United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-10-2018, 06:44 AM   #141
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Lukaku Lebih Malas Berlari Dibandingkan Penyerang-Penyerang Ini
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Daya jelajah striker Manchester United, Romelu Lukaku, masih kurang. Setidaknya, dia lebih malas berlari dibandingkan penyerang-penyerang ini.

Lukaku sudah bermain sebanyak 60 kali untuk MU dan timnas Belgia di sepanjang 2018. Oleh karena itu, dia disebut butuh istirahat apalagi sudah paceklik gol dalam lima pertandingan.

Tapi, data The Sun memperlihatkan bahwa Lukaku harus bekerja lebih keras lagi. Dia sudah bermain dalam tujuh pertandingan bersama The Red Devils, dengan total bermain 563 menit.

Sudah sebanyak empat gol berhasil disumbangkan oleh Lukaku, dua dibukukan ke gawang Burnley.

Lukaku menempuh jarak sejauh 56,66 klimeter. Rata-rata dalam 90 menit, dia menempuh sejauh 9,06 kilometer.

Eden Hazard sebenarnya menempuh jarak lebih pendek dari Lukaku. Tapi, menit bermain Pemain Chelsea itu lebih sedikit dibandingkan Lukaku.

Hazard menempuh sejauh 55,99 kilometer, dengan menit bermain 487 menit. Rata-rata daya jelajah Hazard di angka 10,35 kilometer di setiap pertandingan.

Gol Hazard juga lebih banyak dibandingkan Lukaku, dengan catatan enam kali membobol gawang lawan.

Sementara itu, Harry Kane juga lebih rajin berlari dibandingkan Lukaku. Penyerang Tottenham Hotspur itu mampu membukukan sejauh 70,80 kilometer dalam 628 menit.

Kane mempunyai rata-rata daya jelajah sejauh 10,15 kilometer dalam 90 menit pertandingan. Kane sudah membukukan sebanyak lima gol untuk tim London utara itu.

Sementara itu, Roberto Firmino merupakan pemain depan dengan daya jelajah paling jauh. Dalam tujuh laga, pemain Liverpool itu sudah berlari 73,25 kilometer.

Firmino menempuhnya dalam 592 menit, hingga dia membukukan rata-rata jarak berlari sejauh 11,14 kilometer dalam setiap 90 menit.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:58 AM   #142
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LUKAKU EAGER FOR OCTOBER'S BIG TESTS

Romelu Lukaku is already looking forward to returning to Manchester United after the international break and to building on the Reds' crazy comeback win against Newcastle United on Saturday.

After the sensational last-gasp 3-2 victory, the United squad dispersed for duties with their national teams.

Belgium striker Lukaku will be in Roberto Martinez's squad for the UEFA Nations League clash with Switzerland on Friday (12 October) and the friendly against neighbouring Netherlands the following Tuesday (16 October).

United’s two matches after the internationals can both be viewed as key contests - against Jose Mourinho's former club Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on 20 October and Juventus at Old Trafford in the Champions League on 23 October.

“I can go to Belgium with a cool feeling [after winning]," Romelu told MUTV.

“But at the end of the day, we are not where I want us [United] to be, so I'm going to go to Belgium, hopefully do well for my country, but knowing that I have two important games for my team coming back.”

“I'm a really bad loser, so coming into the game [against Newcastle], I really was anxious, because I wanted to win.

”Thank God we won the game today and now the important thing with the international break is that nobody gets injured. When we come back, we have two important games where, if we have good results, we can move forward.“

Lukaku praised the spirit in the Reds camp that helped them overcome the shock of going 2-0 down after only 10 minutes against Newcastle.

“Our team is great, we do a lot of stuff together. We always are a really tight group,” said Romelu.

“Every time there is a new player coming in we try and make him feel comfortable and that's the key. The dressing room has always been good and that's always been the case at Manchester United and we did what we had to do.

”We won the game and we have to be positive and look forward to the next games.“

www.manutd.com
Old 15-10-2018, 06:01 AM   #143
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sinyal siap dilepas kah ?

Romelu Lukaku Tertarik Main di Italia, Juga Puji Juventus
- detikSport

Brussels - Romelu Lukaku mengungkapkan harapannya agar bisa bermain di Liga Italia suatu hari nanti. Striker Manchester United itu juga memuj-muji Juventus.

Lukaku saat ini bermain di Inggris bersama Manchester United. Adiknya, Jordan, bermain di Italia dengan membela Lazio.

Saat disinggung apakah ingin bermain di Italia, Lukaku mengangguk mantap. Menurutnya, dirinya menaruh harapan bisa bermain di Serie A.

"Kenapa tidak? Saya harap itu terjadi. Juventus punya proyek luar biasa di sana dan mereka terus melaju. Setiap tahun mereka selalu berusaha menjadi lebih tangguh," katanya seraya memuji Juventus, saat diwawancara Gazzeta dello Sport.

Lukaku akan menghadapi Juventus dalam matchday ketiga Liga Champions, 24 Oktober mendatang. Ia memuji Bianconeri sebagai salah satu kekuatan sepakbola Eropa yang dihuni banyak pemain top.

"Tak perlu diragukan lagi, Juve adalah salah satu dari dua atau tiga klub terbaik di Eropa. Mereka punya pelatih hebat dan pemain luar biasa di setiap lini," tambahnya.

"Cristiano Ronaldo luar biasa, tapi lihat pemain lainnya juga. Paulo Dybala sudah sangat impresif dan makin tangguh, meski saya lebih menyukai Douglas Costa. Dia rekrutan luar biasa dan kariernya membuktikan dia bisa memberi perbedaan," puji Lukaku, yang memborong dua gol kemenangan timnas Belgia atas Swiss di UEFA Nations League kemarin.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:07 AM   #144
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'THIS IS WHY I JOINED UNITED'

Romelu Lukaku is relishing the chance of facing one of Europe’s top sides, as Manchester United prepare to host Juventus on Tuesday evening.

The 25-year-old is still getting used to these high-profile Champions League clashes after joining the Reds in 2017.

Before moving to United, the striker had previously only played in the qualification rounds of Europe’s elite competition, but is now shaping up for a showdown between two of competition’s biggest sides.

“It’s why I signed for this club,” he told MUTV.

“I want to play in a magnificent stadium in front of these fans. I dreamed of it as a kid and now is my opportunity.

“It’s a good challenge to see where I’m at and also where the team is – how we perform against the top defence in Europe right now.”

It’s not just opposition defenders that Lukaku is ready to face - the Belgian admitted he has always been an admirer of Juventus' former United forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I’m 25 and grew up watching him [Ronaldo] play and improve and transform to the player he is,“ he said.

“So, for players of my generation and younger, we should look up to that and see what hard work can bring you.

“I watched the game the last time when he came here [with Real Madrid in 2013]. He was really received like a legend is supposed to be.”

The United hit-man was frustrated to drop points last time out against Chelsea, but was encouraged by the side’s performance, especially in the second period.

“We’re all disappointed because, in the second half, we were always on top in every aspect of the game – passing, going forward and creating chances,” he added.

“We showed what we can do against maybe the best team in the league at the minute. We have to improve to start games with the same intensity we did in [the second half of] this game.

“We’re really playing like in the training sessions and small games. This it how it goes every single day.

“We’re encouraged by the manager and the training staff – they’ve changed everything behind the scenes. It takes time to click but, now everything starts clicking, I think there are good times ahead.”

www.manutd.com
Old 25-10-2018, 09:19 AM   #145
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

A Lion? Romelu Lukaku is playing more like a pussy cat at Manchester United

* Romelu Lukaku has been blessed with brute strength and electrifying pace
* But the Belgian looks reluctant to use the full force of his physical attributes
* He is reluctant to play as a lone striker and struggled against Juventus' defence
* Jose Mourinho needs to tell him how good he is and help him fulfil his potential

When Manchester United returned to the field for the second half against Juventus, Romelu Lukaku emerged from the tunnel much later than his team-mates. He looked like he would rather have been anywhere else.

This is a striker who is blessed with brute strength and electrifying pace. He should be roaring like a lion, but on Tuesday he played like a pussy cat — and not for the first time.

Lukaku was bullied all night long by Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci, the Juventus centre halves. I cannot remember him winning a single contest in the air.

Romelu Lukaku cuts a dejected figure during Manchester United's defeat by Juventus

I do have some sympathy for Lukaku. He was not solely to blame for United's defeat. Jose Mourinho got his tactics all wrong and his side looked completely ill-prepared to face the Italian champions.

But it is at times like this when as a player you have to roll up your sleeves and be prepared to die for the cause. You say to yourself: 'I may not believe in the tactics but I'm going to battle, scrap and make life as uncomfortable as possible for my opponent.'

Contrast Lukaku's movement with that of Cristiano Ronaldo. The Juventus forward started on the left but often found himself in central positions. With United, everything seems fixed and wooden. Everyone is isolated.

Lukaku looks like a traffic warden when he points at team-mates to tell them where to go but he does not offer any movement himself. When United's full backs were in possession, Lukaku did not come across to the flanks to offer himself.

He did not get into the box enough to threaten and when he did, he was heavy-footed and lacked the anticipation to get on the end of anything. Once you take away Lukaku's pace and power, he does not give you much else.

So how does Mourinho revitalise a player signed for £75million after he scored 25 Premier League goals in his final season at Everton?

Lukaku needs the nurture and love of his manager. Everton bosses Roberto Martinez and Ronald Koeman would constantly sing his praises and he responded.

Does he feel that same love from Mourinho, the manager who let him go at Chelsea in 2014? Mourinho needs to put an arm around Lukaku, tell him how good he is and help him fulfil his potential.

Lukaku does not seem to enjoy playing as the lone striker. He will not go to press and does not look equipped to make high-intensity runs into the channels time and time again.

The Belgian is clearly not enjoying his role as a lone striker and isn't closing down as he should. It is up to Jose Mourinho to put his arm around the striker and remind him how good he can be

United need to get runners such as Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial around Lukaku. I want to see him compete and use his height to flick on balls for those two forwards. Most of all, he must work harder.

Recently, Lukaku said that he is out to overtake Thierry Henry's 175 Premier League goals, but I don't believe he has anywhere near the same desire as my former Arsenal team-mate.

Not only does Lukaku need to score more goals, but he is not doing enough for his team. He has been a passenger for far too long.

At the World Cup with Belgium, you could see Eden Hazard demanding more from Lukaku. Who is brave enough in the Manchester United team to tell him to graft?

United have to get him angry. Once they do that, we will see the snarling, physical, fearsome forward we know Lukaku can be.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6312803/A-Lion-Lukaku-playing-like-pussy-cat-Manchester-United.html
Old 26-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #146
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Top players tend to play through those dips in form': Gary Neville urges Jose Mourinho not to drop misfiring Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku despite barren run

* Romelu Lukaku has not scored in eight matches for Manchester United
* Gary Neville believes the Belgian needs to play his way back into form
* Former defender blames the lack of goals from poor service to the striker

Manchester United legend Gary Neville has insisted that Jose Mourinho mustn't drop striker Romelu Lukaku despite his barren run at Old Trafford.

There are big question-marks over whether Lukaku deserves to face former club Everton on Sunday because the £75million Belgian hasn't scored in eight matches and is without a home goal since March.

But Neville insists the best way for Mourinho to restore Lukaku's confidence is to let him play his way back into form, and blames the lack of goals from poor service into the centre-forward.

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku is going through a barren run in front of goal. Gary Neville believes it would be wrong of Jose Mourinho to drop the Belgian international

'I think if you've got a player that has proved himself over a long period of time, you've got to keep playing him,' said Neville, a former United captain under Sir Alex Ferguson and now an influential television pundit on Sky.

'Let's imagine it was Wayne Rooney at Manchester United. You would play him through bits of bad form and continue to give belief because you know full well they're still contributing when they're not playing well.

'Unless a player like Lukaku is feeling so down that he feels as though a break will do him good, you do try and keep them playing. Top players tend to play through those dips in form.

'The longest period I had was six months after the Vasco da Gama game at the Club World Championship (January 2000) when I made two mistakes.

Neville believes Lukaku should be allowed to play his way back into form at Old Trafford. The £75million striker hasn't scored in eight matches and is without a home goal since March

'I lost my confidence for the six months going into the European Championship but I kept on playing through that period and in the end I came out of it at the other side.

'You can say there are two ways of dealing with Romelu. Bringing him out and giving him a rest, or is that making it worse.

'You've always got that challenge with players who have built up that credit and we know Romelu Lukaku is one of Jose's favourite players.

'We know he probably thinks not scoring in six or seven games is going to happen at some point so let's accept it when it happens and come out the other side. I thnk that's probably where Jose's at at this moment in time.'

Mourinho talked about Lukaku's lack of confidence after United's disappointing 1-0 home defeat against Juventus on Tuesday and the 25-year-old player has said himself Belgian team-mates are more in tune with his game than at United.

Neville has sympathy with the powerful striker, feeling he's not always getting the service at United though he accepts Lukaku could also make more happen himself.

United boss Mourinho admitted the striker was lacking confidence after defeat by Juventus. Neville believes Lukaku would profit from better service from his United team-mates

'What I would say is the quality through central midfield at United isn’t good enough. The speed of play, lack of inventiveness,' added Neville, speaking at the launch of former Class of 92 team-mate Ben Thornley's autobiography.

'There are two things. Would you want more from Lukaku? Yes. But would want better service to him? Absolutely

'The play through midfield is predictable. When I see midfielders play it out to full-backs, that is the easy pass. Some player would always give to the full-backs.

'The reality is that should be the last option. The first option should be to play through the lines, to the feet of a striker or a winger.

'To play to Ashley Young or Luke Shaw means effectively starting the attack again. That’s the safe option. That’s when the game stops for me. Nowadays all teams are organised, when the ball is played to them, they all shuffle across.

'You lose the momentum. I think it is a balance between Lukaku not being in good form and the players not doing well enough in and around him.

'Rashford and Martial would ask Lukaku to show for them more. But he would say he wants better quality. It think there is a quality issue.

'Paul Scholes has said for six or seven weeks when other people have been talking about defensive issues, where is the quality in the attacking part. These players we have got.

'Jose Mourinho must be pulling his hair out. He is a manager whose career is prided on consistency. He has been that for 14 years. Now he hasn’t got a team that is consistent. Every weekend is different, Brighton, Watford away, West Ham, the second half at Chelsea.

'Even within games, their form is different from one half to the next. The first half against Tottenham, incredible. Best 45 minutes of football I’ve seen at Old Trafford for five years. The next 45 minutes, desperate. Then you are back down again.'

Mourinho's options should he give Lukaku a rest this weekend is to start with Marcus Rashford or Anthony Martial as United's main striker.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6317531/Gary-Neville-urges-Jose-Mourinho-not-drop-misfiring-Romelu-Lukaku.html
Old 27-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #147
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Nasihat Berbatov kepada Lukaku yang Paceklik Gol
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Romelu Lukaku sedang paceklik gol di Manchester United. Dimitar Berbatov memberi komentar sekaligus nasihat terkait kondisi striker Belgia itu.

Performa Lukaku jauh dari memuaskan sebulan terakhir. Ia sudah tidak mencetak gol dalam delapan pertandingan beruntun di semua kompetisi.

Terakhir kali Lukaku membobol gawang lawan terjadi pada pertengahan September, ketika Manchester United menang 2-1 atas Watford di Liga Inggris.

Striker Belgia itu baru mencetak empat gol untuk MU sejauh musim ini berjalan. Hal ini dianggap sebagai salah satu alasan Setan Merah tampil kurang menggigit dan masih duduk di peringkat ke-10 klasemen Liga Inggris.

Menurut Dimitar Berbatov, Lukaku minim bikin gol karena dia justru tidak melakukan hal-hal sederhana yang harusnya dilakukan seorang striker: masuk ke kotak penalti.

"Saya tahu dia gagal cetak gol dalam delapan pertandingan. Tapi, kritik kepadanya sepertinya tidak adil. Seperti yang Jose Mourinho bilang, dia bekerja keras untuk tim. Namun, hal seperti itu mungkin tak berhasil untuk dia," ucap Berbatov.

"Dia sangat ingin tampil mengesankan sehingga melakukan segalanya berlebihan. Dan itu membuatnya tidak melakukan hal-hal simpel di dalam kotak (penalti). Dia mungkin justru menjadikan rumit berbagai hal. Bukan sesuatu yang Anda harapkan saat melihat dia tiba-tiba muncul di sisi kiri pertahanan seperti selasa lalu (laga Liga Champions)," tambah mantan striker MU itu.

MU akan menghadapi Everton pada laga Liga Inggris akhir pekan ini. Pertandingan ini diyakini Berbatov sebagai ajang unjuk kemampuan MU setelah kalah 0-1 dari Juventus dan ditahan 2-2 ketika melawan Chelsea.

"Itu bukan laga yang baik (saat MU kalah dari Juventus). Mereka harus berkembang di semua area lapangan. Tapi, tim ini punya manajer dan para pemain yang punya kemauan untuk kembali melakukan segalanya dengan benar," kata Berbatov.
Old 30-10-2018, 06:05 AM   #148
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO BELIEVES LUKAKU'S GOALS WILL COME

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was pleased with Romelu Lukaku’s second-half cameo in the win over Everton at Old Trafford and is confident that ‘life will change’ for our no.9 once he finds the back of the net again.

Lukaku started the 2-1 victory over the Toffees on the Reds' substitutes bench but the Belgian forward replaced Marcus Rashford midway through the second half and earned post-match praise from his manager.

“I think when he scores one goal, life will change for him,” Mourinho told MUTV.

“At the moment, I think he's under that pressure that normally the strikers put on themselves, plus the press obviously. So it's not an easy life for strikers when they don't score goals.

“I think he's feeling a little bit of that, but he came into the game with good movement,“ he continued.

“Romelu showed good attitude, he wasn't losing the ball, his first touch was better, he was much more composed, so he will be better.

“I have no doubts that soon he will start scoring goals,” concluded Mourinho.

www.manutd.com
Old 23-11-2018, 05:20 AM   #149
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lukaku ke Pemain MU: Hadapilah Kritik Mourinho dengan Jantan!
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Jose Mourinho lagi tak harmonis dengan para pemain Manchester United karena seringnya mengkritik. Tapi, Romelu Lukaku menilai Mourinho berhak mengkritik.

Sejak Mourinho menjadi manajer Setan Merah, ada beberapa pemain dikritiknya secara langsung, baik itu karena performa atau tindak-tanduk di luar lapangan. Sebut saja Luke Shaw, Alexis Sanchez, Paul Pogba, Antonio Valencia, hingga Lukaku.

Musim ini Pogba dianggap sempat bermasalah dengan Mourinho sampai-sampai masa depan gelandang itu dipertanyakan. Valencia bahkan sempat dipaksa meminta maaf karena memberi like pada unggahan Instagram yang meminta The Special One dipecat.

Lukaku menjadi salah satu yang juga terkena serangan Mourinho seiring performa kurang apik musim ini. Striker Belgia tersebut baru membuat empat gol di Liga Inggris.

Imbasnya tak baik bagi Lukaku. Ia harus terpinggirkan dari tim utama pada dua laga Premier League terakhir melawan Everton dan Manchester City dan cuma jadi pemain pengganti.

Meski demikian, Lukaku tak menyalahkan Mourinho. Dia malah meyakini bahwa hubungan para pemain dengan Mourinho baik-baik saja. Bagi Lukaku, Mourinho berhak mengkritik pemain yang sedang tampil buruk.

"Saya pikir dia punya hubungan yang baik dengan para pemain. Kalau mau jujur, Saya sebenarnya tak terlalu memperhatikan hubungannya dengan pemain lain. Saya pikir itu bukan sesuatu yang mempengaruhi saya," ujar Lukaku seperti dikutip Sky Sports.

"Jika dia berargumen dengan seseorang, hadapi sajalah. Anda sudah dewasa dan harus bisa menghadapi hal seperti itu," sambungnya.
Old 23-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #150
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You're a grown-a** man, deal with it': Romelu Lukaku in blunt message to Manchester United team-mates who have argued with Jose Mourinho

* Romelu Lukaku has issued words of advice to some Manchester United players
* Jose Mourinho has come to blows with some members of the squad this season
* Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Antonio Valencia have all had run-ins
* However Lukaku believes the players should be able to deal with the criticism

Romelu Lukaku has leapt to the defence of Jose Mourinho by telling any Manchester United team-mates who are upset with the manager to 'deal with it'.

Paul Pogba had a number of problems with Mourinho over the summer, while Eric Bailly has made his displeasure known after falling out of favour.

Alexis Sanchez's future remains uncertain, too, but Lukaku urged any disgruntled players to act their age as United bid to narrow a seven-point gap between themselves and the top four at home to Crystal Palace.

'I think (Mourinho) has a good relationship with the players,' Lukaku told Bleacher Report. 'If he has an argument with somebody, I mean, deal with it, man. You're a grown-a** man, deal with it.

'I don't really pay attention to what his relationship is with the other players, to be honest. I don't think it's something that should affect me.'

Midfielder Pogba's frosty relationship with Mourinho has thawed somewhat after a move did not materialise before the August transfer deadline, although tensions could resurface as January approaches.

Romelu Lukaku has issued advice to team-mates who have been criticised by Jose Mourinho. Mourinho has come to blows with a number of players and United are languishing in eighth. Lukaku was asked whether Mournho had a good relationship with players in the United squad. Lukaku thinks that those who have had run-ins with Mourinho should deal with it better

The United manager wants a new central defender and that is likely to be the only business the club do in the winter transfer window. Mourinho was exasperated at United's failure to land any of his defensive targets in the summer.

United are sending a scout to watch Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic in action at Bologna on Sunday.

The 6ft 5in centre half, who can also play at right back, has long been on a list of potential targets and was watched by Mourinho in October while playing for Serbia against Montenegro.

Milenkovic is under contract until 2022 and Fiorentina president Pantaleo Corvino values him at around £50million.

The 21-year-old's wages are relatively small, however, at around £12,000 a week. Milenkovic, a friend of Serbia team-mate and United midfielder Nemanja Matic, is aware of the interest from Old Trafford.

United are considering a number of other options but recognise January is a difficult time to land their prime targets.

Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly has been watched while Harry Maguire at Leicester City remains of interest, although escalating prices and the importance placed on both players at their clubs would make deals difficult mid-season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6417589/Romelu-Lukaku-fires-message-Manchester-United-team-mates-arguments-Jose-Mourinho.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku