United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-04-2019, 05:10 AM   #151
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

ROJO: 'EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER PARIS'

Marcos Rojo believes Manchester United's elimination of Paris Saint-Germain in the previous round of the Champions League will have garnered renewed respect across Europe.

Few fancied the Reds to overturn a two-goal deficit from the first leg, after a 2-0 defeat to the French side at home, only for a superb 3-1 victory in Paris to clinch an away-goals success.

Rojo appreciates Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men will be underdogs again going into the two-legged tie with Spanish leaders Barcelona, one of the favourites to lift the trophy on 1 June, but he has stressed that the Old Trafford crowd can help make it a famous night under the floodlights.

“Look what happened with Paris Saint-Germain,” Rojo told MUTV. “We went over there, apparently without any chance whatsoever, people were saying it was a given that PSG were going through and then everyone saw what then happened.

”You should never write anyone off out of hand. Of course, Barcelona have huge experience of playing in lots of finals and semi-finals in the Champions League for a good few years now. But we have our own strengths too, and we have to know how to make best use of them. Of course, they will be favourites to go through but we are going to give everything we've possibly got to ensure that we go through.

“For me, after Paris, everything changed, I reckon that all the teams in Europe are now starting to look at us differently and to show us a little bit more respect because this is a great club with so much history and I reckon that in these games that counts for a lot. And I don’t think there’s any team out there who really wants to come to Old Trafford to play United. In fact I’m sure of that, so we have a lot of things in our favour, like being at home in front of our own fans to give us the chance to take a lead over there.”

Rojo believes the crowd can roar United on this Wednesday night and reacted positively when news of the last-eight draw in Nyon filtered through.

“I was very happy about it,” he added. “I remember that we were altogether watching the draw, and so when a team like Barça comes out of the hat, it’s a great feeling to be coming up against them. Because you can always look at key moments like this, as maybe in recent Champions League campaigns, we’ve not managed to get this far. But here we are now, having got through this far once again, and facing Barcelona, I believe United are beginning to be the team they were of old.

”Now it‘s down to us to try and keep going in the tournament. It’s going to be an incredible game, I can tell you, Old Trafford is going to explode [with noise]! And I hope that things go well for us on the night.“

The Argentina international is feeling fully fit again after a training stint with his former club Estudiantes and, following a first-team cameo in the home win against Watford recently, a run-out for the Under-23s in their Old Trafford clash with West Brom on Friday night.

“I’ve been back training now for three months,” he said. “But I’ve not had the chance to play very much. I got to come on for 20 minutes against Watford so I think it was a smart decision from the manager to ask me to turn out for the Under 23s.

”I think it was a clever decision and I turned up and worked hard. I was actually picked to play at left-back so I got to run a fair bit! And so, yes, it came at the right time and was beneficial to be getting some playing time and being out there on a football pitch is key.

“Also, it was fantastic to go back to Estudiantes. I started at that club, aged 10, so just imagine what it was like for me to then go back and train with them; lots of memories of great times there.

”So it’s thanks to the boss Ole who gave me the opportunity to go to Argentina, just in the middle of the FIFA International break.

“He understood where I was coming from, and gave the go-ahead, but obviously I wanted to do everything I could to be fit and ready when I came back. So I spoke with Seba Veron who is the club president and Ole and people at the club here got in touch with him and, fortunately, I could go and train for a few days at Estudiantes’ headquarters.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #152
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Marcos Rojo left fuming with Manchester United after deadline day move to Everton collapses

* Marcos Rojo had hoped to join Everton from Manchester United on deadline day
* United changed the parameters on Thursday morning and the deal fell through
* The Argentina star has made only 18 appearances in the past two seasons

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo was left fuming after his proposed move to Everton fell through.

The Argentina star has made only 18 appearances in the past two seasons and had been persuaded to leave Old Trafford.

A loan was put in place but United changed the parameters on Thursday morning and the deal collapsed - leaving Everton without the vital addition of a new centre-back.

