United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Videos & Songs

Old 18-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #11
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter
Default Re: UNITED - The Films

kurang puas klo ga nonton full nih
trailer cm 30 detik lg
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

waaah keren nih...
nunggu link donlod nya ja dah..
btw ini lebih membahas ke munich tragedy ya..

*ga bisa buffer trailer. *koneksi lemot
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #13
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeavhere View Post
must see film nih
jadi kayak salah stau film tentang film american football yah, apa judulnya lupa saya
yang jelas kurang lebih nasibnya sama kyak united
sebagian besar pemainnya meninggal akibat kecelakaan pesawat
tapi kemudian tim itu menjadi tim juara
menunggu link downloadan nih
We Are Marshall bukan bro..
The saddest 'american football' movie i've ever seen tuh...

Ngga sabar nungguin filmnya 'release online'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_otz View Post
United - a BAFTA Film Preview
Mon 18 April
Quays Theatre, Salford.

Dir: James Strong
Scr: Chris Chibnell
Cast: David Tennant | Dougray Scott | Jack O’Connell

BBC | DRAMA | 90 MINS | TELEVISION

United is based on the true story of Manchester United’s legendary ‘Busby Babes’, the youngest side ever to win the Football League, the 1958 Munich air crash that claimed eight of their number, and the extraordinary spirit of a city that rebuilt the team in the wake of the disaster.

The film draws on first-hand interviews with the survivors and their families to tell the inspirational story of a team and community overcoming terrible tragedy. The Munich Air Crash killed 22 of the 44 passengers onboard, including supporters, journalists and embassy staff.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

wajahnya ga asing...

apalagi yg pake jas garis garis senyum... wkwkwkwkwkk... anaknya Menteri di Kementrian Sihir Bartemius 'Barty' Crouch

alias David Tennant a.k.a. Bartemius 'Barty' Crouch Junior... wkwkwkwkwk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #15
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

ikut nambahin ~

hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #16
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

blm ada link download ny ya ini?

GL zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #17
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL zone View Post
blm ada link download ny ya ini?
premiere-nya juga belom muncul kk...
VaDLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #18
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

A moving BBC drama reunites the Busby Babes
Jack O'Connell stars as a young Bobby Charlton in United, BBC Two's new one-off drama about the Manchester United side of 1958. Olly Grant reports.

Jack O’Connell is thinking about football: the adrenaline surge of the through-ball, the intoxicating charge towards goal. “Sometimes, on set, I motivate myself with it,” he says, recalling the thrill of hearing his dad cheer him on as a youngster. “Every time I went one-on-one with the keeper, he’d be going, ‘Go’ooon, Jack!’ ” He smiles. “It’ll never leave me.”

O’Connell, 20, has footballer written through him like a stick of rock. He grew up wanting to be one. He had trials with Derby County as a child. His grandfather, Ken Gutteridge, actually was a pro, and later a manager. All of which bodes well for a new BBC drama, United. O’Connell plays Bobby Charlton, a man who knew a bit about goal scoring himself.

Told largely from Charlton’s perspective, the film retraces the events of the 1958 Munich air crash, when 23 passengers, including eight members of Manchester United’s “Busby Babes” squad, were killed as they returned from a European Cup game in Belgrade.

It’s a powerful, moving film, less about football than the tragedy of young life cut short, the arbitrary cruelty of disaster. Co-starring David Tennant and Dougray Scott (as coach Jimmy Murphy and manager Sir Matt Busby), it also explores the painful “what ifs” that pepper the Munich saga. What if the Football League had delayed the team’s next fixture, giving them longer to return home? What if the plane hadn’t refuelled in snowy Munich? What if the flight had been abandoned before the third takeoff attempt, when the wheels hit slush and prevented lift-off? What if chance had taken another course? “Why us?” Charlton asks in the film. “Why did we survive?”

In fact Charlton’s survival probably hinged on his seating position. After the second failed take-off, some players moved to the back, believing it to be safer. It wasn’t. After careering off the runway the aircraft struck a nearby house, tearing off the wing and part of its tail, which caught fire. Charlton, sitting next to Dennis Viollet, remained further up. They were blasted out of the aircraft onto the snow. (The film opens with a shot of them unconscious on the ground.) Coincidentally, O’Connell’s grandfather knew Viollet, who also survived. “They were pals,” he says proudly. “I’ve got a T-shirt from him, that Viollet passed on to my granddad.”

O’Connell wasn’t able to meet Charlton but spent hours watching YouTube footage of him. “His body language told me a lot,” he says. Like what? “That he was very humble. Not eccentric. Warm. That’s what the accounts of him were. That he was a nice man to be around.”
At Tottenham’s training ground, Spurs manager Harry Redknapp also gave him an insight into the rawness of Busby-era football, recounting tales of men who “broke necks” but carried on playing. “He said, ‘That was what it was about. If you stayed down, the other geezer won. Some of these [indicating the Spurs players], they break a toenail and they want to come off…’ ” He laughs heartily.

Looking back, O’Connell is glad that niggling injuries scotched his own footballing aspirations. “If I had made it as a professional, I’d be an absolute ----head,” he says frankly. “I’d take it all for granted. I’m glad I had time to learn my lessons and mature before I started doing well.”
For those who have watched O’Connell develop, that growing maturity is one of the most exciting things about him. He is best known for playing Jack-the-Lads: a scamp in This Is England, self-destructive Cook in Skins. But if you were lucky enough to catch him in last year’s Dominic Savage drama, Dive (he played a teen dad), you’ll have seen something else. He was a revelation; nuanced, understated, wise beyond his years. Perhaps, in fairness, others had already noticed it. Michael Caine shouted “star of the future!” at him when they shared a scene in 2009 film Harry Brown.

O’Connell ascribes his new focus, in part, to a personal tragedy. In 2008, while filming Dive, he watched his 57-year-old father succumb to cancer. “Pancreatic cancer,” he says, “so it was very rapid.” He pauses. “It’s weird how it works. It’s not quick enough, but then sometimes it’s too quick.” The worst part of it was that his dad “didn’t get a chance to retire.” So what he feels now, two years on, is a mixture of anger (“though I’ve no one to blame, so I just deal with it”) and drive – the latter through necessity. “Mine is the only income coming into the house, because of what happened. My mum had to stop working. I’ve got a little sister. My money is very important to the upkeep of our house now.” Success? It means something else. “One day my ambition is to put my mum under the sun somewhere, where she lives life with no worries, eats fine food all the time,” he smiles. “That literally is the centre of my ambition.”

If his performance in United is anything to go by, that day shouldn’t be long arriving. He knows it, really. “I’m in this lucky position where I can still make my dad proud,” he muses. “People used to tell me that through the thick of it: he’s still going to be proud of you, no matter what. I mean, I don’t believe in an afterlife. But I can just imagine his face, hearing that I got Bobby Charlton. And suddenly I’m hearing that “Go’ooon, Jack!” again. Bless him.”
'United' is on Sunday 24 April on BBC Two at 9.00pm

Telegraph
Old 22-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
hendiplast
captain

Jim White: Jimmy Murphy's central part in the resurrection of Manchester United is the key reason to watch United
Just what the world needs: another drama about the Munich air crash.

Never mind that United, to be screened on BBC One on Sunday night, is brilliant in its evocation of the pipe-puffing Fifties football orbit.
Never mind that the CGI evocation of immediate post-war Old Trafford, with the smokestacks brooding above the open terraces, looks more authentic than the real thing.

Never mind that David Tennant’s performance as the central character should alert every award-giving body. We all know the response to the work will have little to do with its quality (and it is quality). Because when it comes to the disaster, attitudes were entrenched long ago.

In the 53 years since, Munich has taken on wildly-differing meanings. To many Manchester United fans it is a sacred tenet of faith to be cherished against those who seek to demean its memory. For them, this film will be dismissed as crass exploitation. For those who have found commercial advantage from United, Munich has become the brand’s unique selling proposition; doubtless there will be a tie-in deal to sell copies of the DVD –- together with a commemorative T-shirt - in the Old Trafford megastore.

Meanwhile, in the orbit of United haters the very word Munich has changed from one cloaked in tragedy to one of derision. At the FA Cup semi-final last weekend, I heard it spat out with venom by City supporters who are about as likely to be tuning in on Sunday as they are to organise street parties to mark the securing of Sir Alex Ferguson’s 27th United trophy.

As Harry Gregg, once said, because of what happened in Munich, Manchester United changed from being a football club into an institution. It was the point when United became culturally dominant. The myth of the disaster grew not from the early death of eight young footballers, but from the insistence that the club would not capitulate.

Torino suffered an even more devastating air trauma a decade before, but – largely because the club never recovered to their pre-crash position of pre-eminence – these days nobody wears their shirt in downtown Addis Ababa.
The lasting, worldwide relevance of Munich is not that it still elicits sympathy (though it would be a stone heart indeed that watches this film without recourse to Kleenex). What cements loyalty is success in the face of adversity. Munich is central to the Old Trafford narrative for this reason: the club triumphed over it.

And United recognises that the person responsible for first implementing the insistence that the show go on was Matt Busby’s assistant, Jimmy Murphy. Beautifully played by Tennant, he is the drama’s star, the indefatigable upholder of the Busby spirit.

In a rare instance of language being less extreme half a century on, Murphy’s profanity-laced rhetoric has been sanitised for the small screen. But nonetheless, we get a compelling picture of the coach who chivvied the Busby Babes into shape, the man without whom the club would have collapsed in the days after the crash.

Neatly counterpointed against the other main character, Bobby Charlton – a young man drowning in survivor’s guilt – Tennant’s Murphy captures the spirit of the age: it was 15 years after the end of a war in which millions had suffered egregiously. In that climate, you didn’t moan about your lot, you just got on with it.

Understandably in a 90-minute piece, the film sees nothing but glory in this resolve. After all, this is what made United great again. Though as it happens, those who survived to play on – Gregg, Charlton, Bill Foulkes – all subsequently admitted they could have used some help, some time to pause and grieve. But it wasn’t given.

In the wake of the crash, United espoused a regime of constant renewal –- one to which the current manager remains dedicated. From the moment of Munich, it was a case of get on the bus or get left behind. And it was that philosophy which ultimately consumed even its first architect.
The film has no room for this either, but Murphy’s end at Old Trafford was not one of the institution’s finest hours. Squeezed out by the messy departure of Busby, he was casually let go and had his expenses rescinded, his part in the resurrection of an organisation whose glory was now being enjoyed by others entirely forgotten.
If for no other reason than reminding us of Murphy’s centrality to the construction of football’s most enduring legend, United deserves to be watched.

Telegraph
The Following User Says Thank You to hendiplast For This Useful Post:
Old 22-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #20
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

abis 24 april baru nyari link-nya...
gak sabar nonton ane...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 119
-bloodflowers-, Aba_MaczUnited, adhityadito, AdhiX, adri77, adyprabowo, agung26, aldrianmu, anas95, Andrewps007, anggatj, ardisury4, arief rachman, arix sandy, ARYKOJIN, Aso Chrisjefta, ayuq17, Azrul Red United, banna165, bawadharmawan, benatbenat, Blacklist7, buddyhollyguy, C'monUnited, chris ayie, Christ Mancunian, cununo, cyborganeh, Dado Sarosa, daiku7, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, devin12kota, devinchrst, dhodoadrian, doddlez, donnycleverley, DVDSepakbola.com, dwi agung, ebol, ekawds, endhy_cantona, eric1986, eyeofday, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, febza, fmymu, frmnsyh_KEANO, gerytryenasya, Gustiono, Hidayat de Roy, home20, ian brown, indraaveiro, irfi_1, irhamutd, itohirobumi, jhonsut, Jmiko, jorahadian, juanmata, jun sa, keselek_bulu, khalikdarling, koyo, Maman sudirman, melankoliaa, MichaelMU, moesick, Muhammad Nizar, namaku-iir, nc1991, NdeGue, nggambustodc, Nico Valentino, normansyahrizal, nothing23, nyomi, patan, petetdidi, prawiradhana, randiex, raneblack, Rean, Redanger, RedMachine, rendyalexandert, revald, rezkhadenis, Rijat, riswan gunawan abdullah, RyanRezha, RyanTewu, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, songeb, SR 7, sudjatmiko, tarzanndeso, Tata_redknightMUFC, teokagawa, theater of dream, Ucup Carrick, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, urai_riski, vanpersie20, wayau27, Welki red devils, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yerio91, yogo, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku