United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-07-2019, 10:43 AM   #441
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic: Trofi Saya Lebih Banyak dari Semua Klub di MLS
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Zlatan Ibrahimovic kembali muncul dengan pernyataannya yang nyeleneh. Dia bilang gelarnya lebih banyak daripada seluruh klub di Major League Soccer (MLS).

Ibrahimovic kini bermain untuk La Galaxy. Dia sedang menjalani musim keduannya di MLS dan sudah melesakkan 33 gol selama berkostum La Galaxy.

Striker 37 tahun itu bertekad ingin terus meningkatkan jumlah golnya dan trofi. Dia datang ke MLS bukan untuk bersantai menikmati masa-masa akhir karier.

"Saya datang ke sini karena sudah menangi banyak gelar; saya tidak datang untuk bersantai. Itulah saya, bukan karena apa-apa, saya telah memenangkan 33 trofi; saya pikir lebih dari semua (klub) MLS," kata Ibra seperti dikutip dari AS.

Sebelum ke La Galaxy, Ibra sudah bermain untuk delapan klub. Berhasil merasakan gelar juara di Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, dan Manchester United.

Ibra cuma gagal merasakan gelar juara saat di Malmo, yang merupakan klub pertamanya. Di Juventus, Ibra sempat merasakan dua trofi Scudetto, namun gelar itu dicabut setelah Juve tersandung kasus calciopoli.

Di sisi lain, kompetisi MLS mempersembahkan 28 gelar karena baru berdiri pada 1996. Klub yang tersukses di Negeri Paman Sam sejauh ini adalah LA Galaxy dengan memenangi lima trofi. Posisi kedua disusul klub ibu kota, DC United dengan empat gelar.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 09:26 AM   #442
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'If they need me, I'm here. I could EASILY still play in the Premier League': Zlatan Ibrahimovic opens the door to sensational Manchester United return after Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez left for Inter Milan

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has opened the door to the return to Manchester United
* The 37-year-old striker left United 17 months ago to join MLS side LA Galaxy
* He said: 'I could easily still play in Premier League. If United need me, I'm here'

Zlatan Ibrahimovic insisted he could still easily cut it in the Premier League, before teasing Manchester United by claiming he was ready to return to England if they 'need' him.

The Swedish striker, now 37, is currently plying his trade at MLS side LA Galaxy, where he is showing few signs of slowing down.

He netted 29 times in 53 appearances for United and two goals against rivals LAFC on Sunday took his tally for Galaxy this season to 22.

United, meanwhile, have let Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez leave this summer as they try and rebuild under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and 17-year-old Mason Greenwood are now their only senior striking options.

'I could play easily in the Premier League. So if United needs me, I'm here,' Ibrahimovic said. 'But Galaxy has me so I'm sorry.'

Seventeen months have passed since Ibrahimovic left Old Trafford, in which time United have slipped further behind rivals Manchester City and Liverpool.

But despite his typical confidence the striker insisted he has no immediate plans to head back across the Atlantic.

'Nah, I did my job in Europe,' he said. 'I enjoyed it, I have 33 trophies that I brought with me here and hopefully I can get something here. Then we'll see where that adventure finishes.'

United were beaten 2-1 at home by Crystal Palace on Saturday to leave Solskjaer's side with only one win from their opening three Premier League games.

Ibrahimovic still keeps an eye on his former side from Los Angeles, claiming: 'I saw the last game and I think they were unlucky. If (Marcus Rashford) scored the penalty, it's a different game, but a game in England is not finished until it's finished. Anything can happen, especially in the last minutes where everything is in the heat of the moment.'

LA Galaxy's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has opened the door to the return to Manchester United. The 37-year-old spent two years at United before leaving last January to join LA Galaxy. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is bereft of options up front with only three players to choose from

Patrick van Aanholt scored a late winner at Old Trafford after the ball was lost by Paul Pogba, whose performances have once again been thrust into the spotlight.

The midfielder looks set to stay in England for at least another year after United resisted attempts by him and his agent Mino Raiola to force a move to Real Madrid.

Ibrahimovic and Pogba were close while both at United and the Swedish striker recently claimed it 'made no sense' for the club to keep the Frenchman if he wants to leave.

The pair still keep in touch, but Ibrahimovic stayed tight-lipped on what they discuss.

'I speak with him. A lot of advice I give – but nothing I share with you,' Ibrahimovic smiled.

The 37-year-old also admitted he's not surprised Wayne Rooney is cutting short his American adventure in favour of a return to England.

Rooney, who has spent the last year at MLS side DC United, will join Derby as a player-coach in January.

'I'm not surprised (he's going back). Absolutely not,' Ibrahimovic said.

'He came, he tried, he did his best and, yeah, he had patience. You need a lot of patience and it has finished the patience.'

The Swede added: 'I'm in a different position than Wazza. Wazza is much younger than me. I am old but still dominating, still making the difference.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7401885/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-opens-door-Man-Utd-return.html
Old 29-08-2019, 05:34 PM   #443
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lepas Sanchez datangkan kembali Ibrahimovic !!!
Old 30-08-2019, 07:56 PM   #444
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Solskjaer Tak Yakin Ibrahimovic Akan Kembali ke MU
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Zlatan Ibrahimovic sudah memberi kode bersedia kembali ke Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tak yakin bahwa transfer pemain 38 tahun itu akan terwujud.

MU saat ini sedang minim pilihan di lini depan. Romelu Lukaku dan Alexis Sanchez dilepas ke Inter Milan, sementara Anthony Martial mengalami cedera.

Kondisi MU itu diamati Ibrahimovic. Pemain Swedia itu mengaku selalu terbuka andai diminta kembali ke Old Trafford.

Solskjaer menanggapi rumor yang berkembang itu. Dia tak yakin transfer Ibrahimovic dari Los Angeles Galaxy ke Man United akan terwujud.

"Saya tak berpikir hal itu menjadi kenyataan, tidak. Dia mempunyai karier yang fantastis dan saya tak mengharapkan dia sungguh-sungguh ketika bilang itu," kata Solskjaer di BBC.

Ibrahimovic pernah memperkuat MU selama kurang dari dua musim. Dia bermain 53 kali dengan sumbangan 29 gol.

Sebanyak tiga trofi berhasil disumbangkan Ibrahimovic untuk Man United. Piala Liga Inggris, Community Shield, dan Liga Europa merupakan tiga ajang yang dimenangi Ibrahimovic bersama Setan Merah.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #445
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You usually get this after you die, but I still feel alive': Zlatan Ibrahimovic to get statue in his hometown of Malmo to mark his illustrious 20-year career

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic's career will be marked by a statue in hometown of Malmo
* The statue will be located in the square between Malmo's old and new stadiums
* He has scored more than 400 career goals for top clubs right across Europe
* Still scoring goals in the MLS, Ibrahimovic insists he still 'feels alive' as a player

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will get a statue unveiled in his hometown of Malmo next month as Sweden look to mark the legendary striker's illustrious career.

Ibrahimovic, now 37, has scored more than 400 goals across his career for a number of top European sides including Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

But while he has left his mark wherever he has been, the striker will see the statue erected in Malmo, the venue of where he made his professional debut as a teenager.

The statue, which will stand 2.7 metres tall and weighs 500kg, is a present to the LA Galaxy star from the Swedish Football Association.

'I'm very happy with the decision to place the statue in Malmo, it was my wish from the very beginning,' Ibrahimovic said.

'This is where everything started, and this is where my heart is.

LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is to receive a bronze statue of himself in his hometown. Back in 2012, Ibrahimovic was recognised in hometown Malmo at the Walk of Fame of Sports. His 20-year career has seen him become a cult hero for club and country with his goals

'You usually get this after you die, but I still feel alive. When I die, this will live on forever.'

Back in 2012 Ibrahimovic was honoured back in Malmo by having his name added to the Walk of Fame of Sports at the Stadium Square in the city.

Despite retiring from the national team after their exit from Euro 2016, Ibrahimovic continues to be hailed as the country's greatest football attraction.

'The statue will forever be a great manifestation of Sweden's greatest and one of the world's best footballers of all time,' said Hakan Sjostrand, the Swedish association's general secretary.

Ibrahimovic netted 62 goals in 116 games for the Sweden national team. The statue will be unveiled at the start of October.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7452885/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-statue-hometown-Malmo-mark-illustrious-20-year-career.html
Old 26-09-2019, 09:57 AM   #446
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Boca Juniors lining up shock move for Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Swedish star’s La Galaxy contract nearing the end... but his agent Mino Raiola denies offering his client a move away

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic moved to LA Galaxy in 2018 from Manchester United
* The Swede has been a revelation in the US, scoring 49 goals in 53 appearances
* But Ibrahimovic's contract runs out in December with Boca keen on the Swede
* His agent Mino Raiola has refuted claims he's offered his client to Boca Juniors

Boca Juniors are lining up a move for LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic when his contract runs out in December.

Ibrahimovic has had an incredible two seasons in the MLS, scoring 49 goals in 53 appearances since his arrival from Manchester United in 2018.

But Boca chairman Daniel Angelici and sporting director Nicolas Burdisso are contemplating paying big money to lure the Swede to Argentina, with a marquee signing high on the agenda given December's club presidential elections, according to Spanish outlet AS.

Zlatan Ibrhamovic is flourishing at LA Galaxy but could another challenge be on the horizon?. Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola has denied offering the Swedish star to Boca Juniors

Angelici and Burdisso are seeking to keep control of the club, and it's thought a move for Ibrahimovic would be an appropriate sign of their ambitions for Boca.

The pair have already managed to lure former Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi to the club in the summer on a free transfer.

Ibrahimovic, who has played for sides such as Barcelona, Juventus and both Milan clubs, is thought to be keen on pursuing a new challenge upon the expiry of his contract.

But despite the heavy speculation, Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola has come out denying offering his client to Boca Juniors or any other club.

On his personal twitter page, Raiola said: 'I have never offered Ibrahimovic to Boca Juniors or to anybody else. Total #fakenews '

The 37-year-old has already been linked with a big-money switch to Qatar, but Boca Juniors could be a more enticing proposition given their rich prestige and history.

If Zlatan does make the move to South America, he would link up with former Manchester United and Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez in attack - former PSG midfielder Mauro Zarate is another notable name currently plying their trade at La Bombonera.

Ironically, Boca forward Cristian Pavon is currently on-loan at LA Galaxy, should Ibrahimovic want any advice about moving to the Argentine club at the end of the year.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7503879/Boca-Juniors-lining-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-agent-Raiola-denies-offering-client-away.html
Old 15-10-2019, 03:14 AM   #447
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ibra menghadiri acara peresmikan patung dirinya di kampung halamannya di Kota Malmo, Swedia pada hari Selasa, 8 Oktober 2019.
Old 21-10-2019, 06:28 AM   #448
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ibrahimovic Tantang Ronaldo dan Messi
CNN Indonesia

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Striker LA Galaxy Zlatan Ibrahimovic menantang dua megabintang sepak bola, Lionel Messi dan Cristiano Ronaldo untuk tetap aktif bermain di usia 38 tahun.

Ibrahimovic baru saja berulang tahun ke-38 pada awal bulan ini. Di usia yang tidak lagi muda itu Ibrahimovic kini sudah mencetak 30 gol dalam 29 pertandingan MLS di musim ini. Dengan begitu, Ibrahimovic rata-rata mengemas 1,03 gol dalam satu pertandingan.

Sementara itu, Ronaldo baru empat kali membobol gawang lawan dalam tujuh pertandingan di Liga Italia musim ini. Atau rata-rata gol Ronaldo hanya 0,57 per pertandingan.

Tidak jauh berbeda dengan Ronaldo, Messi juga memiliki rata-rata gol 0,5 per pertandingan setelah baru mengemas dua gol dalam empat laga.

Terkait Ronaldo dan Messi yang saat ini masih dianggap terbaik di dunia itu, Ibrahimovic tidak segan angkat bicara. Ibrahimovic juga memberikan tantangan kepada keduanya untuk bisa bermain hingga seusia mantan pemain Manchester United itu.

"Kita akan melihat akan berada di mana mereka [Ronaldo dan Messi] saat keduanya seusia saya [38 tahun]," ujar Ronaldo kepada Gazzeta dello Sport dikutip dari Mirror.

"Saat berusia 35 tahun saya di MU. Itu tidak mudah, tapi di musim pertama saya, kami memenangi tiga gelar, di luar perkiraan," ucap Ibrahimovic menambahkan.

Meski demikian Ibrahimovic tidak ragu untuk memuji Messi dan Ronaldo. Striker kelahiran Malmo itu mengaku terpukau dengan kualitas Ronaldo dan juga terkesan dengan bakat Messi.

"Saya mengagumi Ronaldo. Dia bekerja sangat keras dan bermain di mana-mana, tetapi di Italia berbeda. Saya tidak terkejut catatan golnya lebih sedikit dari sebelumnya," tutur Ibahimovic.

Mengenai Messi, Ibahimovic menilai La Pulga tidak akan meninggalkan Barcelona yang sudah diperkuatnya sejak musim 2004.

"Tentang Leo, apa yang harus dikatakan? Dia memiliki bakat yang unik dan berada di rumah. Bagi saya, itu [Messi] tidak akan pernah berganti tim," kata Ibrahimovic.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:57 AM   #449
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It would be my wish to see him in our colours': Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis admits a move to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to Serie A is 'more than just a suggestion'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 52 goals in 57 games since joining LA Galaxy
* Despite being 38, that form has attracted the interest of clubs in Europe
* A reunion with Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti could be on the cards very soon
* Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis said he has spoken with Zlatan about a move

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make a remarkable return to Europe after Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis revealed his admiration for the 38-year-old before doubling down on his desire to bring the striker to the club.

Speculation surrounds the Swedish star's future as the MLS season draws to an end. Ibrahimovic is out of contract in December and may play his last game for LA Galaxy this weekend when his side face arch rivals LAFC on Friday.

Ibrahimovic has spent a large portion of his decorated career in Italy, where he was prolific for Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan, before enjoying pastures new in France, England and the United States.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been linked with a sensational return to Italian football with Napoli. The 38-year-old has proved he still can find the net with 52 goals in 57 games for LA Galaxy

And De Laurentiis has revealed his intentions to bring the striker back to Italy for his swan song under Carlo Ancelotti, with whom he played under at Paris Saint Germain.

'(Ibrahimovic) is a friend, I met him in Los Angeles not as a footballer but as a normal person because we were in the same hotel,' De Laurentiis told Sky Sports.

'I invited him over for dinner with his wife and kids and we had an amazing time. It would be my wish to see him in Napoli colours, it's more than a suggestion and it depends on him. It's been talked about for a few months now.'

Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has said he has met with Ibrahimovic to discuss his future. The idea of a reunion with Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti appeals to Zlatan after their time at PSG

Despite being in his late thirties, the former Barcelona, Manchester United and PSG striker has shown he's still got a natural eye for goal and a goalscorer's instinct, netting an impressive 52 goals in 57 games for the MLS side.

That kind of form has caught the eye of clubs in Europe. Asked whether he could still compete in Italy, Ibrahimovic said: 'Oh, 100 percent, I know I could still make the difference, both in Italy and in other countries.

'I'd do better than the players who are there now. My contract expires in December, and I don't know what will happen after that.'

The LA Galaxy striker recently described Italy as his 'second home' before revealing his appreciation for Naples as a footballing city.

'I'm not saying I'll be going there, the final decision will depend on many factors, but it's a city that creates a lot of enthusiasm,' he said. 'With me, the San Paolo would sell out every week. And (Napoli boss Carlo) Ancelotti is there, he's a football great.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7605067/Napoli-chief-Aurelio-Laurentiis-reveals-ambitions-bring-Zlatan-Ibrahimobic-Serie-A.html
Old 04-11-2019, 08:15 AM   #450
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'likely to return to AC Milan' following spell at LA Galaxy as 38-year-old looks set to play on

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic is reportedly set to return to AC Milan from LA Galaxy
* Ibrahimovic's contract with the MLS side is set to expire at the end of December
* In initial spell at AC Milan, Ibrahimovic scored 56 goals between 2010 and 2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is reportedly set for a return to AC Milan as he closes in on a departure from LA Galaxy.

The striker is likely to leave LA Galaxy when his contract expires at the end of next month, and there is much speculation regarding his next move.

As reported by Marca, Milan are the frontrunners to sign the 38-year-old.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is reportedly set to return to AC Milan as he nears a move from LA Galaxy. The striker's LA Galaxy contract expires next month with speculation mounting over his future

Ibrahimovic initially joined Milan on loan from Barcelona in 2010 before making the switch permanent a year later.

In total, the Swede scored 56 goals in 85 games for Milan and won the Serie A title in the 2010-11 season as well as the 2011 Supercoppa Italiana.

Ibrahimovic previously played for Milan's rivals Inter and also had a spell with Juventus.

During an illustrious and varied career, Ibrahimovic has also played for Malmo, Ajax, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

While at LA Galaxy Ibrahimovic has scored 53 goals in 58 games.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7645791/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-likely-return-AC-Milan-following-spell-LA-Galaxy.html
sepertinya Milan memang membutuhkan tenaga Ibra, dimana baru memetik 1 kemenangan ditangan pelatih baru Pioli, dinihari tadi barusan kalah 1-2 vs Lazio dikandang

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 99
Aba_MaczUnited, ad1sn, adnantsaqib69, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, apeloeam, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, burhanrp, capt_gunts, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhika Gavenshadow, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fahlevysred, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Genk's007, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jojo poenya, Lang25, Mamenamenz, Muhammad faqih, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, VinaToeng, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku