United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 02-06-2021, 09:32 AM   #61
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Diogo Dalot coy on his Manchester United future and says he 'doesn't know what will happen' as he prepares to return to Old Trafford... but full-back leaves door open for AC Milan after 'fantastic' loan spell at San Siro

* Diogo Dalot says he doesn't know whether he will stay at Manchester United
* Portuguese defender gained plenty of experience while on loan at AC Milan
* Dalot says he has improved tactically and refused to rule out a return to Milan

Diogo Dalot has revealed that he is unsure what the future holds for him at Manchester United after his loan spell at AC Milan reached its conclusion.

The defender gained plenty of experience during his time in Italy as he made 21 appearances in Serie A as Milan finished second, while he was also heavily involved in their Europa League campaign, during which he played against United.

Dalot demonstrated his versatility by featuring at right-back and left-back, and stressed that he has improved tactically.

However, the 22-year-old remains unaware of where he will be playing next season and refused to rule out the possibility of a return to Milan.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Dalot said: 'I like to become more and more complete.

'The Italians love football, they always talk about it and being part of this culture has been a fantastic experience. And on the pitch, I feel I have improved a lot tactically.

Diogo Dalot has revealed that he doesn't know if he will remain at Manchester United. It isn't clear if Dalot will be part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans after his loan at AC Milan. Dalot has played 35 times for United but had to go on loan in order to gain further experience

'There are some defensive aspects I learned here and it was fantastic to develop these qualities too.

'That's not the only thing either, as I improved in pressing high and recovering the ball as soon as possible. Very useful stuff. I say that I had a fantastic year and met beautiful people.

'It was a real pleasure to play for Milan but now I think about the Euros and I really don't know (on his future) what will happen.'

Having progressed through the ranks at Porto before breaking into the first-team, Dalot signed for United in 2018 for £19m.

So far Dalot has made 35 appearances for United, scoring once, but he must now wait to see whether he will be part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans for next season.

The Portugal Under-21 international has two years remaining on his contract at Old Trafford.

For now Dalot's focus will be on the U21 European Championship, with Portugal set to face Italy in the quarter-finals on Monday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9633977/Diogo-Dalot-coy-Manchester-United-future-says-doesnt-know-happen.html
Old 14-06-2021, 10:44 AM   #62
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester City star Joao Cancelo ruled out of Euro 2020 after the Portuguese full-back tests positive for Covid-19 and is replaced by Diogo Dalot who receives first senior call-up

* Portugal full-back Joao Cancelo tested positive for Covid-19 on Saturday
* The Manchester City star has now been ruled out of Euro 2020 after the test
* He has been replaced by Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot in the squad

Manchester City star Joao Cancelo has been ruled out of Euro 2020 after the Portuguese full-back tested positive for Covid-19.

Portugal who play their first match against Hungary on Tuesday, have been forced to drop the 27-year-old following his test on Monday.

It has been confirmed that Manchester United's Diogo Dalot, who spent last season on loan at AC Milan, has been awarded a last minute call-up to replace the unfortunate Cancelo.

A statement by the Portuguese Football Federation said: 'Under-21 international Diogo Dalot will join the National Team's delegation in Budapest to prepare for his debut at Euro 2020.

'The AC Milan player will replace Joao Cancelo, who tested positive for Covid-19 following a rapid antigen test carried out this Saturday by the FPF Health and Performance Unit.

'The Hungarian health authorities were immediately informed and the player – who is doing well – was placed in isolation. The result of the test carried out by USP was confirmed by an RT-PCR test carried out on Joao Cancelo also on Saturday and whose result was known on Sunday morning.

Joao Cancelo will miss Euro 2020 after he tested positive for Covid-19 on Saturday. He has been replaced by Diogo Dalot who recently featured for Portugal's U21 side

'In accordance with the Covid-19 protocol defined by UEFA before the Euro 2020 matches, all players and members of the entourage underwent RT-PCR tests on Saturday. The results, with the exception of Joao Cancelo, were negative.

'The Hungarian health authorities became aware of compliance with the protection procedures, fully respected according to the UEFA protocol, in a group that also has a high rate of vaccine coverage and authorised the National Team to comply with the stipulated plan for the European Championship without any changes.'

Since the news has broke Cancelo has taken to social media with the message: 'Always firm and always strong because, while I'm here, I'll fight for everything I want.'

Cancelo was set to be a regular starter for Fernando Santos' Portuguese side this summer.

The 27-year-old is coming off the back of a highly successful season with Premier League champions Manchester City and scored in their most recent 4-0 friendly win over Israel.

He will now spend the next 10 days in isolation, but with his disappointment comes a huge opportunity for Dalot who produced some good performances on loan at AC Milan.

It is the first time the 22-year-old has been called up to the senior squad and most recently played in the country's U21 European Championship final defeat to Germany.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9681427/Joao-Cancelo-ruled-Euro-2020-positive-Covid-test-replaced-Diogo-Dalot.html
selamat buat panggilan senior timnas u/ Dalot, semoga bisa cemerlang, biar harganya naik
Old 07-12-2021, 08:44 AM   #63
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

'I need to keep going and give everything': Diogo Dalot indicates his desire to stay put at Manchester United amid run in the first team in blow to Jose Mourinho and Roma

* Diogo Dalot has started both of Manchester United's last two league fixtures
* Ralf Rangnick trusted Dalot to start ahead of Aaron Wan-Bissaka on Sunday
* The Portuguese star gave an interview to United's own media channel

Diogo Dalot has delivered a defiant message and insists he is ready to 'give everything' at Manchester United in a blow to potential suitors.

Dalot had struggled for game time under former boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and had even spent the 2020-21 season on loan with Milan.

His potential availability had alerted the likes of Roma, with his former United manager Jose Mourinho keen for a reunion in the Italian capital.

However, the Portuguese defender has been given a chance since the departure of Solskjaer following United's 4-1 defeat by Watford last month.

Dalot has started both the last two matches in the Premier League against Arsenal and Crystal Palace - the latter match seeing United keep their first cleansheet at home in all competitions this season.

And speaking to United's official site after the game, Dalot stated his intention to push on under new interim boss Ralf Rangnick.

'It's what I'm here for,' he told the club's website. 'It's not easy when you're outside [the starting XI] and you don't play as much.

Diogo Dalot has indicated he is keen to stay and fight for his place at Manchester United. Jose Mourinho had been keen to take the defender to Roma during the January window

'But our job to keep ready and I think I was doing a fantastic job outside the pitch being ready.

'When the opportunity comes, I now feel I need to keep going and give everything when I'm on the pitch too.'

Dalot joined United from Porto in 2018, when he was signed by Mourinho. He has made 44 appearances for th Red Devils, with nine of those coming this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10280963/Diogo-Dalot-indicates-desire-stay-Manchester-United.html
Old 13-01-2022, 05:43 AM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HOW DALOT PLAYED THROUGH THE PAIN

Diogo Dalot returned to the Manchester United starting line-up on Monday, playing the full 90 minutes as the Reds progressed to the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup by beating Aston Villa.

The 22-year-old had a solid game at right-back and Diogo’s performance is even more noteworthy when you consider he had to play the majority of the game with a nasty-looking ankle wound.

Dalot collided with Villa’s Emiliano Buendia in the United box after around 32 minutes of Monday’s 1-0 win, in an incident which seemed innocuous at first.

Indeed, Diogo initially played on before the ball was eventually cleared for a Villa corner and he then sank to the turf before calling for treatment, which resulted in a stoppage of around four minutes.

The club’s physios quickly attended to our stricken defender, applying bandages to a foot which was visibly bleeding.

With Aaron Wan-Bissaka warming up and then getting stripped off on the touchline, it looked as though Ralf Rangnick would be forced into making his first substitution of the tie.

However, after being patched up, Diogo opted to carry on and it was a credit to him that he saw out the game, helping United keep a first clean sheet in a month, despite sustained Villa pressure after the half-time break.

The extent of Dalot’s injury was then made clear by a graphic photo posted on social media after the final whistle, which pointed out that our no.20 had required stitches in his ankle.

Diogo brushed off the extent of the damage in his own post on Tuesday morning, saying: “Thank you for the messages. It’s all good now with the help of the Doctor. Onto the next one! Good image for those who like anatomy.”

Dalot has caught the eye in recent weeks, particularly since Rangnick took over as interim manager.

The Portuguese full-back, who never shirks a challenge, has started five of our last eight games in all competitions and this act of bravery should further endear him to supporters.

“Drive forward, have the ball and try to serve the forward players, and, of course, defend well,” he said, when explaining his role to club media last week.

“Keep solid at the back and be physical and be aggressive – that’s my job as a full-back.”

Diogo certainly showed that last night and we hope he’s fit and ready to face Villa again, this time in the Midlands, on Saturday.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2022, 09:07 AM   #65
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 18-07-2022, 09:35 AM   #66
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's Diogo Dalot heaps praise on 'demanding' new boss Erik ten Hag - and claims the 'players are adapting really well' to the Dutchman's 'dynamic' pre-season training

* Diogo Dalot says he's enjoying the training dynamics of new boss Erik ten Hag
* The full-back claimed that the Man United 'players are adapting really well'
* United have ran riot in their opening two pre-season games under the Dutchman
* Portuguese international admits 'we have a lot of improvement' under ten Hag

Diogo Dalot is enjoying the new dynamics brought by the meticulous Erik ten Hag as Manchester United's players seek improvement rather than redemption after a difficult season.

Fresh from finishing runners-up in both the Premier League and Europa League, the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo, Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane last summer fuelled optimism around Old Trafford.

But things swiftly unravelled as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer departed and interim successor Ralf Rangnick floundered as United stumbled home sixth with a record low Premier League points tally.

Ten Hag was coaxed away from Ajax to oversee the rebuild and has quickly made a mark on the side, which is currently in Australia continuing pre-season preparations in Melbourne.

'It's very good,' United right-back Dalot told the PA news agency. 'I really like the dynamic that he shows, not just in training but in general.

'Very demanding, pays a lot of attention to detail, which is good, and small details that that can make a difference in the long perspective.

'I think we players are adapting really well to it and obviously we want to keep going.

Manchester United's Diogo Dalot is 'start a new season from scratch' with Erik ten Hag. The full-back labelled his new manager as 'demanding' after the start of their pre-season. Dalot says the 'players are adapting really well' to the former Ajax coach's training methods. Dalot claims ten Hag 'always asks for co-operation between us' when out on the pitch

'We know that it's going to be a long season, a different season from pretty much every season that we had in the past few years, so we want to we want to build something.

'We want to build a team together with players, together with staff, build something very good inside in between us and then do our job on the pitch and win games.'

Ten Hag is largely working with the same group of players that struggled last season, when the performances were as jarring as the results.

Dalot appears to have compartmentalised that disappointment as attention turns to kicking on and helping United to a first trophy since 2017.

'It's a reflection of learn the things that we should not have done and take it to this season as a lesson to improve,' the Portugal international said.

'But obviously we have a lot of new things - we have new staff, a new manager, new energy as well, which is good for us so we want to keep going.

'We want to look at this season not in a way to redeem ourselves from the last season but to start a new season from scratch from zero.

'Then hopefully we can, like I said, get to the end celebrating, which is our main goal for this season but thinking that we have a lot of steps first and we have a lot of improvement.'

There have been promising early signs in United's start to their pre-season tour, kicking off with an eye-catching 4-0 friendly win against Liverpool in Bangkok.

Dalot played the first 45 minutes in Thailand and played the first half of Tuesday's 4-1 comeback win against Melbourne Victory at the MCG, where his driven cross ended with Anthony Martial scoring.

'He likes offensive full-backs,' Dalot said of Ten Hag. 'He likes proactive full-backs, so we have to always have to think a little bit of ahead of what the game is asking, not be like feeling the game when the ball is on the other side.

'We need to be connected, everybody co-operating with each other, with the winger in front of you, with the midfielder alongside you.

'He always asks for co-operation between us but one good thing about it is that he always wants us to make sure that we need to know what to do in each position because sometimes we can swap positions inside the pitch and we need we need to know how to do that.'

Dalot is embracing Ten Hag's push to make the team better than their opponents 'physically' and 'in mindset' as he begins his fifth season as a United player.

Having enjoyed a loan stint at AC Milan, the 23-year-old last season made his most Premier League appearances in a campaign to date and appears to have the edge over right-back rival Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

'I always like to see season by season,' Dalot added. 'I don't think too much ahead.

'But looking at the past and seeing where I am now inside of this club, I think it's been a progressive four years, which is how I like things in general in my life, in football.

'I don't want to be too much up and down, always progressively - even if it's one per cent - so I think it's been it's been progressive.

'It's been very good journey to learn and obviously now I want to step up a little bit more as well.

'Every season I always try to improve in some aspects that I think I should do it and I think I have everything this season to improve that new manager with the help of my teammates.

'I also want to help them as well to improve and hopefully, like you said, give this club trophies.

'That's what this club is about and hopefully we can be in the end of the season celebrating with our fans that they deserve as well.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11022137/Manchester-Uniteds-Diogo-Dalot-heaps-praise-demanding-new-boss-Erik-ten-Hag.html
Old 25-07-2022, 10:13 AM   #67
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Diogo Dalot insists Manchester United will benefit from Erik ten Hag's tough love... as the Portuguese defender hails his new manager's 'discipline' after he was left furious by their collapse against Aston Villa

* Erik ten Hag slammed his side as 'unacceptable' after their draw with Aston Villa
* Manchester United threw away a 2-0 lead due to a stoppage time equaliser
* Diogo Dalot feels Ten Hag's stern words will be a good thing for United
* The 23-year-old said the new manager is helping them 'start from scratch'

Manchester United benefit from manager Erik ten Hag's harsh criticism, says Diogo Dalot.

Ten Hag branded United's failure to hold onto a two-goal lead against Aston Villa in Perth as 'unacceptable' and warned his players that they cannot afford to switch off in games.

The tough-talking Dutchman can be heard berating them from the touchline if they don't do exactly what he wants, but Dalot insists that is for the good of the team.

'It is discipline,' said the Portugal defender. 'We need to be ready for that, to be ready to hear things that maybe we don't want to hear. But I think everything is for the greater good of the team and that's the most important thing.

'We need to be proactive. Not just the full-back, everyone. Read the game, be always on our toes. Mentally we have to be connected all the time and hopefully we can improve a little bit more as well and go to the season.

'I feel that we start from scratch: new manager, new stuff, new energy, new players coming in, and we're looking forward to play with them as well. We need to build a team, a staff, a club, everyone together and go forward.'

Dalot has established himself as United's first-choice right-back on the tour of Thailand and Australia, moving ahead of Aaron Wan-Bissaka who didn't start any of the four games.

Ten Hag prefers the 23-year-old for his attacking capabilities, and Dalot provided an excellent assist for Anthony Martial against Crystal Palace in Melbourne.

Diogo Dalot thinks Manchester United will be a better team because of Erik ten Hag's criticism. Erik ten Hag called his side's inability to hold on to a lead against Aston Villa 'unacceptable'

'That is something that I practice, I think I can do it,' added Dalot. 'Hopefully I can do many more this season. It is demanding but at this club you want to play attacking football, you want to have fun and enjoy playing in attacking positions.

'Obviously it will take demands physically, but I think we are going to be ready for the season and hopefully we can start well.

'I feel like I'm a Man United player, but obviously work every single day to play. I want to be ready for the manager and every time he needs me I'm going to be there.

'I need to show my qualities as well. This is why I came here, to show to this club I'm capable to play many games for this club. This is what I want. I think the things are going well, but we still have a lot of room for improvement.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11043873/Diogo-Dalot-insists-Manchester-United-benefit-Erik-ten-Hags-tough-love.html
Old 09-08-2022, 09:32 AM   #68
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Diogo Dalot insists there ARE 'positives' Man United can take despite shock home defeat by Brighton - as defender vows they'll 'definitely do better' at Brentford on Sunday and will provide fans with some 'joy of watching us'

* Diogo Dalot has said that Manchester United will rebound from loss to Brighton
* The 23-year-old believes there are 'positives' to take from the 2-1 loss
* Result marks just the sixth time United have lost their Premier League opener
* United will look to bounce back when they travel to Brentford on Saturday

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot is confident positive results are just around the corner despite the defeat to Brighton.

All the optimism for the start of a new era under Erik ten Hag and a positive pre-season were wiped out in a desperate first 45 minutes at Old Trafford that very much belonged to last season.

Pascal Gross scored twice in nine minutes for the Seagulls, who outplayed United with brave, forward-thinking football.

An Alexis Mac Allister own goal after the break, which Dalot played a part in, got United back in it, but Ten Hag was unable to avoid defeat in his first competitive game in charge.

This is the start of a very big rebuilding job for the Dutchman, but Dalot believes results will not take long to come.

Manchester United opened their Premier League campaign with a 2-1 loss to Brighton. United fought back via an Alexis Mac Allister own goal but were unable to rescue a point. Despite the defeat, Diogo Dalot believes there are 'positives' to take from Sunday's game

'Obviously, that is what we are here for,' he said. 'This result is not going to take our heads off the path we need to do.

'It is a setback but in football you don't have time to think a little bit, now we have to analyse and definitely do better.

'There were still some positives, the second half we had some good plays, we were a little bit more organised. We are going to have some time this week to organise and definitely do better for Brentford.'

United fans suffered more misery and they booed their team off at the interval and full-time and Dalot knows the players have to start delivering.

'It is not an issue, they are with us 90 minutes, I am sure,' he said.

'But obviously we need to perform and we need to push them with us as well, we need to give them joy of watching us.

'That is what we need to do and that is the aim that we want to win games, control games and have the fans with us for 90 minutes.'

While the narrative will be about United's struggles, Brighton were full value for their three points.

Despite losing star players Yves Bissouma and Marc Cucurella this summer, Graham Potter looks to have a team capable of pushing on from their ninth-placed finish of last term.

Defender Adam Webster added: 'We finished last season so strongly, we lost a couple of players but the squad and the togetherness we have got here is brilliant and just shows the team spirit we have.

'Everyone is fighting for each other, everyone has come in and slotted straight away. It is a great group to be a part of.

'It is a great start, as cliched as it sounds we have just got to take each game as it comes. We want to try and improve every year and if we can do that it will be great.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11092517/Diogo-Dalot-insists-positives-Manchester-Uniteds-defeat-Brighton.html
Old 06-09-2022, 09:31 AM   #69
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You have to fight for 90 minutes every single game': Diogo Dalot insists Man United will battle to maintain their winning streak as he highlights Antony's reunion with Erik ten Hag as reason £85m recruit has hit the ground running

* Diogo Dalot believes Manchester United will fight to keep up their winning run
* After two opening defeats, the Red Devils have now won four matches in a row
* The defender says Erik ten Hag has installed a battling mentality in his team
* Dalot believes Ten Hag has helped £85.5m new boy Antony settle in quickly

Manchester United are ready to fight to maintain their revival under Erik ten Hag, defender Diogo Dalot has warned.

United made it four wins in a row by beating Arsenal 3-1 at Old Trafford on Sunday as Ten Hag's side continued a remarkable recovery after losing their opening two games.

They also picked up another three yellow cards to hit 20 bookings after six games – the most in the Premier League. At this rate, United could finish with the highest average in the competition's history.

It is in stark contrast to the lack of fight shown last season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and interim boss Ralf Rangnick, and in the defeats to Brighton and Brentford at the start of this campaign.

Dalot said: 'I think it comes for the messages the manager passes to us, but the main point has been from ourselves: to be at this club you have to fight for it. You have to fight for 90 minutes every single game, and this is what we are trying to do. Then I think the quality will come.

'But the basics, the standards of the club are like this and if we continue to do this for a big period of time, I think we will get success.

'We knew this was going to be a tough game against Arsenal. It was not by occasion they won the first five games, and we showed we needed to be a team to win against such a good team. We deserved the three points.

'This is what we have been working for, to be honest. It's a good moment for us, we want to take this as an opportunity to keep it going, to give motivation to everyone at the club, to the fans as well. But we know this is still a process and we want to keep it going.'

Diogo Dalot has said Manchester United will keep fighting after four league wins in a row. Dalot was an important figure in defence as Manchester United beat Arsenal 3-1 at Old Trafford. Dalot said new boy Antony's prior relationship with Erik ten Hag has helped him fit the group

New £85million signing Antony scored on his debut to put United ahead before Marcus Rashford struck twice.

Portugal international Dalot believes the fact that Antony worked under Ten Hag at Ajax has helped him to settle in quickly, and so too is being able to speak the same language as United's Portuguese and Brazil contingent.

'Of course, he has the advantage of knowing the way the manager thinks,' added Dalot. 'He's already adapted to his football side and now he's adapted to his new teammates.

'I think you could see in the minutes that he played that he showed some character, he showed some desire which I think and I'm sure every fan will love that. And obviously, the quality that he has, the mentality that he has, I think he will improve us.

'It makes it easier when you speak (the same language) because it comes more naturally. We want to build a relationship between every player on the pitch.

'We want to keep this co-ordination between players as much as we can, so whoever is on the pitch we have a good relationship and with Antony or another winger, we have a good connection.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11181441/Diogo-Dalot-says-Manchester-United-battle-maintain-winning-streak-Erik-ten-Hag.html
Old 25-09-2022, 06:01 PM   #70
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selamat untuk Diogo Dolot yang baru saja berhasil mencetak gol pertamanya dalam timnas senior Portugal

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku