and Maidstone United man was introduced on 50 minutes after Ferdinand felt his hamstring tighten and was removed from action as a precaution. Smalling slotted almost seamlessly into the Reds back four and helped keep Valencia’s forwards quiet until the final whistle.

It was his fifth Champions League appearance this season, a figure that goes some way to illustrating how well he’s taken to life at Old Trafford since arriving in the summer.

“I’m really happy with the way [my United career] has gone so far,” Smalling said. “The manager has shown faith in me and given me, and a lot of the other younger lads, a chance.

“This is going to be a hectic time. There are a lot of games to be played over Christmas so the manager will want to use his whole squad.”

And even though Ferdinand and Vidic will almost certainly get the nod against Arsenal, Smalling has been doing his homework on the current Barclays Premier League leaders.

“Samir Nasri has definitely shown that [he’s one of the best players in the league]. He’s a key player we will have to watch out for. He is so comfortable on the ball. I admire him greatly but you cannot just single one player out when you’re talking about Arsenal.

“We don't have any need to fear them, though. We’ll have more than 70,000 fans cheering us on. They should be intimidated more than we are.

“Monday is a massive game and we want to send out a statement. Now it’s time for us to kick on.”
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #107
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

United 'trying not to mention' invincible run - Smalling

ESPNsoccernet staff, December 21, 2010

Defender Chris Smalling admits it would be "tough" for Manchester United to go through the whole Premier League season unbeaten but that the team is focusing on keeping the dream alive.

Arsenal managed to go through the 2003-04 campaign without a loss and United are the only team in the Premier League yet to to suffer a defeat, having won nine and drawn seven of their 16 matches.

With 38 matches in the campaign, that means United aren't quite half way to emulating Arsenal's "Invincibles" but Smalling said the thought of doing so is firmly in the back of the players' minds.

"We're trying not to mention it," Smalling said in The Sun. "We're happy that we're going quietly and staying unbeaten. So many teams have lost points already this season that it would be tough to keep it going as Arsenal did. I'm not sure we'll ever see that again. But we are the only ones who can do it this season, so who knows? If we can get through Christmas still unbeaten, it will be a good sign."

United's 16-game run is commendable but Smalling admitted they have rarely hit the heights in individual matches, something he is eager to see set straight.

"We haven't really hit top form - except maybe against Blackburn - so it's time to send out a bit of a message. We take pride in the fact we are unbeaten. In the last 10 or 15 minutes of games, we put in that bit extra to make sure the run keeps going. We are getting stronger."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #108
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Bukan untuk pertandingan melawan Stoke kemarin, tp dari setiap penampilannya kala menjadi starter maupun pengganti, I SAY, YES!!!

Is Smalling, not Evans, Ferdinand’s natural successor?

By Ed. Wed, Jan 5, 2011 | UnitedDrant

Whatever the travails of Jonny Evans this season – it has been the worst campaign of the Irishman’s short career – the greatest stumbling block to the 22-year-old’s progress might be close to home. Indeed, Chris Smalling drew praise from Sir Alex Ferguson, declaring the player as the “club’s future” following an assured display against Stoke City last night.

Smalling’s performance was another confident step by the 20-year-old former Fulham defender in a career that has progressed rapidly from the player’s days in non-league football at Maidstone United. And while the defender has started just eight games this season, mostly in Europe and the Carling Cup, he has looked increasingly at home among more illustrious company.

“Chris Smalling was excellent,” said Ferguson today. “At 20 years of age he is doing very well. I am pleased with his improvement. He is certainly the future of the club.”

It’s a long way from the jitters Smalling suffered in the second half of last season with Fulham, when the proposed move north seemingly affected the players form. Then Fulham manager Roy Hodgson was moved to joke that Smalling was “getting all his mistakes out-of-the-way” before he officially joined United on 1 July.

However, the 6′ 5″ giant began pre-season in the United States in similar fashion, prompting one writer on this website to dub, with tongue firmly in cheek, the player ‘Appalling Smalling’.

That Ferguson was moved to defend the player after Smalling conceded a penalty in United’s 3-1 pre-season defeat to Celtic was evidence to some of the Scot’s folly in paying £10 million for the player.

Ridiculously, one prominent writer moved to declare Smalling “poor”, and claim England Under-21 central defensive partner, Blackburn Rovers youngster, Phil Jones as “twice the player”.

No longer so, with the £10 million signing improving with each outing and visibly growing in confidence. Ferguson’s praise is empty perhaps but the promise of a player who has plenty of pace, a strong touch and potentially outstanding passing skills is strong.

Moreover, the London-born defender sports a humble down-to-earth nature that will serve him well under the intense Old Trafford spotlight.

“It is nice to hear some positive words from the manager,” said the England Under-21 international.

“At the start of the season I got to play every other week but I haven’t had a game for the last few weeks. Hopefully I can make my presence felt and get many more.

“For the time being, it is all about concentration and consistency.

“That will improve the more I play. I know Vida and Rio are the first choices, I just have to make sure I do equally well when I come in, so I know I am playing my part.”

By contrast Evans would probably commit murder for a decent performance in a United shirt. He might even settle for just a partially incompetent one, such has been the defender’s utterly woeful form this season. Repeatedly out-muscled and often targeted by physical opponents, Evans has suffered the worst season in his time with United.

All is not lost but for now Evans might even benefit from a loan spell away from Old Trafford. After all, he is unlikely to feature much for Ferguson’s outfit in the coming months bar an unforeseen defensive injury crisis. It’s unlikely to happen with Ferguson not boasting enough central defenders – with Wes Brown out-of-favour and John O’Shea injured – to feel comfortable with a reserve departing.

Yet, the Irishman’s problems are not insurmountable. Physically the 22-year-old is bullied at times, with opponents quickly clocking the intimidation that Evans tends to wilt under. Mentally, low confidence has shown in an increasing positional uncertainty.

Neither lack of confidence or intimidation phases Smalling now, whose physical presence alongside Nemanja Vidic last night did much to negate Kenwyne Jones’ influence. Indeed, it was the United captain who strayed from his position to allow Stoke’s headed equaliser shortly after half-time.

And yet the decision on Ferdinand’s succession is not that far away. The 32-year-old England captain has seemingly shed the injury problems that plagued him for more than 18 months but age is no friend. Vidic too will pass 30 before the year is out.

Of course Paolo Maldini played at the very highest level into his 40s. Ferdinand’s composure might enable the Dagenham-born player to match his erstwhile hero. The player’s back might not.

In the meantime Smalling appears both willing and able to step into the beach.

Old 23-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #109
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

22/01/2011 18:06, Report by Ben Hibbs

Smalling eyes Blackpool outing

Chris Smalling hopes to retain his place alongside Nemanja Vidic for Tuesday’s trip to Blackpool – as much for a front row seat for United’s array of attacking stars who took Birmingham City apart at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Smalling stepped in for Rio Ferdinand, out with a groin injury, and it was a relatively easy afternoon as a defender as United hit five past the shell-shocked Blues.

“There were lots of goals, but if we’d been more clinical there could have been a lot more,” he told MUTV. “Overall it was a really good performance. We defended well and we attacked really well and always looked dangerous on the break.

“I felt like I did well today. It’s the manager’s decision [whether I play on Tuesday], but I have train well and make sure I’m ready. It’s nice to play in front of 75,000 fans. I’m enjoying it. I’ve had a few games alongside Vida, it’s a real joy. We train together, we’re always talking to each other. As long as we keep that together I think there’s nothing that can get past us. That showed today.”

But it was the performances of Dimitar Berbatov, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs in particular who ensured plenty of goals to entertain the crowd.

“Berba was brilliant,” added Chris. “The ball is played up to him and it just sticks to him. He turns and runs at defenders, that’s the thing, and it’s really causing a threat. He’s got the runners around him with Nani and Wazza running off him. It gives defenders a nightmare and makes it easier for us at the back.

“The link-up play with Wazza is brilliant and I think they’re enjoying playing together. Hopefully there’s more of that to come.”

Giggs this week pledged to play on next season, taking him beyond his 38th birthday, and Smalling admits it’s a privilege to play alongside a United legend. “It’s brilliant to hear that he wants to carry on. Everybody here knew he would because his performances in games and training – he lights up the pitch. He’s getting at players and taking them on. It’s great to see one of the great players of Manchester United.”

Victory at Bloomfield Road in midweek would extend United’s lead at the top of the table, and Smalling hopes he’ll be involved as the Reds aim to keep the team’s unbeaten league run going.

“I’m not sure how much longer it will go on. The games are coming thick and fast at the moment and we want to kick on with the next game. We’ve got the drive and positivity to go out and attack teams. That’s really paying off at the moment.”
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #110
zeavhere
first team
http://afaizn.com

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
zeavhere will become famous soon enough

mainnya smalling semalem manteb kok
taktis mengawal pertahanan
semoga bisa ditingkatkan lagi kualitasnya
zeavhere is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 137
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arik_, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cynta, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jusri, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, oldark, omink_08, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pweechevalier, Rage, raviKiko14, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vhio, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wazza ui, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]