United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Club Watch

Old 02-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #1371
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barcelona - News and Rumors

Ivan Rakitic wants to create his own history at Barcelona after £14m move from Sevilla

* Croatia midfielder unveiled at the Nou Camp on Tuesday
* Rakitic starred at the World Cup in Brazil alongside Luka Modric

The lure of Barcelona was so great that Ivan Rakitic said yes 'quicker than on my wedding day' when offered the opportunity to join the La Liga giants.

Croatia's lynchpin was unveiled as the club's new signing on Tuesday after a £14million move from Sevilla.

Rakitic will wear the No 4 shirt, left vacant by Cesc Fabregas' £30m move to Chelsea last month.

After a year of stagnancy under Gerardo Martino before his eventual sacking, this is the kind of progressive capture to be applauded under new boss Luis Enrique.

There remain question marks surrounding the futures of several midfielders, while Fabregas has rocked up at Stamford Bridge, as a minor rebuilding job is well and truly on at the Nou Camp.

Despite failure on three fronts last season, the Catalans arguably remain a bigger drawer than rivals Real Madrid, a notion confirmed by Rakitic.

'When [Sporting director Andoni] Zubizarreta called me I said "yes" as quickly as I did on my wedding day,' the 26-year-old said.

'I can play as defensive midfielder. At every position, you need to understand what the coach wants. I'll try to do the best I can.

'I already talked a bit with Luis Enrique while I was at the World Cup. He's my boss now and it was important to hear from him.'

A recruitment drive is on as Enrique enters his first pre-season in charge, with Liverpool Luis Suarez very much on the club's agenda.

There is a common conception that the Uruguayan's apology for biting Giorgio Chiellini during the win against Italy was engineered by Barcelona, whose image of a well-rounded club could take something of a battering if they were to sign the serial offender.

They certainly aren't shy of talking about the potential new signing, either. Rakitic added: 'To have the character and strength to apologise in front of the world shows what a noble person he is.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2676383/Ivan-Rakitic-wants-create-history-Barcelona-14m-Sevilla-move.html
Old 04-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #1372
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Why Arsenal and Liverpool want to sign Alexis Sanchez: Barcelona and Chile forward has similar qualities to Luis Suarez who has style to suit Premier League

* Arsenal are interested in signing Alexis Sanchez for £32m
* Liverpool hoping to incorporate a deal into Suarez transfer to Barcelona
* 25-year-old's style suits the Premier League

When Alexis Sanchez was preparing to join Barcelona in 2011, his Udinese team-mate and close pal Antonio Di Natale told him: ‘Go to the Premier League instead, it will suit your style far more’.

That advice will have come back to the 25-year-old this summer as Barcelona usher him towards the exit to make way for Luis Suarez.

To say Sanchez has failed at the Nou Camp would be wrong: last season only Lionel Messi scored more goals for Barcelona in La Liga and only Diego Costa and Cristiano Ronaldo managed more in the entire division, but he has struggled to fit the Barca mould.

Transfer target: Arsenal and Liverpool are hoping to sign Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona this summer

Barcelona is the perfectly tailored suit for some players and a straitjacket for others. ‘I had to learn how to play football again. I couldn’t do what I did in Italy,’ he told El Pais last year.

Pep Guardiola was a fan because he saw in him someone who could play with his back to goal holding the ball up but who also had the pace to be played in behind a rivals’ defence.

But the job demanded sacrifice — no longer could he live up to the Nino Maravilla (Boy Wonder) nickname given to him in Italy as he took Udinese by storm, having arrived from River Plate in 2008, where he won the league under Diego Simeone.

At times he struggled against defences that always sit deep against Barcelona, allowing little space behind. ‘Sometimes I want to take people on but because the opposition is defending so deep I can’t and so I have to just play a pass back into midfield,’ he said.

There was also less scope for him to dominate and go where he saw fit on the pitch, as he did for Udinese and for the national team. When he said, ‘I work three times as hard for the Chile team as I do for Barcelona’, he wasn’t revealing a lazy side to his game, he was just illustrating how at the club there was far less freedom for him to move around the pitch.

At Liverpool or Arsenal, Brendan Rodgers or Arsene Wenger will be more willing to play to his tune. He will have the lead role that was never possible at Barcelona alongside Messi. Away from the spotlight of one of Europe’s most glamorous club he will also be more comfortable off the pitch. He is famous for being at a publicity shoot in Milan once and failing to notice the club’s chief executive Adriano Galliani at the table of a top city restaurant. The glitz of football’s who’s who tends to pass him by.

Luis Suarez vs Alexis Sanchez

Forget the claims that he might struggle to adapt in England. Those who know him well from his Serie A days say he is so driven and ambitious that he doesn’t choose a city to live in, instead he chooses a coach to play for.
‘Guardiola made me feel like a Ferrari,’ he said of the Barca coach who left only one season after Sanchez arrived.

If a Premier League coach can make him feel special again and can persuade him that he will be go back to being the Sanchez of old – the Alexis of Udinese where he still returns every summer to see old friends, then he will be convinced.

And if he joins Arsenal or Liverpool this summer, while he might not drag them single-handedly to within a whisker of the league title scoring 31 goals along the way, he will bring many of the same qualities possessed by Suarez.

His nickname as a boy growing up in Tocopilla in northern Chile was ‘Squirrel’ because he was always climbing trees or scaling buildings to retrieve lost footballs. He has that Suarez hyperactivity on the pitch. It has been suppressed at Barcelona and it needs to be tapped into again.

He will run all day for the cause, as one of the most famous stories from his days in Italy demonstrates. He lived near Udinese’s Stadio Friuli outside the city. One day he drove into the centre to go shopping and managed to lose his keys.

Instead of asking to be picked up or to be given a lift home he simply ran the four miles home to get a spare set of keys and then ran back to his car. Understand why that seemed the most logical thing for him to do and you begin to understand Sanchez.

The speed, skill and agression shown in his third season at Barcelona will mean some supporters are against the sale. He has suitors in Italy where he still has a home.

But the Premier League is calling and it seems this time he is about to listen to the advice of his friend Antonio.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2679915/Why-Arsenal-Liverpool-want-sign-Alexis-Sanchez-Barcelona-man-shine-Premier-League.html
Old 09-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #1373
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Lionel Messi can take his career goal tally to an incredible 400 when Barcelona meet Athletic Bilbao

* Lionel Messi is on the verge of scoring 400 goals for club and country
* Argentina international can each the figure with a brace against Athletic
* Messi has scored 356 goals for Barcelona and 42 for Argentina

Lionel Messi is on his verge of scoring his 400th goal for both club and country when Barcelona face Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.

Despite being only 27-years-old, the phenomenal forward has already amassed 398 goals - with Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo claiming with 'On Saturday against Athletic he can reach a figure only within reach of a genius'.

Messi has scored 356 goals for Barcelona and 42 for Argentina, including four in taking his country to the World Cup final where he was controversially named the best player at the tournament.

Milestone: Lionel Messi has a chance of scoring his 400th career goal against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday

Thumbs up: The Argentinian has scored an incredible 245 goals in 240 league games for Barcelona

The 27-year-old missed Argentina's recent 4-2 win over Germany in a repeat of the final during last week's international friendly after picking up a groin injury in Barcelona's defeat of Villarreal - but will be it to return against Athletic.

Messi scored a brace in Barcelona's opening game against Elche to get this season's tally underway.

He has scored an incredible 245 goals in 245 league games for Barcelona alone - taking him to fourth in the list of all time scorers in La Liga.

Although a relatively quiet season by his standards saw rival Cristiano Ronaldo awarded the Ballon d'Or last term, Messi did top the ratings in the latest FIFA 15 video game with a total score of 93 out of 100.

Meanwhile, new Argentina boss Gerardo Martino has slammed the level of media scrutiny directed at those who manage superstars such as Messi, claiming the joy is taken away from coaching such talent.

Martino suggests the enormous pressure and constant questioning surrounding Messi means coaches will be criticised regardless of the talisman's performances.

Quote:
MESSI GOAL BREAKDOWN
--------------------Apps-------Goals
Barcelona
League--------------240--------245
Domestic Cup---------xx---------39
Champions League----86---------67
World Club Cup--------4----------4
Super Cup-------------3----------1
Argentina-------------93---------42

Marked man: The Barcelona star has scored 67 goals foe his side in the Champions League

'When you get the chance to coach a footballer like Leo it's very difficult to be exempt from comments and rumours,' said Martino.

'In our time together at Barcelona, it was said he was saving himself for the World Cup. But in La Liga he scored about 30 goals.

'There were always questions about Leo, if he scored three goals then why had he scored three goals? If he scored one, then why had he only scored one? And if didn't score at all, it was the same.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2747714/Lionel-Messi-career-goal-tally-incredible-400-Barcelona-meet-Athletic-Bilbao.html
Old 17-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #1374
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Barcelona gear up for Champions League clash with Apoel Nicosia, as club announces main training ground will be renamed after late manager Tito Vilanova

* Barcelona face Apoel Nicosia in the Champions League on Wednesday
* The Catalan side will honour former manager Tito Vilanova by renaming their main training ground at the Ciutat Esportiva
* The ground will be known as 'Campo de Entrenamiento Tito Vilanova'
* The popular coach died in April from throat cancer, aged 45
* He won the La Liga title as Barcelona manager in 2012-13
* Lionel Messi and Neymar looked in good shape during Tuesday's session

Barcelona warmed up for their Champions League tie against Apoel Nicosia at their Ciutat Esportiva training ground on Tuesday, which will be renamed in honour of the club's late manager Tito Vilanova.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona's Board of Directors have approved a proposal to rename Barcelona’s main training pitch the ‘Campo de Entrenamiento Tito Vilanova’ to celebrate the popular former coach who died from throat cancer in April, aged 45.

The club felt it was during training where Vilanova did his best work, so this was an appropriate way of remembering him.

Lionel Messi (centre) and his Barcelona team-mates in action on Tuesday at the club's training ground which will be renamed in honour of Tito Vilanova

The Spaniard was held in high esteem throughout the club, and he led Barcelona to the La Liga title in 2012-13, his only season as manager.

That campaign was interrupted by cancer treatment in New York however, and the club legend succumbed to the disease earlier this year.

Vilanova was also Pep Guardiola's assistant between 2008 and 2012 when the Catalans won La Liga three times and two Champions League titles.

The date on which the club will officially rename the training ground has yet to be announced.

Barcelona have not won a major trophy since Vilanova's departure, but the players, including Lionel Messi and Neymar, looked relaxed in Tuesday's training session as the Catalans prepared to face Apoel Nicosia in Wednesday's Champions League clash.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2757692/Barcelona-main-training-ground-Tito-Vilanova.html
Old 08-10-2014, 10:49 AM   #1375
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Barcelona would have to leave La Liga if Catalonia breaks away from Spain as Xavi and Gerard Pique back referendum

* Spain's football league chief says Barca would technically have to leave La Liga if Catalonia becomes independent
* The country's law entitles only one non-Spanish territory - Andorra - to participate in the league
* Barca would have to play in a Catalan division with Espanyol
* There could be an independence referendum on November 9
* Xavi and Gerard Pique are in favour of the referendum taking place
* The current board are non-committal about it

Barcelona would not be allowed to play in La Liga if Catalonia broke away from Spain, the country's football league chief Javier Tebas said as tensions mounted in the region over the possibility of an independence referendum next month.

Tebas explained that the country's sports law entitles only one non-Spanish territory - Andorra - to legally participate in the league or other official competition, and FC Andorra already competes in the Spanish league system.

With La Liga already seen as a two-team competition (although Atletico Madrid won the title last season to break Real and Barca's nine-season long duopoly) the loss of the Catalan giants would be a huge blow for the league's competitiveness.

Spanish giants Barcelona would technically have to leave La Liga if Catalonia becomes independent

Gerard Pique (right) also supports the referendum and said the fact he is a Spanish international is irrelevant

'If Catalonia became independent, taking into consideration the Sports Law that would be enforced by the rest of Spain, Barcelona wouldn't be allowed to play,' Tebas, the president of the LFP, told a sports conference in Barcelona.

'There would have to be a change in the law made in the Spanish Parliament.

'Clearly if it happened then it would be detrimental for Spanish football to lose Barca.

'I can't imagine the LFP without Barca. In the same way as I can't imagine Catalonia without Spain, I can't see La Liga without Barca. Also if it did happen what would you call the league: the Spanish League or the Iberian League?'

The fact that Andorra - a tiny state straddling the Pyrenees Mountains that separate Spain from France - is allowed to play in the league creates a precedent however that could permit the Catalan clubs' eventual inclusion.

Xavi and Gerard Pique are among the Barca players who have come out in support of holding an independence referendum on November 9, following a September rally in Barcelona in favour of the vote, attended by 1.8 million people according to the police.

The Catalan government will decide by October 15 whether to hold a referndum.

'We have all the right in the world to vote. We need to vote, we need the people to show their opinions and I am in favour of the referendum obviously,' Xavi told a news conference.

Both he and Pique were or currently are Spain internationals and the latter says that he still gives his all when playing for La Roja.

'I am Catalan and I wanted to take part in the rally. I went with friends to have a good time with the other 1.8 million that were there,' Pique told reporters.

'There is no need to doubt me. I have played for the national team for 11 years and it is something different to be in favour of a referendum which is democratic. People should have the right to vote and this has nothing to do with the other.'

Politics have been interwoven with Barca almost since it was formed and is summed up by the team's motto: 'more than a club'.

The extent to which Barca has pushed the Catalan nationalist cause has depended on the board in power, but it always plays a central role in cultural life.

The current board, first under president Sandro Rosell and now Josep Maria Bartomeu, have taken a back-seat in the heated debate currently taking place in the region.

But Barca supporters aligned with former-president Joan Laporta are calling on the club to be more vocal in support of the referendum.

Laporta, who was president from 2003 to 2010, wanted the club to be at the forefront of Catalan nationalist politics, which angered many fans, particularly those from other parts of Spain who felt alienated.

A Barca spokesman was non-committal and said: 'It is a sensitive subject and the club won't get involved but the president is considering making a statement in the coming days.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2784022/Barcelona-leave-La-Liga-Catalonia-breaks-Spain.html
Old 07-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #1376
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Barcelona beat Chelsea to £29m signing of Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan... but new president could still cancel the deal

* Arda Turan has agreed a five-year deal with Barcelona
* Barcelona have option of selling Turn back to Atletico before July 20
* Barcelona's new president will be elected on July 18

Barcelona have reached an agreement with Atletico Madrid to sign midfielder Arda Turan for £29million (€41million).

The 28 year old had attracted interest from Chelsea and Manchester United but Barcelona have won the race to sign the versatile winger.

Barcelona will pay £24m upfront and £5m in add-ons for the Turkish international, who has signed a five-year deal.

Barcelona posted this mocked-up picture of Arda Turan in a club shirt after announcing a deal to sign him

The deal also includes the option for Barcelona to send the player back to Atletico before July 20 if the club's new president, who will be elected on July 18, does not want to confirm the deal.

Should that happen then Barcelona would lose 10 per cent - or £2.4m - of the fee they paid to Atletico.

Presidential candidate Josep Maria Bartomeu has claimed that manager Luis Enrique specifically asked the club to sign Turan.

Barcelona's managing commission are currently running the club until the upcoming elections and have approved the deal.

Should Turan stay he will not be able to play for Barcelona until the club's transfer ban - imposed for irregularities in signing young players - is lifted in January.

That ban has not stopped Barca, who won the Primera Division, Copa del Rey and Champions League last season, from recruiting Spanish winger Aleix Vidal on a permanent transfer from Sevilla last month.

Arda's arrival will strengthen Barca's midfield following the departure of veteran captain Xavi, who has joined Qatari club Al Sadd after 24 years with the Catalan giants.

Arda may not have quite as much experience of the Primera Division, but he was certainly a successful signing at the Vicente Calderon.

He joined Atletico from Gala in 2011 and went on to make 127 appearances for the Rojiblancos, winning the Europa League in his first season before clinching the Copa del Rey in 2012-13.

The following season saw Arda score three goals and set up four more in 30 league appearances as Atletico won their first Spanish league title in 18 years.

He started 28 league games as Atletico finished third in 2014-15 to qualify for next season's Champions League.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3151414/Barcelona-beat-Chelsea-signing-Atletico-Madrid-midfielder-Arda-Turan.html
Old 13-07-2015, 12:05 PM   #1377
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Arda Turan was unveiled as Barcelona's new £29million signing at a press conference on Friday

Turkey international Turan will not be able to play until the club's transfer ban is lifted in January
Old 15-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #1378
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

FIFA tak ijinkan rekrutan baru Barcelona (Arda Turan & Aleix Vidal) bermain utk Barcelona di laga Friendly
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 08:57 AM   #1379
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona bakal tandang ke bilbao nih di pekan pertama La Liga.
Semoga bisa menang di pekan pertama dan pekan-pekan selanjutnya.
Sementara El Classico akan tersaji di pekan ke-12, dimana Barcelona yang tandang duluan.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #1380
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Josep Maria Bartomeu terpilih sebagai Presiden Barcelona untuk 6 tahun ke depan.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adie fergie, Agianto, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, bangkit, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, clawrider6, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, Dhedy86, dhodoadrian, dian_egen, Diego, dudut, dulsun, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, ekomasihoke, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fickarardana, FirdaAnnisa, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, louis_ozhan, marvey, mcdani4, MCR7, Michel Riza, Mochamad Soleh, mspxxs4z, muhammad rere albani, NdeGue, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, puji purnawan, qlkeucoit67, Raihan_UKI27, Redsbusby, RerTuberrolla1, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, RPM, Ryan_lallo, sandra putri, sepatu_ancur, shiasss, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, united7, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, Welki red devils, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [UI]phy'kamikaze