United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 13-06-2017, 12:02 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Scott McTominay

MCTOMINAY DETERMINED TO BUILD ON DEBUT

Scott McTominay enjoyed a fabulous end to the season, coming on as a substitute during the Premier League clash at Arsenal before making his full Manchester United debut in the final-day win over Crystal Palace.

It was also his first senior appearance for any club, as he has yet to spend any time away from United on loan. The same is true for Josh Harrop, Demi Mitchell and Angel Gomes who also made their bows against Palace.

It came at the conclusion of a difficult campaign for the Reserves but McTominay looked assured and determined for Jose Mourinho's men. Not that there weren't butterflies in the stomach before running out at Old Trafford in front of a capacity crowd last month.

"In the changing room, I was a little bit nervous but you're only human aren't you?" he told ManUtd.com. "You're going to be nervous making your full debut at Old Trafford but, once you get out there, it's just another game at the end of the day.

"You play your normal game, being relaxed and composed. One of the big things in my game is getting about the pitch, making tackles, passing, running and doing everything a midfield player should do. I really enjoyed it as it was a very good experience.

"Normally, you see lads go out on loan and have maybe one or two seasons out there to get a taste of men's football so to be thrown in there and do as well as the young lads did meant there was a really good feeling for everybody. It was a really good day for the Academy. These are the experiences to remember and reflect on during the off season as you try to come back as a better player. You've got to keep working as hard as you can and the moment you stop is when things can go bad for you."

The 20-year-old was shifted into attack due to a shortage of strikers earlier in the season at Reserves level and feels this helped develop his game. However, the most important aspect for McTominay is purely getting matches under his belt, particularly after missing long periods of time due to growth issues in his youth.

"One of the things in football you have to adapt to is a change in manager," he said, referring to last year's departure of United Reserves coach Warren Joyce. "It's completely out of your control and you have to learn as much as possible about a different way of training and playing.

"We had a tough period but we've all come through that now and are all better players for it. It was a bit of a learning curve but it's what you have to do in football - learn as much as you possibly can and progress, which we did towards the end of the season.

"It now feels a long time ago that I was playing up front but it was something I was saying to a few of the lads. You have to do these things like playing out of position and adapting to a different role to where you're going to play in the future. Hopefully, it will benefit you in a long career.

"I learned, whenever I play in midfield, how the striker wants the ball. Sometimes, when you play up there, you want it a certain way and it helps when you know what the strikers want, like how to jump and the second balls. It can only be a positive thing, nothing bad can possibly come out of playing out of position. It's what you need to do because all managers want you to show versatility.

"Nicky [Butt] has been brilliant and everything is like it was under Joycey, you have to work hard and that's the principle of this football club and why so many young players come through and develop. It's about working hard, staying positive and keeping on going, to try to get in the first team.

"It was a difficult schedule in the Reserves, playing one week and then resting for three weeks, and it's difficult to get a run of games for your confidence and match sharpness. You can do all the training but playing matches is the most important thing for young people. That's one thing I've learned over the last couple of years - the one main thing you need to progress is to play as many games as you possibly can at the highest possible level and show the manager you can be trusted in the first team."

Having had a couple of outings for Mourinho's side, McTominay's appetite has been well and truly whetted and he has the same goal he outlined way back in September.

"That's the thing with this football club," he stated. "It's built around young players coming through the ranks. Look at Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard, they're now regular first-team players and that's what I need to aspire to be.

"I did an interview with you at the start of the season and spoke about Marcus and Jesse. They are still an inspiration to me, the ones I look up to. I want to be over there playing with them, training every day and emulating what they're doing in the first team.

"I had a little taste of first-team football against Palace and obviously that was the highlight of my season. Next season, I want to be in and around the first team and pushing as hard as I possibly can to get into that group and show the manager I can be trusted to play in those games.

"I am more hungry than ever at this moment in time. I've had a little taste and just want more and more. I will keep pushing for it every single day and hopefully can become a regular in the future. I definitely still need to be playing games with the Reserves, that's one thing I've spoken about before as game time is vitally important.

"At this age group, if you're not playing games, it's more or less impossible to improve by just training alone. The one thing you need to be doing is playing those matches and hopefully pushing on."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 07:36 AM   #12
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MCTOMINAY'S TWO CLEAR AIMS ON TOUR 2017

Scott McTominay has two clear aims for his first senior tour with Manchester United: soak up knowledge from the players around him and impress manager Jose Mourinho.

The Academy graduate has experienced a whirlwind few months at the club, after making his first-team debut in May and this month earning a place in the 27-man squad for Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

MUTV spoke to McTominay at the UCLA training complex on Wednesday to find out how much he is enjoying the experience, and what he hopes to take away from the trip to the United States…

What has your tour experience been like so far?
Obviously it is an amazing experience for me, coming away with the first team on my first tour, coming to LA. You have got to grasp the opportunity and take everything in, what the players do, how they rest, preparing for games. It is just really good to be around the squad and hopefully I can show everybody, including the manager, what I am capable of and push on from there.

Have you noticed the difference between a first-team and reserve pre-season?
The intensity of the training is just a step above, especially in my position when you are checking your shoulder all the time, making sure you are aware of what goes on, and all that stands you in good stead for whatever games I am going to play this season. It is just a good experience being out here with the heat, managing your rest, managing how you perform out on the pitch and it is all good.

A year ago, did you think you would soon be with the first team on tour?
Yeah, obviously that is my aim. Last season I was just coming into the reserve team group and performing there. Obviously you have to expect things to happen for you because you have to be confident in yourself, and that you are going to go out and improve. Obviously it is surprising, but it is not really a surprise because you have to expect it and prepare for anything in football.

You have friends in the group like Demi Mitchell and Joel Pereira, which must be great?
Even Marcus, Jesse and Axel, they are all boys I have grown up with in the Academy system and it is just brilliant to see loads of young players out on tour, enjoying themselves and preparing for the new season.

And are the new signings settling in well?
Victor and Romelu have fitted in really well. It is like they have been here for a while. Everybody has made them feel welcome and it is just brilliant to have them here.

With five matches in the US, are you desperate to get some game time?
That is obviously the main thing for me, playing games. I just want to show the manager what I am capable of and hopefully he likes what he sees. Then we can take it from there.

Finally, with TV and film stars visiting training, it’s be a bit crazy hasn’t it?
It is crazy. We have had the Game of Thrones, Julia Roberts, The Rock. It is crazy seeing these people but obviously it is brilliant as well.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/Scott-McTominay-talks-to-MUTV-about-Tour-2017-and-impressing-Jose-Mourinho.aspx
Old 13-07-2017, 12:29 PM   #13
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Pemain muda yang di tunggu perannya, semoga dpt tempat regular di utama. Penerus Carrick kayaknya
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 06:31 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MCTOMINAY SAVOURS FIRST SENIOR GOAL

Scott McTominay scored his first goal for Manchester United's first team in the 3-0 victory over Valerenga in Oslo and is clearly enjoying life on his first pre-season tour with the senior squad.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, the 20-year-old Academy graduate reflected on a momentous step in his burgeoning career.

"Coming over with the first team for a start and just playing games with them in pre-season and then obviously to get my first senior goal - it's the best feeling in the world," said McTominay.

"It’s the best moment of my life so you just want more and more of this. This is what you work for every single day in training, dedicating yourself. I’m just going to enjoy it now and push forward to do my best."

Referring to the goal and the game, the young midfielder commented: "The ball just broke and there was a little bounce and I’ve just whipped it in the far corner. It was brilliant; like I say, it was the best feeling.

"Valerenga were a really good team. It was a tough first half. In the first 20 minutes they were tough to break down and kept the ball, but eventually our quality showed and we got the goals and it was a pleasing night.”

McTominay moved on to speak about the benefits of being surrounded by some of his more experienced colleagues.

"For me, it’s brilliant to be away with them,” he added. “Seeing how they prepare, what they do before games and during training, watching players like Paul Pogba or, in my position, Michael Carrick, and just learning as much as I can from them. I couldn’t be at a better place."

When asked about the best advice he has been offered by his senior team-mates, McTominay responded: "Just to be yourself, play your normal game and work hard, because that’s what they did. Just enjoy it and enjoy playing football for this club because there is nothing better.

"The pre-season in general just gives you a taste for going forward and, hopefully, things to come. If I can keep impressing and doing what I’m doing on the pitch then who knows where it can take you."

www.manutd.com
Old 31-07-2017, 10:43 AM   #15
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Duet sama Matic cocok kaya'nya.. model AMF
Old 20-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United youngster Scott McTominay looking to follow footsteps of 'late developers' Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard in Carabao Cup

* Scott McTominay has been on periphery of first team squad and impressed
* Strong pre-season has midfielder in line to play in Carabao Cup against Burton
* He wants to follow Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard's path to first team action
* McTominay said: 'Marcus and Jesse are role models to me as late developers'

Scott McTominay wants to repay Manchester United's faith and patience by making a first-team impact like fellow late developers Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard.

Having just turned five when he caught United's eye at the development centre in Preston, the attacking midfielder progressed through the ranks and in May made his first-team debut aged 20.

That appearance off the bench at Arsenal was followed by a starting role in the home win against Crystal Palace in the Premier League finale, before McTominay was selected by Jose Mourinho for their pre-season tour.

Scott McTominay is looking to make an impression for Manchester United in the Carabao Cup. The midfielder impressed during pre-season and looks set to be given his chance

After impressing in the United States, in particular off the bench against Real Madrid, and scoring his first senior United goal against Valerenga, he is now in line to be involved in a competitive match for the first time this season as Burton visit in the Carabao Cup third round.

'It's crazy when you think back all them years to when you're five years old going to the development centre, and then going all the way through the ranks,' McTominay said.

'It honestly is a dream come true for me to be playing in the first team, and playing against teams like Real Madrid.

'But obviously you just want more and more of that and that is the main thing for my career: to be playing in them big games, in competitive games and just do my best and hopefully see where it takes me.'

The fact the Lancaster-born 20-year-old was not part of United Under-23s' draw at Chelsea on Monday indicates he is likely to be involved on Wednesday, when Luke Shaw, Michael Carrick and Sergio Romero will be hoping to get their first minutes of the season.

He is looking to follow in the footsteps of Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford. The 20-year-old says playing the likes of Real Madrid is a dream come true but he wants more

Mourinho will not be taking it lightly against Sky Bet Championship side Burton, though, as the likes of Rashford and Lingard push for a start - players McTominay has long looked up to.

Both players have gone on to establish themselves having been late physical developers just like the midfielder, who may be an imposing 6ft 4ins now but just two-and-a-half years ago stood at 5' 6'.

'Marcus and Jesse are such role models to me because they were late developers like I am,' said McTominay, who used to share No 10 duties with Rashford at Under-16 level.

'Not everybody is born at 16 years old ready to go straight into the Premier League and they're physically ready.

'At 16 years old, I was like a really young boy and it takes time for boys to blossom and that is why this club was so patient with me. Not every single boy is physically capable of going and playing in the Premier League at such a young age.

'Michael Keane is another one, a brilliant example, who is doing so well now. He was struggling when he was 18. He was growing, he was changing.

'You can't tell anything in football until it is done.

'I still personally think I've got a long way to go with my physique, I am still quite slim. I am not the finished article physically. Nowhere near. But you just have to keep working hard every day and hopefully improve on all that and see how it goes.'

Such development led clubs to express an interest in taking McTominay on loan over the summer, but he stayed at United under the guidance of Mourinho.

'Things he does say stay between me and the manager, sort of thing, but a lot of it is help and advice, really,' the midfielder, eligible for England and Scotland, added.

'It's all like when we go out on the pitch, what I can do better, things that I can improve on and he is brilliant for that with young players.

'He's top - he's perfect for a manager and that's why he is manager of Man United. He's a really good guy.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4899348/Man-United-starlet-Scott-McTominay-looks-chance.html
Old 22-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MCTOMINAY: I WANT TO KEEP IMPROVING

Manchester United starlet Scott McTominay believes he will only get better with more first-team action, after coming on as a substitute in the 4-1 beating of Burton Albion at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

When the Lancaster-born midfielder entered the fray in place of former youth-team colleague Marcus Rashford in the 64th minute, it marked only his third senior outing for the Reds, and his first-ever appearance in the League Cup.

United were already 4-0 up when McTominay came on, however, the 20-year-old slotted seamlessly into the heart of the midfield and impressed with his calmness in the engine room, and his ability to pick a pass.

McTominay has skippered the Reserves this campaign although, having trained with the first team this season, he was keen to highlight how that experience has improved his game.

“You have to think quicker, you have to be quicker on the ball, and you have to move your feet quicker,” he told MUTV. “You just have to be switched on so much more than the Under-23s games.

“Eventually, you will just end up adapting to the scenarios within the game, moving your feet quicker, checking your shoulder and everything,” he added. “So it’s been great for me to be training in this kind of environment and I can only get better.”

The 6ft 4in midfielder also admitted now he has had a taste of first-team action, he is eager for more, and that he is constantly trying to make an impression on Jose Mourinho when given the opportunity.

“You always want minutes and that’s what you work for every day in training,” he said. “Training with the first-team group is a massive step up in standard and it’s brilliant for me to be training in this environment because you’re only going to get better with these guys coaching and playing with you every day.

“You just adapt to their standard and want to improve yourself as much as you can and be ready to play in games like this in the future.”

United have been drawn against Swansea City in the Carabao Cup fourth round and McTominay, who will be eyeing more minutes on the pitch, insists it will not be an easy encounter for the Reds.

“It will obviously be a difficult night for us but we need to go there with the same mentality as we did here,” he said. “We want to start the game well, get an early goal, and take it from there and just keep pushing. Hopefully we can do the same as we did last year and win the competition.”

www.manutd.com
Old 21-10-2017, 07:53 PM   #18
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Wah setelah debut di UCL langsung diberi kontrak baru. Congratulations

NEW DEAL FOR SCOTT MCTOMINAY

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Scott McTominay has signed a new contract which will keep him at the club until June 2021, with the option to extend for a further year.

McTominay, 20, is a product of the club’s Academy system and has been associated with the club since the age of five. The Lancaster-born player made his first-team debut away to Arsenal at the end of last season. Scott made his debut in the Champions League in Wednesday night’s match against Benfica in Portugal.

Scott McTominay said: "I have grown up at this great club and it has always been a big part of my life. I attended the club’s development centre in Preston from the age of five and have gone on to progress from there.

"To make my debut at the end of last season was a dream come true, and I would like to thank the manager for the faith that he has shown in me. I was absolutely delighted when the manager promoted me to the first-team squad and I am looking forward to continuing my journey with this fantastic team."

José Mourinho said: "I am delighted Scott has signed a new contract, he is one of our young players that has gone from strength to strength. He made his Premier League debut at the end of last season and made his Champions League debut this season. I had no hesitation in promoting Scott to the first-team squad last month as we have total belief in him."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Oct/scott-mctominay-is-rewarded-with-new-contract-at-united.aspx
Old 22-10-2017, 03:31 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga bisa mendapat lebih banyak kepercayaan untuk tampil bersama tim utama
Old 01-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Scott McTominay says it was a 'dream' to make full Champions League debut for Manchester United as Paul Scholes heaps praise on youngster: 'He should be very proud of his performance'

* Scott McTominay was a surprise starter for Manchester United on Tuesday night
* The midfielder put in a good display in the 2-0 win over Portuguese side Benfica
* BT Sport's Paul Scholes says McTominay is 'capable' of being a first-team star

Scott McTominay described his first start in the Champions League for Manchester United as a dream come true after helping his side to 2-0 win over Benfica at Old Trafford.

The 20-year-old's only previous experience in Europe's elite competition was a 60-second cameo in an away tie to the Portuguese side, but he was handed the keys to United's engine room by Jose Mourinho on Tuesday night.

After an assured display helped all but seal United's place in the knockout stages with a fourth win in four games, McTominay says he felt as though he had completed his journey through the academy.

Speaking to BT Sport, McTominay said: 'As a young boy growing up you dream of playing in the Champions League with United.

'All the years through the academy watching the first team players and nights like these are brilliant and I'm made up.'

With Paul Pogba and Marouane Fellaini out through injury, Mourinho has kept United winning despite a massive loss of experience in the centre of the park.

The Manchester United midfielder proved a more than capable understudy against Benfica. Paul Scholes says McTominay should feel 'very proud' of his performance at Old Trafford

According to former star Paul Scholes, McTominay's performance proved he was more than capable of being a worthy understudy until those star names are once again fit.

The BT Sport pundit said: 'McTominay did well. He was very confident, passed the ball well, whatever he did he was comfortable.

'If there's ever a problem with the first team he's more than capable of stepping in. He should be very proud of his performance tonight.'

An own goal from goalkeeper Mile Svilar and a penalty from Daley Blind helped to seal victory for Manchester United on the night, leaving them needing just one more point from their last two games to secure top spot.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5037283/Man-United-star-Scott-McTominay-discusses-dream-debut.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 27
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, Jodirama, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, weelblack, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yogiromadhona, zudomiriku