United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Others

Old 27-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default FIFA Inspection Old Trafford Stadium For World Cup 2018

Jika salah letak, tolong dipindah ya om momod.

drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: FIFA Inspection Old Trafford Stadium For World Cup 2018

Old 27-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
drivemein
first team
-

Old 27-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
drivemein
first team
-

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drivemein For This Useful Post:
Old 27-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
drivemein
first team
-

World Cup 2018: Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand & Bobby Charlton meet FIFA inspection team as tour reaches Old Trafford
-goal.com-

Red Stars offer warm welcoming at Theatre of Dreams...

Past and present Manchester United stars lent their support to England's bid to host World Cup 2018 today by guiding a FIFA inspection team around Old Trafford.

A six-man group from the sport's governing body are touring the country this week to view the proposed infrastructure for the tournament. After viewing London and the north east, they arrived in at the Theatre of Dreams this afternoon where they were met by Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Bobby Charlton, Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney.

England skipper and 2018 Ambassador Ferdinand was excited about the prospect of seeing the finest players in the world in England.

He said: “I enjoyed meeting with the inspection team. I hope we are successful so the best players and teams from around the world can bring their supporters with them for one big festival of football.”

“We have just about every culture represented here in Manchester so I can guarantee they would get a warm welcome and could come here to Old Trafford to create an immense atmosphere.”

For fellow ambassador Rooney, the chance to play in the tournament on home soil was one that excited him.

“I was part of the launch for the World Cup Bid last year and am committed to the campaign as I believe we would be fantastic hosts. I’m hoping I’ll still be at the top of my game in 2018 and would love to play World Cup football in front of a home crowd,” the 24-year-old stated.

Charlton played a star role in the Three Lions victory when the competition was last in the country in 1966. He believed Old Trafford's unique history made it an ideal venue.

He stated: “I was pleased we were able to bring the inspectors to see a ground which has produced so many great moments.”

“When I walk on the pitch and think of the generations of fans that have been here through the years, cheering on some of the best players the world has ever seen, it is hard not to get emotional.”

“Games at this ground have inspired people all over the world for generations and I would love to see World Cup matches played here in 2018 so it can inspire even more.”

The inspection team kicked off their day with visit to Sunderland's Stadium of Light and Newcastle United's St. James' Park. There they were met by Black Cats chairman Niall Quinn and then Magpies hero Peter Beardsley.

A quick trip to the North West followed with a tour of Manchester City's Eastlands stadium. A special reception is to be held at the town hall tonight before a final presentation will be made tomorrow at Manchester Central.
Old 27-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

kapan bisa gw injek tuh rumput.. enak banget buat tiduran.. ijoooooooo bangeeettt....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
-bloodflowers-, irvanr, jonajoni, mazerandom, RyanRezha