United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-11-2019, 08:29 AM   #421
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David William Moyes

'Manchester United couldn't be a quick change... I had to put my stamp on the club': David Moyes hits back after Rio Ferdinand accuses him of wasting the chance to build on Sir Alex Ferguson's Old Trafford legacy

* David Moyes replaced Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United back in 2013
* The Scot lasted less than a year in the job and has received criticism since
* United have gone through a further three managers since Moyes was sacked

David Moyes has defended his time in charge of Manchester United amid recent criticism from former defender Rio Ferdinand.

Moyes replaced Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013 but lasted less than a year in the job and the club have since struggled to reach their former heights.

However the 56-year-old, in talking to BBC Radio Scotland, asserts that he was a 'good fit' when arriving from Everton.

David Moyes has defended his time in charge of Manchester United amid recent criticism. Former defender Rio Ferdinand has been critical of Moyes' short tenure at Old Trafford

He said: 'I look at it in many ways. They're very experienced players, they will have seen how good managers work so they'll see it differently - but I had to put my stamp on Manchester United.

'The big thing about Manchester United... Manchester United was never going to be a revolution, it was evolution and it was going to take time and it would be a slow change.

'It couldn't be a quick change because they had players that were getting a bit older and they were going to have to be changed around.

'When you look back I think people would say it was quite obvious it was going to take a bit of time for Manchester United to change things around.'

Ferdinand had previousl;y been critical of Moyes' brif reign and felt that he wasted the opportunity to build on Ferguson's legacy at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7655163/David-Moyes-hits-Rio-Ferdinand-criticism-Man-United-tenure.html
Old 27-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #422
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Everton and West Ham 'set to do battle over the signature of free agent David Moyes' if their respective managers can't stop the rot

* Everton, fresh from defeat to Norwich, are four points off the relegation zone
* West Ham aren't faring much better, sitting behind the Toffees by a point
* Reports suggest that both clubs could turn to Moyes if fortunes don't change

Everton and West Ham are set to do battle over the signature of free agent David Moyes if their respective managers cant stop poor runs of form that have left the clubs faltering in the Premier League.

The Toffees' Marco Silva and Manuel Pellegrini are under increasing pressure and if upcoming results don't go their way, both could be sacked according to The Mirror.

The publication also states that while both boards are backing their managers, they have former Everton boss Moyes at the top of their list should they need a replacement.

David Moyes could be set to return to the Toffees, more than six years after leaving the club

The 56-year-old Scot has been jobless since his interim spell with The Hammers ended with him steering them away from relegation in May last year.

Football Insider also reports that both clubs have 'held boardroom talks in the last 24 hours' on the matter and say sources from both said they have made 'preliminary contact' with Moyes to asses his interest.

Despite investing heavily over the summer Everton sit 16th in the Premier League table fresh from a 2-0 loss against Norwich - who are in the relegation zone.

Silva's managerial berth has seemed precarious for weeks now but he is set to take charge for Sunday's game at Leicester, despite his side sitting just four points above the relegation zone.

The Everton manager took charge of training on Tuesday morning as normal and was given a 'vote of confidence' for the upcoming games which could decide his future, namely Leicester away, Liverpool away and Chelsea at home.

Things haven't been much better down at the London Stadium, despite Manuel Pellegrini's side starting the season well.

They sit one place and one point behind Everton, plunging from fifth in the table in September.

Mirror Sport report that the club are 'deeply worried that they may have to take action to preserve the club’s Premier League status.'

Despite teetering on the edge of the relegation zone, the Chilean manager is said to not realise the extent of the problems, with his faith in faltering goalkeeper Roberto also frustrating club officials.

A date with Chelsea on Saturday before an assignment away at Wolves and a home fixture with Arsenal could prove crucial for Pellegrini, 66.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7729199/Everton-West-Ham-set-battle-signature-free-agent-David-Moyes.html
Old 05-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #423
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes ready and waiting to make sensational return to Everton if Marco Silva is sacked in wake of damning Merseyside derby defeat... and he could even go TODAY

* David Moyes is ready and waiting to replace Marco Silva as Everton manager
* Pressure increased on Silva after a devastating 5-2 Merseyside derby defeat
* Silva could be sacked as early as Thursday morning with decisions being made

David Moyes is waiting in the wings to make a return to Everton as and when Marco Silva's reign as manager is ended.

The Portuguese looked a broken man on Wednesday night following a 5-2 defeat in the Merseyside derby that prompted a furious reaction from Everton supporters.

Marcel Brands, Everton's Director of Football, was deep in conversation with Alexander Ryazantsev, major shareholder Farhad Moshiri's right hand man, and the only question is when Silva's 18-month tenure comes to an end. An announcement could even happen as early as Thursday morning.

Moyes, who is ready to start work immediately and could bring popular former player Tim Cahill back as part of his coaching staff, had a successful 11-year stint in charge at Goodison Park from March 2002 to May 2013.

Everton have been making plans behind the scenes for a number of weeks following a dreadful run of form that has seen them plunge into the bottom three and has led to confidence draining from the squad.

Mark Hughes was put forward to Moshiri – who has spent £33.4million on compensation to sacked managers in the last four years – as a possible solution but Moyes's knowledge of the club is likely to prove crucial.

David Moyes ready to return to Everton should the club make the decision to sack Marco Silva. The under-fire boss saw pressure ramped up after a damning 5-2 Merseyside derby defeat. Moyes had a successful 11-year stint in charge at Goodison Park from March 2002 to May 2013

Silva has faced relentless questions about his future during the past month but, for the fifth consecutive press conference, he responded with the same answer when asked whether he could continue.

'I am not the right person to talk to you about the situation,' said Silva. 'I cannot answer to you. Since I joined the club and until the last day I am here I will always be 100 percent professional, giving my best every single day.

'I understand why the questions are coming. If we are winning all the games, you are not asking them. It is not for me to take those situations. I don't like to talk after every single match about my future.'

Everton's defending was dreadful during the first half and Liverpool could have scored more than four in the opening 45 minutes.

Silva changed from a back five to a back four in the 34th minute when he substituted Djbiril Sidibe but he insisted tactics were not to blame.

'It was a bad game for us, really bad night as well,' said Silva.

'They deserved the three points, no doubt and we were not good enough. The way we started the game, the way we conceded the goal, the five goals and the more chances they had.

'Part of the moments, part of the third goal, after the offensive corner for us. Always they arrive quicker than us. The way we concede the goal was not good enough. We should do better, be more brave and win some challenges.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7757651/David-Moyes-ready-waiting-make-sensational-return-Everton-Marco-Silva-sacked.html
Old 11-12-2019, 09:15 AM   #424
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes 'set for Everton return' after Vitor Pereira pulled out of running to take over from Marco Silva

* David Moyes is reportedly back in the frame to return as Everton manager
* Moyes was in charge at Everton for 11 years before succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson
* If appointed, his first game would be a return to Old Trafford at the weekend

David Moyes appears set for a sensational return as Everton manager, according to The Times.

It comes after the favourite to replace Marco Silva, Vitor Pereira, pulled out of the running on Tuesday to concentrate on his current job in China.

Moyes left Everton in 2013 after 11 years in charge of the club to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, but lasted less than 12 months.

If appointed his first game would mark a return to Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.

The 56-year-old could be appointed on an interim basis, with the possibility of a longer-term contract, according to the report.

Owner Farhad Moshiri has reportedly taken personal charge of identifying Silva's replacement, and has landed on Moyes with Pereira no longer being considered.

Pereira, who was previously interviewed for the role of Everton manager in May 2013, received a counter-offer from Shanghai, where he earns a staggering £19million per season.

David Moyes appears set for a sensational return as Everton manager, according to reports. Moyes was in charge at Goodison Park for 11 years before joining Manchester United in 2013

Vitor Pereira has ruled himself out of the running to become Everton's next manager

'It's always an honour and I am utterly grateful to be considered on a list by a club that I have so much respect for,' Pereira said. 'At this point I am still the coach of SIPG, a club close to my heart in a country that is growing immensely in football.

'Currently I am not in a position to make any other commitments. I cannot decide now, I need time to think and plan my future by looking to all the options I have. It's a league I love and, yes, for sure, I would consider an opportunity in the future.'

Duncan Ferguson was placed in caretaker control and oversaw a 3-1 victory over Chelsea at Goodison Park that took the struggling Toffees out of the relegation zone.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7778933/David-Moyes-set-Everton-return-Vitor-Pereira-pulled-running.html
Old 30-12-2019, 05:50 AM   #425
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

David Moyes Manajer Baru West Ham United
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Jakarta - David Moyes ditunjuk jadi manajer terbaru West Ham United, untuk menggantikan Manuel Pellegrini yang dipecat pada akhir pekan kemarin.

"West Ham dengan bangga mengonfirmasi bahwa David Moyes telah kembali ke klub sebagai manajer tim utama," demikian pernyataan resmi West Ham pada situsnya, Senin (30/12/2019).

Moyes ditunjuk sebagai manajer untuk menggantikan Pellegrini. Pelatih asal Chile itu diberhentikan setelah The Hammers dipecundangi Leicester City 1-2 dalam lanjutan Liga Inggris.

Di West Ham, David Moyes dapat kontrak berdurasi 18 bulan. Dia akan langsung memimpin Mark Noble cs saat menghadapi Bournemouth pada 2 Januari mendatang.

Ini adalah kali kedua Moyes jadi manajer West Ham. Pada November 2017 dia dapat kontrak jangka pendek dari manajemen klub. Mantan manajer Everton dan Manchester United ini sukses mengangkat West Ham keluar dari zona degradasi dari bertahan di Premier League. Tapi saat musim berakhir, dia tak ditawari perpanjangan kontrak.

"David sudah membuktikan dalam periode yang singkat dengan klub ini bahwa dia mampu memberikan hasil. Kami percaya dia akan mulai menggerakkan klub ini ke arah yang tepat, untuk kali kedua," yakin chairman West Ham, David Sullivan.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 08:52 AM   #426
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He seems to be that right man': Rio Ferdinand backs his former Manchester United boss David Moyes to succeed at West Ham

* Rio Ferdinand has backed David Moyes to succeed in charge of West Ham
* West Ham are out of the FA Cup and are currently in 17th in the Premier League
* Ferdinand says captain Mark Noble has spoken positively to him about the club

Rio Ferdinand has backed his former Manchester United manager David Moyes, calling him the 'right man' for West Ham.

Moyes is heading into a pivotal week for the Hammers featuring a London Stadium double header, starting with Wednesday's visit of runaway league leaders Liverpool before they host fellow strugglers Brighton on Saturday.

Moyes made an immediate impact after being re-appointed as Manuel Pellegrini's successor, inspiring West Ham to a 4-0 win against Bournemouth in his first game in charge.

picture upload url
Rio Ferdinand has backed ex-Manchester United boss David Moyes to succeed at West Ham. Moyes has won two, drawn and lost three of his six games since he returned to West Ham

Only one more victory, at Gillingham in the FA Cup third round, has followed though and they were knocked out in round four by West Brom on Saturday.

Hammers academy graduate and former England captain Ferdinand said: 'You just need someone you can relate to and who you can believe in and trust and you want to play for and David Moyes at this moment seems to be that right man.'

West Ham are out of the relegation zone only on goal difference and Ferdinand said: 'There's huge scope to climb the table. A couple of wins and you jump four or five or six places so that's all you have to think about.

'That's the motivation, that's the incentive for these players: to get a little bit of momentum in this team and you're in a different position in the league, so it's all to play for.'

Mark Noble was fuming following West Ham's FA Cup exit but Ferdinand insisted West Ham's captain has been more upbeat in their conversations.

'I've spoken to Nobes who's obviously a friend of mine at West Ham and immediately he's said they can feel the structure a lot more at this club and the players are enjoying it,' Ferdinand said.

'Progression is what the club are looking for, progression and stabilisation in this league and then move on from next season.

'At the end of the day big money has been spent here at West Ham. Huge money has been spent and the investment (nearly £215m net since 2016) is there.

'It's about getting it right, the right recruitment, the right players to come in and blend with the players they've got.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7935545/Rio-Ferdinand-backs-former-Manchester-United-boss-David-Moyes-succeed-West-Ham.html
Old 16-03-2020, 11:31 AM   #427
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes now out of seven-day isolation after coronavirus scare having embraced Mikel Arteta before West Ham's clash with Arsenal

* David Moyes embraced Mikel Arteta when West Ham visited Arsenal on March 7
* Arteta was announced as having had a positive test for coronavirus on Thursday
* Moyes went into self-isolation for seven days and has completed the precaution
* The experienced Premier League coach had shown no symptoms of coronavirus

David Moyes is out of the self-isolation he entered as a result of embracing Arsenal counterpart Mikel Arteta before and after the Premier League meeting between his West Ham side and the Gunners eight days ago.

Arteta became the most high-profile name in English football to announce they had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday, causing Moyes to enter self-isolation as a precaution.

Moyes had shown no coronavirus symptoms and the recommended seven-day period of quarantine since his contact with Arteta has now passed.

The remainder of West Ham's season is in jeopardy after the Premier League postponed all matches until April 4 due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking at the end of February about his club's response to the outbreak, Moyes said: 'We had a discussion – we took a decision to supply all of the players with hand gel, which they carry in their cars and travel with.

'They can keep using it as often as they can to make sure that their hands are clean. This is the advice we're getting from our medical team.

'Also, in the building we've agreed no fist pumps or shaking hands at the moment. We're all happy with that.'

David Moyes hugged Mikel Arteta five days before Arteta was announced to have coronavirus. The West Ham coach entered into self-isolation as a precaution on Friday but is now out again. Moyes had overseen an order to issue his players with hand gel and had outlawed handshakes

Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has also revealed a positive test for coronavirus, with clubs set to hold an emergency meeting on Thursday to decide how the season might be completed.

West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady caused controversy on Saturday by arguing that the Premier League should declare the season 'null and void' if the pandemic fails to ease.

The Hammers are clear of the relegation zone on goal difference with nine matches left to play, meaning that their top-flight status would be assured if the current campaign was abandoned.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8114159/David-Moyes-coronavirus-isolation-West-Ham-boss-embraced-Arsenal-manager-Mikel-Arteta.html
Old 24-09-2020, 09:59 AM   #428
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He had a sore throat but he put it down to the fact that he shouts a lot': West Ham owner David Sullivan reveals David Moyes had no idea he had coronavirus after Hammers boss and two other players tested positive

* West Ham were rocked by three positive cases of coronavirus on Tuesday
* David Moyes, Issa Diop and Josh Cullen tested positive ahead of Hull match
* All three immediately left the London Stadium and returned home on Tuesday
* West Ham won but headlines were dominated by decision to let game go ahead

West Ham owner David Sullivan has revealed that David Moyes thought nothing of his 'sore throat' before the Hammers boss and two other players tested positive for coronavirus.

The Hammers were rocked just moments before their Carabao Cup third round tie against Hull on Tuesday night when Moyes, plus Issa Diop and Josh Cullen, tested positive for Covid-19 within an hour of the match.

The clash still went ahead, with West Ham winning 5-1, but the headlines were dominated by the decision to give the game the green light despite the risk that the virus could pass.

West Ham manager David Moyes tested positive for coronavirus before the match vs Hull. Issa Diop also tested positive for coronavirus as West Ham were rocked before Tuesday's game

And on Wednesday morning, Sullivan gave some insight into the news of the small outbreak within the Hammers camp.

Sullivan told talkSPORT: 'What we do in the Premier League, every team we are tested three times a week during pre-season and we are now tested once a week so we were all tested on Monday.

'The results came through at literally 6:30/6:45 last night and unfortunately two of the players tested positive, so the manager had to juggle the the team with who was there and then had to go home and self-isolate, as did the two players.

'And then the whole team will be retested today to see if we have any more casualties. All the players are fine, I mean they have slightly sore throats.

'The manager actually was on fine form this morning, he has had a slight sore throat for a couple of days but he put it down to the fact that he shouts a lot.

'He is a pretty hands on manager, coach and he is on the training pitch, screaming and shouting. And he said look "I do get a sore throat occasionally, so I thought nothing of it". It’s just a minor sore throat and hopefully it doesn’t get worse.'

Josh Cullen has also contracted the virus alongside both Moyes and Diop at London Stadium. Hammers owner David Sullivan (centre) revealed Moyes had no idea that he had coronavirus

'I think he has to self-isolate for 10 days under the guidelines. We had them all retested last night with a slight hope they test negative and it’s what they call a false positive. But since they have slight sore throats, you have to think every possibility that they do have the virus unfortunately.'

The trio were within the match 'bubble' at the London Stadium when they learnt of their positive tests at 6.20pm, before leaving the ground immediately.

Diop and Cullen had both been named in the initial West Ham starting XI when the team lists dropped at 6.30pm, ahead of an update at 6.47pm that they had been replaced by Harrison Ashby and Jack Wilshere.

The EFL confirmed to Sportsmail that the decision to go ahead was made by the two clubs' medical departments in consultation with two off-site EFL doctors, and that protocols had been followed. They also pointed to evidence that the risk of transmission between players outdoor is low.

Alan Irvine, who stood in for Moyes, said: ‘At 6.20pm we suddenly got some info. Immediately at that point you’re thinking we've got a game in an hour and 10 minutes so we had to focus on that, and that's what we did. We had to pick a different team. I had a chat with the players, explained the situation and then we got on with the game.

‘There was contact in so far as we were in the same area as David. We'd been at the stadium, as we usually get there one hour and 45 to two hours before, so we had been around.

'We were shocked by the news because we have had so many tests and not had any positive. We do know that the tests are not completely accurate so we will wait and see what happens.’

The fact the game went ahead, even with protocols being followed, raised eyebrows on a day when plans for crowds to return to sporting events in October were shelved by the government amid a rise in coronavirus cases.

A West Ham statement said Moyes, Diop and Cullen were ‘asymptomatic’, but there will now be doubts over their Premier League clash with Wolves on Sunday, while Moyes and the players will have to isolate for 10 days in line with national regulations.

The Premier League are understood to be monitoring the situation. Hull will face Northampton in League One on Saturday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8763533/West-Ham-owner-David-Sullivan-reveals-David-Moyes-no-idea-coronavirus.html
Old 24-09-2020, 11:29 PM   #429
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

GWS Om David Moyes.
Biar bisa segera berada di pinggir lapangan lagi.
Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 12:25 AM   #430
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga cepat sembuh ya Pakde Moyes
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 238
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, Abi Nazhifa, adelberth, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, akbardinata, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, amienz_muhamad, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arif VDS, arik_, aris_33, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, babol, bang_zak, beckz_on7, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cintaoven, clsenz, CRj, Darwin Sukendar, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Desky, De_Silvia, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dudut jr, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edroid, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, erland_lie, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatikh, Febribule, febyrc, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, firman_A, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ib17u mancunian, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jalanjalanyuk, jaxians, Jhein KimberLys, jifortin, JustUnited, keanOehlers, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rgnar, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, RVP20, Ryan Smith, sen, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Sir Suwie, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Supernan, syaeful28, syahrizal, tasho, taufikdevil, theater of dream, toge, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, viki_manchunian, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, widihendrik, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku