United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 09-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #91
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Scott McTominay

MCTOMINAY DESPERATE FOR MORE TROPHIES

Scott McTominay has stressed the team is more important than any individual trophies after being named Manchester United's Player of the Month for the second time this season.

After collecting our award in September, the Scotland international enjoyed an impressive October, culminating in an outstanding performance during the Reds' 2-1 victory at Chelsea.

He beat off competition from Marcus Rashford and Daniel James to earn the accolade but is more concerned with targeting glory in the Emirates FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

“It's pleasing to win a couple of individual trophies, it’s a nice feeling,” he told us at the Aon Training Complex.

“But it’s difficult when we’ve had a lot of games. It’s a very, very busy period and three or four of the lads could have easily won it as well. So I was fortunate and I thank the fans for voting for me.
“The more important thing is that, when it comes to the business side of the season, we’re there or thereabouts and we can win things collectively as a group. That’s what everybody is dying for in that changing room.

“We could have three trophies this season and it’s something that we’re really looking forward to and aspiring to in terms of a group and our goals as well. It’s brilliant to win Player of the Month, but it’s about the collective and I wouldn’t be able to win it without my team-mates

McTominay admits he was pleased with his all-action display at Stamford Bridge, as the Reds ended Chelsea’s long unbeaten run by knocking them out of the Carabao Cup last week.

“It was a game I did enjoy,” he said. “I didn’t really get a lot of the ball in the first 15 minutes and you think it’s going to be a long night, but we stuck in there and we had very, very good players on the break in Dan, Marcus and Anthony [Martial], when he came on.

“It was an exciting game, there was a lot of drama and a lot of things going on. It was brilliant for us to win that game, especially away at Stamford Bridge as well.”

The October period also included a landmark goal for the club and Scott scored it – the opener in the 3-1 win at Norwich City was our 2,000th in the Premier League.
“That felt good,” he said. “That was special. We knew about it before the game and I got reminded of it after the game as well and it was the just right place, right time.

“I’ve always said to my mum and my dad, your hard work always catches up with perfect timing. That was the perfect example of it.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 08:28 AM   #92
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United's second strike against Brighton retrospectively awarded to Scott McTominay... which initially went down as a Davy Propper own-goal

* Man United's second goal initially went down as a Davy Propper own-goal
* But after United appealed, it was eventually awarded to Scott McTominay
* United eased to a routine 3-1 victory over Brighton in the Premier League
* The midfielder sustained an ankle injury late on at Old Trafford on Sunday

Scott McTominay has been retrospectively awarded with Manchester United's second goal in their 3-1 victory over Brighton in the Premier League.

The Scotland international's shot deflected off Davy Propper and into the net in the 19th minute, before the strike went down as an own-goal from the Brighton midfielder.

But United successfully appealed the award of the goal, which has eventually been given to McTominay following a decision by the Premier League's Goal Accreditation Appeals Panel.

Scott McTominay has been awarded with Manchester United's second goal against Brighton

McTominay has now netted three goals in 12 Premier League appearances so far during the 2018-19 campaign.

McTominay played a vital role for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side last Sunday but picked up an ankle problem right at the death at Old Trafford.

As a result, the 22-year-old has withdrawn from Steve Clarke's Scotland squad for their upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers against Cyprus and Kazakhstan.

Solskjaer will be desperate that McTominay's injury is nothing too serious as they look to make inroads in the race for a top four spot.

The Red Devils already sit nine points behind fourth-placed Manchester City after just 12 matches.

After the international break, United face a tough test at Bramall Lane against high-flying Sheffield United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7681999/Manchester-Uniteds-second-strike-against-Brighton-retrospectively-awarded-Scott-McTominay.html
Old 20-11-2019, 08:36 AM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's time for people to step up and start doing their jobs': Scott McTominay reveals Manchester United stars have been vocal about their dire start to the season in the dressing room as they prepare for key run of fixtures before Christmas

* Manchester United have been victorious in five of their last six matches
* Scott McTominay says the dressing room is upbeat after a dire start to season
* The Red Devils are preparing for a hectic run of fixtures in all competitions
* McTominay has urged his team-mates to step up and be counted for on the pitch
* United return to Premier League action with a trip to Sheffield United on Sunday

Scott McTominay has lauded the positive change in attitude within the Manchester United dressing room, before calling on his team-mates to step up and be counted for ahead of a hectic run of fixtures.

United sit seventh in the Premier League table, nine points behind fourth-placed Manchester City as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tries to return the Red Devils to the Champions League.

And after an indifferent start to the season, five wins from six in all competitions has ushered in a positive mood around the United players, McTominay has said.

Scott McTominay has spoken about the mood in Manchester United's dressing room. The Scottish midfielder has been one of United's key performers so far in the 2019-20 season

However, despite admitting that United have been vocal within the changing room, he has urged his team-mates to lead by example on the pitch ahead of a hectic Christmas schedule.

'In terms of the team, I feel we're much, much brighter,' he told The Mirror. 'There are very positive signs and things are changing. Everybody is looking forward to the next game and wanting that next game to come as soon as possible.

'We've talked about things that we can improve on and how we're going to try to improve by the end of the season, which is the business end of the season as well.

'We always have meetings, that's normal. It's a normal thing to have meetings and for everybody to discuss, that's a normal thing and the sign of a healthy dressing room.

'Boys speaking among it in the changing room, saying what they think we can improve on and what are good ideas as well. There's plenty going on, it's not a place to be quiet and in your shell. It's time for people to really step up and start doing their jobs as well.'

United return to Premier League action on Sunday with tricky trip to Brammall Lane to take on Sheffield United.

The Blades are currently fifth, a point above United after a brilliant start to the season under Chris Wilder.

McTominay has played 16 times for United this season, scoring twice. He sustained an ankle injury in the 3-1 win over Brighton before the international break that curtailed his involvement with Scotland, but could return for Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7701557/Scott-McTominay-says-Manchester-Uniteds-dressing-room-rejuvenated-upturn-results.html
Old 05-12-2019, 08:40 AM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He's almost undroppable': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on Scott McTominay after starring midfield display on injury return in Manchester United's win over Tottenham

* Manchester United bounced back from two draws as they beat Tottenham 2-1
* Marcus Rashford's brace secured a win to ease pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Scott McTominay impressed for the Red Devils and helped control the midfield
* Solskjaer said he is 'the kind of player I want at this club' after his performance

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Scott McTominay is an indispensable member of his side after his starring midfield role in the win against Tottenham and believes he 'knows what Manchester United means'.

The Red Devils eased the pressure on the under-fire Norwegian by beating Spurs on Jose Mourinho's return to Old Trafford, and McTominay was dominant in midfield to help his side pick up a valuable three points.

Marcus Rashford scored a brace either side of Dele Alli's superb flick finish to secure the three points as United moved up to sixth in the table.

Scottish international McTominay had been out with an ankle injury for the last month but returned to the starting line up to boost Solskjaer's ranks, and provided a new energy for the team to frustrate Spurs.

And Solskjaer was keen to stress the importance of the 22-year-old, saying he would find it difficult to drop the star after his 'top class' display.

'You can almost say he [McTominay] is undroppable at the moment,' he said after the game. 'I wasn't gonna try to push him through for this game. The physical presence he gives us, the leadership he gives us in midfield also releases Fred.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says McTominay is exactly the type of player he looks for at Man United. McTominay was dominant in midfield for the Red Devils and brought a new energy to the team. Solskjaer praised the performances of McTominay and Fred as they frustrated Tottenham

'I thought Fred was excellent today and maybe the one chance [Spurs] had he blocked. First class, they are a good partnership.'

United have not been able to call upon midfielder Paul Pogba, who has been out since September, but Solskjaer was relieved to have McTominay back in contention and he praised his natural fitness to slot back in despite a lack of game time since he returned to training.

'He trained yesterday and that was just a light session with the reserves, but he's a tough boy.

There's no chance he's gonna say "no thanks" if he felt okay, so it's probably the first time I've really really pushed players that haven't had the foundation but he's so fit anyway.'

His dynamism was crucial for United as he made three interceptions, two tackles and ten ball recoveries - a performance Solskjaer hailed as 'top class', saying his attitude was exactly what he looks for in a Manchester United player.

'He was absolutely top class, you didn't expect anything else, because see a boy doing everything right every single day in training, and he prepares properly and they're the boys you wanna have in the team.

'He's so professional, he's not tainted by any superstar or fame, he just wants to become the best footballer he can be and that's the people I want in this club.

'He would've suited my squad when I played, he would've fit right in that squad because he's come through the academy, he's one of ours, he's one of the locals and knows what Man United means.'

It doesn't get any easier after coming through a tough Spurs test, as United will travel to the Etihad on Saturday to face champions and rivals Manchester City.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7757557/Almost-undroppable-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-heaps-praise-Scott-McTominay-Man-United-beat-Spurs.html
kembalinya Tominay merupakan salah satu kunci kemenangan, akhirnya Fred kembali berduet sama tandemnya, kalo duet sama Pereira ancur lini tengah United
Old 06-12-2019, 09:16 AM   #95
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We love him and do our utmost best for him': Scott McTominay lauds Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and insists his Manchester United team-mates are right behind under fire manager

* Scott McTominay says Man Utd players are behind Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Solskjaer has come under pressure following club's worst start in 31 years
* But United hit back on Wednesday following convincing win over Tottenham
* Red Devils now full of confidence heading into derby with Manchester City

Scott McTominay loves working with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and is determined to help the under-fire Manchester United manager kick on with Manchester City looming large.

This weekend's trip to the Etihad Stadium comes on the back of a morale-boosting win against Tottenham on Wednesday, when Jose Mourinho returned to Old Trafford touchline for the first time since being sacked last December.

The Portuguese headed back to United at a time when pressure was building on successor Solskjaer, with the club's worst start to a season in 31 years compounded by talk that losses to Spurs and City could see him out of the job.

But the 1999 treble hero leads his side to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday evening with renewed confidence, having overseen a deserved 2-1 win against Tottenham thanks to a Marcus Rashford brace.

'I don't read too much into what gets said online or in the press or different things like that,' McTominay said of the speculation around Solskjaer that dominated the build-up to Wednesday's match.

'There's two managers out there who have represented this football club. One currently is.

'Obviously it's our duty as players to go out there and do our utmost best for him and hopefully we can (put on performances for him) because we love him. We love him as a group as well.

McTominay insists he and his United team-mates love playing under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

'So hopefully we can start putting in performances that we've deserved.

'And some of the points we've missed out on this year have not represented the level of performance as well, so hopefully we can keep pushing forward now as well.'

Wednesday's victory certainly provided a timely shot in the arm, as did the performance after stuttering to draws with promoted Sheffield United and Aston Villa - matches McTominay missed through an ankle injury

'That was disappointing to watch two or three games from the sidelines,' the in-form midfielder said.

'Whenever I am watching, I am just desperate to be on the pitch as well. It was a brilliant atmosphere today.

'Some of the skills and tricks and some of our football in the first half, and some in the second half as well, was absolutely scintillating stuff and it was a pleasure to be a part of.

'Of course they're always going to have opportunities and different chances in games like that.

'They've got some world-class players up there in the forward line, so for us it's just about keeping level-headed now.

'We take it a game at a time and we look forward to Man City on Saturday as well, and hopefully we can keep pushing forwards after that as well.'

Solskjaer reiterated to his players just how good the first half was after a win that Rashford's man-of-the-match display was crucial to.

Put to McTominay that the 22-year-old is difficult to contain when in such form, he told MUTV: 'Difficult? It's impossible sometimes when you see some of the stuff that he's doing there.

'It's a breath of fresh air to watch a player who is a young kid from Manchester, coming up and doing some of the things that he's doing. It's a pleasure to watch and I just want to be a part of it as well.'

Now the focus is on 'putting in a real performance' at City, where returning McTominay heads to feeling fit and ready to go again. I try to look after myself as best I can,' he said.

'I trained yesterday for the first time and then played today, so I feel good. I'm only 22, so I should be fine!'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7760785/Scott-McTominay-loves-playing-Manchester-United-manager-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
Old 10-12-2019, 10:31 AM   #96
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'ready to double Scott McTominay's wages to £60,000-per-week' after the midfield academy product's strong start to the season

* Scott McTominay has established himself as a regular for Manchester United
* The 23-year-old is said to be in line for a new deal which would double his money
* He has put on impressive displays, including the 2-1 win over Manchester City

Scott McTominay is to be rewarded for his fine start to the season by doubling his money in a £60,000-a-week deal, according to reports.

Manchester United are keen to recognise the efforts of the Scottish central midfielder and the Sun report that he is set to see his salary doubled with a new and improved deal.

The 23-year-old emerged in Jose Mourinho's reign and has since established himself as a first team regular under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

McTominay, a product of the club's academy, has stepped up in the absence of experienced midfielder Paul Pogba and has produced a number of impressive performances, including Saturday's 2-1 win over rivals Manchester City.

United secured him for the long term back in January when the Scotland international signed a deal through until 2023.

But now he looks set for fresh terms before the year is out having accelerated his development.

Scott McTominay is reportedly in line for a new deal as a reward for his form so far this season. The Scotland international excelled in the Manchester derby and has become a key player. McTominay emerged from the club's academy and is now a regular starter in the first team

His return to the side for the victory over Tottenham last week was keenly felt and it has been telling that his absence in games against Sheffield United and Aston Villa coincided with negative results.

Recent matches have seen McTominay partner Brazilian midfielder Fred in the centre of the park and the former Shakhtar Donetsk ace reflected on the influence of the young Scot.

'We're playing well together, doing very good games,' Fred told the National.

'It's nice to play with him, and we can help Man United to win. Today [Saturday] was an important win for us.

'We're all very happy, this win cheers us up. I'm sure from now we can rise up the table, but we have to focus and try to win all the games, not just the big ones.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7774533/Manchester-United-ready-double-Scott-McTominays-deal-60-000-week.html
Tominay atau Rashford bisa jadi United Player of The Year nih, jadi wajar dikasih kenaikan gaji, sekalian naikin buy out clausenya, ntar diincer sama klub lain
Old 19-12-2019, 05:49 AM   #97
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MCTOMINAY CROWNED PLAYER OF 2019 BY MUDSA

The Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association has presented Scott McTominay with their Player of the Year award for 2019, at the group’s annual Old Trafford Christmas dinner.

Our popular Academy graduate, Scott, began the calendar year by muscling his way into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s starting XI and quickly formed an effective partnership with Paul Pogba in midfield.

McTominay eventually made 16 appearances throughout the second half of our 2018/19 season, scoring two goals and also winning in the club’s Player of the Month award for April.

It’s fair to say that Scott has been a revelation during this first half of the 2019/20 campaign, too.

So far this term he has played 19 times and netted three goals. The Scotland international has even added two more of our monthly prizes to his cabinet, after winning the fan votes in both October and November.

McTominay collected his MUDSA Player of the Year award when the entire first-team squad attended Tuesday's special banquet, where the Reds all spent time with fans.

Congratulations to Scott on winning his award!

‘THE PLAYERS LOVE THIS EVENT’

Despite the busy fixture list that dominates this time of the year, United’s entire first-team squad attended the MUDSA Christmas dinner earlier this week and Phil Jones explained why it is so vital.

“It is great and especially at a time like Christmas, that we can come here to sign a few autographs and balls,” Jones told us. “It is great to see them. It is not just one or two players who are here. Every player comes and every player wants to come, and to join in. We enjoy it.

“It is a special time of year and it is nice to interact with the fans. It is always something that I have enjoyed doing. These guys see us as role models, they look up to us and it is important that we do this as a team, not just in ones and twos, to make everyone happy.

“If you can make somebody's Christmas then that is great.”

‘A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY FOR MUDSA’

Tuesday’s event at the Theatre of Dreams was particularly noteworthy, as it celebrated the 30-year anniversary of MUDSA being established way back in 1989 – which secretary Chas Banks is proud of.

“This is a special event,” explained Chas. “It is the annual Christmas party, which is always fantastic and as you can see all of the disabled supporters get to come and meet the players.

“All of the players come down. We started in 1989 and today is 2019, so this is the 30-year anniversary - hence all of the balloons! So it is a very, very special day for us and it is a big year ahead, when we have a lot of events and special bits and pieces planned.”

Visit www.MUDSA.org.uk to learn more about the association.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #98
Andi Istiabudi
manager

EXCLUSIVE: MCTOMINAY CLOSE TO A RETURN FROM INJURY

Scott McTominay has paid tribute to the Manchester United staff members who are helping him to overcome the physical and mental challenges posed by his first injury in senior football.

The influential midfielder was a constant presence in the starting XI until suffering a problem at Old Trafford on Boxing Day, which has since forced him to miss 11 matches across all competitions. However, in a positive sign for every United fan, our popular Scotland international is part of a squad that has travelled to Spain for a warm-weather training camp during this ongoing winter break.

McTominay trained away from the main group during Sunday’s opening session at the Marbella Football Centre, but he later revealed to us that he could join in fully towards the end of the week. That is thanks to the team of experts who are meticulously guiding and supporting his rehabilitation.

As well as being a standout player this season, Scott is also an eloquent speaker and this exclusive interview with the 23-year-old is a must-read for all Reds, providing an insight into his recent injury troubles, relationship with Fred, thoughts on Bruno Fernandes and burning desire to lift trophies in the next four months…

Scott, first of all, everybody wants to know how you are feeling, so what kind of update can you give us on your fitness?
“Yeah it has been going well. Obviously, it is never nice watching football matches when you have been playing, you want to be involved and you want to be helping the team as well. It is difficult, you know, but you have to find your way through it mentally more than physically sometimes. It is challenging, obviously, from my first proper injury. You need to have all of the right people around you, which I do, and that has been massively beneficial towards my recovery and obviously I want to be taking some part in the sessions towards the end of the week. We will just see where we go from there. So we are just going to do whatever we can to make sure I am back on the pitch as soon as possible.”

We saw you training away from the main group, with Axel Tuanzebe, and you were looking strong and very good from our perspective...
“Yeah I am feeling good, I am feeling fit. I have always had that drive and ambition to keep on top of my fitness and look after my body, because it is the most important thing at the end of the day. I am feeling well. It is nice to be in Marbella with the boys, get a little bit of sunshine and get some warm-weather training as well, which is obviously more beneficial than being at home. It brings everyone together as a group. I have not seen them that much over the last five or six weeks, so it is good to see everyone, see the boys all together again and hopefully we can finish the season really strong.”

You've been working closely with the fitness staff - which of them do you want to give credit to? Because it seems you are a little bit ahead of schedule and that's great news for the club...
“Yeah, I have been working with Dave - or Binners, as we call him - and he has been top drawer. He has been anything that I have needed. He has just got me out of the house and stuff like that. Anything that I have ever wanted, he has been there and obviously through my recovery he has been an absolute blessing. He has been top drawer. All of the other physios, masseurs and the fitness coaches - Mike Clegg, Charlie as well - and obviously the manager and coaching staff as well. They have all helped me a lot. They have been there when it has been not so easy, when you're feeling a little down in the dumps because you can't play. But that is football. You have to be mentally strong, I feel like I am, and hopefully it will be nice to get some minutes, or a lot of game time, towards the end of the season.”

You've gone from being ever-present this season to watching a lot of matches over the festive season from the stand. How has that experience been, and what are you like as a fan?
“Yeah, I was at the Man City game for example and it is difficult to be fair. When you are watching, it is not as easy as people think. When you are injured you just go and turn up to watch, but it is not easy - trust me. It is horrible. Whenever I am watching and we are winning it's amazing, but whenever the results haven't gone well it's difficult because you always feel like you should be helping the team. But hard work will always catch up with you at a perfect time in terms of injury and getting back to full fitness as well.”

You'd been playing really well alongside Fred in central midfield and he's continued to perform well, being voted our Player of the Month by the fans as well. What do you make of his performances and development this season?
“He is a pleasure to play alongside and he is a great guy as well. We get on really well and have a good relationship off the pitch. He's a pleasure to work with and he's a player who I admire a lot. He has come on leaps and bounds in the past few months, and he deserves all of the credit he is getting at the minute. Long may it continue as well.”

Bruno Fernandes is here as well - what do you make of him so far, from seeing him around the place and on the training pitch?
“Yeah, in the brief moments that I have seen him in training, he has looked really, really good. He has looked like every type of player that the manager wants as well, so hopefully that can come to us on the pitch and he can show us what he can do. I can't wait to play alongside him.”

Another new signing who is here this week is Nathan Bishop, the young goalkeeper, who has had an incredible two-week period, going from Southend to Manchester United and now in Marbella with the first-team squad?
“Yeah I am going to have to take him under my wing aren't I, to be fair, to make sure he is settled in and I can't wait for him to sing on one of the dinners that we have. Hopefully that will go down well and a few of the other lads, a few members of staff, will have a sing song as well, so it will be good fun and gets them all integrated into the squad. It puts everybody's personalities out there and obviously the quicker you settle in the better. It is a pleasure to see him here this week.”

How important do you think this week of warm-weather training will be for the squad in re-energising everybody?
“Yeah that is a massive, massive part of it, to re-energise everyone, freshen everyone's minds, to go again in the last three or four months of the season. Obviously, for me it has come at a really good time from an injury perspective because you have got two weeks' advantage to catch up. If there were games in this two weeks then I am missing another six games, potentially, so I saw this as soon as I got injured and looked at it as a massive positive. To get some proper training in is massive for me as well.”

Looking ahead to the season finale, how big is the determination in the squad to finish strongly and possibly win two trophies?
“Yeah, that is what I was just saying to some of the physios - it would be nice to come back and have a massive, massive push with the rest of the boys to get into some finals, get some trophies under our belts and really set the bar for next season, set a bar that we don't step underneath. All of the boys are fully focused on doing that and hopefully we can do it as well.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-02-2020, 08:35 AM   #99
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He has been an absolute blessing': Manchester United star Scott McTominay hails specialist physio 'Binners' who has put midfielder in contention for huge Chelsea clash

* Scott McTominay has thanked physiotherapist David Binningsley for his support
* The Manchester United midfielder has not played for his side since Boxing Day
* McTominay is in Marbella with his United team-mates during their winter break
* The Scotland international is aiming to be fit for United's clash against Chelsea

Scott McTominay has credited physiotherapist David Binningsley for helping him return to action ahead of schedule.

The Manchester United midfielder has not played for the Red Devils since damaging his knee ligaments against Newcastle on Boxing Day.

But McTominay is now working hard in Marbella during United's winter break in order to be fit for his side's clash against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on February 17.

Scott McTominay (left) has been training in Spain during Manchester United's winter break. McTominay has been out of action due to injury, but looks set to return soon for United. McTominay has not played for the Red Devils since Boxing Day and has missed 11 matches

The Red Devils poached physio David Binningsley from Sunderland in the summer of 2018

The Scotland international told United's official website: 'I have been working with Dave - or Binners, as we call him - and he has been top drawer.

'He has been anything that I have needed. He has just got me out of the house and stuff like that.

'Anything that I have ever wanted, he has been there and obviously through my recovery he has been an absolute blessing. He has been top drawer.'

Binningsley joined from Sunderland in the summer of 2018 where he was also a physiotherapist.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will also owe Binningsley a big thank you as his side have only won two of their six league matches in McTominay's absence - losing three times.

They also crashed out of the Carabao Cup to rivals Manchester City at the semi-final stage.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7986505/Manchester-United-star-Scott-McTominay-hails-specialist-physio-Binners-got-ready.html
Old 09-03-2020, 09:54 AM   #100
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I know one or two City fans, so it will be good to rub that in their faces': Scott McTominay to take advantage of bragging rights after stunning goal for Manchester United against local rivals

* The Scotland international came off the bench to score Man United's second
* Scott McTominay scored the second after Anthony Martial broke the deadlock
* The Red Devils did the double over Manchester City having won at the Etihad

Scott McTominay vows to rub Manchester United's victory into his rival's faces after his side's 2-0 win on Sunday.

The Scotland international came off the bench to score United's second after Anthony Martial had scored the opener.

McTominay said after the game: 'That was such a sweet moment especially in a game where we could have done with another goal earlier on to finish the game.

'Credit to the boys who were top drawer today. We had a sticky first 15-20 minutes but you see how much it means to the boys in a derby again, that's three times this year.

'We have to keep going. It's a game where we have to take confidence, but we have to get some proper results over the next few weeks to keep this run going.

'I read the goalkeeper. You give yourself half a chance because they're rushing.

'You get there before Mendy and it's such a beautiful feeling in front of our fans in the last minute.

Scott McTominay vows to rub Manchester United's victory into his rival's faces this week

'Can't get too carried away but we've got to keep going and keep pushing for the Champions League.

'Every game is special, but these games against Liverpool, Arsenal, they're very special atmospheres. These fans, through thick and thin, they're there every week.

'Just to hear two or three people singing your name, never mind the whole Stretford End, is beautiful.

'You can see with the run of games we've been on, obviously I've been injured for two months and I was desperate to get back because I could see the progression of the team. Just to come on today and help the boys was a pleasure.

'Not everybody in this team is guaranteed a starting spot and everyone has to keep working every week.

'I know one or two City fans so it will be good to rub that in their faces as well.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8089201/Scott-McTominay-advantage-bragging-rights-stunning-goal-Manchester-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 27
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, Jodirama, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, weelblack, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yogiromadhona, zudomiriku