United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 29-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: Michael Vincent Keane

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Nih mau di Loan lagi.

Champonship clubs battle to sign Michael Keane from Manchester United

Michael Keane is set to leave Manchester United on loan, with a string of Championship clubs looking to land him.

The England Under-21 defender spent most of last season taking in a loan spell at Leicester City and has been on the fringes of the first-team under David Moyes.

Now United are ready to let him leave on an initial short-term basis to enable him to gain further experience.

Sky Sports understands that former Old Trafford coach Steve McClaren wants to take him to Derby County, but his former club Middlesbrough are also pushing hard to land the 20-year-old, who can play in central defence of at full-back.

Charlton and Millwall are also hoping to secure Keane's services, giving him plenty of options ahead of the loan deadline on Thursday at 5pm.

Keane does look like he will make the move before the deadline, as will his twin brother Will, who is close to completing a deal with Wigan Athletic.

Sky Sports understands over a dozen Championship clubs tried to take the striker, with the Latics in pole position.

HTML Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9046031/?
hedeh diloan meneh
semoga season 2014 bs jd diteam inti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #22
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudut View Post
hedeh diloan meneh
semoga season 2014 bs jd diteam inti
Kalau Ferdinand pensiun (pindah) harapannya Michael yang akan di orbitkan ke tim inti, di beberapa match U21/ loan plus timnas Inggris U21 anak ini main luar biasa dan juga menghasilkan gol lewat heading. Siapa tau bisa mengikuti jejak Bruce dulu. Namun saingan beratnya di posisi CB untuk naik kelas adlh Tom Thorpe, walau gak secemerlang Keane Thorpe sejak akademi langganan dengan ban kapten. Nah bisa bersaing sehat mereka.

Tapiiiii, jika Moyes beli CB jadi, harapan Keane untuk naik kelas semakin kecil.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Kalau Ferdinand pensiun (pindah) harapannya Michael yang akan di orbitkan ke tim inti, di beberapa match U21/ loan plus timnas Inggris U21 anak ini main luar biasa dan juga menghasilkan gol lewat heading. Siapa tau bisa mengikuti jejak Bruce dulu. Namun saingan beratnya di posisi CB untuk naik kelas adlh Tom Thorpe, walau gak secemerlang Keane Thorpe sejak akademi langganan dengan ban kapten. Nah bisa bersaing sehat mereka.

Tapiiiii, jika Moyes beli CB jadi, harapan Keane untuk naik kelas semakin kecil.
kl saya sih lebih senang ma m.keane ini
g tau y lebih ngotot aja dibanding thorpe atau pas saya nonton thorpe emg lg krg bgs maen nya

jangan beli cb lagi lah moyes udh numpuk tuh di akademi nya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 03:32 AM   #24
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Transfer news: Derby boss Steve McClaren hopes to extend Michael Keane loan

Derby boss Steve McClaren has admitted he is unsure over whether he can extend Michael Keane's stay at the club beyond next week.

The 20-year-old is on loan from Manchester United, with his current stay due to expire after the Rams' clash with Yeovil on Tuesday.

However, the former England manager is keen to extend Keane's spell in the east Midlands, but admitted it is out of his hands.

Quote:
Michael Keane

Appearances 9 (3)
Goals 2
Assists 0
Yellows 0
Reds 0
"We have got him to the Yeovil game and then it is up to Manchester United and himself to make the decision," McClaren told the Derby Telegraph.

"But we definitely want to keep him to the end of the season."

Keane did lose his place in the side after captain Richard Keogh returned from injury, and McClaren admits he needs cover for his skipper.

"I hope that Michael can see he will get games here, that his development will carry on at a good level," said McClaren.

"I think it (centre-back) is an area in which we have to look if we lose Michael."

HTML Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9133221/?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 06-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #25
troy andreas

Keane out to impress

Michael Keane is hoping to impress Manchester United manager David Moyes after returning from a loan spell at Derby County.

The highly-rated defender was outstanding in the Under-21s' win against Leicester City, a club where he enjoyed a superb temporary stint last season, and looked a class act throughout as he captained the team to three points and a clean sheet.

Rams boss Steve McClaren revealed the England U21 international opted not to extend his stay because he was often on the substitutes' bench rather than obtaining the first team football he craves. With Phil Jones and Jonny Evans sustaining injuries during United's defeat to Stoke City, there is a possibility of the 21-year-old being in with a shout of making the squad for Fulham's visit to Old Trafford on Sunday.

"I enjoyed it at Derby," Keane told MUTV. "It was a good experience because there weren't many Reserves games so it was good to get out and get some games. We had big matches, like playing Chelsea in the FA Cup, but it was frustrating to be sat on the bench so I decided it was best to get back here to United.

"You never know [if injuries could pave the way for a first-team place]. All I can do is train in front of the manager every day and show what I can do. I need to keep playing like I have done on Monday and go in every day to impress him. Hopefully, I can get my chance.

"The loan window opens again this week but I'll give it a few weeks at least and then reassess it."

Keane was clearly pleased with his performance at the Ricoh Arena as he managed to keep Chris Wood and Jeffrey Schlupp in check to ensure Davide Petrucci's free-kick turned out to be the winner.

"It was good to be back and I enjoyed the game," he added. "I thought there was some good football played and it was good to be one of the older ones and have my turn to be a leader to help the young ones out. I thought it was a good performance.

"You've got to black out playing against people you know. It's friendly beforehand and you talk to them afterwards but then you play your normal game, which I think I did. We kept them at bay.

"We did struggle to create clear-cut chances but had a lot of the ball. It was a good result so I'm happy. And you see that in training from Davide all the time. He has got that talent and is capable of doing that every time. He had a few shots but luckily that one went in."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/michael-keane-striving-to-catch-david-moyes-eye.aspx?pageNo=2

Old 26-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #26
troy andreas

Video perkembangan performa & skill Michael Keane di match U21 lawan Sunderland. Memang di awal ada salah- salah passing, tapi setelah itu doi bermain cukup "buas" dibelakang bahkan sesekali rajin membantu barisan penyerangan.

Old 28-02-2014, 09:26 AM   #27
troy andreas

Blackburn Keane on loan deal for United defender

Manchester United defender Michael Keane is an emergency loan target for Sky Bet Championship side Blackburn Rovers after club captain Grant Hanley faces a long injury lay off after damaging his calf muscle. Rovers manager Gary Bowyer hopes to seal the deal in time for Keane to play in the local derby against Bolton Wanderers this weekend. Blackburn sold Scott Dann to Crystal Palace in the January transfer window and turned down Lucas Neill, so only have one fit centre half available this weekend.

Keane has been loaned out to Leicester City last season and did very well. This season saw him with a spell at Derby County and manager Steve McClaren was keen to extend his loan spell, but the player decided against it as he would have found himself on the bench more often than not. Keane, who is the clubs U21 captain, has given Warren Joyce’s side a boost since his return from Derby, but playing first team football is more beneficial for the player rather than playing in a lack lustre U21 league, where players development is a problem.

Keane could get into the first team next season is Rio Ferdinand joins Nemanja Vidic in leaving the club, which would also mean David Moyes would need to purchase at least one central defender, so a loan spell with Blackburn for the remainder of the season would greatly benefit Keane, but at the same time it would give Warren Joyce a major disadvantage in his bid to retain the Barclays U21 Premier League, which I am sure he is not all that bothered about considering his comments about the league recently.

Blackburn Rovers are currently ninth in the Sky Bet Championship with a game in had over five of the top six teams, so providing they get a couple of victories in quick succession, they could mount a promotion challenge to obtain Barclays Premier League status next season. Whilst the automatic promotion places will be a long shot, the play off spaces are reachable and with a player like Keane in their ranks, it could be a major boost for them for the remainder of the season.

I feel Keane’s performances in the Barclays U21 Premier League have been great recently, but I also feel they are wasted performances as to be quite frank, winning the U21 league means nothing at the end of the day, but helping a club to win promotion to the Barclays Premier League will be so much more beneficial for Keane and for the rest of his career.

HTML Code:
http://mufclatest.com/blackburn-keane-on-loan-deal-for-united-defender/

Old 07-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #28
troy andreas

Blackburn Rovers confirm the signing of Manchester United’s Michael Keane

Manchester United have confirmed that Michael Keane has joined Blackburn Rovers on loan until the end of the season.

Keane has joined in time for him to be included in Rovers squad for the match against East Lancashire rivals Burnley and has been given squad No. 16.

“I’m delighted to finally join,” said Keane on the move.

“It has been a rumour for a while now, so I’m just glad to get it all sorted.

“I’ve got a bit of experience now in the Championship and I know what it takes to play well in these games, so I’m looking to play well on Sunday and hit the ground running and keep that form up.”

“I’m sure it will be a tough game, but I’m confident we can get a result. I’m really looking forward to it. I hope it is my debut and I’ll make sure I’m ready to do well.”

Keane spent a successful six months with Leicester last season where he made 27 appearances and scored three goals.

After spending some time playing at Under-21 level, Keane joined Derby County on loan and stepped up to cover their captain Richard Keogh during his absence. However, he found his chances limited after Keogh’s recovery and the decision was made not to extend the loan spell.

Rovers boss Gary Bowyer was delighted to add the 21-year-old centre-back to his injury-hit squad.

“He is highly sought-after,” said Bowyer.

“An England international at Under-21 level. He has had a good education with Manchester United and he has got experience already in the Championship with his time on loan at Leicester and Derby – two top clubs.

“We are delighted to have been able to secure his services until the end of the season.”

Keane had been due to play for the England Under-21s during the week but a mistake, which saw his twin Will registered for the match meant that he wasn’t able to take part.

HTML Code:
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/03/07/picture-blackburn-rovers-confirm-the-signing-of-manchester-uniteds-michael-keane/

Old 09-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kasihan si Michael ...

Youngster MU Jadi Korban Kesalahan Registrasi Konyol Inggris U-21

Bola.net - Sebuah kesalahan yang cukup memalukan dilakukan oleh manajemen Timnas Inggris U-21 jelang laga kontra Wales tengah pekan lalu. Youngster milik Manchester United, Michael Keane, dilarang bermain hanya satu jam sebelum kick off akibat kesalahan registrasi.

Michael dilarang bermain karena Inggris keliru mendaftarkan kembarannya, Will Keane, ke dalam tim. Padahal Will sendiri tidak dipanggil ke Timnas junior dalam kesempatan ini. Manajer Gareth Southgate menganggap kesalahan ini cukup memalukan dan turut meminta maaf kepada Michael atas hilangnya kesempatan tampil tersebut.

"Kami melakukan kesalahan administrasi, sehingga Michael gagal didaftarkan. Saya tak tahu bagaimana bisa, ini baru pertama kalinya terjadi," keluh manajer 43 tahun ini seperti dilansir Telegraph.

"Saya turut bersimpati atas apa yang dialami Michael, ia adalah pemain kunci bagi kami. Beruntung kami masih memiliki Nathaniel (Chalobah) yang siap diturunkan, ia bermain dengan sangat baik."

Michael, yang berposisi sebagai bek tengah, dan WIll, seorang striker, sama-sama berstatus pemain United. Michael baru saja dipinjamkan ke Blackburn Rovers sejak kemarin (07/03), sedangkan Will tengah menjalani masa peminjaman selama setengah musim sejak Januari lalu di QPR.(tgp/mri)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #30
troy andreas

Blackburn Rovers debutant Keane has mixed feelings after derby

NEW boy Michael Keane admitted to having mixed emotions after his impressive Blackburn Rovers debut ended in the most painful of defeats.

The 21-year-old was pleased with his own performance in Sunday’s East Lancashire derby and labelled the atmosphere at Ewood Park as the best he has played in.

But the centre back’s memories were tarnished by the final result as Burnley came from behind to win 2-1 and claim victory over Rovers for the first time in 35 years.

“It was the best atmosphere I have played in,” said Keane, who will remain on loan from Manchester United until the end of the season.

“The first 10 to 15 minutes and when we scored it was unbelievable – I was buzzing.

“But at the end we were so disappointed for the fans because when they turn out like that you want to give them a positive result and something to cheer about.”

Keane, an England U21 international, lined-up alongside fit-again captain Grant Hanley in the heart of the Rovers defence.

And with Matt Kilgallon set to miss tomorrow’s home clash with Bournemouth, Keane is confident he can form a strong partnership with the Scotland star.

“Grant is really good in the air and is a strong defender whereas I am more the playing type,” said Keane, who was watched from the stands on Sunday by his United boss David Moyes.

“Obviously I didn’t get as much chance to do that as it was a feisty derby.

“But I think I defended well and hopefully the partnership can continue.”

Keane, whose display was praised by Rovers boss Gary Bowyer, is now looking to make an immediate response against Bournemouth tomorrow night.

“We were deflated and quiet but we’ve just got to pick ourselves up,” said Keane who has also had loan spells at Leicester and Derby.

“We can take things out of the performance and we’ve got to look to Wednesday’s game now to put things right.”

Keane also believes Rovers were the better team against Burnley.

He said: “I think we coped with their attacking play really well throughout the whole game except for the two set-plays.

“It is just a case of being switched on and concentrating for the whole 90 minutes.

“We also had a couple of chances to go 2-0 up but these things happen in football so we just have to get on with it.

“But it seemed to be their day because they didn't have many chances but when they did they scored.”

HTML Code:
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/11067824._/?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, ayahocta, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Bulma, chest, chincarito, cie_1, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, fvck madness, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, ismail saleh, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, Noe26, novafajaraditya, oldark, ole, Om Juna, penk22_, Redsbusby, reza willya, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, Roronoa Rooney, SakuRavi, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sutimbul, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku