United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 17-09-2019, 09:30 AM   #1741
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David de Gea Quintana

David de Gea FINALLY signs new long-term contract at Manchester United as Spanish keeper commits until 2023 for £375,000 a week

* David de Gea has signed a new long-term £375,000-a-week contract at United
* Spanish goalkeeper commits to the Old Trafford club until 2023
* The new deal includes the option to stay for another year beyond that
* Spain international has played 367 times for United since arriving in 2011

David de Gea has become Manchester United's highest-paid star after finally signing a new £375,000-a-week contract at Old Trafford.

The deal, which runs until June 2023 with the option for United to extend it by another 12 months, was confirmed on Monday after two years of talks between De Gea's camp and the club.

It guarantees the 28-year-old Spaniard £75million in salary and makes him the biggest earner at United ahead of Paul Pogba on £290,000 following Alexis Sanchez's loan move to Inter Milan.

David de Gea has put pen to paper on a new Manchester United contract through until 2023

De Gea with United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after signing his new Old Trafford contract

It also cements De Gea as the highest-paid goalkeeper in world football above Real Madrid's Thibaut Courtois, Kepa Arrizabalaga of Chelsea, Bayern Munich No.1 Manuel Neuer, and Atletico Madrid's Jan Oblak.

De Gea, who came within minutes of joining Real Madrid in 2015 before signing a new contract, could have left as a free agent next summer.

Negotiations over his latest deal have been protracted, not least because Sanchez's £500,000-a-week contract - which is now shared between United and Inter - disrupted the pay scale at Old Trafford and has led to the club's other stars demanding parity.

Quote:
UTD'S TOP EARNERS

David De Gea - £375k

Paul Pogba - £290k

Harry Maguire - £250k

Anthony Martial - £160k

Marcus Rashford - £160k

Marcos Rojo - £125k

Phil Jones - £120k
De Gea also wanted assurances over United's direction and ambition before committing himself to another long-term deal.

However, he was impressed by the loyalty shown by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the end of last season when there were calls for the former Atletico Madrid keeper to be axed over a loss of form.

Sources close to both camps indicated that the new contract would be signed when the team returned from pre-season tour this summer after United improved their offer in July, but the situation has dragged on unexpectedly.

Confirmation that it has finally been resolved arrived in the form of a statement on Monday, with De Gea saying: 'It has been a privilege to spend eight years at this great club and the opportunity to continue my career at Manchester United is a genuine honour.

'Since I arrived here, I could never have imagined I would play over 350 games for this club.

'Now my future is fixed, all I want is to help this team achieve what I believe we can and win trophies again, together.

'As one of the senior players in the squad, I want to support and lead in any way that I can to assist the younger players, so they know what it means to play here.

'I still feel that I have so much more to achieve at the club and I truly believe that Manchester United can build on the club's tradition of success and reward our fans for their support.

'I am committed to continue repaying the fans for all of the care that they've shown me during the good times and the bad.' United boss Solskjaer had faced questions over De Gea's contract on Friday, and welcomed Monday's news.

'I am delighted that David has committed his long-term future to the club,' said Solskjaer.

'Over recent years, David has proved himself to be the best in the world and a vital part of our plans as we look to take Manchester United back to where it belongs.

'David is a fantastic person and his outstanding quality provides the perfect base to our defence.

'Over his time here, David has really understood the values of playing for Manchester United and now represents everything you want in a goalkeeper.

'As a player he is still hugely determined and hungry to achieve more. We all look forward to working together to meet those ambitions over the coming years.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7469397/David-Gea-signs-new-long-term-contract-Manchester-United-Spanish-keeper-commits-2023.html
akhirnya...semoga penampilan De Gea bisa makin bagus seperti 2-3 musim lalu, banyakin #DaveSaves nya
Old 17-09-2019, 10:16 AM   #1742
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

gils..rojo sama jones masuk dalam pemain2 bergaji tinggi di united😆😆😆😆😆
kocik
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #1743
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'This is Manchester United so we have to win these games': David de Gea calls on team-mates to improve after dismal Old Trafford draw with Arsenal

* Manchester United were held by Arsenal in a tepid draw on Monday night
* The point leaves Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side cut adrift in mid-table
* They have taken only nine points from their opening seven league games

David de Gea warned his team-mates they simply have to improve after another dismal night at Old Trafford saw Manchester United cut adrift in the mid-table of the Premier League.

United drew 1-1 with Arsenal in a tepid contest, taking the lead through Scott McTominay before conceding a soft equaliser to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in the second half.

Arsenal's goal was awarded by VAR after a linesman's flag seemed to distract United's defender.

But goalkeeper De Gea did not look for excuses and said: 'This is Manchester United so we have to win these games.

'The lads have to react and play better than they are doing. We are a team but we have to improve.

'The goal was a big mistake for us. We gave away an important goal.

'Of course if the linesman keeps the flag down and we also know there is VAR behind it's a goal for them.

'We need to learn from that mistake.'

David de Gea has warned his Manchester United team-mates that they have to improve

The first half at a sodden OId Trafford was so bad that neither team had a shot of any sort in the first 29 minutes, The game did improve after the break and United could have been awarded a late penalty for handball.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: 'You'd rather the referee blow the whistle and check it after if he is not sure.

'I was and quite a few Man Utd fans were sure.

'But we go 1-0 up and then we don't get the second goal that we want to get. That's the learning now for this team.

'Be more cynical, clinical. There are so many games we have been 1-0 up. We will learn.

'It's a bad goal to give away but sometimes you make those passes, you play out and it looks good. We learn from it.

'We are at the start of building something. It's just a bit disappointing that we can't get that second goal.' Solskjaer seemed to suggest to the fourth official that the United players had heard a referee's whistle after the linesman's flag went up after Aubameyang scored.

But after the game he didn't complain.

'Sometimes you hear a noise and you try your luck, don't you?' he said.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7522669/David-Gea-calls-Manchester-United-team-mates-improve.html
Old 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM   #1744
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'David made three or four world-class saves and that's the reason we're still in the tie': Marcus Rashford praises team-mate De Gea for keeping Man United in Carabao Cup semi-final with Man City after losing first leg 3-1

* Manchester United lost 3-1 to Manchester City in the Carabao Cup first leg
* The result could have been worse for United who were outplayed at home
* Marcus Rashford scored in the second half to give United some hope in the tie

Marcus Rashford believes he and his Manchester United team-mates have David de Gea to thank for keeping them in their Carabao Cup semi-final with Manchester City, despite a comprehensive first-leg defeat.

United lost 3-1 at home on Tuesday night - in a match where they were thoroughly outplayed from start to finish.

The Red Devils found themselves three goals down inside the first 38 minutes at Old Traffford as Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez and an Andreas Pereira own goal left their hopes in the competition in tatters.

Man United should be thankful to David de Gea, says Marcus Rashford. Despite conceding three goals, De Gea made several good saves against Manchester City

Rashford pulled one back for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side on 70 minutes but the forward believes it was the performance of goalkeeper De Gea and not his goal that should be credited for them having any hope for the return leg.

De Gea made several smart stops and Rashford praised the Spaniard - who has endured a disappointing season compared with his usual high-standards.

'For me, it wasn't the goal that gives us a chance,' Rashford told the club's official website, with the second leg set for January 29.

'David made three or four world-class saves and that's the reason we're still in the tie. We have to understand that.

'They changed a little bit from the last time we played against them. Maybe we have to adapt a little bit more on the pitch as players and try to control the game a little bit more. It's tough against them – they're a good team – but we have to expect more from ourselves.

'It's disappointing to lose the game. The first half wasn't good enough. The second half was a little bit better and a little bit more like ourselves. But today we weren't good enough to win the game. Now we have to focus on Norwich.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7864583/Marcus-Rashford-praises-David-Gea-keeping-Manchester-United-Carabao-Cup-semi-final.html
Old 02-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #1745
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'David is for me the best goalkeeper in the world': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rallies behind under-fire Manchester United stopper de Gea after calamitous error in Everton draw

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says David de Gea remains the world's best goalkeeper
* The Manchester United stopper's gaffe handed Everton their opener on Sunday
* Dominic Calvert-Lewin charged down de Gea's clearance after three minutes
* But Solskjaer insists de Gea retains his unequivocal support despite the mistake

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gave his unequivocal support to David De Gea as he described Manchester United's No1 as the 'world's best goalkeeper'.

It was a remarkable declaration from Solskjaer, as De Gea made a mistake in a fiery 1-1 draw with Everton that led Roy Keane, who watching in Sky's studios, to say he would have 'killed' the goalkeeper had he made such an error for him.

Inexplicably, De Gea waited and waited in the third minute to clear a short pass from Harry Maguire and he gave Dominic Calvert-Lewin – who was once again watched by England manager Gareth Southgate – the opportunity to close him down and leave the Spaniard embarrassed.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer defended David de Gea despite his mistake in the draw at Everton. The Manchester United boss labelled the under-fire star as the best goalkeeper in the world

'Arrogance,' Keane hissed in a withering appraisal after the game.

De Gea later atoned with a last-gasp parry to thwart Gylfi Sigurdsson but he has made seven errors that have led directly to goals since the beginning of last season but Solskjaer insisted he would not swap the 29-year-old for anyone else.

'He went through a difficult patch last season, definitely, but he has been very, very good this season,' said Solskjaer. 'I can't remember any errors that I would go to now apart from the Watford one this season. I trust David 100 per cent.'

Dean Henderson, who is on loan at Sheffield United, will return to Old Trafford for next season but Solskjaer said: 'We want the best possible squad for Manchester United and Dean is our player. He is doing really well at the moment and the day he comes back he is fighting to play here as well.

De Gea later atoned for his error and Solskjaer insisted he would not swap him for anyone else

'But, for me, David has shown here his reaction, the way he made amends and saved Sigurdsson's chance at the end. David is for me the best goalkeeper in the world. Dean is a very good challenger and Sergio (Romero) is a decent challenger also.

'We want a squad that is full of quality and with competition. If you want to survive at the top you need to bounce off competition right left and centre.'

United had the better of the first half but the paucity of their play in the second period would, surely, have privately alarmed Solskjaer, who admitted that he wouldn't have complained vigorously had Calvert-Lewin's injury time goal been allowed to stand.

The one highlight, though, was the silky performance of Bruno Fernandes, who scored United's goal and looks a proper player. It left you wondering why United didn't move with greater speed to conclude a deal with Sporting Lisbon.

'I can't look at it that way,' Solskjaer replied, when asked if he harboured any frustrations that the business dragged on through January. 'You do understand Sporting wanting to keep him until the last minute as he is such an influential player for them as well. I'm very happy he is here.

'The reaction after Everton scored was fantastic, we scored a goal and created some chances. Then we stopped playing and second half they were better than us. It was a good game – like English football should be.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8062643/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-rallies-David-Gea-calamitous-error-Everton-draw.html
Old 02-03-2020, 09:53 AM   #1746
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Solskjaer Masih Percaya De Gea, tapi...
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Liverpool - David de Gea blunder saat Manchester United ditahan Everton. Kiper Spanyol tersebut masih didukung Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, namun diingatkan satu hal.

De Gea membuat kesalahan saat laga pekan ke-28 Liga Inggris antara Everton vs MU baru berjalan tiga menit di Goodison Park, Minggu (1/3/2020). Saat De Gea berupaya menendang ke depan, bolanya malah membentur Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Bagi De Gea, blunder itu menjadi yang ketujuh sejak awal musim lalu. Musim ini sendiri, sudah tiga kesalahan dilakukannya di bawah mistar gawang Setan Merah.

Usai pertandingan, di mana MU akhirnya bisa menyamakan skor 1-1 lewat Bruno Fernandes, Solskjaer menegaskan masih mendukung De Gea. Meski begitu, Solskjaer mengingatkan sang kiper soal persaingan di bawah mistar gawang Setan Merah, di mana masih ada Dean Henderson dan Sergio Romero.

"Tapi David juga menunjukkan reaksinya, kan, bagaimana dia menebus kesalahannya dan membuat penyelamatan atas aksi Sigurdsson, atau pada kesempatan lawan. David adalah penjaga gawang terbaik di dunia. Dean penantang yang bagus, Sergio (Romero) juga," kata Solskjaer, seperti dilansir Manchester Evening News.

"Kami ingin skuad yang berkualitas dan persaingan. Jika Anda ingin berada tetap di atas, Anda harus bangkit dari persaingan dari kanan, kiri, atau tengah."

"Dia melewati musim yang sulit musim lalu, tetapi David sangat, sangat bagus musim ini. Saya benar-benar tidak dapat mengingat kesalahan yang saya lihat sekarang, selain satu gol Watford satu. Saya percaya David 100 persen di gawang," ujar manajer asal Norwegia itu.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #1747
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's a lack of concentration': Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel says David de Gea is making 'far too many mistakes' after his costly error against Everton

* Legendary Man United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel has criticised David de Gea
* He said the Red Devils No 1 has been making 'far too many mistakes' this season
* The Spaniard gifted Everton an early goal on Sunday with a calamitous error
* He booted a clearance against Dominic Calvert-Lewin and into his own net

Manchester United goalkeeping legend Peter Schmeichel has hit out at David de Gea's recent displays, saying the Spanish shot stopper is making too many costly errors.

De Gea had no place to hide on Sunday when he booted a clearance straight into Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin and then watched it loop into his own net.

It's not the first time he has been guilty of making a glaring blunder. In December he was in the firing line when he dropped what looked like an easy cross over the line against Watford, and Schmeichel says he is not focused enough.

David de Gea looked distraught after his costly error against Everton gifted them an early lead. The Spaniard watched on in horror as his clearance went in off forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin

It's a lack of concentration,' he told Premier League Productions.

'For top clubs, the way to win the championships is not to give anything away easily - you don't do that.

'In seven games, seven mistakes have led to loss of points, that's far too many. That's too much for a top club and that's something that David de Gea needs to get out of his game. He needs better concentration.'

Schmeichel played nearly 400 times across eight seasons for Manchester United and earned legendary status having won five Premier League titles, three FA Cups and the Champions League in the famous 1998-99 treble-winning season.

Former United keeper Peter Schmeichel said de Gea needed to improve his concentration. De Gea dropped a routine cross into his own net in a game against Watford in December

United always felt they had a safe pair of hands with the Dane in between the sticks, and he believes De Gea has never been the same since his move to Real Madrid fell through in 2015.

He also thinks de Gea might be questioning his own ability after sustained criticism of his displays in recent months. He has made seven mistakes leading to goals since the start of last season - more than any other player.

Schmeichel added: 'I think the disappointment of not going to Real Madrid at that time, feeling like he's caught up here, rebuilding the team, insecurity in defence - there is a lot of things going on.

'But I think with his experience that he should be the one calming things down and ensuring every easy thing was dealt with. In certain situations, that hasn't happened and people start to focus on that.

'When people pinpoint something on your performances, you start to think about it and start to believe you have a problem. That might be why we see David de Gea in these situations.'

De Gea has been hailed as the best goalkeeper in the world during his time at Old Trafford, where he has made 393 outings - nearly as many as Schmeichel - over nine years at the club.

He has won four trophies during that time but could see his place in the team under pressure due to his inconsistent performances, with United loanee Dean Henderson impressing at Sheffield United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8065951/Former-Manchester-United-keeper-Peter-Schmeichel-says-David-Gea-making-mistakes.html
Old 27-03-2020, 01:08 PM   #1748
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea donates £270,000 anonymously to help fight against coronavirus in Spain

* De Gea made anonymous donation to help tackle the pandemic in Spain
* The generous gesture was made public by Community of Madrid president
* Spain’s death toll from the coronavirus surpassed the official figure from China

Manchester United's Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea has donated €300,000 (£270,000) to help tackle the coronavirus crisis in Spain.

The former Atletico Madrid star is said to have made the donation anonymously to the local authority in the Spanish capital to help provide medical equipment and support vulnerable families.

But the generous gesture was made public by Community of Madrid president Isabel Díaz Ayuso.

Manchester United's Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea made an anonymous donation

She tweeted: 'Thank you De Gea. The great help you have provided to the Community of Madrid will be key to fighting COVID-19. Eternally grateful, proud of you.'

Spain’s death toll from the coronavirus surpassed the official figure from China on Thursday, becoming the second highest in the world.

The number of deaths rose by 738 in 24 hours - a daily record - to 3,434, higher than the 683 announced in Italy

United teamed up with rivals City for a £100k donation tackling the pandemic.

And City boss Pep Guardiola has donated C1m euros (£920,000) to fight the coronavirus outbreak in Spain.

It will go to a campaign being promoted by the Medical College of Barcelona and the Angel Soler Daniel Foundation.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8158327/Coronavirus-David-Gea-donates-270-000-anonymously-help-fight-against-pandemic-Spain.html
Old 28-03-2020, 12:29 AM   #1749
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga perbuatan De Gea ini menginspirasi pemain bola top dunia lainnya untuk ikut berdonasi dalam upaya melawan wabah Corona di dunia yaaa..
Old 01-04-2020, 12:43 AM   #1750
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DAVID DE GEA PASSES VAN DER SAR CLEAN-SHEET TALLY

David De Gea continues to rack up the records at Manchester United, and most recently ascended to fourth place on the list of goalkeepers with the most clean sheets for the club.

The Spaniard's performance in the 2-0 victory over Manchester City earlier this month took him to 138 shut-outs for United – three clear of Edwin van der Sar (135).

De Gea had drawn level with his Dutch predecessor thanks to the 0-0 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 1 February, and then surpassed him after the winter break via another pristine showing against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, where Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side triumphed 2-0.

Only Gary Bailey (161), Alex Stepney (175) and Peter Schmeichel (180) boast a greater tally of clean sheets than the Madrileno and, at just 29 years old, De Gea should have plenty of time to topple their totals.

The former Atletico Madrid goalkeeper has endured a testing season, with uncharacteristic mistakes at Vicarage Road and Goodison Park inviting a higher level of scrutiny on his performances, but De Gea has been an integral part of the Reds' recent defensive improvement, which has wrought nine clean sheets in the last 11 games.

Earlier this season, United's no.1 (394 appearances) also surpassed the aforementioned Bailey (375) on the club's all-time appearances list, and is currently just six shy of becoming the 27th player in club history to record 400 or more.

Should David reach that milestone when football returns after the COVID-19 pandemic, he will also have passed Schmeichel's count (398) and be second on the list of goalkeepers with the most United appearances.

Currently, only 1968 European Cup-winner Stepney is ahead of the Great Dane, with a mammoth 539 appearances.

Only Ryan Giggs, Sir Bobby Charlton, Paul Scholes, Bill Foulkes, Gary Neville and Wayne Rooney have made more appearances for the 20-times champions of England than Stepney, who spent 12 years at the club between 1966 and 1978.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 350
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdataqwa, abdu muhammad, abeat_bjm, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, aGhaa, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alexanderjoshua, alfarieano, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, alqodri, ambeh, aMieBeckz, and1, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andree_david, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, AngeloAlvin, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, arfad, arief rachman, ariesto, Arif VDS, arik_, aris9inanjar, Arra, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Bhungshu28, big_ganz, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, chest, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cie_1, clsenz, Cupy, cynta, czr, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, dalasviggi, Danang Pambudi, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dhoyoque, Dino De Gea, doddlez, Dodi Hakim, dododik, dudut, dwi agung, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edobae, Egi Jr, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, ersalamanda, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, ferry11, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, Hermanto, herzgiggsy, hevny9, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, indi30, indraaveiro, ing areese, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jarpop, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jojoredarmy, jonajoni, jratualang, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, Kurniawan Ani, kykyba7, Lang25, lauraniza, legina, Legolash, leo aryo, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marvey, marviel, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, Mochamad Soleh, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad faqih, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, n_42_nk, ocki_26, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rage, randiex, Rean, red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, rexy ongah culun, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, risyadfardy, Rizaldo19, rizluq, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenson, Subagio U. Arra, SuperBecks, Supernan, syahrizal, syakirabilqis, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tamiCarrick, tasho, Teguh23, teha, teokagawa, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tito, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, unromantic_dio, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, van oofaar, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, venlykawuwung, Vicario, Victory, victory II, VinaToeng, Viqiejrx07, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, Wildanz, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wodhan, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zell_dircht, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [skywalker]