United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-05-2018, 03:17 AM   #131
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Romelu Lukaku Tegaskan Tak Ada Masalah dengan Jose Mourinho
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Striker Manchester United, Romelu Lukaku, menegaskan bahwa tak ada masalah antara dirinya dengan Jose Mourinho. Hubungan keduanya disebut sempurna.

Lukaku tak menjadi starter saat Manchester United takluk dari Chelsea di final Piala FA 2018. Dalam pertandingan di Wembley pada 19 Mei 2018, MU memetik kemenangan dengan skor akhir 1-0. Eden Hazard yang menjadi penentu kemenangan The Blues.

Lukaku baru masuk di babak kedua dalam laga itu. Dia, yang disebut kurang fit, menggantikan Marcus Rashford pada menit ke-73.

Penyelesaian akhir MU tumpul tanpa Lukaku. Ada 18 tembakan yang dilepaskan oleh The Red Devils, cuma lima mengarah ke gawang.

Dugaan bahwa hubungan Lukaku dengan Mourinho memanas pun muncul. Tapi si pemain langsung memberikan bantahan.

"Semua orang berpikir bahwa antara saya dan manajer mempunyai suatu masalah besar atau suatu hal. Tapi tak seperti itu, saya dan manajer mempunyai hubungan yang sempurna," kata Lukaku di Sky Sports.

"Kami melakukan sedikit perbincangan setelah pertandingan dan semuanya jelas," dia menambahkan.

Bagi Manchester United di musim 2017/2018, Lukaku merupakan sosok yang penting. Dia membukukan sebanyak 27 gol dan sembilan assist di semua ajang.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #132
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Me and the manager have a perfect relationship': Romelu Lukaku denies falling out with Jose Mourinho after Manchester United's FA Cup final loss

* Romelu Lukaku's absence exposed Manchester United's problems in attack
* Jose Mourinho could add more firepower up front in summer transfer window
* Sportsmail revealed Mourinho was angry that Lukaku didn't make more effort to play in the FA Cup final defeat to Chelsea
* Lukaku said it was Mourinho's choice to keep him on bench until final 17 minutes

Romelu Lukaku has denied falling out with Jose Mourinho and insisted it was the Manchester United manager's decision to leave him on the bench for the FA Cup final.

Lukaku's absence towards the end of the season with an ankle injury exposed United's problems in attack as they scored just once in their last four games.

Mourinho could add more firepower this summer with Real Madrid star Gareth Bale, West Ham's Marko Arnautovic and Mario Mandzukic, of Juventus, among the targets under consideration.

Sportsmail revealed the United manager was angry that Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini did not make more of an effort to play in the Cup Final defeat to Chelsea, and made his feelings known to both players after the game.

Lukaku came on as a 73rd-minute substitute to little effect and Fellaini did not even make the squad, leaving Mourinho feeling that they were protecting themselves for Belgium's World Cup campaign. Some of the United players are also said to have felt let down by their team-mates.

It's understood that Lukaku told United's medical staff that he would only be able to play 15 minutes after receiving treatment on the ankle in Antwerp.

Mourinho said: 'When a player tells you he is not ready to start the game, then the question is how many minutes do you think you can play.

'How can I convince a player who tells me he is not ready to play? That makes no sense.'

Romelu Lukaku, currently on duty with Belgium, has denied falling out with Jose Mourinho. The Belgium striker insists he has a 'perfect relationship' with manager Mourinho. Lukaku came on as a 73rd minute substitute as Manchester United lost the FA Cup final. Lukaku has insisted it was Mourinho's decision to keep him on the bench until the final minutes

However, Lukaku insisted that it was Mourinho's decision to keep him on the bench until the final 17 minutes at Wembley as he played down talk of a problem between them.

'Of course, I was (desperate to play),' he said. 'But I didn't look good in training at all.

'I mean it was a difficult situation. Obviously, me and the manager had a conversation and he is the one that made a decision.

'Everybody is now thinking me and the manager have a big issue or something, but it's not like that.

'Me and the manager have a perfect relationship. So we had a little chat after the game and everything is all clear.'

United struggled without their 27-goal top scorer despite being able to call on Alexis Sanchez, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.

It's understood that Mourinho wants more power and height up front in case Lukaku is injured again next season, particularly if Fellaini leaves Old Trafford this summer.

United will be at the front of the queue if Bale leaves Madrid. But they have also considered moves for Arnautovic and Mandzukic, two physical players who can operate in wide and central roles.

Arnautovic, 29, would cost around £40m following a fine season at West Ham, although his club say the Austrian is not for sale and no enquiries have been made.

Mandzukic, 32, is available after Juventus told the Croatia international that he can leave if he is unhappy.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5788525/Romelu-Lukaku-denies-falling-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-Uniteds-FA-Cup-final-loss.html
Old 07-06-2018, 06:55 AM   #133
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LUKAKU'S PERSONAL DEBT TO CARRICK

Romelu Lukaku issued a personal thank-you message to Michael Carrick, after benefiting from one-on-one work with the club's former skipper.

Manchester United's top scorer last term, in his first campaign at Old Trafford, is currently preparing for Belgium's latest warm-up game ahead of the World Cup finals, with Egypt providing the opposition in Brussels. The international is being shown live on MUTV in UK/IRE with kick-off at 19:45 BST.

Lukaku revealed towards the end of the campaign that he has been having video tutorial sessions with Carrick, who is becoming part of Jose Mourinho's coaching staff on a permanent basis next season.

Carrick has worked with Paul Pogba on a similar basis, and other players, and is passing on his knowledge and insight to his colleagues as they strive to make improvements to their game.

“Michael – first of all, I want to say a big thank-you for what you’ve done for me since January,” declared the striker. “I mean not a lot of people will know that now we do video sessions after every single game to prepare for the next game and, like I've said, sometimes you think those video sessions don’t help me going forward. But they do because I became a better player and I became a better version of myself.

"I think it also starts in training when we do the extra bits and the extra exercises to become a better player. Your eye for detail really helped me a lot more. I’ve had a lot of mentors in my young career and you’re certainly one of them.

“I hope you can continue this process next season. It will be a joy to work with you in the staff next season. Hopefully, I can improve on the bits and pieces that you want me to improve on.

"Good luck after your career and I hope to see you in pre-season so we can start a new chapter in the work that we do.“

Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini have both been confirmed in coach Roberto Martinez's 23-man squad for the finals in Russia and will be out to impress against Egypt in front of their home supporters.

www.manutd.com
Old 12-06-2018, 06:31 AM   #134
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU'S ON FIRE! TWO MORE BELGIUM GOALS FOR ROMELU

Romelu Lukaku enjoyed an impressive evening’s work as Belgium finalised their World Cup preparations in style on Monday night, in a game screened live on MUTV in the UK and Ireland.

The striker took his tally of international goals to 36 in 65 appearances with a brace, and registered an assist, as the Red Devils came from behind to beat Costa Rica 4-1 at the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels.

The Central Americans took a surprise lead in the 24th minute through former Fulham forward Bryan Ruiz, who capitalised on some sloppy defending.

But Belgium were back on level terms seven minutes later through Napoli’s Dries Mertens, who teed up Lukaku to thump an unstoppable finish past Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas at the back post shortly before the break.

Lukaku put Belgium 2-1 ahead just before the break in Brussels with this close-range finish.

The United no.9 then headed in a cross from half-time substitute Nacer Chadli, of West Bromwich Albion, to extend the lead on 50 minutes.

Lukaku's second goal of the night meant that Belgium’s all-time leading scorer has now scored five times in just four internationals in 2018 for Roberto Martinez’s side.

Romelu grabbed his second of the evening just after the break with a superb header.

He capped off his memorable evening by laying on the fourth for Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi, just moments before making way for Thorgen Hazard in the 65th minute.

The United frontman, who heads into the World Cup on the back of scoring 27 goals during a fine debut season for the Reds, will be hoping to make an impact when Belgium open their Group G campaign in Russia against Panama next Monday evening.

www.manutd.com
Old 19-06-2018, 11:36 PM   #135
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Romelu Lukaku believes his first pre-season tour with Manchester United, in the USA last summer, was vital in helping him settle into the way of life at the club.

The striker is currently away on World Cup duty with Belgium following a memorable first campaign at Old Trafford, and scored twice in his country's 3-0 win over Panama in their opener on Monday.

Lukaku will be hoping to progress deep into the tournament in Russia, which would mean he would miss the Reds' pre-season return to the States next month.

But he recalled last summer's trip fondly during an interview with ManUtd.com before he departed to link up with Belgium.

When asked what was the most enjoyable thing about the 2017 tour, Lukaku declared: “Oh, man – everything, mainly because it was my first one. Everything was great. The thing that really surprised me was how competitive the players are in training: everyone wants to win and I’m that type of guy too. So I really had to get onto that really quickly. At first I didn’t know that if you lost a game in training that people would be on you straightaway! [Laughs]

”The banter we had as a team was just brilliant off the pitch, too. We all had dinner together every day – not only the players but the staff as well; everyone was together. The team bonding is something that really amazed me.“

Lukaku also had some words of encouragement and advice for any young players who may experience tour for the first time this July.

“I’d say just enjoy it. It’s very simple with the manager: if you train well, you will get the opportunities to play,” he added. “I think Scott [McTominay] and Marcus [Rashford] are the great examples of that: if you work hard you will get a chance to play.

”So for the guys that come in, I’d just say make sure you deliver a positive impression on the manager and that you want to work for the team because it’s all about the team.“

www.manutd.com
Old 24-06-2018, 03:30 AM   #136
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rekor Belgia, Rekor Lukaku
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Moskow - Kemenangan atas Tunisia menghasilkan rekor gol untuk Belgia di Piala Dunia. Romelu Lukaku yang menyumbangkan dua gol juga memecahkan sebuah rekor.

Belgia melibas Tunisia dengan skor 5-2 pada pertandingan Grup G Piala Dunia 2018 di Spartak Stadium, Moskow, Sabtu (23/6/2018). Ini merupakan kemenangan kedua Belgia di Piala Dunia 2018 setelah di laga pertama mereka menghajar Panama 3-0.

Bagi Belgia, ini adalah pertama kalinya mereka mencetak lima gol dalam sebuah pertandingan Piala Dunia. Lima gol merupakan jumlah gol terbanyak yang dibuat The Red Devils pada satu laga Piala Dunia.

Lukaku dan Eden Hazard masing-masing mencetak dua gol ke gawang Tunisia, sementara satu gol lainnya dicetak oleh Michy Batshuayi. Khusus untuk Lukaku, tambahan dua gol tersebut menjadikannya sebagai top skorer Belgia di arena Piala Dunia dengan total lima gol, setara dengan Marc Wilmots. Lukaku sebelumnya mencetak satu gol di Piala Dunia 2014.

Lukaku kini juga menjadi top skorer Belgia di turnamen besar (Piala Dunia dan Piala Eropa) dengan total tujuh gol. Penyerang milik Manchester United itu memecahkan rekor milik Jan Ceulemans (enam gol).

Catatan lain soal Lukaku adalah ia menjadi pemain pertama yang mencetak dua gol pada dua laga Piala Dunia secara beruntun sejak Diego Maradona melakukannya di Piala Dunia 1986. Lukaku sebelumnya juga mengemas dua gol ke gawang Panama.

Dengan koleksi empat gol di Piala Dunia 2018, Lukaku kini menjadi top skorer sementara. Ia sejajar dengan Cristiano Ronaldo.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:32 AM   #137
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga Lukaku hanya mengalami cedera ringan yaa..

Old 17-08-2018, 06:42 AM   #138
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lukaku tampaknya cukup puas dengan pencapaian peringkat ketiga di Piala Dunia 2018 kemarin nih..

Lukaku Bakal Pensiun dari Timnas Belgia Usai Piala Eropa 2020
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Romelu Lukaku sudah merencanakan waktu pensiun dari Timnas Belgia. Piala Eropa 2020 kemungkinan jadi turnamen besar terakhirnya.

Lukaku sudah tampil 75 kali bersama Belgia sejak debutnya pada 2010. Laga perdana Lukaku adalah menghadapi Kroasia pada 24 Februari 2010. Setelah itu Lukaku selalu jadi andalan lini depan Belgia dengan torehan 40 gol sampai saat ini, rekor tertajam di timnas tersebut.

Catatan itu menunjukkan betapa pentingnya Lukaku untuk Belgia terutama dalam urusan mencetak gol. Satu tempat sudah pasti jadi milik pemain keturunan Kongo tersebut.

Apalagi dengan usia yang baru menginjak 25 tahun, karier Lukaku bersama Red Devils terbilang masih sangat panjang dan bakal banyak pencapaian yang bisa diraihnya.

Tapi, Lukaku ternyata punya rencana lain soal kariernya bersama timnas Belgia. Pemain yang kini memperkuat Manchester United tersebut merencanakan akan pensiun dari timnas usai tampil di Piala Eropa 2020.

"Saya rasa saya akan pensiun dari timnas usai Piala Eropa (2020)," ujar Lukaku kepada Business Insider.

"Saya masih umur 25 tahun dan saya suka bahwa saya belum mencapai puncak karier. Jadi saya melihat para pemain muda adalah pesaing saya karena mereka mencoba mengambil tempat saya dan saya pun takkan menyerah begitu saja," sambung Lukaku.

"Tunggu dua tahun lagi, barulah mereka bisa ambil," tuntas Lukaku.

Lukaku tampil gemilang di Piala Dunia 2018 dengan bikin empat gol dan satu assist untuk membawa Belgia finis posisi ketiga. Sebelumnya, Lukaku juga tampil di Piala Dunia 2014 dan Piala Eropa 2016.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:43 PM   #139
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pejantan tangguh

Siap Dikritik Apapun oleh Mourinho, Lukaku: Aku Pria Tangguh
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Jose Mourinho dikenal tak malu-malu mengkritik pemainnya sendiri. Romelu Lukaku tak masalah dengan hal tersebut, malah memuji keterbukaan sang manajer.

Mourinho belakangan disoroti untuk sejumlah hal. Mulai dari start kurang oke Manchester United dengan dua kemenangan dan dua kekalahan di empat pekan pertama, sampai hubungan dengan para pemain.

Pria Portugal itu sempat dikabarkan tak akur dengan Paul Pogba, hingga si pemain dikaitkan dengan kepindahan ke Barcelona. Pogba sendiri sempat menyiratkan tak bisa mengungkapkan terlalu banyak hal soal hubungannya dengan Mourinho, karena bisa terkena hukuman.

Sebelum itu, Mourinho sudah punya cerita lain soal hubungannya dengan pemain. Di pramusim, dia mengkritik Antonio Valencia dan Anthony Martial. Valencia disoroti karena kondisinya, sementara Martial soal keterlambatannya kembali ke tim.

Di MU, sejumlah pemain lain sudah mendapatkan omelan dari sang manajer, sebut saja Luke Shaw dan Chris Smalling. Cara Mourinho memperlakukan pemain ini pada akhirnya juga membuatnya dikritik, dinilai kerap mengambinghitamkan anak-ana asuhnya.

Tapi Lukaku tak sepakat dengan hal itu. Baginya Mourinho cuma bersikap jujur dan apa adanya, sementara para pemain malah kerap terlalu baper alias bawa perasaan.

"Terkadang pesepakbola, kami bersikap agak sensitif. Kalau saya mendengar cerita para pemain dulu...dan sekarang seorang manajer tak bisa mengatakan apa yang dia inginkan ke pemain karena mereka merasa diserang," ujar Lukaku dikutip BBC.

"Tapi saya sih tak merasa begitu, karena ya beginilah saya, saya orang yang tangguh. Tapi itu tidak datang dari dunia sepakbola, itu datang dari latar belakang saya," imbuhnya.

Kritik ke pemain di pramusim, keluhan ke manajemen soal bursa transfer, dan start medioker di musim ini bikin Mourinho disebut-sebut mulai mengalami keretakan hubungan, baik dengan pemain maupun manajemen. Lukaku menepis rumor itu mentah-mentah.

"Hubungan saya dengannya baik-baik saja. Dia membuat saya tertawa, dia membuat para pemain tertawa, dia sosok penyayang keluarga. Dia berjuang untuk para pemainnya, tapi dia jujur. Ketika Anda tak senang, Anda tak perlu menutupi emosi Anda," sambung penyerang internasional Belgia ini.

"Orang-orang perlu mengapresiasi itu, setidaknya ada orang yang jujur di dunia ini sepertinya. Karena sebagian besar manajer di liga ini, ketika mereka tak senang, mereka mencoba mencari cara untuk terlihat senang."

"Anda harus menghormati kalau dia ingin menjaga karakternya dan tak takut-takut dengan konfrontasi. Di sini, dia benar-benar ingin kami berkembang. Dia orang yang normal kok, kami bergaul dengan baik. Dia baik-baik saja dengan siapapun," tandas Lukaku.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #140
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Romelu Lukaku collects an award after joining the Premier League '100 club' . Lukaku reached the milestone with a goal in the win at home to Swansea last season

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku