United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-02-2019, 11:40 PM   #541
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Christopher Lloyd "Chris" Smalling

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:32 AM   #542
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SMALLING EXCLUSIVE: HOW IT FELT TO FIGHT BACK AT PSG

Fresh from his outstanding performance against Paris Saint-Germain, Chris Smalling sat down with us for a detailed review of the miraculous comeback in France, to reflect on what he describes as one of the best nights of his Manchester United career so far.

The 29-year-old produced a commanding display to help thwart PSG’s star-studded attack at the Parc des Princes and, days later, he is still “riding the wave” of jubilation that is positively rippling through the club at all levels. As he explains, the victory has provided a major boost for the rest of this season…

Chris, Wednesday night felt like everything that is great about Manchester United: overcoming adversity, fighting back and giving youth a chance. How was it for you?
“It was an unbelievable feeling and an unbelievable moment that will galvanise us until the end of the season. We had injuries, the records of not coming back against that deficit, and at a big club like PSG. I think their players thought there was no way, going into the game, that they could lose. I think it all just summed up what this club is about. Obviously, in the changing room afterwards, seeing Sir Alex, seeing Eric [Cantona]... everyone was together and celebrating that moment. I think it was a great time to be part of this club, for sure.”

You mention the names in the dressing room - it was like a who's who of United, with Patrice Evra in there as well. What was the mood like for those 30 minutes afterwards?
“It was bouncing. I think everyone was just taking in what we had achieved in that game. Obviously, there was no trophy at the end of the game, but in terms of games and moments in my career, barring cup finals, that is definitely up there.“

We saw those images of you guys celebrating with the fans in the corner after the goal. What is that like for a player? It just looks crazy...
”Yeah, it is, it's mental. The fact that we could score the winner in front of them, you couldn't have written it any better! After Rashy had scored and we had all gone into the corner, literally, I think I was shouting that much that I felt dizzy! I went into the changing room after and spoke to Luke. I was saying to him how I felt dizzy and he said the same thing as well. Moments like that, it is just a great feeling.“

We started unbelievably well with that early goal and then PSG equalised 10 minutes later. What were you thinking about at that moment?
“When Rom had scored, it gave us some added belief and obviously then they hit back soon after. We just had to relax a little bit and know that we had a game plan, and that we had to stick to it, and that the goal hadn't changed too much in how many goals we needed to get. I think we rode out a little 10-minute storm when they started to come on the front foot, and then we started to get a bit more control again.”

You've told us in the past that you're a fan of VAR and that will still be the case after Wednesday, but how were those four or five minutes of waiting?
“It was pretty chaotic. I think, to be honest, a few of us were telling the ref 'come on, let's get a move on' because a lot of us thought it was a corner and we knew we only had a few minutes left. Then, he said it was VAR, we saw it up on the board and we were looking at a penalty incident. My first instinct was that I was pretty shocked because I didn't even know what it was for, because I was back there [in defence], but it was a testing time. At least it was on the board so everybody knew what was going on. It was quite a wait. But, ultimately, with VAR you are going to have teething problems because we don't play with it every week in England. Ultimately, though, in the long term, I think it will be for the better.”

Did you fancy the penalty?
“[laughs] I think very few can be cool as ice like Rashy to step up then. Full credit to him to take such a good penalty in that crucial moment. It's the sign of a great player.”

A quick word on the youth: we had several youngsters on the trip, and Chongy and Mason got on in the second half. That's a life-changing event, so how were they afterwards?
“They were terrific. Even the other lads on the bench as well - Jimmy [Garner] played the other day, and all of them have trained with us over the last couple of months. A lot of them have trained with us. Them stepping onto the pitch in such a cauldron, like the PSG stadium, it didn't really haunt them or faze them, so it's full credit to their ability as well.”

There was so much talk about PSG's attack and how it was almost impossible to stop Mbappe, and then you and Victor were absolutely immense on the night. That must be so, so satisfying?
“Yeah it is. Going into that game, everyone was talking about their attack and especially Mbappe because of the quality, world-class player that he is. But we knew we had a game-plan as a team to frustrate them at times and know that we would get chances on the counter [attack]. I think we could have scored a couple more goals as well. Ultimately, they might have had more of the ball, but I felt like we had the better chances. Full credit to the whole XI and the game plan, to stick to it despite times when we came under pressure.”

How much did Ole, Mike and the coaching staff inspire that win? Because they were so bullish beforehand about the fact that we could still win...

“In the days running up to it, and in the team talks beforehand, Ole was bringing up a lot of previous memories in terms of what this club has done over the year. And he brought up the Ajax result the night before, which we all watched and we all enjoyed that comeback. It just seemed like everything was set for an unbelievable comeback. The belief that Ole, Mike, Carras and Kieran showed in us, we knew that if they believed in us then we could believe in ourselves, go out there and do it.”

Finally on PSG, I'm really intrigued by the morning after such a massive event, when you're at home, calm and settling down. Are you in disbelief of what happened the night before, and do you come crashing down to earth?
“Yeah. But I've not really come crashing down yet - I am still riding that wave and those good vibes, and I hope to keep riding them all the way into Sunday.”

www.manutd.com
Old 30-03-2019, 03:35 PM   #543
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SMALLING: HOME GAMES ARE KEY TO OUR AMBITIONS

Chris Smalling believes Manchester United's remaining home games will decisively shape what the Reds can achieve this season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s charges are two points behind fourth-placed Arsenal, and three off Tottenham Hotspur in third, heading into Saturday’s important Premier League match with Watford. Then, after a trip to Wolves, United welcome Spanish champions Barcelona to the Theatre of Dreams for the first leg of our Champions League quarter-final tie.

“I think our results at Old Trafford are going to determine how our season goes,” Smalling told United Review in an exclusive interview, ahead of our first game at the Theatre of Dreams since the 3-2 win over Southampton on 2 March.

“Getting back in front of our fans is exactly what we need.”

The centre-back, who made his 200th Premier League appearance for the club during our recent trip to Arsenal, is wary of the threat posed by this weekend’s visitors, Watford, who are eighth in the table and have also reached the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals under their impressive Spanish manager Javi Gracia.

“They’re a proven Premier League team that is always difficult,” acknowledged the 29-year-old. “Obviously, earlier in the season we were in a different moment, but that was a close game that eventually we won comfortably [Watford were beaten 2-1 at Vicarage Road in September].

“But they’ve got a lot of threats and like to play direct with [Troy] Deeney, and they’ve got some good wingers as well, so we know it’s going to be a tough game. But when we’re at home, we need to get on the front foot and take control.

“Quite often they play two up top, so we know it’s not going to be a team that’s just gonna sit back. I think they’ll come on to us, which will hopefully give us more opportunities to come onto them, so it should make for a very good game.”

Our no.12 smashed home a superb swivel volley to help us seal three points in that last meeting down south – a strike that drew comparisons with a Ruud van Nistelrooy goal at Charlton in November 2005.

“We’d been working on a lot of set plays at that time,” recalled Smalling. “Not necessarily finishes like that! But it was nice to be able to get up and running for the season, and hopefully I can get a few more.”

That goal remains the Greenwich-born player’s solitary effort so far in 2018/19, but he insists he and his colleagues must be ready to take any chance that falls to them in what is sure to be a tight game.

Smalling watched the Hornets’ recent match against league leaders Manchester City, where Gracia’s men held the Blues at 0-0 until half-time and were unfortunate to go behind to Raheem Sterling’s controversial opener after the break. But the defender is adamant that United will need to be similarly clinical today (Saturday).

“I saw the highlights and I think everyone agreed City’s first should have been offside,” he remembers. “But it’s about taking those key moments. The first goal is crucial and then it’s about just asserting ourselves and putting pressure on. Then you know you’re going to create more chances with the team that we’ve got.”

www.manutd.com
Old 18-06-2019, 05:32 AM   #544
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SMALLING FEELS YOUTH WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE

Chris Smalling is excited to see which of Manchester United’s young players will make the travelling squad for the summer tour.

The experienced centre-back believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will have a close look at the options available to him within the ranks as he plots a 2019/20 campaign that includes the Europa League.

Tahith Chong, James Garner and Mason Greenwood all made their senior debuts under the manager and, although there is no World Cup or European Championship to affect availability, they will be among those hoping to impress the Norwegian once pre-season training starts in earnest on 1 July.

Smalling is supportive of the younger players, but does appreciate the timing must be absolutely right to blood them.

“It’s a big part of the job,” he replied, when we asked whether his senior role included helping Academy products make the step up to the senior squad. “It makes you remember when you were the young one coming up and feeling a bit daunted because of the star names.

”It's very much an exciting time for them and you want to see them flourish and help them. I’m sure a good number will come on tour and it’s really a time for them to bond with us, and show the manager what they are all about. Ole will definitely give some of them a chance as they’ve been training with us for a long time.

“It is all well and good coming over training with us most of the week, though, but it’s a massive experience getting to know each other off the pitch and building relationships. That’s often the next stage that cements them and makes them feel more confident when they’re on the pitch. Once you know someone, you speak a lot more and demand more. Until you really know someone, it’s hard to demand something from them.”

There is always plenty of talk around United’s youngsters, yet Smalling insists they are in the right place to remain focused on their football.

“It’s not easy as the media always loves to build someone up,” he said. “But, ultimately, it’s about making sure you can keep to those standards. Everyone can have a breakthrough season but it’s about consistency, when you’re tested to see whether you’re the best of the best.

”Ultimately, kids are learning at a young age and need to be mentally strong. It’s all good to have the talent but the mental side is massive as some kids are exposed to that pressure at a very early age now. When I started at Fulham, social media was not as huge as it is now but they started to implement a few little things there. These days, United are very much on it in terms of making sure any kids coming through are not exposed to it too much. We drip feed the interviews they need to do and the manager is very clever as well.

“They can be involved in the squad but then go back to the Reserves and it’s about that evolution. Having a manager like Ole, who is experienced within the club, means United hit the nail on the head with that. Quite often, there can be a clamour from us as fans as well as players, to say 'this kid is great, let’s just throw him in' and everyone is clamouring to do that. But the manager knows the right time to bring them in and take them out.

”Ultimately, they have got long careers ahead of them and you don’t want them to burn out too early or be exposed too soon. The beauty here is we’ve got the best coaches to manage it properly as this club has done year after year.“

www.manutd.com
Old 30-08-2019, 05:40 PM   #545
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Serius nih mau dipinjamkan ???

OLE DISCUSSES SMALLING LOAN DEAL

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed that a deal for Chris Smalling to join AS Roma on loan is in progress.

Solskjaer told MUTV in an exclusive interview on Friday morning:

“Chris is on his way over [to Italy]. He's flying over to Rome this morning to do a medical and all the final details.

“At the moment we've got six centre-backs and it's just something that popped up towards the end [of the European transfer window] in the last couple of days. Chris fancied the chance to go over there; it's a new experience, new adventure.

“He'll come back better for it because it's a big club, it's a good league. There aren't too many English players who have been playing in Italy so I think he'll enjoy it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 30-08-2019, 08:05 PM   #546
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bakal reunian dengan Lukaku dan Sanchez lagi nih di Serie-A

Old 31-08-2019, 04:20 AM   #547
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sebenarnya agak kaget saja, tidak menyangka pemain senior seperti Smailling dipinjamkan...

SMALLING COMPLETES LOAN MOVE TO ROMA

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling has completed a loan move to AS Roma for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.

As we reported earlier today, the centre-back flew out to the Italian capital this morning to undertake a medical and finalise the contractual details.

Speaking to MUTV before his pre-match press conference, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer explained the reasons behind the temporary transfer.

“At the moment we've got six centre-backs,” said the manager.

“This is just something that popped up towards the end [of the European transfer window] in the last couple of days.

“Chris fancied the chance to go over there; it's a new experience, new adventure.

“He'll come back better for it because it's a big club, it's a good league. There aren't too many English players who have been playing in Italy so I think he'll enjoy it.”

The confirmation of Chris's move means he's the third senior United player to go out on loan for 2019/20, following Alexis Sanchez's switch to Inter Milan and Joel Pereira's journey to Scottish club Hearts.

Alexis will link up with Romelu Lukaku, who joined Inter in a permanent transfer earlier this month, and the pair could face Smalling in early December when Roma visit San Siro in a key Serie A clash. The return match is scheduled for late April 2020, five games from the end of the Italian league season.

Smalling made 34 appearances for the Reds in all competitions last term, scoring one goal – the strike that proved to be the winner at Vicarage Road when Watford were beaten 2-1.

www.manutd.com
Old 31-08-2019, 04:22 AM   #548
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga sukses bermain di Serie-A yaaa

Old 31-08-2019, 06:19 AM   #549
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Roma Jadi Tempat Pembuktian Smalling
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Roma - Tuntas sudah transfer Chris Smalling ke AS Roma. I Lupi bakal jadi tempat sempurna untuknya membuktikan diri. Smalling akan menghabiskan sisa musim 2019/2020 sebagai pemain klub ibukota itu. Smalling baru saja menuntaskan tes medis untuk kepindahannya.

Tidak ada opsi kontrak permanen dan Roma pun harus membayar 3 juta euro untuk peminjaman Smalling. Roma bakal jadi petualangan baru untuk bek 29 tahun itu.

Sebab, selama ini kariernya selalu dihabiskan di Premier League bersama Fulham dan Manchester United. Sayangnya, performanya dalam beberapa musim terakhir menurun.

Smalling banyak melakukan blunder yang membuatnya dikritik habis. Kedatangan Harry Maguire makin menyulitkannya untuk jadi starter musim ini.

Maka Roma bakal jadi klub yang tepat untuknya unjuk gigi membuktikan bahwa Smalling belum habis.

"Ini kesempatan sempurna untuk saya," ujar Smalling di situs resmi klub.

"Kesempatan merasakan liga baru, dengan tim besar yang punya aspirasi luar biasa, inilah yang saya butuhkan," sambungnya.

"Semoga saja saya bisa sukses di sini. Saya tak sabar bertemu rekan-rekan saya."
Old 31-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #550
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

semoga sukses di italia lord smalling
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 137
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arik_, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cynta, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jusri, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, oldark, omink_08, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pweechevalier, Rage, raviKiko14, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vhio, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wazza ui, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]