Man United's Marcos Rojo was left fuming after his proposed move to Everton fell through. The Argentina star has made only 18 appearances for United in the past two seasons

They had earlier offloaded defender Matty Pennington to Hull on loan and let Mo Besic join Sheffield United for the season, too.

The Toffees did beat the deadline to complete a dramatic late swoop to sign Alex Iwobi from Arsenal for £35million.

Everton failed with a £30m offer for attacking midfielder Iwobi on Wednesday and by 2pm on Thursday appeared to have accepted defeat in their bid to land the 23-year-old.

But having met with frustration in their attempts to sign Wilfried Zaha, they revived their bid for the Nigeria international and concluded a deal with Arsenal at around 4.30pm, giving Iwobi the green light to complete his whirlwind switch.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7339165/Marcos-Rojo-left-fuming-Manchester-United-deadline-day-Everton-collapses.html
Old 19-08-2019, 09:04 AM   #153
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 'ready to PAY Marcos Rojo to leave the club as they get ready for discussions to end his £130,000-a-week deal two years early'

* Man United defender Marcos Rojo is surplus to requirements at Old Trafford
* He has two years left on the £130,000-a-week contract he signed last year
* United have been unable to find a buyer willing to meet their £20m asking price

Manchester United are reportedly ready to pay defender Marcos Rojo in order to get him to leave the club.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer does not see the player as part of his plans following the £85million signing of defender Harry Maguire.

The arrival of the Englishman means the Red Devils now have seven centre-backs in their first team squad, leaving Rojo surplus to requirements.

Manchester United are ready to pay Argentine defender Marcos Rojo to leave Old Trafford. United have been unable to find a buyer willing to meet their £20m asking price

However, the Argentine still has two years left on the £130,000-a-week contract that he signed in March 2018.

United have been unable to find a buyer willing to meet their £20m asking price, a transfer to Everton collapsing on deadline day.

And according to The Mirror they are now looking to strike an agreement with Rojo this week which will see them pay a significant chunk of the £13.5m left on his deal.

Rojo is hoping for a move to Italy or Spain with teams from both countries interested in taking him on loan.

United would prefer a permanent exit and are hoping that Turkish giants Fenerbahce follow up their interest with a bid.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7369079/Manchester-United-ready-PAY-Marcos-Rojo-leave-club.html
Old 19-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #154
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Usir Rojo, MU Rela Bayar Rp 233,1 M
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United tidak menghendaki jasa bek Argentina Marcos Rojo lagi. Kabarnya, MU bahkan siap membayar Rojo agar angkat kaki dari Old Trafford.

Rojo merupakan salah satu dari tujuh bek tengah MU di 2019/2020. Enam pesaing Rojo lainnya adalah Victor Lindelof, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Eric Bailly, Axel Tuanzebe, dan penggawa anyar Harry Maguire.

Meski begitu, manajer MU Ole Gunnar Solskjaer diyakini akan kekeh menandemkan Lindelof dan Maguire di jantung pertahanan. Duet Lindelof-Maguire tampak menjanjikan setelah MU menang clean sheet 4-0 atas Chelsea di pekan pertama Liga Inggris.

Sementara itu, Rojo masih terikat kontrak dengan MU sampai 2021. Bayaran Rojo pun cukup tinggi, yaitu 130 ribu pound sterling per pekan (Rp 2,24 miliar).

Di tambah cedera yang silih berganti, Rojo baru tiga kali dimainkan di bawah arahan Solskjaer. Pesepakbola berusia 29 tahun itu terakhir kali tampil di laga kompetitif dalam hasil seri 1-1 melawan Chelsea di pekan ke-36 Liga Inggris musim lalu.

Laporan Mirror mengungkapkan, Rojo sesungguhnya tidak masuk rencana Solskjaer di musim ini. Namun, MU kesulitan mendapatkan peminat meski Rojo 'hanya' dibanderol 20 juta pound (Rp 345,3 miliar).

Dengan situasi itu, MU dilaporkan bahwa mereka sedang berusaha menjalin kesepakatan dengan Rojo pada pekan ini juga. The Red Devils diyakini akan membayar sisa kontraknya yang berharga 13,5 juta pound (Rp 233,1 miliar).

Mantan pemain Sporting CP itu dikabarkan ingin bermain di Italia atau Spanyol, tapi klub-klub yang tertarik dengan dia hanya menawarkan kepindahan dengan status pinjaman. Sebaliknya, MU lebih suka pembelian permanen dan mengharapkan raksasa Turki Fenerbache, yang disebut-sebut berminat akan mengajukan tawaran.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #155
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcos Rojo's deadline day move to Everton 'BLOCKED at last minute by Joel and Avram Glazer' as they see Marco Silva's side as top-six rivals

* Joel and Avram Glazer reportedly blocked Marcos Rojo's move to Everton
* They see Marco Silva's side as challengers to their place in the top four
* United still want to sell Rojo, who is way down the pecking order at Old Trafford

Marcos Rojo's deadline-day loan deal to join Everton collapsed because Joel and Avram Glazer blocked the deal at the last moment, according to The Times.

The executive co-chairmen of Manchester United reportedly 'vetoed the transfer because they saw Everton as a rival club who will be competing with United for a place in the top four this season'.

The defender has fallen out of favour at Manchester United and the record-breaking signing of Harry Maguire hasn't done anything to help his case.

Marcos Rojo was left furious after his move to Everton was blocked at the last moment. Manchester United co-chairmen Joel and Avram Glazer reportedly see Everton as rivals. The defender has fallen out of favour at Old Trafford under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. United are still hopeful of a deal for Rojo, who still has two years remaining on his contract

The loan deal with Everton would have included an obligation to buy him at the end of the season, but fell through at the last moment.

It left Rojo furious, but he could still be on the way out of the club, with United still wanting to sell the central defender.

Maguire and Victor Lindelof are now seen to be the first choice duo in defence, with Axel Tuanzebe as back up. Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are also options, although it remains to be seen how long they'll each be at Old Trafford. Meanwhile, Eric Bailly is still out with a long-term injury.

No one has met United's £20million asking price yet, but there has been interest from the likes of Fenerbahce, Napoli, Monaco, and AC Milan.

It even emerged that United would be willing to pay off a significant chunk of the £13.5million left on his current deal, which still has two years remaining at £130,000 a week, according to reports.

He signed the new contract in March 2018, but was told by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he was no longer part of the first-team plans shortly after his arrival.

Rojo has been plagued by injuries in recent years, which may be a factor in trying to find a new club.

The Argentinian has only played on 18 occasions during the last two seasons, including just six appearances in 2018-19.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7371603/Manchester-United-news-Marcos-Rojos-Everton-BLOCKED-Glazers.html
Old 22-10-2019, 10:25 AM   #156
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He just anticipates where the ball is going to be instead of staying with his man': Ryan Giggs critical of Marcos Rojo's defending for Liverpool's late equaliser in Manchester United draw

* Ryan Giggs has slammed Marcos Rojo's role in Liverpool's equaliser on Sunday
* The Manchester United defender appeared to lose Adam Lallana in the build-up
* Liverpool's substitute scored at the far post to rescue a point for the leaders
* United legend Giggs believes Rojo should have done more to stop the effort

Ryan Giggs has slammed Marcos Rojo's role in Liverpool's late equaliser at Old Trafford on Sunday, and believes the Manchester United defender could have done more to prevent Adam Lallana from scoring.

The current table toppers extended their unbeaten start to the season with a point against their arch-rivals, but were made to wait until the 85th minute to break down the hosts' stubborn defence.

United legend Giggs rued Rojo's poor defending in the build-up to the goal, and criticised the 29-year-old's positioning inside the penalty area.

Ryan Giggs slammed Marcos Rojo for his role in allowing Liverpool to equalise at Old Trafford. United legend Giggs criticised the 29-year-old's positioning for Adam Lallana's late leveller

The Wales manager told Optus Sport: '[Aaron] Wan-Bissaka has not played a lot of games, maybe if he was a little bit fitter and sharper he would have got out quicker.

'But for Rojo to actually go past [Harry] Maguire is strange. If he holds his position maybe he can clear it. Ash [Young] never really gets goal-side.

'But if you watch Rojo he just anticipates where the ball is going to be instead of staying with his man.'

The Argentine international had originally been named among Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's substitutes for the clash, but was drafted into the starting line-up after youngster Axel Tuanzebe suffered a hip problem in the warm up.

As part of a five-man defence, Rojo played a crucial role in frustrating the reigning European champions - but United were pegged back late on when ex-Southampton star Lallana tapped home at the far post.

Giggs later admitted that Liverpool had threatened to net a leveller in the latter stages of the game.

He added: 'I think it's a poor goal to give away. But Liverpool, for that five and 10 minutes, were knocking at the door and there you see Robertson crossing the ball a lot further up the pitch.

'Where for the majority of the game, him and Trent Alexander-Arnold were crossing the ball from 40, 45 yards out.'

Marcus Rashford opened the scoring at Old Trafford in controversial circumstances, when the hosts countered after an apparent foul on Divock Origi to round off a lightning counter by taking the lead.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7596123/Ryan-Giggs-critical-Marcos-Rojos-defending-Liverpools-equaliser-Manchester-United-draw.html
Old 31-10-2019, 09:49 AM   #157
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It gave us much more drive': Marcos Rojo admits Manchester United players have grown in confidence after Liverpool draw

* Marcos Rojo says Manchester United have used Liverpool draw as a springboard
* He says the result reinforced the players' belief that they can be successful
* The Argentine says attacking players are more willing to 'express themselves'
* Rojo is determined to feature more regularly over the remainder of the season

Marcos Rojo believes ending Liverpool's perfect start to the Premier League season will prove the catalyst for a successful campaign at Manchester United.

Liverpool had won all of their eight league matches before the October 20 trip to Manchester United, but the Reds could only grab a point thanks to Adam Lallana's late goal that cancelled out Marcus Rashford's first-half opener.

Rojo was handed a start against Liverpool and the creditable result led to consecutive away victories against Partizan and Norwich.

Marcos Rojo believes Manchester United's draw with Liverpool will propel the club to success

'After the Liverpool game, I think the team grew in confidence,' Rojo told the club's official website.

'It gave us much more drive and when we went on to get a good result away from home, I think it strengthened our belief and allowed the players to express themselves that bit more, meaning we went back to attacking in the way we usually do.'

Meanwhile, the centre-back has set his sights on retaining his place in United's starting XI and lifting silverware with the club this season.

'Personally, my objectives would be to play as many games as possible, to continue to be on top of my game, and to show the manager that he can rely on me,' he said.

'And, from a team perspective, it would be to win the Europa League, to finish as high up the table as we can in the Premier League and to qualify for the Champions League and improve our situation so that next season is much better.'

The 29-year-old has made just six club appearances so far this campaign.

The Red Devils return to top flight action when they travel to Bournemouth on Saturday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7631769/Marcos-Rojo-admits-Manchester-United-players-grown-confidence-Liverpool-draw.html
Old 05-11-2019, 08:20 AM   #158
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcos Rojo 'to have January exit BLOCKED' by Manchester United with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reluctant to weaken his defensive options

* Marcos Rojo looked set to leave Manchester United permanently in the summer
* A move to Everton failed to occur and he has since worked his way back to form
* Reports say United are ready to block any approaches for Rojo in January

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to step in and block a January exit for Argentine defender Marcos Rojo, according to reports.

Rojo had fallen down the pecking order at Manchester United and looked set to leave in the summer with Everton in a £25million move.

But while that deal collapsed, the Sun report that United will not entertain any bids for the player in January as Solskjaer wants to avoid weakening his defensive options mid-season.

Marcos Rojo will not be allowed to leave Manchester United in January, according to reports. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is refusing to sanction his exit so he does not limit his defensive options. Rojo has made seven appearances so far this season and played in the recent win at Chelsea

Solskjaer had seven centre back options at his disposal in Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Axel Tuanzebe, Phil Jones, Eric Bailly, Chris Smalling and Rojo.

The Argentine looked a certainty to be let go but with Bailly a long-term absentee through injury and Smalling out on a season-long loan with AS Roma, Rojo has been handed opportunities to impress.

He has two years remaining on his current deal at Old Trafford which is believed to be in the region of £140,000 a week.

Rojo has made seven appearances this season - two in the Premier League - and any mid-season departure risks leaving United exposed as they have been in attack since Romelu Lukaku left.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7648121/Marcos-Rojo-January-exit-BLOCKED-Manchester-United.html
Old 09-11-2019, 08:06 AM   #159
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SOLSKJAER HEAPS PRAISE ON ROJO AFTER PARTIZAN WIN

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has heaped praise on Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo and explained why he was so keen to retain the tough-tackling Argentina international.

Rojo made his eighth appearance of the season on Thursday evening and helped keep a clean sheet as the Reds beat Partizan Belgrade 3-0 at Old Trafford.

Following the high-profile capture of Maguire from Leicester City, the return of Axel Tuanzebe from loan and the signing of Victor Lindelof's new long-term contract, it was rumoured in the summer that centre-back Rojo could be leaving United.

Yet Marcos remained at Old Trafford and has impressed Solskjaer with his professionalism, hard work and accomplished performances for the team.

“I thought he was excellent tonight,” said Ole in his post-match press conference. “He’s been excellent since he started in pre-season. He’s played more than he, maybe, expected. That’s why he’s still here and he’s a top-quality footballer.

“He’s a winner, with a good mentality, he can pass and he can defend. It’s now about keeping him fit and he’s been fit for a long time. You can see his qualities.”

While the 29-year-old is best known for his aggressive style of defending, he finished Thursday's match with a pass-completion rate of 91 per cent and displayed an admirable amount of composure.

Solskjaer was delighted by the South American's performance in defence. “He’s got such a big heart and such a passion for football,” said Ole.

“He’s a winner. To have him around when he’s fit and in a good mood, it’s been great for us.

“The boys love him and he sometimes spreads fear in training because he tackles properly. He’s one of the ones who really cares about the game.”

Rojo hopes to make his ninth appearance of the campaign on Sunday when United host Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford in the Premier League.

That prospect could appears quite likely with Lindelof and Tuanzebe currently nursing injuries, with Maguire also a slight doubt after picking up a knock against Partizan. Furthermore, left-back Ashley Young is suspended.

Eric Bailly is still out with his long-term injury, although the Ivory Coast international is getting closer to a comeback and is expected to start training again in the next month.

www.manutd.com
Old 31-01-2020, 05:56 AM   #160
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CONFIRMED: LOAN MOVE FOR MARCOS ROJO

Manchester United has reached an agreement with Estudiantes for the loan of Marcos Rojo, pending international clearance.

The 29-year-old defender began his professional career with the Argentinian club in 2008 and he will now finish the 2019/20 season in La Plata, linking up with their head coach Gabriel Milito.

Rojo joined United from Sporting Clube de Portugal during the summer of 2014 and, since then, he has made 122 appearances for the club, scored two goals and won four trophies.

In his loan spell at Estudiantes, Marcos will be reunited with a former team-mate of club and country, Juan Sebastian Veron, the former United player who is currently the club’s chairman.

Everybody wishes our no.16 good luck for the rest of the campaign.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, apriliandi, Ardiey11, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, derajulio, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, Hidayat de Roy, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, mbah mangun, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, syadar, theater of dream, Thomas, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku