United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 19-10-2016, 11:29 AM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: James Wilson

Dipinjamkan ke klub lain eeh malah cedera

WILSON KNEE INJURY FORCES RETURN

Manchester United striker James Wilson has returned to the club for an assessment on a significant knee injury sustained while on loan at Derby County.

The England Under-21 international suffered the injury during a training session on Monday ahead of the Rams' Championship clash with Brentford and is now back with the Reds.

The 20-year-old joined the East Midlands club on a season-long basis in August and has made three starts plus a further appearance as a substitute. He scored in the Checkatrade Trophy draw with Doncaster Rovers earlier this month.

Everybody at United wishes Willo a speedy recovery.

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #102
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Sayang seribu sayang, baru semusim bersinar selanjutnya langsung redup karena cedera. Di Derby County juga Wilson bermain 4x ga sekalipun cetak gol. Ada sih tapi gol semata wayang yang terjadi di tim U23-nya Derby.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:00 AM   #103
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

The Birthday Boy

Old 18-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #104
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga bisa masuk tim utama Unitd deh

WILSON LOOKING SHARP OUT IN AUSTRIA

James Wilson is back and one of the sharpest shooters of recent years at Reserves and Academy level has clearly lost none of his eye for a goal.

When we spoke to the Biddulph-born striker in March, as he continued to recover from a knee injury at the Aon Training Complex, he declared: "Hopefully, when I get back on the pitch, my finishing [ability] will still be there. I know it will be." Judging by the evidence at the training camp in Austria, he was right.

As our video suggests, he is capable of finding the far corner of the net with unerring accuracy and impressive regularity. During a round-robin tournament on Wednesday, he led his team, and was even charged with the responsibility of organising their warm-up exercises, before scoring within a matter of seconds in the first game. It is almost as though he has some innate ability to work these angles but shrugs off the suggestion it is anything out of the ordinary.

"I always find the corner," he smiles as we stroll back to the main base in Obertraun. "It's not a thing I think about too much, to be honest, I just kind of hit it and it goes there! If it carries on like that, I'm not going to complain."

The 21-year-old does not feel back to 100 per cent yet but this extensive training will help in that respect. His extra work does not go unnoticed by new Under-23s coach Ricky Sbragia, who can see what a role model Wilson has become, particularly for the youngest member of the group in Austria, Mason Greenwood, also a striker.

"I'm feeling stronger," says Wilson. I'm doing a lot of work and I'm feeling good. I felt I needed a bit more practice and the keepers were more than happy to help as we've got seven out here. It was good for me and the goalies as well to get back into the swing of things. It was just finishing from the edge of the box, set and finish, and it went rather well!

"It is good for the younger lads that I am about and they can see how I like to be some sort of role model and watch how I act but I'll let them determine what they think of me."

He is visibly more battle-ready for regular first-team football than when making his stunning two-goal introduction as a 18-year-old against Hull City during Ryan Giggs’ temporary spell in charge in 2014. Willo, then, was willowy and, despite his blistering pace, did not possess the physical presence he has now. It is that speed which also allows him to become an option as a wide forward, which he feels is crucial for any striker.

"I've been at the gym for what has probably been nine months now," he explains. "Gym sessions at least three or four times a week. It has helped me a lot and I'm noticing that in training. My legs are maybe still a bit off but definitely my upper body has surpassed what I was before.

"I think you have to be quite versatile in the modern game. If you can play on the wings, unless you're a real big target man, obvious players like Peter Crouch, who brings something extra to the team, I think you need to be quite versatile if you want to be playing games week in and week out.

"I can play more positions and it's not really an issue for me. It's just about getting a chance really."

So what does the future hold for Wilson? The injury problems that halted his progress are hopefully all behind him. "I'm taking it like any normal season now," he adds. "I know no injury comes at a good time but it was good there was no need to rush to get back before the end of the season. We just took it through into pre-season and, I think, timed it quite well with that even though it was a bit more extended. Better safe than sorry."

The next step is to return to action and then the club will decide the best option for 2017/18. "It depends what comes about really," he says. "I'll see what's happening with the first team because obviously we've brought in new signings. I just want to get back into it really, first and foremost keep on top of my legwork as that is the main thing. But all that extra work, the weeks and weeks of it, are definitely paying off."

If he does begin his comeback at Premier League 2 level, the early signs are he will soon be back in the groove and making up for lost time. We live in a fast-paced world where a spell on the sidelines can make players appear like forgotten men in the minds of some fans. Yet nobody who witnessed Willo terrorising defences at younger levels for United would ever write him off. Hopefully, he can show what we know he is capable of.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-10-2017, 12:28 AM   #105
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WILSON WAITS ON FUTURE AHEAD OF WINDOW

Manchester United striker James Wilson has told MUTV that a decision was taken to regain full fitness in the Reserves before considering another loan move away from the club.

The 21-year-old has had to be patient after recovering from a knee-ligament injury sustained a year ago during a spell with Derby County in the Championship. He has been part of Ricky Sbragia's Under-23 squad this term and, last Sunday, his shot led to Demi Mitchell's second goal in the 4-2 defeat at West Ham United but he was withdrawn in the 51st minute.

As several clubs showed an interest in obtaining his services in the summer, it is likely he will have suitors again in January but discussions will need to take place with the coaching staff before deciding the best course of action.

"I'm doing well at the moment," he told MUTV. "It's really nice to be back outside with the lads and just be around everyone. They've welcomed me back into the changing room really well and I'm enjoying my time, trying to get back fit and doing my best for the team.

"It's just about building your way back up to it by getting game time. That's the only time you can impress when managers and different people are coming to see you. They don't see you in training and that's the difference between training and games.

"The recovery is a process and I think I've dealt with it quite well mentally," he explained. "If you're not training for 90 minutes, which you can't always do, I think it's really hard to get that unique fitness you need for a full game. It's just a matter of keeping playing games and staying as fit as I can.

"I've listened to the advice of everyone around me and they have been brilliant throughout my process. I can't really describe it but it's like you really want to get out there. Yet you get little setbacks and how you deal with them is really important. The help from the people around the place is a massive part of that and they have definitely done brilliantly for me."

When asked whether a loan move could be on the cards in the New Year, he replied: "I don't see why not. Obviously, the summer transfer window has gone and there was a lot of interest. But the staff all came to an agreement that I would stay until January to build on what I've already worked for.

"So I think it's certainly a possibility. We'll just have to talk and have a few conversations with the manager and certain people around here. I'm not ruling it out but we'll come to an agreement over what needs to be done."

www.manutd.com
Old 08-01-2018, 12:48 PM   #106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United outcast James Wilson set to be given career lifeline by Sheffield United with loan spell

* Sheffield United are one point adrift of the Championship play-off places
* Blades boss Chris Wilder is looking to bring in attacking reinforcements
* Manchester United youngster James Wilson could be offered a loan move
* The 22-year-old was ruled out of last season with a cruciate ligament injury
* Wilson managed just five appearances for Derby before suffering the set back

Manchester United striker James Wilson could be offered a chance to revive his career at Championship high-flyers Sheffield United.

Wilson, 22, scored twice on his United debut under Ryan Giggs in 2014 but hasn’t played a first-team game since suffering an anterior cruciate knee ligament injury on loan at Derby 16 months ago.

He managed just five games for the Rams prior to the injury that saw him need surgery and sidelined for the majority of last season.

James Wilson could be offered a lifeline by Sheffield United in their push for the play-offs. The 22-year-old hasn't appeared for United since scoring on his debut in 2014 under Ryan Giggs after suffering a cruciate ligament injury while on loan with Derby last season

The forward also spent a season on loan at Brighton where he scored five goals in his 27 appearances on their way to the play-offs.

Blades boss Chris Wilder is keen to add firepower in January with his side just one point off the play-offs and will find out if a loan deal for Wilson is possible.

He has also agreed terms for £700,000 Southend midfielder Ryan Leonard.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5244849/Manchester-Uniteds-Wilson-set-Sheffield-United-loan.html
Old 11-01-2018, 01:24 AM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WILSON LOANED TO SHEFF UTD

Manchester United striker James Wilson has joined Championship side Sheffield United on loan for the remainder of the 2017/18 season.

The 22-year-old is this season's top goalscorer for Ricky Sbragia’s Under-23s, after recovering from a long-term knee injury that he suffered while out on loan at Derby County in October 2016.

The English centre-forward came through the ranks of the Academy and famously scored twice on his first-team debut, under the interim management of Ryan Giggs against Hull City in May 2014, before going on to net two more goals during Louis van Gaal’s spell as manager.

This will be Wilson's third loan spell in the Championship, after bagging five goals in 27 appearances at Brighton & Hove Albion during the 2015/16 season, prior to his spell at Derby being cut short by the aforementioned injury.

Chris Wilder’s Sheffield United currently sit seventh in England’s second tier and they are vying for successive promotions, after being crowned League One champions last term.

The Blades boss is excited to have Wilson on board: “James has a fantastic pedigree having come through the ranks at Manchester United and importantly has some good Championship experience," Wilder told the official Sheffield United website.

“He says he is raring to go and is the fittest he has ever been, so couple that with his undoubted ability and desire to impress, than I’m sure he will improve the group.”

A devastating finisher, Wilson is the second United player to make a temporary move to the Blades in the last 12 months after defender Joe Riley switched to Bramall Lane a year ago. The full-back played just twice before dislocating his shoulder during training and returning to the club.

Everyone at the club wishes James well at Sheffield United.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-01-2018, 04:38 PM   #108
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Semoga di club sementaranya dedek wilson dapet jam bermain yang lebih dan balik" tidak cidera lagi

skil bertambah dong pastinya
Old 14-08-2018, 09:40 AM   #109
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United outcast James Wilson joins Aberdeen in season-long loan move in bid to kickstart career

* James Wilson will go on loan from Manchester United for a fourth time
* Striker has previously been at Brighton, Derby County and Sheffield United
* Injuries have stunted 22-year-old's progress since scoring on United debut

Manchester United youngster James Wilson has completed his season-long loan move to Aberdeen in a bid to get his career back on track.

The 22-year-old was once seen as the next breakout star in the United youth system after scoring twice on his debut under caretaker boss Ryan Giggs in 2014.

Former United boss Louis van Gaal once described Wilson as 'one of the brightest young English prospects' but injuries and the emergence of Marcus Rashford have since stunted his progress.

Aberdeen have snapped up Manchester United striker James Wilson on a season-long loan

Wilson will wear the No 9 shirt during his season-long loan spell at Pittodrie

Wilson admitted he was flattered by Aberdeen's interest which he only found out about in the last few weeks through Manchester United's Under 23s manager.

'Ricky Sbragia told me of the interest three to four weeks ago,' Wilson told Aberdeen's RedTv channel. 'Since then I've heard there has been interest for a while, like six to 12 months, which is nice.

'I felt like it was the right decision to make. I spoke to the manager on the phone, how he plays, his philosophy and his plans for me going forward for the season.'

The striker will be hoping to kickstart his career with his fourth loan move away from United

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes was also pleased to have secured a major target and that the striker had chosen to make the move to the Scottish Premiership.

'I am absolutely delighted to secure James on a season-long loan as he is a player I feel will very quickly become an important member of the squad for us, McInnes told Aberdeen's website.

'He is a real quality player, who I think will suit the way we play, and, having spoken to him, I think he sees this move as a real opportunity for him.

'There were other clubs interested in taking James but he feels this is the right place for him to continue his development.

'I'd also like to thank Manchester United for the part they played in making the loan happen.'

Wilson's career progress was slowed by an anterior cruciate ligament injury while on loan at Derby, in between loan spells at Brighton & Hove Albion and at Sheffield United last term, where the striker scored once in nine appearances.

His form at Aberdeen could make or break his career with his United contract up at the end of the season, although the club do have an option to extend that by a year.

United are expected to pay much of Wilson's wages while on loan in Scotland which stands at around £30,000 per week.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6054595/Manchester-Uniteds-James-Wilson-joins-Aberdeen-season-long-loan.html
Old 14-08-2018, 04:17 PM   #110
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Sukses terus buat James Wilson, semangat

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adiburrahman, adnan44, agaVan, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, Ardiey11, asdf4891, asririzky, bang_zak, Bengzimare, benkham23, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, daniinad, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, Dick91, Dodi Hakim, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, erickchu, erwin liamata, eyeofday, ezr, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, franky winata, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, harsyaoesman, HenryRooney07, hetims, hikamhujaj, hombreng, id4y, idham, illang, irfan_thered, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Juni HW, Lang25, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, mochies5, Muzen Sebastian, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nu_reccayasha, oldark, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, prahmono, Pure_red, raflyandreas, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, ricardo_mk, ridhoanjiko, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkyawan, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, ryanfaisl, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, syadar, tasho, terrolax, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku