United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-05-2018, 07:15 AM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Joe Riley

Semoga sukses di klub barunya...

RILEY SECURES BRADFORD CITY MOVE

Manchester United defender Joe Riley has signed for Bradford City on a two-year contract.

The 21-year-old captained the Under-23s last season and scored a memorable goal in the best performance of the campaign at that level, a 2-1 victory against Liverpool at Anfield.

After making two first-team appearances during Louis van Gaal's reign, against Shrewsbury Town and Midtjylland, he was loaned to Sheffield United in 2017 but suffered a serious shoulder injury in training which curtailed his progress.

The spell with the Blades does mean the full-back has a little experience of life in League One and he will look to help the Bantams mount another challenge for promotion.

In a lengthy statement on his personal Twitter account, Joe said: "Manchester United has been my home, my family for the last 15 years. It is every boy's dream to play for this club and I can proudly say I have achieved this.

"I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone - from all the coaches that have helped me along the way, the staff, the many players I've played alongside while growing up but, most importantly, the fans that have showed constant support throughout my whole time here.

"I have so many unforgettable memories and experiences that I'll forever be grateful for, but I personally feel now is the right time for me to move on and to start the next chapter of my career. I wish everyone at the club the very best and again thank you."

Everybody at United would like to wish Joe the very best of luck for the future.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 21
agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HenryRooney07, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, penk22_, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zohoki, zudomiriku