United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-03-2018, 02:04 PM   #261
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha

Tottenham ready to make £40million summer move for Crystal Palace ace Wilfried Zaha

* Tottenham are looking to entice Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha this summer
* Palace will argue he is worth far more than Spurs incoming £40million offer
* The Eagles have lost every league game this season when Zaha has not played
* Spurs have previously had two offers for the tricky winger rejected by Palace

Tottenham are set to go back to Crystal Palace with a £40million bid for Wilfried Zaha in the summer.

Roy Hodgson’s Palace will argue their 25-year-old winger is worth significantly more, particularly given the role he has played in their fight for survival.

Palace have lost every league game they have played without Zaha this season — nine in total. But they moved out of the relegation zone when he returned from a knee injury in Saturday’s 2-0 win at Huddersfield, his first start since February 4.

Chelsea have also looked at the Ivory Coast international, who is likely to leave even if Palace avoid the drop.

Tottenham have chased Zaha for some time. They bid £12m in the summer of 2016, an offer Palace chairman Steve Parish blasted as ‘ridiculous’.

Spurs went back with another offer of £21m but that was also rejected.

Zaha’s contract lasts until 2022 and is worth around £100,000 a week.

Tottenham are plotting a £40million summer move for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. The north London side have held a long interest in Zaha and failed with previous offers for him. Roy Hodgson wants to keep his prized asset but looks set to lose Zaha even if they stay up

Meanwhile, Spurs are sitting on a potential profit of £316m for Harry Kane and Dele Alli, according to a new study.

The CIES Football Observatory calculated that England striker Kane, brought through the ranks at Spurs, would be worth more in profit than Lionel Messi at Barcelona.

They believe Kane, 24, is worth around £173m, while Messi, who also cost Barca nothing, would command £172m as he will be 31 in June. Alli — initial fee £5m — would yield a potential profit of around £143m.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5519899/Tottenham-ready-make-40million-summer-Wilfried-Zaha.html
Old 21-09-2018, 09:28 AM   #262
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I was living in Manchester by myself, I was so down and depressed... it was hell': Wilfried Zaha opens up on his nightmare spell at United

* Wilfried Zaha joined Man United in 2013 after impressing at Crystal Palace
* But in his debut season, the pacey winger made only four appearances
* He was loaned out in January 2014 to Cardiff after failing to make an impact
* Zaha eventually moved back to Selhurst Park on a permanent deal from United

Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has opened up on his nightmare spell at Manchester United, admitting he was 'so down and depressed'.

The pacey winger joined the Old Trafford outfit from Palace back in 2013 at the tender age of 20 after helping the Eagles earn promotion from the Championship.

However, what he hoped would be the start of something special at Premier League giants United, turned into his toughest spell to date.

Wilfried Zaha has admitted he was 'so down and depressed' while at Manchester United

Zaha made just four appearances for United in his debut campaign before joining Cardiff on loan in January 2014.

At the end of the season, the youngster was then loaned back to former club Palace before the switch was made permanent in 2015.

And Zaha - now thriving with the Eagles in the top flight - has revealed that on top of the lack of chances, he found it very difficult living in Manchester as the club dictated his movements at such a young age.

'I was dealing with this at 19,' Zaha told Shortlist. 'Living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived.

Zaha is shining at Palace and has been linked with a move to the Premier League's big clubs

'They hadn't given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I'm living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, "If this doesn't make me stronger, what will?"

'When I was at United I had money, but I was still so down and depressed. People think your life's different because you've got money, you've got fame, so they don't treat you the same.'

Fast forward to the present day and Zaha is shining for Palace, almost single-handedly keeping them in the Premier League last season.

He is currently gearing up for Palace's Premier League clash with Newcastle at Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon.

Zaha was the hero last time out, scoring a fantastic solo goal as Roy Hodgson's men beat Huddersfield away 1-0.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6189563/Wilfried-Zaha-opens-nightmare-spell-United.html
bersinar di Palace, melempem di United, kembali menemukan sinarnya di Palace, udah bertahan aja disana jadi legend. udah kayak Ronaldo nih, dari gelandang serang/winger sekarang sering dipasang jadi striker
Old 17-05-2019, 09:26 AM   #263
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United to receive £15million if Crystal Palace sell Wilfried Zaha this summer due to sell-on clause... despite winger making just four senior appearances for the club

* Manchester United will receive £15million if Crystal Palace sell Wilfried Zaha
* United inserted sell-on clause in deal that saw Zaha return to Palace in 2015
* Zaha wants to leave for Champions League football but Palace want £80million

Manchester United will net up to £15million if Crystal Palace sell Wilfried Zaha this summer due a lucrative sell-on clause.

As Sportsmail exclusively revealed on Thursday, Zaha has informed Palace of his intention to leave Selhurst Park for a Champions League club this summer.

However the club want £80million before considering selling their prized asset ahead of next season.

Manchester United will receive £15million if Crystal Palace sell Wilfried Zaha this summer. Zaha has been heavily linked with a move but Palace will demand £80million for him. Zaha made four appearances for United, all of which came in the 2013-14 campaign

The huge price tag placed on Zaha's head is partly motivated by a clause in the deal that saw the forward return to Palace from Old Trafford in 2015 for a fee of £6million.

It is understood United are entitled to up to 20 percent of the profit incurred from Zaha's next move. If the 26-year-old moves for the full £80million, United would receive a cash injection of just under £15million.

The money would certainly help United pay for what looks likely to be a busy summer. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is hopeful of significantly strengthen his squad this summer, while the Old Trafford club are also facing the prospect of subsiding Alexis Sanchez's huge £500,000-per-week wages just to facilitate his exit either on loan or permanently.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7038313/Manchester-United-receive-15million-Crystal-Palace-sell-Wilfried-Zaha-summer.html
Old 03-07-2019, 10:37 AM   #264
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Main untuk Arsenal adalah Mimpi Zaha
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

London - Arsenal tertarik kepada penyerang Crystal Palace, Wilfried Zaha. Saudara Zaha, Judicael Zaha, berharap Palace bisa mewujudkan transfer tersebut.

Zaha sudah mengutarakan keinginannya untuk hengkang dari Selhurst Park pada musim panas ini. Penyerang berusia 26 tahun itu ingin merasakan kompetisi level Eropa.

Arsenal baru-baru ini dikabarkan sudah mengajukan tawaran untuk Zaha. The Gunners menawarkan 40 juta pound sterling kepada Palace untuk mantan pemain Manchester United itu.

Judicael berharap Palace melepas Zaha ke Arsenal. Sebab menurutnya, bermain untuk Arsenal adalah mimpi Zaha.

"Wilfried akan selalu menghormati Crystal Palace dan fansnya dan seluruh dukungan yang sudah mereka berikan sangat berarti baginya," ujar Judicael kepada Sky Sports News.

"Meski demikian, bermain untuk Arsenal adalah mimpi saudara saya."

"Mengingat semua yang sudah diberikan Wilfried untuk Crystal Palace untuk membantu mereka bertahan di Premier League, saya harap Palace akan bisa melihat jalan untuk mencapai kesepakatan dengan Arsenal yang mengizinkan Wilfried mewujudkan mimpinya memainkan sepakbola Eropa untuk klub yang ia dukung sejak kecil," harapnya.

Zaha masih terikat kontrak dengan Palace sampai 2023. Ia baru memperbarui kontraknya pada musim panas tahun lalu.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 05:11 PM   #265
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Dikabarkan ke Arsenal, Zaha: Sedih dan Jengkel
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Wilfried Zaha dikaitkan dengan Arsenal pada musim panas ini. Dia tak tahu apa-apa dan justru merasa sangat sedih dan jengkel.

Zaha sudah mengutarakan keinginannya untuk hengkang dari Selhurst Park pada musim panas ini. Penyerang berusia 26 tahun itu ingin merasakan kompetisi level Eropa.

Arsenal masuk untuk mencoba menggoda Zaha. The Gunners dikabarkan menawarkan 40 juta pound sterling kepada Crystal Palace untuk mantan pemain Manchester United itu.

Saudara Zaha, Judicael Zaha, juga sudah mengutarakan harapannya agar Palace bisa mewujudkan transfer tersebut. Tapi, Zaha malah tidak tahu apa-apa terkait rumor transfer yang berkembang.

"Apa yang terjadi dan bicara fakta? Sedih dan menjengkelkan. Bagaimana seseorang akan membuka mulut mereka dan berbicara tentang hal-hal atau situasi yang sama sekali tidak mereka ketahui," kata Zaha dalam kicauannya di akun Twitter pribadi.

Zaha saat ini sedang tampil di Piala Afrika 2019 bersama Pantai Gading. Dia sejauh ini berhasil membantu negaranya melaju ke 16 besar dan akan berhadapan dengan Mali.
Old 24-08-2019, 06:29 AM   #266
Andi Istiabudi
manager

REVEALED: ZAHA'S ADVICE FOR FRIEND WAN-BISSAKA

Aaron Wan-Bissaka has revealed the advice Wilfried Zaha gave him on completing his move to Manchester United.

The pair were colleagues at Crystal Palace, Saturday's opponents, and Wan-Bissaka's performances in training against the Ivory Coast international convinced the Eagles to consider keeping him in the right-back position.

Ahead of the reunion with the former Reds forward, Wan-Bissaka spoke to United Review, the official matchday programme, about what Zaha told him about his stay at Old Trafford.

“It started with him,” revealed our summer signing. “If you see him in training, he goes past players for fun, so when I played against him, a lot of people were shocked; firstly because I wasn’t a right-back, but also because they hadn’t seen anyone keep up with him before, so I kind of gave him that challenge, which helped both of us.

”It prepared me for the kind of player I’d be up against when I made my debut. I learnt a lot from him.

“I’m still in touch with a few people at the club. When I signed for United, Wilf gave me advice too. He told me: “When you come in, don’t go in your shell. You came here for a reason. Play without fear. Do what you did last season and keep consistent. He was very positive about United.”

Any friendships with the Palace players will soon go out of the window come three o'clock on Saturday afternoon at Old Trafford.

“I haven’t seen them in a while, so it’ll be nice to catch up,” the defender added. “But at the same time, once that whistle goes, I’ll forget about my past with them.

”I’m a United player and I’ve got to focus on us getting the result.

“It’ll be good to see a few faces, though.”

Zaha was Sir Alex Ferguson's final signing as United boss but only arrived after the Scot retired.

He won the 2013 Community Shield with David Moyes's side but joined Cardiff City at the end of the January transfer window in 2014, where Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was in charge.
The 26-year-old is likely to be a major threat at the weekend.

United face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Sunday, with kick-off at 15:00 BST. Guarantee a seat with a Matchday VIP Experience.

www.manutd.com
Old 26-08-2019, 11:43 PM   #267
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rumor Transfer: Wilfried Zaha Masuk Bursa Pengganti Neymar di PSG
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Paris - Paris Saint-Germain dikabarkan masih berusaha mencari pengganti Neymar. Kini, winger Crystal Palace Wilfried Zaha dikabarkan masuk dalam radar Les Parisiens.

Nasib Neymar masih tak jelas di PSG. Terakhir, pemain Brasil itu kembali tidak masuk skuat saat PSG mengalahkan Toulouse 4-0 dalam lanjutan Ligue 1 2019/2020 di Parc des Princes, Senin (26/8).

Di laga itu, PSG ketiban sial usai Kylian Mbappe dan Edinson Cavani cedera. Situasi itu tampaknya tidak mengubah sikap klub dengan tak akan memberi Neymar kesempatan bermain.

Rumor beredar, PSG mencari nama baru guna menggantikan Neymar. Seperti dilansir Mirror, kini Zaha yang masuk dalam radar juara Ligue 1 itu.

Zaha, 26 tahun, saat ini bermain untuk Palace. PSG kabarnya menyiapkan dana 100 juta euro atau Rp 1,7 triliun untuk mendatangkannya.

Sebelumnya Zaha dikabarkan juga masuk radar Napoli. Klub Serie A itu kabarnya juga menyiapkan dana sebesar Rp 1 triliun guna memboyongnya.

Sementara selain Zaha, PSG juga sempat dikaitkan dengan Paulo Dybala dari Juventus. Namun, kabar kepindahan penyerang Argentina itu dibantah agennya.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:39 AM   #268
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'ready to make huge £70m move to bring Wilfried Zaha back to Old Trafford'

* The 26-year-old is likely to be keen on a move back to the Red Devils this summer
* Crystal Palace are understood to want in excess of £70million for Wilfried Zaha
* Zaha only made four appearances for the Red Devils before being loaned out
* Zaha's entourage made it known that his heart was set on a move to Arsenal

Manchester United are lining up a sensational move to bring Wilfried Zaha back to Old Trafford according to The Sun.

The 26-year-old is likely to be keen on a move back to the Red Devils after pushing to join both Arsenal and Everton during the summer transfer window.

Crystal Palace are understood to want in excess of £70million for the former United man.

Manchester United are lining up a sensational move to bring Wilfried Zaha back to Old Trafford. United led by Ed Woodward believe an older and wiser Zaha can be a success this time around

Zaha only made four appearances for the Red Devils before being loaned out.

The Eagles paid as little as £4m in 2015 but United negotiated a 25 per cent share of any future sell-on profit.

Palace had no financial need to sell Zaha in the summer having let go of Aaron Wan-Bissaka to United for £50m.

Zaha's entourage made it known that his heart was set on a move to Arsenal but the Gunners chose to sign Nicolas Pepe instead.

United believe an older and wiser Zaha can be a success this time around.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7668789/Manchester-United-ready-make-huge-70m-bring-Wilfried-Zaha-Old-Trafford.html
Old 04-01-2020, 10:38 PM   #269
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rumor Transfer: Wilfried Zaha Buka Jalan Menuju Chelsea
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

London - Chelsea berpeluang mendapatkan Wilfried Zaha dari Crystal Palace. Winger asal Pantai Gading itu membuka jalannya.

Zaha terus dirumorkan akan pindah dari Palace. Yang terbaru, pemain 27 tahun itu dikaitkan dengan Chelsea. Zaha kabarnya masuk dalam radar manajer Frank Lampard agar bisa lebih bersaing di Liga Inggris musim ini.

Chelsea sendiri berpeluang merekrut Zaha. Pasalnya, eks pemain Manchester United itu baru saja menunjuk Pini Zahavi sebagai agennya.

Dilansir Metro, Zahavi punya hubungan spesial dengan Chelsea. Superagen asal Israel itu merupakan teman dekat Roman Abramovich, pemilik The Blues.

Hubungan Zahavi dan Abramovic itu yang membuat Zaha bisa saja merapat ke Stamford Bridge. Apalagi Abramovich kerap turun langsung dalam urusan pembelian pemain.

Kontra Zaha di Palace sendiri masih sampai 2023. Pemain yang sudah mencetak 56 gol untuk The Eagles itu dibanderol 80 juta paun atau sekitar Rp 1,45 triliun.

Selain Zaha, Chelsea juga masih dikaitkan dengan beberapa penyerang lainnya. Di antaranya ada striker RB Leipzig Timo Werner dan winger Borussia Dortmund, Jadon Sancho.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:13 PM   #270
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wilfried Zaha Bahas Robin van Persie: Dadanya Itu Lo!
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

London - Winger Crystal Palace Wilfried Zaha bicara soal soal Robin van Persie yang pernah jadi rekannya di Manchester United. Zaha menyinggung, dan memuji, dadanya Van Persie.

Zaha dibeli Man United pada Januari 2013, walaupun saat itu langsung dipinjamkan lagi ke Palace. Ia baru resmi bergabung pada musim panas di tahun yang sama.

Sekalipun cuma mencatatkan segelintir penampilan bersama The Red Devils, sebelum hijrah pada 2015, Zaha tetap menyimpan sejumlah kisah dari pengalamannya di Old Trafford. Soal Van Persie, misalnya.

Dalam channel YouTube Rio Ferdinand yang dikutip SportBible, Zaha berbincang dengan topik mengenai bentuk dada Van Persie. Bukan apa-apa, Zaha menyebutnya berperan besar dalam kelihaian si mantan striker Belanda dalam menerima bola.

"Orang-orang takkan tahu ini terkecuali melihatnya sendiri, dadanya melengkung dengan bentuk tersendiri... kamu tahu apa maksudku!" kata Zaha.

"(Dadanya) itu melengkung dengan bentuk tersendiri yang membuatnya... ia bisa membawa bola dengan dadanya kalau memang mau. Lihat, kan, saat ia menerima bola dengan dada lalu memantulkan atau mem-volinya."

"Ketika melihat langsung perawakannya, itu semua jadi masuk akal. Sebagus itulah dirinya secara teknis," tuturnya.

Zaha kemudian juga membahas sebuah pengalaman tak terlupakan saat sebuah sesi latihan Manchester United, yang juga jadi cerminan betapa Robin van Persie punya skill yang ciamik.

"Kami main dua vs dua, yakni diriku dan Nani melawan dirinya dan (Marouane) Fellaini, dan saat itulah aku melihat ia (van Persie) benar-benar punya kaki yang gila. Aku amat mengapresiasi masa-masaku di sana (MU)."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 212
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, aditattoo, ailverson, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, anyanapati, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bulma, Caccarito, CeCe, chandra7, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, cimbuang69, clsenz, dalasviggi, dee_vee7, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, Efri Loebay, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fandyMUFC, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, junpriadi, K3nny_11, kingherooney, koyo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Lila, louis_ozhan, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, mas_ado, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, monkeyDcihuy, MUFCBOLANGMUFC, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Naen ERROR, nanando, naufalhilmy, NdeGue, Nemanje, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nurrohman, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, Pure_red, Rage, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, Reza Barcode, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, risyadfardy, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan Smith, saka7, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stardian, Supernan, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, TedWhiteblood, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku