United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 01-10-2019, 09:52 AM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fred

'I've not seen really anything of him in the 12 months he's been here to justify the price tag': Gary Neville slams Fred's contributions as £52m flop continues to struggle at Manchester United

* Midfielder Fred came of the bench for Manchester United in draw with Arsenal
* The £52million signing has been disappointing in the year since joining the club
* Gary Neville questioned what sort of role the Brazilian played within the team

Gary Neville slammed Manchester United midfielder Fred and admitted he felt the Brazilian was not worth his hefty £52million price tag during their 1-1 draw against Arsenal.

Having joined from Shakhtar Donetsk in June 2018, Fred has failed to impress at Old Trafford and has made only 29 appearances in 15 months - scoring one goal.

He was introduced as a 74th-minute substitute in Manchester United's stalemate with the Gunners, prompting Neville to question what the 26-year-old brought to the team.

Manchester United midfielder Fred has failed to earn a starting place in a year at the club. Gary Neville admitted that he did not know what Fred brought to the Old Trafford midfield

Asked where Fred fits in at the club, Neville told Sky Sports: 'I’m not sure. I’m not sure. I’ve not seen really anything of him in the 12 months he’s been here to justify the price tag.

'I think there’s been flashes – I thought he played a really good game away at PSG in the Champions League when Manchester United had that wonderful night.

'He looks like he takes the ball, he’s tidy on it but I don’t see a goalscorer, I don’t see a defensive midfield player, I don’t see a runner. I’m not quite sure what I see.

'Essentially for £60million, you’d like to fit into one of those categories.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7522471/Gary-Neville-slams-contribution-Fred-52m-flop-continues-struggle-Manchester-United.html
Old 01-10-2019, 10:23 AM   #52
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Pemain mahal berikutnya yang flop di MU nih...
Apa karena memang jarang dimainkan ya??
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 06:44 AM   #53
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sejak Awal Fred Tidak Diinginkan di MU
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Jose Mourinho dikabarkan tidak menginginkan Manchester United merekrut Fred. Mourinho menyetujui transfer Fred karena terpaksa.

Gelandang Brasil itu direkrut MU setelah ditebus seharga 52 juta paun dari Shakhtar Donetsk pada musim panas 2018. Selama setengah musim di bawah arahan Mourinho, Fred hanya dimainkan delapan kali di Liga Inggris dengan menjadi starter sebanyak enam kali.

Mourinho kemudian digantikan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pada Desember 2018. Peruntungan Fred pun tidak kunjung berubah karena sampai kini hanya dimainkan 20 kali di semua ajang bahkan tercatat delapan kali tidak masuk skuat.

Sedangkan di musim 2019/2020, Fred baru sekali dimainkan sebagai starter di Premier League saat MU dikalahkan Newcastle United 0-1. Pemain berusia 26 tahun itu kalah bersaing dengan Scott McTominay dan Andreas Pereira. Keputusan MU mendaratkan Fred pun tidak jarang dikritik.

Menurut laporan The Athletic, transfer Fred memang tidak dikehendaki oleh Mourinho sejak awal. Pasalnya, Mourinho sesungguhnya menginginkan bek tengah baru, namun justru dibelikan Diogo Dalot, Lee Grant, dan Fred.

Manajer Portugal itu sesungguhnya bisa-bisa saja menolak perekrutan pemain MU, tapi pada akhirnya menerima Fred. Mourinho terpaksa menyetujui transfer Fred karena dia merasa tidak akan mendapatkan pemain tengah sama sekali jika menolak.

Kini Fred mungkin saja akan mengakhiri kariernya di Old Trafford lebih cepat. Solskjaer dikabarkan berniat melego Fred dan Nemanja Matic di bursa musim dingin.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #54
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Fred will take Paul's position for a while and he's been brilliant for us': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer backs £52m star to fill void left by injured Pogba after Roy Keane criticised Brazil midfielder

* Paul Pogba is expected to be out of action until the beginning of December
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Fred will step up to the plate in his absence
* The Manchester United manager has also been impressed with Andreas Pereira

Ole Gunnar Solskajaer has challenged Fred to step up and fill the gap left by Paul Pogba at Manchester United while the Frenchman recovers from injury.

The United boss confirmed after Sunday's win at Norwich that Pogba is set to be out until December after missing eight of the last 10 games with an ankle problem.

Fred has started four of the five matches since Pogba last played against Arsenal a month ago, and has at last shown signs of improvement after a difficult start at United.

Manchester United midfielder Fred will start in the absence of the injured Paul Pogba

But the Brazilian still has a long way to go to justify the £52million transfer fee United paid Shakhtar Donetsk for him 17 months ago, and was the subject of a brutal putdown by former Old Trafford skipper Roy Keane at the weekend.

Asked on Sky Sports if his old club should sign Christian Eriksen from Tottenham, Keane said: 'Not if I was the manager of Manchester United. He won't make Manchester United better, but having said that Man United bought Fred!'

Solskjaer remains positive, however, and hopes Fred will continue to improve as United wait for Pogba's return, and also praised the club's other Brazil international Andreas Pereira for his performances in recent games.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been impressed with the performances of Fred and Andreas Pereira

'There is no use talking about who is not going to be here for a long, long time, because he is not going to come on the pitch and help us until he is fit,' said the United manager.

'Paul's been brilliant and he is a creative midfielder that we need, but then it is up to the others to step up. Fred will probably take Paul's position for a while now and that's been brilliant for us.

'The two Brazilians, Fred and Andreas, are going to be important for us. Scotty (McTominay) was excellent against Norwich, but Scotty is a different player.

'Andreas has grown in the last few games. His energy, running and chasing, he is a different sort of No.10. He can play also in the central positions, so I am delighted with him. Great professional, great attitude. He does his job to the best of his abilities.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7625473/Manchester-United-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-backs-Fred-Paul-Pogba-void.html
Old 15-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Trust from the manager is important and I feel I have this': Fred admits Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's backing is behind his improved Manchester United form

* Fred has admitted Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's support is behind his improved form
* The Manchester United midfielder struggled in his first season at Old Trafford
* Solskjaer has played him in the absence of Paul Pogba and Fred has produced

Manchester United midfielder Fred has admitted Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's support is the reason behind his improved form.

The Brazilian struggled to adapt to English football after arriving from Shakhtar Donetsk for £50million last summer, enduring a tough first campaign at Old Trafford.

But, in the absence of Paul Pogba in recent weeks, Fred has been given more game time and repaid Solskjaer's faith with a series of fine displays.

Speaking about what is behind his improved form, Fred told The Athletic: 'The trust from the manager is important and I feel I have this.

'I just want to continue doing what I'm doing, playing well and starting the games — but I want to score, too. I came close [against Brighton] and hit the bar but I'll keep working until this happens.

'I'm very happy, firstly because we won but also because we're getting some rhythm and we're doing well in the cups.

'But we needed to do better in the league. We just have to carry on fighting so that we reach the Champions League.

Fred thinks Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's support is behind his improved Manchester United form. He has started nine of United's last 12 games across all competitions, impressing throughout

'I'm feeling better than I've ever felt since moving to England. All I ever wanted was to play regularly and now that I'm doing that, there's no doubt my confidence is higher and that helps any player.'

Fred was signed by Jose Mourinho but following his sacking struggled for game time under Solskjaer, making just seven Premier League starts between December and the end of the season.

He has become a more influential figure for United in recent weeks though, starting five successive Premier League matches.

His most recent display saw him named man-of-the-match in the comfortable 3-1 win over Brighton.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7684367/Fred-admits-Solskjaers-backing-improved-Manchester-United-form.html
Old 09-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #56
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's sad. Skin colour shouldn't matter': Manchester United star Fred speaks out after allegedly suffering racial abuse from a City supporter in derby win

* Fred has spoken out after allegedly being racially abused in Manchester derby
* A City supporter appeared to make monkey chants towards the United star
* The fan has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order
* Fred said: 'It's unfortunate this happened... we can't give these people attention'
* City fan accused of racially abusing Fred denies he made racist gestures

Manchester United midfielder Fred has admitted he is deeply saddened that racism still exists in football after a City fan allegedly made monkey chants towards him during Saturday's derby at the Etihad Stadium.

Anthony Burke, 41, was arrested by Greater Manchester police on Sunday morning on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order, though he has denied it on Facebook.

Widely-shared footage appeared to show the City supporter making monkey gestures towards United's Fred and Jesse Lingard in the second half of the game.

Fred has spoken out after allegedly suffering racial abuse in Saturday's Manchester derby

Speaking about the incident, Fred told The National: 'It is unfortunate that this happened. It also happened to me in Ukraine with some friends of mine. I only saw it after the game today. It's sad. Skin colour should not matter. But we have to raise our heads, we cannot give them attention when there is so much beauty to see.'

The Brazilian midfielder was also pelted with missiles, including cigarette lighters, when he went to take a corner in the same part of the Etihad Stadium during United's 2-1 victory.

'It's something difficult,' he added. 'We just want to play football, to do the best for our team and our supporters. It's the same for both teams.

'You shouldn't have to worry about what is happening outside the pitch but someone threw something at me and it hit me.'

Fred was hit by an object hurled from the crowd as he prepared to take a corner by home fans. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claims the fan should 'never be allowed into a football ground again'

City were quick to issue a statement on Saturday night saying that they would work with the police regarding the alleged racial abuse that took place.

They added that the offender, should he be identified, would be banned for life from the Etihad Stadium.

City manager Pep Guardiola said he supported the club's actions while United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer described the fan's actions as 'unacceptable'.

He added: 'The fella must be ashamed of himself…he should never be let in a football ground again.'

The Football Association will also investigate allegations of the horrific racist abuse.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7769321/Manchester-Utd-star-Fred-speaks-allegedly-suffering-racial-abuse.html
Old 22-01-2020, 12:51 AM   #57
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FRED'S DISPLAY AT ANFIELD IS A POSITIVE IN DEFEAT

The defeat to Liverpool was tough to take, yet there are a handful of positives to extract from Sunday’s Premier League match at Anfield, including Fred's performance in central midfield.

With Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay both injured, the combative Brazilian has become an important player this season, required to step up for the team, and at the weekend he started his ninth consecutive match in all competitions.

There were no signs of tiredness, though, as Fred displayed his relentless work ethic against an all-action Liverpool side.

He covered more distance than any other player on the pitch, registering 11.67 km, with influential home captain Jordan Henderson a close second on 11.49 km.

The diminutive no.17 also topped the statistical charts in our squad for touches of the ball (96), passes (71), successful passes (56), possession gains (13), interceptions (4) and tackles (3).

Fred also registered two shots at goal and forced a decent save from Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson early in the second half, after positively driving up the pitch as his side fought for an equaliser.

Many supporters acknowledged Fred’s display with positive social media posts and, as you can read below, the former Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder and Brazil international was also praised by his manager and peers.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: “I’m very pleased with Fred. He's a top, top performer. All the supporters can see now why we believe in him. He covers every blade of grass on the pitch and wins challenges. Of course he is more confident on the ball.”

Nemanja Matic: “It’s great to play next to him. He played a great game. He always gives his best, fighting for the team, exactly what I try to do. We will continue to do our work - we’re working every day for this club and in three days, against Burnley, we have the chance to show that we are better than this result.”

Speaking on MUTV, our trio of pundits also offered praise for Fred's performance...

Louis Saha: “The midfield area is not an easy place to be at Anfield, because you have bodies around you all of the time and you have to be under pressure, but Fred managed to hold the ball, he managed to pass forward, be in the forward positions as well and I thought he combined well with Nemanja Matic at some points. He was the Fred that we want in that midfield.”

Ben Thornley: “I thought that, in Fred, we probably had the outstanding player on the park. He worked brilliantly defensively, and offensively he was the instigator of a lot that we did well.”

Danny Webber: “Fred was exceptional. He had all of the energy in the middle of the park, he took the game to them when he had the opportunity and he drove the ball forward whenever he could.”

Fred has so far featured in 27 of United's 32 matches across all competitions this season and, given the current situation with injuries in central midfield, he is almost certain to feature again in Wednesday's Premier League match against Burnley.

The manager is set to preview that game with a press conference, at a time to be confirmed.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-02-2020, 06:11 AM   #58
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga penghargaan "Player of the Month" bulan Januari ini bisa menjadi awal kesuksesan dan prestasi yang diraih Fred bersama United. Sukses selalu, Fred !!!

Old 09-02-2020, 06:35 PM   #59
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Fred: Skuat MU Belum Kompak dan Masih Egois
Bayu Baskoro - detikSport

Manchester - Fred mengungkapkan masalah yang ada di tubuh Manchester United saat ini. Menurutnya, para pemain masih belum kompak dan memiliki rasa ego yang besar.

Permainan MU yang masih naik turun di musim ini kerap mendapat sorotan. Dari lima pertandingan Liga Inggris terakhir, Setan Merah hanya menang sekali, seri sekali dan kalah tiga kali.

Skuat asuhan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer itu juga belum menembus zona empat besar hingga pekan ke-25 Premier League. MU saat ini masih berada di peringkat kedelapan klasemen Liga Inggris dengan 35 poin.

Melihat pencapaian MU saat ini, banyak yang menyebut jika perlu ada perubahan besar di dalam tubuh Setan Merah itu sendiri. Fred menjadi salah satu yang turut bersuara akan hal tersebut.

Menurutnya, MU harus lebih fokus untuk mencetak gol ketimbang memuaskan ego para pemain di lapangan. Selain itu, ia meminta rekan-rekan setimnya untuk lebih menyatu lagi dan tak bertindak sendiri-sendiri.

"Kami banyak kekurangan saat ini, pertama-tama kami perlu memikirkan hal-hal di lapangan. Kami sangat keteteran perihal kreativitas, terutama di lini tengah," kata Fred dikutip dari The Sun.

'Kami juga harus meningkatkan diri sebagai tim, kami punya masalah dalam tim kami yakni tidak memiliki 'mentalitas bersama'. Rasa ego para pemain juga menjadi soal dan kami harus menghentikan itu," dia menambahkan.

"Kami harus berpikir soal gol di pikiran kami, fokus ke sana dan maju terus. Kami mesti melakukannya bersama-sama dan saat ini beberapa pemain memiliki tujuan lain, ada pemain-pemain yang hanya mau menyelesaikan masalah sendirian dan itu jelas salah," Fred mengungkapkan.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:23 AM   #60
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘Our group lacks sticking together mentality… we have lots of problems’: Fred lays the boot into his Manchester United team-mates as he claims ‘vanity’ is also an issue at Old Trafford

* Brazilian midfielder Fred has spoken out on the issues facing Manchester United
* The 26-year-old admits creativity is lacking on the field and must be addressed
* Fred also made the candid admission that vanity has been an issue for the team
* United currently sit in eighth in the table, six points adrift of the top four

Manchester United midfielder Fred has accused his teammates of lacking ‘sticking together’ mentality and claimed some of them have ‘different objectives’.

The Brazilian opened up on issues plaguing the United dressing room with the team languishing outside of the top four.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men currently sit in eighth in the table, six points adrift of the top four Champions League places. Though Fred has been one of the stand-out performers of the campaign, he admits something has been going seriously amiss.

Midfielder Fred has given his view on what is going wrong at Old Trafford this season. The Manchester United man spoke openly on De Sola's Youtube channel to offer his thoughts

‘We are lacking a lot right now,' the midfielder told De Sola.

‘First of all we need to figure out things on the pitch, we are lacking creativity, especially in midfield.

‘We also need to improve as a group, our group lacks the “sticking together” mentality’, we have lots of problems.

‘There are a lot of discussion, every group has this sort of problem, but ours has this.

Things haven't been clicking for United, who find themselves six points adrift of the top four. The pressure is mounting on Ole Gunnar Solskajer, who is tasked with turning things around

‘Vanity is also an issue and we need to stop this and just run on the pitch.’

United are currently eighth, six points behind Chelsea in fourth, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer under pressure to secure Champions League football for next season.

Fred explained how he wants the team to come together in a bid to turn their season around.

‘We need to stick a goal inside our minds, focus on it and go forward,' he added.

‘We need to be on the same page and today some players have different objectives, there are players that just want to solve problems alone and this is wrong.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7981801/Fred-lays-boot-Man-United-team-mates-claims-vanity-Old-Trafford-issue.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
Andi Istiabudi, bang_zak, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, h-ANG, marsel david, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku