United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Andy Cole

wah Oom Cole ngebantuin Paul Ince nih ...
sukses deh Oom ..., ntar jadi pelatih juga yaa ...
__________________________________________________ _

'COLEY' JOINS INCE'S COACHING STAFF
sportinglife.com

MK Dons boss Paul Ince has recruited former England and Manchester United team-mate Andy Cole in a bid to help coach his misfiring strikers.
Ince saw his side draw a blank in their League One opener with Hartlepool last weekend before being soundly thrashed 4-1 by Swindon in the Carling Cup in midweek and hopes that Cole's prowess can rub off on his forwards.

Ince said: "Introducing Andy Cole here just shows how we want to move forward.

"We want a good strikers coach, it's something a lot of teams do now and Coley has volunteered his services.

"It's great because when you see someone like Andy Cole working with the likes of Jermaine Easter and Jemal Johnson his advice can only enhance their confidence.

"It's early doors yet and Coley lives in Manchester so we'll give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Andy Cole on his team mates

dari buku `Glory, Glory' Andi Mitten nih

Cole on Keane and Sheringham
MEN - October 08, 2009

IN the second and final part of M.E.N. Sport's serialisation of Andy Mitten's new book `Glory, Glory' about United in the 1990s, Stuart Mathieson takes a look at extracts from the chapter on striker Andrew Cole.

Cole signed for the Reds from then major rivals Newcastle United in a sensational transfer £6m transfer in January 1995, with Keith Gillespie going in the opposite direction.

COLE ON HIS DEBUT SEASON

Cole scored five times in the record 9-0 victory over Ipswich Town seven games into his Old Trafford career but losing out on the league to Blackburn on the final day of the season at Upton Park is the match that stands out in his memory.

"I got a lot of criticism that day," said Cole. "Ludek Miklosko was unbelievable in the net. I hit the post but we couldn't get a winner.

"Those people in the media who had said I had been brought in to win the championship were now saying that I had cost United the league.

"I took too much of it to heart. I was devastated by how much flak I took because it implied that I wasn't committed to United. I was - I'd even missed the birth of my first child to play for United a few weeks before."

In his first full season at United - 1995/96 - Cole wins the Premier League and FA Cup Double

COLE ON ERIC CANTONA

"He was the only player I saw who the manager never had a go at. We all went to a film premiere and were told to wear black ties. Eric turned up in a cream lemon suit with Nike trainers. The manager told him that he looked fantastic. I liked Eric and considered him friendly."

COLE ON TEDDY SHERINGHAM

"Our problems started when I made my England debut. I replaced Teddy. I was making my debut. Maybe I was naive, but I think he should have wished me all the best.

"I was nervous, as anyone would be. Instead, he walked straight past me and blanked me. It's not like I told Terry Venables to take Teddy off.

"So I was devastated when Teddy Sheringham signed for United because I couldn't stand him. We played a friendly in Milan in 1997, just after he'd signed. He said something on the pitch. I didn't like it. 'I'm only trying to help you,' he said. 'I don't need your help,' I replied."

Ironically, the striking partnership between the two thrived.

COLE ON ROY KEANE

Roy Keane and Cole enjoyed a positive relationship.

"Not everyone did," said Cole, "but we didn't have a cross word. He knew my character and I knew his. I called him 'Schiz' and got away with it so he must have liked me.

"We came in at half-time at Highfield Road one year. We'd not been playing well and Schiz started raving at Gary Neville. Nev gave it him back and Roy flipped and started chasing him around the dressing room. It was hilarious.

"The manager came in and settled him down.

"We went to Spain one year to train. Schiz always ended up taking Quinton Fortune out with ferocious tackles. The gaffer saw this one and came over, telling him to calm down.

"Roy told him to keep his oar out. The manager abandoned training. The lads couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"I had a set-to with Teddy on the pitch. Everybody knew that Teddy wasn't my cup of tea and I wasn't his. We came in at half-time and it was going to go off between me and Teddy.

"Schiz calmed me down, but then he wanted to start fighting Teddy.

"He could be really, really cutting. He used to hammer Yorkie. During a game. He'd hammer him for his touch. Yet he never did it to me."

COLE ON YORKE

"I liked Yorkie. We were totally different. Dwight was, 'Look at me, I play for Manchester United, I've got a nice bird and car.' I'm the opposite.

"I bought a Porsche one year but was so self-conscious that I couldn't drive it. It took me two months to drive it to training. Yorkey had no such worries."

COLE ON LEAVING UNITED

United signed Ruud van Nistelrooy in 2001. Here, finally, was the new striker who pushed Cole to the sidelines.

"One day I knocked on the manager's door. I'd always had a brilliant relationship with him and he was great in that meeting.

"I told him that I didn't want to be sat on the bench. I didn't want to steal a wage. I wanted fans to come up to me and say that I had put a good shift in for my wages.

"The manager told me that he didn't want me to go, but said, `I know how you are, understand where you are coming from and will let you go.' In hindsight, I should have swallowed my pride."

rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default Re: Andy Cole

United legend set for Old Trafford return
Author: Ben Moss
Posted on:12 November 2009 - 10:17

Manchester United legend Andy Cole has revealed he has been invited to return to the club in a coaching role.

The once prolific Premier League marksman was accosted by Sir Alex Ferguson recently and told in no uncertain terms he needed to complete the relevant coaching badges and get down to Carrington training ground. Cole is currently helping out at Huddersfiled but suggested the lure of Old Trafford and the opportunity to work for a club famed for launching the careers of many a young coach is too great to resist.

Cole told the Independent: “Sir Alex Ferguson's influence on his players doesn't stop when they leave Manchester United.”
“I had a timely reminder of that last week, in the form of a verbal boot up the backside, but the incident ended up working very much in my favour.”

“The Boss knows that not all my intentions turn quickly into actions, and when I bumped into him at the Lowry Hotel, near Old Trafford, he pulled me up and asked: ‘Just when are you going to get on with your badges?’”
“I've taken the first step, working towards my Uefa B licence (there are two levels above the Uefa B licence which I'm working on: the Uefa A and the Uefa Pro licence, which you need to manage in the Premier League, or Europe's top leagues) but he's right, I need to get serious about it.”
“He ended with ‘I'll be expecting you to come and see us in the very near future’ – and when Sir Alex says he expects you to do something, he means it.”

“There is no better place to watch and learn than the Carrington training ground, and the cast of familiar faces is all part of how United maintains the aura of a family club, which is no mean feat in the modern game.”
“Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the current reserve team coach; Brian McClair is the academy director.”
“I'm hopeful that they'll be comfortable enough to let me join them and maybe even put on some sessions.”

“The downside is I'll have to put my work with Huddersfield on the backburner. I've been working on an informal basis with the strikers there since the start of the season, and I'm grateful for that opportunity, but when Sir Alex comes calling you'd be a fool not to take the chance.”

“You only need to look at the current coaching set-up at United and the calibre of his assistants down the years to see what high standards they have.”
“In recent years many of them have left Old Trafford to handle massive clubs and international sides, or both, in their own right.”

“I'm thinking Carlos Queiroz, who left first for a spell at Real Madrid and last year went on to manage Portugal.”
“Walter Smith, likewise, with Scotland and now Rangers.”
“And I count Steve McClaren among them, too. He was at United from 1999 (the season when we won the Treble) to 2001. We we won the Premier League in each of McClaren's three seasons with us.”
“His enthusiasm in training sessions set him apart. Fresh ideas – always enjoyable, different. As a player that's what you want. And before Steve, Brian Kidd was fantastic, too.”

“That family aura isn't just a gimmick either. The pressure on managers has never been greater, and I'm not just talking about the Premier League, where Liverpool's troubles continue and Manchester City attract criticism when they fail to win – even if they come away with a draw.”

“Rafa Benitez will either find a way to turn things around, or he won't, but either way he's an experienced guy and knows that top-flight football is a business that demands results. And Mark Hughes, whose team have lost just one game all season, is tough enough to ignore the noise.”

“But what really shocks me is the treatment of managers lower down the league system – I'm thinking specifically of Darren Ferguson at Peterborough.”
“The club have let him go, and even some of his players have come out saying they've let him down, but that's beside the point.”

“What should count for something is the awesome job he's done for Peterborough, winning two successive promotions with them to get to the Championship, which is the most competitive division in Britain. And although the start to their season hasn't been fantastic, they are hardly adrift – they're bottom, but only by a single point. Surely he has earned some time? His departure is a disgrace.”

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/29802/United_legend_set_for_Old_Trafford_return_.aspx#
==========================
Andy Cole balik sebagai pelatih ???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
BaZoKaKa
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BaZoKaKa has no contributions yet
Default Cole-Sheringham Profesional Meski Tak Akur

Bolanews

Contoh profesionalitas dalam sepak bola ditunjukkan mantan striker Manchester United dan timnas Inggris, Andy Cole dan Teddy Sheringham. Meski saling membenci, keduanya tetap memberikan yang terbaik saat berpasangan di lapangan hijau.

"Di awal tahun 1995, saya baru saja mengikat diri dengan Manchester United, dan akan menjalani debut untuk Inggris melawan Uruguay. Saya masuk sebagai cadangan menggantikan Sheringham (masih bermain untuk Tottenham) di menit ke-70," cerita Cole kepada Irish Independent.

Pertandingan itu menjadi asal muasal buruknya hubungan antara Cole-Sheringham yang berlangsung hingga saat ini.

"Saya memasuki lapangan, disaksikan 60.000 orang penonton. Sheringham keluar. Sebagai pemain muda yang akan melakukan debut timnas, yang saya harapkan saat itu adalah jabat tangan yang erat (dari Sheringham), dan ucapan 'semoga beruntung, Coley'. Saya siap menjabat tangannya, tapi ia menolak saya. Ia sengaja menolak saya tanpa alasan yang jelas. Saya tak punya masalah dengannya. Kami sama-sama pemain Inggris, itu debut saya, namun ia menolak saya," lanjutnya.

Sejak saat itu, Cole menyimpan kebencian mendalam kepada Sheringham. Ia bahkan menyatakan lebih memilih untuk menghabiskan waktu dengan lawan yang nyata-nyata telah berbuat buruk kepadanya ketimbang bersama pria yang kemudian menjadi rekan seklubnya.

"Saya lebih baik duduk bersama dan minum bareng dengan Neil Ruddock (eks bek Liverpool) yang mematahkan kaki saya menjadi dua bagian pada 1996, daripada bersama Sheringham, yang telah saya benci selama 15 tahun," pungkasnya.

Tahun 1997, Eric Cantona pensiun. Manchester United menjadikan Teddy Sheringham sebagai pengganti Sang Raja. Itu artinya Cole harus bermain dengan orang yang ia benci. Namun, di lapangan, keduanya sama sekali tidak menunjukkan adanya konflik. Treble gelar yang diraih Setan Merah pada tahun 1999 menjadi bukti keduanya tetap tampil seratus persen untuk klubnya meski tak pernah bertegur sapa di luar lapangan.

Cerita Cole sebenarnya keluar disaat yang tepat. Profesionalitasnya dibalik perseteruan dengan Sheringham bisa menjadi contoh yang tepat untuk dua pemain tim nasional Inggris yang kini tengah cekcok, John Terry dan Wayne Bridge. Tertarik untuk mengikuti langkah Cole-Sheringham, Terry-Bridge?

=========================

perlu di tiru
BaZoKaKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Andy Cole

Rahasia Dendam Cole-Sheringham

LONDON, KOMPAS.com — Mantan penyerang tim nasional Inggris, Andy Cole, mengaku tak tahu alasan Teddy Sheringham menolak untuk berjabat tangan dengannya saat ia masuk menggantikan Sheringham pada sebuah laga internasional melawan Uruguay, 1995. Yang jelas, sejak saat itu, Cole dan Sheringham tak pernah bicara, bahkan ketika sama-sama membela Manchester United 1997-2001.

"Saat itu adalah awal tahun 1995. Saya baru bergabung dengan Manchester United dan laga tersebut, yang saat itu melawan Uruguay, adalah debut saya di timnas. Saya adalah pemain pengganti. Saya masuk menggantikan Sheringham," ujar Cole.

"Saya begitu gugup. Itu adalah kulminasi ambisi seumur hidup. Anda mendengar ungkapan lama, 'Bermain untuk negeri, saya adalah segalanya.' Percayalah, saya merasakan itu juga," akunya.

"Saya masuk ke lapangan. Sebanyak 60.000 orang lebih melihat. Sheringham ditarik. Saya mengharapkan jabat tangan singkat atau ucapan, 'Semoga berhasil, Coley.' Saya siap menjabatnya. Ia tak menggubris saya. Ia secara aktif tidak menggubris saya tanpa alasan. Ia berlalu," paparnya.

"Saya malu. Saya bingung, dan itulah saatnya. Sejak saat itu, saya tahu kalau Sheringham bukan untuk saya," ungkapnya.

"Kami bermain bersama selama bertahun-tahun. Kami mencetak banyak gol. Saya tak pernah bicara sepatah kata pun kepadanya. Orang bertanya-tanya bagaimana di bumi ini kami bisa seperti itu," ucap Cole.

"Gary Pallister (mantan pemain Inggris) pernah mengatakan kepada saya, 'Saya tahu kamu tak bicara kepada Teddy dan ia tak bicara kepadamu. Namun, setidaknya, kalian bermain bersama dengan baik.' Kami (Cole dan Sheringham) melakukannya. Namun, secara pribadi, saya tak menyukainya selama 15 tahun," tandasnya. (DM)
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hendiplast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo
Default Re: Cole-Sheringham Profesional Meski Tak Akur

gile... ga keliatan sama sekali klo mereka musuhan....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
zeavhere
first team
http://afaizn.com

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
zeavhere will become famous soon enough

waw, emang kalau pemain UNITED mah gag heran lagi
loyalitasnya memang tak perlu diragukan lagi, masalah pribadi dipinggirkan dulu
yang penting klub nomor 1 , like this
zeavhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
pweechevalier
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
pweechevalier has a spectacular aura aboutpweechevalier has a spectacular aura about

Iya ya??? Seinget gw klo mereka maen di lapangan fine2 aja...
Top dah emang, musuh di luar, mesra di dalam

wisnu cimol
pweechevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweechevalier View Post
Iya ya??? Seinget gw klo mereka maen di lapangan fine2 aja...
Top dah emang, musuh di luar, mesra di dalam

wisnu cimol
Lebih ideal lagi jika baik di dalam maupun luar lapangan sama-sama kompak, solid dan mesra. Ibaratnya seperti Batman dan Robin, hehehe ...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo

aplagi klo kompak luar dalam dunia akherat seperti mereka...

Rean is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 46
adrieee, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Deddy Hernandez, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikarsoegiharto, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Grace Naibaho, iamsetia, irfi_1, jifortin, jonajoni, LAM ILHAM, marsel david, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Pery#24, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, sepatu_ancur, stamansa, Thomas, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku