United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 04-03-2020, 08:50 AM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

'I want to be a leader for the team... someone they can turn to': Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe lays out his personal ambitions at the club

* Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe wants to be a leader at the club
* The 22-year-old has captained his side once this season in the Carabao Cup
* He is on his way back to full fitness after injuring a hamstring in December

Axel Tuanzebe has stated his desire to 'be a leader' for Manchester United going forward.

The 22-year-old has come through the ranks at the Red Devils academy and wants to play a prominent role in the first team in future.

So far this season he has made 10 appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side and captained them in their Carabao Cup win over hometown club Rochdale in September.

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe says he wants to be a leader at the club. The 22-year-old captained United against hometown club Rochdale in the Carabao Cup. Tuanzebe is on the way back to full fitness after suffering a hamstring injury in December

The defender hasn't featured since injuring his hamstring in December but played in United U23s' win over Stoke U23s on Monday night.

And speaking about what the future holds in store, Tuanzebe was adamant in knowing what he wants.

'I wouldn't say necessarily [I want to] just be captain, just be a leader for the team,' Tuanzebe told the UTD podcast. 'Just be someone the team is going to turn to.

'There are other problems in football as well that people do not see. I always say to the lads if you need anyone or want to talk or anything, just call me out. Especially in the youth age groups with lads I've grown up with.

'If a player is affected off the pitch, it affects his performance on the pitch. If we have everyone operating at 100 per cent we're a much better team.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8069317/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-wants-leader-club.html
Old 10-07-2020, 10:29 AM   #52
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 'believe defender Axel Tuanzebe could become as good as Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic' as Red Devils continue their search for a new centre-back option

* Manchester United have high hopes for youngster Axel Tuanzebe, reports claim
* The club feel he could reach the same level as Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic
* United are believed to be on the hunt for a new centre back option this summer
* They have been heavily linked with a move for Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly

Manchester United think young centre back Axel Tuanzebe could soon reach the same level as legendary centre-backs Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, according to reports.

The Red Devils are said to be in the market for a new centre-back, with Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford this summer. Captain Harry Maguire is currently being partnered with Victor Lindelof, but it has been reported the club are still seeking a big name signing.

But the defender they are looking for could be sitting on their doorstep with the Athletic claiming that several figures at United have high hopes for the 22-year-old and believe he could be 'absolutely top class'.

Axel Tuanzebe is very highly thought of by figures at Manchester United, according to reports. Some believe the centre-back could become as good as Rio Ferdinand or Nemanja Vidic

The England Under-21 star is currently injured with a hamstring injury but impressed out on two loans at Aston Villa in the 17-18 and 18-19 campaigns - both spells being blighted by fitness woes.

He played a total of 35 games for the Villans and many felt he could push on for a first team spot in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team.

In this season he has managed ten appearances in all competitions, including two starts in the Premier League and three in the Europa League.

The England youngster has started twice in the Premier League this season under Solskjaer. He could force his way into the Norwegians plans next season if United offload defenders

Tuanzebe is now attempting to nurse himself back to full fitness for next season, but an opportunity could open for him if the clubs ends up selling the likes of Marcos Rojo - who is currently out on loan at Estudiantes - or Phil Jones.

There has been plenty of maturity in his displays during his early career and the club feel he has the potential to become as good as Ferdinand and Vidic, who forged a colossal partnership under Sir Alex Ferguson and won five league titles together.

He has been at Old Trafford since he was eight years old and has quickly become an influential member of the youth team, with the club's website describing him as 'a natural leader'. He captained the under-18 side as a first year scholar - the first to do so since Gary Neville.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8505387/Man-United-believe-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-good-Rio-Ferdinand-Nemanja-Vidic.html
Old 08-10-2020, 04:52 AM   #53
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

TUANZEBE PRIMED FOR REDS RETURN

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe says he is ready to get “rock and rolling” as he targets a return to action.

The homegrown centre-back has not played since the Carabao Cup win over Colchester United last year and is desperate to make up for lost time.

After stepping up his fitness at the Aon Training Complex, it is hoped it will not be long before we get to see him pull on a United shirt again.

“Thank you for asking,” he said, when MUTV's Stewart Gardner enquired about how he was feeling fitness-wise. “I’m good, thank you. It’s just good to be back among the lads in training again, as it’s been a while.

“Over the last 12 months, you can say, I’ve not been able to get my foot down and just get going. I was always breaking down with an injury but I trust in the rehab team. I’ve been working closely with John Davin and he’s helped me a lot so, this time, I want to get rock and rolling.

“It’s been several injuries,” he clarified. “It’s been unfortunate with the times of the injury and pretty much all of them there was nothing I could have done about it. It’s good to be back, I’m grateful to be back to have a few games among the lads.”

It must have been difficult for the Academy graduate to deal with being on the sidelines but, at 22, this could be his time to shine after the international break. He was asked if it was mentally tough to be out of action for so long.

“Most definitely,” he replied. “You’re just looking at the other lads progressing, the games being played, just counting the amount of games you’re missing and getting messages left, right and centre, asking when you’re coming back and stuff. It’s tough in that respect, but I’ve had good people around me who have kept me going, [who] motivate me every day, and I motivate myself to know that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

“[I'd like to say thanks] especially to the rehab and S and C [strength and conditioning] guys. I’m constantly with them every day, and trying to strengthen any weak parts and do general conditioning, so it’s been really good.”

Like everybody else, Axel is looking forward to seeing new signing Edinson Cavani and appreciates he will be tough to mark in training, just like our no.9 Anthony Martial.

“I always like coming up against talented players,” he stressed. “Over the last, you could say, 12 months I’ve had Anthony to deal with and it’s been a blast, as he’s unbelievable in training.

“It’s what you want to come up against – the best – to improve your own abilities. Edinson will be another addition to that with his experience, his knowledge of the game and it’ll be great to learn from him, any smart traits and how to mark someone of his calibre.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:18 PM   #54
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Good luck getting this guy out of the team': Owen Hargreaves raves about Axel Tuanzebe and calls for him to become a regular starter under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after keeping Kylian Mbappe and Neymar quiet in his first game in TEN MONTHS

* Axel Tuanzebe played a starring role as Manchester United defeat PSG
* The young defender impressively dealt with Kylian Mbappe and Neymar
* Owen Hargreaves believes he deserves to be in the first team after this display
* Rio Ferdinand also urged Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to make him a regular starter

Axel Tuanzebe has earned huge plaudits after keeping Kylian Mbappe and Neymar at bay to help Manchester Untied record another famous Champions League win in Paris.

The 22-year-old had been a surprise inclusion, having not featured for United in 10 months, but he more than repaid the faith shown in him by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Tuanzebe didn't put a foot wrong all game and was arguably the best defender on the pitch. On this showing, many feel he deserves a chance to become a regular starter.

BT Sport pundits were waxing lyrical about him at the full-time whistle after his inspired performance played a major role in United's deserved 2-1 win at the Parc des Princes.

'I love him,' Owen Hargreaves said. 'Good luck getting this guy out of the team. To be fair he is a good athlete, he makes good decisions, physically he has a presence, he wasn't fazed by Mbappe or Neymar, I think he grew into the occasion.

'Scott McTominay put in a top performance here a couple of years ago, this young man is not getting out the side, if you can have this athleticism in these positions (when he knocked Mbappe off the ball) then you have something special.'

Axel Tuanzebe had Kylian Mbappe in his back pocket for much of Tuesday night's match. He was one of Man United's top performers as they claimed another famous win in Paris

Centre-back has proven to be a problem position for Solskjaer, who is yet to establish his best pairing having already experimented with Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly alongside Maguire this season.

Fellow pundit and former United defender Rio Ferdinand joined Hargreaves in urging Solskjaer to 'reward' Tuanzebe by giving him more first-team opportunities.

He said: 'This is where Man United have struggled in the last six to 12 months, in them areas, chasing players down the channels, they can't stay with them and then that opens up the back four or back three.

Owen Hargreaves believes Tuanzebe must remain in the first team after this showing

'But he was smelling danger. Ole just said he faced two of the best strikers in the world, he snuffed out danger many a time today, you have to reward performances like that.

'He has had a hard time with injury, but again first game in 10 months, to come in and play like that out of the cold, you deserve to be rewarded but Ole is the man to make that decision '

The United boss was too complimentary of his young defender after goals from Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford ensured United got their Champions League campaign off to the perfect start.

Solskjaer added: 'We know Axel's qualities, he is a top defender. That was his first game in 10 months, so that performance is testament to the quality he has.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8861401/Owen-Hargreaves-raves-Axel-Tuanzebe-starred-Man-Utds-win-PSG.html
Old 20-11-2020, 08:49 AM   #56
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We're as surprised as the fans': Axel Tuanzebe reveals Manchester United stars are baffled by woeful Old Trafford form that has seen Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men lose three of four Premier League home games so far

* Axel Tuanzebe cannot determine why Man United have started the season badly
* Red Devils have taken just ten points from seven matches and languish in 14th
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side host West Brom at Old Trafford on Saturday night
* United have lost three of the four matches played in their home stadium so far

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe admits Manchester United's dismal start to the Premier League season at Old Trafford is as surprising to the players as it is to everybody else.

The Red Devils have taken just ten points from seven matches overall and languish in 14th place in the division as a result.

But it is at Old Trafford where the form is most concerning, with United seemingly unable to win at their once-fortress of a stadium.

United have lost three of the four matches played in their home stadium so far, with a mental block seemingly falling upon the players as they step onto the famous pitch.

Axel Tuanzebe cannot put his finger on why Manchester United are struggling at home. United have lost three of the four matches played in their home stadium so far this season

United return to action at home this weekend against strong relegation candidates West Brom, looking to build upon a recent victory over Carlo Ancelotti's Everton.

Tuanzebe however admits that it is difficult to place a reason on exactly why United have been struggling so much.

'I couldn't tell you, to be honest,' Tuanzebe told United Review, as report the Mirror.

'I think we just need to go out and play the game like it's any other game.

'It’s as surprising to us as it is to the fans and everyone else watching.

'But we definitely need to correct it.'

Tuanzebe has been brought back into the United fold and performed admirably against PSG

The young defender has noted that the absence of fans has made a huge difference this season, but acknowledges that this impacts both teams on the pitch and can also have positive effects as well as negative.

He added: 'You can say that the pressure from the opposition fans has kind of faded, which, to some extent, makes things easier for the away team.

'Fans are a massive part of the game [but] now you can hear everything that’s being said, you can communicate easily with your team-mates.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8966207/Tuanzebe-reveals-Manchester-United-stars-baffled-woeful-Old-Trafford-form.html
Old 08-02-2021, 09:11 AM   #57
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe receives racist abuse on social media for the second time in 10 days after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side concede injury-time equaliser

* Manchester United's Axel Tuanzebe received more racist messages on Saturday
* The Red Devils gave away two leads to draw 3-3 with Everton that same evening
* It is the second time the 23-year-old has received racist abuse online in 10 days
* Tuanzebe received similar abuse after United's loss to Sheffield United last week
* Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger also reported racist posts towards him on Saturday

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe suffered racist abuse once again after the Red Devils let two leads slip to draw 3-3 with Everton on Saturday.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side led 2-0 and later 3-2 at Old Trafford but the Toffees recovered to salvage a point to dent United's title hopes ahead of Manchester City's trip to Liverpool on Sunday.

Tuanzebe was substituted onto the pitch late on with United leading Everton 3-2 but Dominic Calvert-Lewin's last-gasp equaliser denied the home side victory.

Racists comments flooded onto Tuanzebe's Instagram account and it is the second time the defender has received abuse of this type in the last 10 days.

The 23-year-old was the victim of similar comments after United's 2-1 defeat to Premier League bottom side Sheffield United last week, with the Blades' late winner coming via a Tuanzebe deflection.

United team-mates Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial also reported racist abuse following that game.

Greater Manchester Police revealed they will be launching an investigation into the posts sent to the trio, while the Premier League club has offered its support.

Manchester Untied defender Axel Tuanzebe received racial abuse on social media for the second time in 10 days on Saturday night after his side's 3-3 draw with Everton. Racist messages flooded in on Saturday night after United gave away two leads at Old Trafford. Tuanzebe, 23, also received abuse after United's 2-1 home loss to Sheffield United last week

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger also revealed on Saturday that he is the latest player to receive racist abuse and claimed that social media companies are profiting from racist messages.

The German defender claims the websites do not care about players or individuals receiving abuse and has called on people to 'make a change' on the issue.

Rudiger said: 'To be very honest, I don't know about all these social media things. Because at the end of the day, if more people are making accounts, I think they make money off it.

'So, me personally, I don't think these people care. For, as you know, this money has power. And the rest doesn't matter.

'It's hard to tell if people will make a change on that. I feel sorry for that. But I feel more sorry for people who are not strong enough, it really affects them this type of stuff.

'Of course it affects me in a way too but for me, it's just to think people are not normal. People are, sorry to say, stupid.'

Sportsmail revealed on Thursday that Premier League clubs flagged several tweets containing the monkey emoji to Twitter this week, only to be told that the symbol does not violate the company's rules.

The top-flight clubs were horrified to hear this stance and Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi joined the Premier League sides in expressing anger at this view.

The winger told beIN Sports: 'How can that make sense? If somebody puts for example, a monkey emoji towards a player - why is that? How is a player a monkey? What does that mean to a player?

'So for us seeing stuff like that it always makes us angry. Are you saying that because of our skin colour? Because of the colour that we are?

'Or are you just saying that because you just want to be, you think that you're funny or you want to get a laugh out of people?

'No one laughs at that sort of situation. All of us take that personally as a team and as players. We have to do something about it.'

Hudson-Odoi's Chelsea and England team-mate Reece James also recently reported racial abuse directed at him, prompting Blues owner Roman Abramovich to send a letter to every player at the club condemning the messages and offering support.

Southampton teenager Alexandre Jankewitz, 19, received torrent abuse online after being sent off on his Premier League debut - a 9-0 defeat to Manchester United. Hampshire Police launched an investigation earlier this week into the posts.

Furthermore, one man was arrested last week for the racial abuse of West Bromwich Albion midfielder Romaine Sawyers after his side's recent 5-0 loss to Manchester City.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9232555/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-receives-racist-abuse-social-media-Everton-match.html
dapat dimengerti fans kecewa karena Tuanzebe, United kehilangan poin melawan Sheffield & Everton, namun tetap saja komen rasis tidak diperkenankan
Old 11-08-2021, 04:20 PM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe returns to Aston Villa on loan...two years after helping Dean Smith's side win promotion to the Premier League

* Manchester United's Axel Tuanzebe will spend next season on loan at Aston Villa
* The defender knows Villa well after playing for them in the 2018/19 campaign
* Tuanzebe, 23, struggled to get regular football under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* His hopes of regular football were dealt a new blow by Raphael Varane's signing

Aston Villa have announced they have signed defender Axel Tuanzebe on loan from Manchester United for the coming season.

Tuanzebe, 23, was sent out on loan to Villa for the 2018/19 campaign and was a big part of the team's successful promotion campaign back to the Premier League, making 28 appearances for them in The Championship.

He has struggled to regularly get into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side since returning to the club, making only nine starts in all competitions last season.

Aston Villa have signed Axel Tuanzebe on loan from Manchester United for one season. It is the second time Tuanzebe has moved to Villa, spending the 2018-19 season there on loan

He produced a big performance in a 2-1 win at Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League but fading from the team once Harry Maguire returned from injury.

And with Raphael Varane joining United from Real Madrid, his chances of holding down a place in the team next season were looking increasingly slim.

'Aston Villa is delighted to announce the loan signing of Axel Tuanzebe from Manchester United,' said the club's statement.

'The defender returns to Villa Park on a season-long arrangement.

'Tuanzebe was a key member of the squad that helped Villa clinch promotion back to the Premier League in 2019.

'The 23-year-old has made regular appearances in the Premier League, Champions League and Europa League for United over the past two seasons, impressing at both centre back and right back.'

Tuanzebe (left, pictured with Albert Adomah and Tammy Abraham) helped Villa get promoted

Tuanzebe's loan signing comes in a busy period of transfer activity for Villa, who have wasted little time reinvesting the £100million they received from Manchester City for Jack Grealish.

Villa have signed winger Leon Bailey from Bayer Leverkusen for around £25million while Danny Ings has bolstered their strikeforce after joining from Southampton, also for £25million.

In June, they paid a club-record fee rising to £38million to prise midfielder Emiliano Buendia from Norwich City.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9874121/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-returns-Aston-Villa-second-loan-spell.html
Old 14-09-2021, 09:49 AM   #59
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's Axel Tuanzebe 'is eager to join Aston Villa permanently' with 23-year-old enjoying his third loan spell at Villa Park this season

* Axel Tuanzebe is reportedly eager to join Aston Villa permanently this season
* The defender is in his third loan spell at Villa from Manchester United
* Tuanzebe is enjoying working under the management of Dean Smith

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe is reportedly eager to join Aston Villa permanently this season.

Tuanzebe is in his third loan spell at Villa Park and has started the club's last two Premier League games - a 1-1 draw with newly-promoted Brentford and a 3-0 loss at Chelsea last Saturday.

According to The Sun, the centre-back is settled at Villa, where he previously had two loan spells when the club was in the Championship.

The 23-year-old progressed through the ranks at United's academy and has made 37 first-team appearances.

However, it will be difficult for Tuanzebe to make a sustained breakthrough at Old Trafford - especially following the arrival of Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane this summer - and he is much more likely to receive regular playing time at Villa.

Aston Villa manager Dean Smith has shown much faith in Tuanzebe, who believes he is in the right environment to push on further.

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe is eager to join Aston Villa on a permanent basis. Tuanzebe is enjoying working under Dean Smith and is relishing getting regular playing time. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is unable to guarantee Tuanzebe such playing time at Old Trafford

Tuanzebe has two years remaining on his contract at United after signing a new deal at Old Trafford earlier this summer, but it seems likely that he could end up departing before then, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having several other defensive options to call upon.

Alongside new signing Varane, United also have club captain Harry Maguire, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof as centre-back options.

Although he is usually deployed at centre-back, Tuanzebe is also capable of filling in at right-back or in midfield. Previously capped by England at Under-21 level, he is also eligible to represent DR Congo.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9986151/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-eager-join-Aston-Villa-permanently.html
Old 03-01-2022, 09:18 AM   #60
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Napoli 'reach an agreement' to sign Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe with the out of favour centre back 'close to joining the Italian side on an initial loan deal with a view to permanent move'

* Man United's Axel Tuanzebe will reportedly join Serie A giants Napoli on loan
* Tuanzebe, 24, is currently in the middle of his third loan spell at Aston Villa
* Napoli can 'make the move permanent for £20million' should he impress in Italy

Serie A giants Napoli have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe on an initial loan deal, with a view to a permanent move, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato.

Tuanzebe is currently in his third loan spell at Aston Villa, but has found game time limited since the arrival of boss Steven Gerrard.

The 24-year-old is expected to make the move to southern Italy this month as he looks to resurrect his career.

Napoli will reportedly pay the Red Devils in the region of £800,000 initially, and should he impress on loan, they would have the opportunity to make the move permanent for £20million.

Tuanzebe has featured in 11 games for Aston Villa this campaign, nine of which have come in the Premier League.

The talented centre back has been highly rated by United fans but he has never been able to break through into the first-team on a permanent basis.

He made his debut for United as a 19-year-old back in January 2017, in a 4-0 victory over Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup.

Axel Tuanzebe is reportedly joining Napoli from Manchester United on an initial loan deal. The 24-year-old has found game time limited under new Aston Villa manager Steven Gerrard. Tuanzebe has previously failed to nail down a regular starting birth at Manchester United. Should he impress in southern Italy, Tuanzebe could put pen-to-paper on permanent move

Tuanzebe then went on to make his bow in the Champions League in October 2020, impressing in a 2-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain.

Ralf Rangnick currently has Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Raphael Varane, and Phil Jones at his disposal in the centre back position, so game time for Tuanzebe would be hard to come by, should he return to Manchester.

The former England Under-21 international has a contract with the Red Devils until the summer of 2023, but he is unlikely to appear again in the red of United according to the reports in Italy.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10360973/Napoli-reach-agreement-Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-join-loan.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku