United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #1101
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Back soon Paul? Pogba turns up at Manchester United's clash with Liverpool walking with a crutch and his foot in a cast despite recently claiming he was 'almost there' for a return

* Paul Pogba arrived at Old Trafford for clash with Liverpool with foot in a cast
* Pogba previously claimed he was 'almost there' with his recovery from injury
* The midfielder has missed the last two games and United lack midfield options

Paul Pogba arrived at Old Trafford with a crutch and his foot in a cast despite recently claiming he was close to returning to action for Manchester United.

The French midfielder is out of the Red Devils' derby against Liverpool but recently took to Instagram claiming he was 'almost there' with his recovery.

But photos of Pogba arriving at the stadium to watch the game on Sunday suggest otherwise, as he can be seen holding a crutch and his injured foot, which has kept him out for the last two games, in a cast.

Paul Pogba arrived at Old Trafford with a crutch and his foot in a cast to watch his team-mates

The midfielder also posted videos of him training over the international break as he looked like he may be close to full fitness, but the photos that emerged before the clash with their bitter rivals suggests he may still have someway to go with his recovery.

This will come as a blow for United fans, who will have been hoping for a swift return for the 26-year-old as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer struggles for midfield options.

United started with Scott McTominay, Fred and Andreas Pereira against Liverpool in a midfield that has lacked creativity of late.

The Red Devils continue their Europa League campaign against Partizan Belgrade on Thursday before a trip to Carrow Road to face Norwich next weekend, and it remains to be seen whether Pogba will play a part in either game.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7593803/Back-soon-Paul-Pogba-turns-Manchester-Uniteds-clash-Liverpool-crutch-cast.html
Old 23-10-2019, 10:15 AM   #1102
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He may not win games like Lionel Messi... but Manchester United need to keep him': David Moyes says Paul Pogba has to stay at Old Trafford as he is their 'best midfield player'

* Real Madrid and Juventus are thought to be interested in signing Paul Pogba
* Opinion has been divided over the midfielder since he returned to Old Trafford
* But David Moyes is convinced he is Manchester United's best midfielder

David Moyes believes Manchester United have to keep hold of Paul Pogba despite the midfielder not being a match-winner like Lionel Messi.

Real Madrid have been credited with a serious interest in the midfielder, with Zinedine Zidane understood to be a huge fan, and Juventus are also thought to be keen on bringing him back to Italy.

And in the time he has been at United, opinion has been divided over the value Pogba brings to the side.

But former United manager Moyes thinks it would be a bad idea to let him join one of his suitors.

He told talkSPORT: 'Pogba is still Manchester United's best midfield player.

'He could probably play for any team in the world, certainly in Europe. He'd get a game for any team.

'I'm not always sure he's a player who's consistent and makes the difference all the time.

David Moyes believes Manchester United have to keep hold of Paul Pogba despite interest. Moyes admitted Pogba often did not win games himself like Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. But the former United manager is convinced Pogba is their most important midfielder

'For the profile he's got, you're hoping he makes the difference. He doesn't always make the difference, but do I think he should stay at Manchester United? Yes, I do.'

Pogba has been out of United's last eight games with an ankle issue and could be out for a while longer after being spotted with a walking stick before the game against Liverpool.

Moyes is convinced he will be one of the first names on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team-sheet when he does return.

He added: 'I don't think he wins games like Messi does for Barcelona or [Cristiano] Ronaldo does for Juventus, but I still think he's a really talented player. He's got a lot to give.

'Watching him at his best was when he was at Juventus, he played a little bit further forward, he got nearer the box more often.

'If you were picking the Manchester United team, Pogba would be in their midfield at the moment, that's for sure.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7600883/Paul-Pogba-stay-Manchester-United-despite-not-Messi-style-match-winner-David-Moyes.html
Old 04-11-2019, 10:40 PM   #1103
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semangat Pogba !!!

Pogba Sudah Gatal Pengin Bantu MU
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba merasa frustrasi karena tak berdaya melihat Manchester United dapat hasil buruk. Namun ia harus bersabar karena proses pemulihan cederanya masih beberapa pekan lagi.

Pogba sedang menepi karena cedera pergelangan kaki. Gelandang internasional Prancis itu terakhir kali tampil saat MU bermain imbang 1-1 dengan Arsenal pada akhir September.

Selama Pogba absen, MU mencatat tiga kemenangan, dua hasil imbang, dan dua kali kalah di semua kompetisi. Terakhir, Setan Merah tumbang 0-1 di markas Bournemouth di Liga Inggris akhir pekan kemarin.

"Rasanya paling buruk (menyaksikan tim kalah saat cedera). Setelahnya, tidak mudah bagi saya melihat teman-teman setim pergi latihan atau beraksi di atas lapangan," ujar Pogba kepada RMC Sport seperti dilansir Sky Sports.

"Anda berlatih di dalam ruangan, Anda ingin kembali untuk membantu teman-teman setim. Tapi ketika Anda cedera, itu tidak mudah (secara psikologis). Yang paling penting adalah sembuh dengan sebaik-baiknya."

Soal comeback, Pogba masih harus menunggu sampai benar-benar pulih. Pesepakbola 26 tahun itu masih harus menjalani rehabilitasi selama 3,5 pekan lagi.

"Saya masih akan dalam perawatan selama 10 hari. Setelahnya, saya masih menjalani dua pekan rehabilitasi," kata Pogba.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #1104
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba doesn't want to risk aggravating foot injury as he looks to force his way out of Manchester United in January - with fed-up Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'willing to agree' Frenchman's sale to Real Madrid

* Manchester United star Paul Pogba was a target for Real Madrid last summer
* Midfielder could reportedly be on the move to the Bernabeu as early as January
* His season has been disrupted by injuries, resulting in five league appearances
* Spanish radio station Cope claim Pogba is refusing to return despite being fit

Paul Pogba is reportedly pushing for a move to Real Madrid in the January transfer window and Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appears ready to let him leave.

The Manchester United midfielder - who was a prime target for Zinedine Zidane last summer - is also said to be refusing to return to first-team action for United as he bids to fully recover from the foot injury that has kept him out since September.

Now Pogba could be on the move to the Bernabeu as early as January, with the World Cup winner still keen on exiting Old Trafford , according to Spanish outlet Cope.

Paul Pogba is reportedly pushing for a move to Real Madrid in the winter transfer window. Pogba has hit the gym as he looks to return to full fitness after a troublesome ankle injury. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said last week that the target is to get Pogba back fit before end of 2019

Pogba's 2019-20 campaign has been disrupted by foot injuries, resulting in just five Premier League appearances.

Solskjaer said last week that he hoped Pogba will return from injury before the end of the year – but claimed he was still some way off from training.

And Cope report that despite refusing to let the French midfielder leave last summer, Solskjaer is now warming to the idea of allowing Pogba to leave Old Trafford for a fee of around £128million.

Pogba, who has not played since September 30, is rehabilitating after an ankle injury and has spent time in Miami this month.

He was pictured playing basketball with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler, but is said to be refusing to get back on the pitch for United as he does not want to risk his chances of earning a move away by returning to action too soon.

Solskjaer insists he has no issue with Pogba playing basketball, although he now expects him back in action later than he originally hoped.

'He had another test and scan just at the start of the international break and it's not healed yet,' the United boss said in a press conference last week.

'He's stepping up the recovery so he doesn't have to have the cast on.

'He's been out for six or seven weeks so he's gradually stepping it up, walking, on the treadmill and bike. We hope to see him in 2019.

'We don't play basketball. I don't see many basketball players tackling ankles, twisting and turning with studs. He's not ready to train.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7722609/Paul-Pogba-pushing-Real-Madrid-January.html
Old 14-12-2019, 04:26 PM   #1105
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

POGBA: PROMOTING YOUTH IS IN THE CLUB'S CULTURE

Paul Pogba says it's “unbelievable” that Manchester United have had a homegrown player in every matchday squad since 1937 and the midfielder admits he is proud to be part of such a phenomenal record.

Pogba spoke to MUTV's Stewart Gardner in an exclusive interview this week and reflected on his time coming up through United's youth ranks after he arrived at the club in 2009.

The World Cup winner praised the club's ethos and culture of developing young talent and he believes the Reds' current crop have a great opportunity to cement their place in United's history.

Paul, this weekend, we celebrate the 4,000th consecutive match of there being a youth-team graduate in a first-team matchday squad going back to 1937 – can you believe that record?

“Where was I then [in 1937]?! [Laughs] It’s unbelievable and it shows the identity of this club and the culture of this club. We’ve always talked about youth players coming into the first team and it’s just carried on. It’s something that is in this club, it’s incredible it’s been happening since 1937. You want to carry this on for the young players and the next generation to go and play in the first team.”

When you joined Academy 10 years ago as a 16-year-old, what were your impressions of it when you first arrived?

“When I arrived here, everything felt big! The training ground was big, all the players were big, the pitch was big, everything was big and I had my eyes open the whole time. Then I put the shirt on for the first time and I said: ‘Wow, I came to Manchester United’, I just couldn’t believe it. When I started training with the first team, I was 17, and I remember Vida [Nemanja Vidic] was there and Ji-sung Park and I touched Vida and I saw how tough and how strong he was! I knew then I had to work hard to get into the first team. It was a really great experience as a young kid to come here at 16 and see everything so big, and see all these top players and a top manager. To be there, having them sat next to us around the training ground, was a dream come true.”

How did the club help you when you came over? Presumably, you didn’t speak much English and it must have been hard to move to a new country initially?

“Yes it was. I couldn’t speak much English but I went to school here so it helped me a lot. Just talking with the guys in the dressing room helped me, that’s when you learn the most, I think. Obviously, you learn the naughty words first [laughs] and all the players really helped me. I remember I was with Joshua King a lot and he helped me improve my English, also Ryan Tunnicliffe and Jesse [Lingard] as well, although I couldn’t understand Jesse’s English and I still don’t! [Laughs] He speaks so fast with a Mancunian accent and I have to try to figure out what he’s saying! He was one who helped me a lot but everyone did.”

Which coaches stand out as being very important to you in those early days?

“I was with Jim Ryan and Paul McGuinness, they helped me a lot, Warren Joyce, as well, after that. For a French guy coming here at 16 to understand another culture and another way of playing football, you needed a bit of time to adapt and they all really helped me, as did the players. It felt great to be trained by those people and I think the last time we won the Youth Cup was under Paul and Jim, they helped us improve a lot.”

When you first come here do you get taught about the history of the club?

“Yes. Jim Ryan talked to me a lot about that. He used to play for United and he used to tell me: ‘At this club, young players have a chance to get into the first team’. He said that was the identity of the club. He talked about training hard, passing the ball, pass and run, all this stuff… Pat [Evra] was here too, Rio [Ferdinand] as well and even Berba [Dimitar Berbatov] talked to me a lot about it all. They help you understand how it is here, Pat talked to me a lot because he’s French. Obviously the boss, Sir Alex Ferguson, talked to me as well and he came to see us as well when we were playing in the Reserves or the FA Youth Cup. He used to give us messages and he’d also take us [on trips] for cup games. It shows the history this club has with involving young players and how it’s always been like that.”

Winning the Youth Cup was a really big deal wasn’t it - in 2011 against Sheffield United…

“Harry [Maguire] was there [for Sheffield United]! We had a good team and a lot of players who played in the first team or went to other clubs. Will Keane played in the first team then he went to Hull, Mike Keane is at Everton, Jesse, myself and Sam Johnstone, Tyler Blackett, Rav [Ravel Morrison], Larnell [Cole], Ryan Tunnicliffe, they’re still playing… we had a really decent team.”

How important do you think your grounding and upbringing in the Academy has been to your development in becoming the sort of the player that you are now?

“From the start, like I said, when I arrived here, they show you the way of playing. All the coaches show you how to prepare yourself to get into the first team. Warren Joyce used to train us very hard to be ready for the first team. The first team always used to play with 4-4-2, so we used to do the same meaning when you got the chance to be with the first team you could play and not be lost on the pitch.”

Ole clearly has a lot of faith in young players – how important is it that the pathway is there for players to continue to come up through the Academy into the first team?

“I’ve said to a lot of the young players who have been with the first team: ‘Guys, you don’t know how lucky you are’. Unfortunately for us, we’ve had a lot of injured players and it’s therefore a big chance for the young players to be involved with the first team. They have the chance to do well and stay there. So I said to them: ‘Take this luck and take this opportunity because it’s important until the other players come back fit’. You never know, there could be an injured player and a young player comes in and plays a great game and they stay with the first team until the end of their career. So I’ve told them: ‘Guys, be ready and always take the opportunity’. If they have quality to be with the first team then why not take the opportunity and play and enjoy yourself?”

The likes of Brandon, Mason and others have been doing this haven’t they?

“Yes. Mason, since the first training session that I saw him in, and Brandie [Brandon Williams], Jimmy [Garner], Angel [Gomes], Chongy [Tahith Chong] and all the players. Axel as well, although I don’t see him as a young guy, for me, he has been in the first team for a long time, Timo [Tim Fosu-Mensah] as well, but the younger ones, they have the quality, they have everything to be in the first team. They’ve been playing and having some minutes and they should enjoy it when they’re on the pitch and work hard. Mason is scoring goals, Brandie has been playing games like he’s been there for six months already. This is about what the club is about and what the manager wants.”

Finally, these guys clearly look up to you…

“I feel old now!” [Laughs]

You’re only 26, but do you feel you can help them and advise them?

“I think and I hope I can help them. This is one of the biggest clubs in the world and maybe the biggest club in history and they have the chance to be in this club. So I say to them: ‘Take your chance, play, you are young, you have quality, you have nothing to be afraid of’. I hope I can give them the good example when I’m on the pitch and outside the pitch and, even though I don’t see myself as old, I hope that the young players will, one day, come and take my position [when I finish playing]. That’s how it is, I won’t play forever. We all give our best on the pitch and I hope these young players will become legends here at the club, they have to enjoy it and really appreciate the chance they have here.”

www.manutd.com
Old 16-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #1106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I hope the young players will come and take my position': Paul Pogba reveals chats with Manchester United's academy stars and admits he wants them to replace him in future

* Paul Pogba says he wants to be a mentor for Manchester United's youngsters
* The Frenchman revealed he speaks to the Old Trafford side's academy stars
* Pogba was an academy graduate too and wants the side's tradition to continue
* An academy player will be in the squad for the 4000 game in a row on Sunday

Paul Pogba has revealed he has become a mentor to Manchester United's young players, saying he hopes to set an example for the likes of Mason Greenwood and and Bradon Williams.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been unafraid to put faith in United's young players, with academy graduates Greenwood and Scott McTominay repaying him as stand-out performers this season.

Pogba - who is out with injury - was himself a United U18 player, and says he is keen to help preserve United's tradition of promoting talents from within.

'I think and I hope I can help them,' the Frenchman told MUTV. 'I've said to a lot of the young players who have been with the first team: "Guys, you don't know how lucky you are".

'This is one of the biggest clubs in the world and maybe the biggest club in history and they have the chance to be in this club.

'So I say to them: "Take your chance, play, you are young, you have quality, you have nothing to be afraid of".

'I hope I can give them the good example when I'm on the pitch and outside the pitch and, even though I don't see myself as old, I hope that the young players will, one day, come and take my position [when I finish playing].

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has said he is mentoring United youngsters

'That's how it is, I won't play forever, and I hope these young players will become legends at the club, they have to enjoy it and really appreciate the chance they have here.

'Mason Greenwood is scoring goals, Brandie [Brandon Williams] has been playing games like he's been there for six months already. This is about what the club is about and what the manager wants.'

United have had a rocky season but a resurgence - lead by another academy graduate Marcus Rashford - has seen them rise back up to fifth.

The Old Trafford side will name an academy player in the matchday squad for the 4000th game in a row on Sunday against Everton - an incredible record stretching back to 1937.

'It's unbelievable and it shows the identity of this club and the culture of this club,' Pogba said.

'We've always talked about youth players coming into the first team and it's just carried on. It's something that is in this club, it's incredible it's been happening since 1937.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7792267/Paul-Pogba-reveals-chats-Manchester-United-academy-stars-admits-hopes-replace-him.html
Old 20-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #1107
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'hierarchy and players believe Paul Pogba has played his final game for club with midfielder still keen on move' after last featuring for the Red Devils 11 weeks ago

* Man United officials believe Paul Pogba has played his last game for the club
* The French midfielder has not played for the Red Devils since September 30
* Pogba has looked to leave United since last summer and could now get his wish

Manchester United officials believe Paul Pogba has played his last game for the club, according to reports.

The Frenchman, who has not featured for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side since September 30 because of an injury, has had his heart set on leaving Old Trafford.

Pogba has been angling for a move away from United for months now and looks set to get his wish with Real Madrid waiting in the wings, according to the Mirror.

With the January transfer window set to open in under a fortnight's time, Pogba may well not pull on the red shirt again if United decide to cash in on him.

The 26-year-old was expected to return to action this week but was dealt with another setback.

While recovering from his ankle injury, Pogba was given permission to attend his brother's wedding in France last Friday.

Days later, Solskjaer announced that United's club record £89million signing picked up an illness and missed the Carabao Cup win over Colchester on Wednesday as a result.

Man United officials believe Paul Pogba has played his last game for the club, reports suggest. Pogba (right) has been out since picking up a knee injury against Arsenal in September

'Of all things he's been struck down ill now,' said the United boss.

'He's been off for two or three days – three days probably – so that's not beneficial. That's probably set him back quite a bit.

'As I've said so many times, Paul's a top player that we want to see him playing his best football at Man United. We just need to get him fit and match fit.

'It might be half an hour, 45, 60, 90 minutes in the first game, who knows? We're working hard to get him back but now he's ill.'

The most recent update on Pogba was all the more mystifying because the Frenchman and his family posted videos of the United player dancing at his brother Florentin's wedding in Bussy-Saint-Georges on the outskirts of Paris on Friday.

The 26-year-old midfielder has spent time working on his fitness in Dubai and Florida, but may now struggle to play again until the new year.

Sportsmail revealed last week that United will open the door to Pogba's departure in the summer by signing two central midfielders before the start of next season.

'We can talk about Paul all day long when you're lacking that one creative pass or ideas maybe,' added Solskjaer.

'He has that quality that not many midfielders in the world have, so to get him back would be great.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7812051/Manchester-United-hierarchy-players-believe-Paul-Pogba-played-final-game-club.html
Old 23-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #1108
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba's cameo shows Manchester United need his creative spark to rescue dismal season as midfielder makes return in shock Watford defeat...the industry of Scott McTominay and Fred just isn't enough

* Manchester United were lacking in creativity as they slumped to Watford defeat
* Paul Pogba made his long awaited return to action from injury as a substitute
* The midfielder showed glimpses of his brilliance but he couldn't rescue United
* United can't afford to sell Pogba and must reinforce midfield in January window

The dust had yet to settle on Watford's second goal when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer collared Paul Pogba for a chat.

Troy Deeney had just put the Premier League's bottom club on course for a first home win of the season and United's dismal season appeared to be hurtling towards yet another low.

Two-nil down, and with little over half an hour to play, Solskjaer needed a miracle maker.

Paul Pogba made his long awaited Manchester United return in their 2-0 defeat at Watford. Pogba was introduced as a 64th minute substitute but his influence couldn't rescue United

Pogba showed glimpses of his brilliance and provided the creativity United are badly lacking

So, naturally, he turned to 18-year-old Mason Greenwood and his £89million midfielder was made to wait. It is often said that a player's stock only rises when they are out injured – you don't know what you have until it's gone, after all.

With Pogba, however, the opposite seems to have happened during his three-month injury lay-off.

Here, when he was eventually brought off the bench, there was no hero's welcome from the away end.

Scott McTominay has become a fans' favourite but his industry just isn't enough in midfield

Fred's form has improved in recent weeks but he lacks the craft to unlock opposition defences

Instead at Vicarage Road they toasted a new midfield general.

Midway up the away end hung a flag. Across the top it read 'Scott McTominay' and either side of the midfielder's screaming face were the letters: 'MU FC'.

Deliberate, or not, it was a powerful image.

The 23-year-old is now at the centre of everything Manchester United, one of the few bright lights in these darker times.

By contrast, there was no tribute to Pogba, nothing, really, to indicate that they had missed him much at all. And not without good reason.

Pogba had missed 12 of United's previous 13 league games, in which time they had taken 20 points from a possible 39.

In the 13 games Pogba played before then, they amassed just 13.

Without him, McTominay has impressed alongside Fred at the base of midfield, while Jesse Lingard has returned to form as Solskjaer's side went six games unbeaten – a run that included wins over Manchester City and Tottenham.

Suddenly, it seemed, Pogba had a fight on his hands.

'At the moment, Pogba will do well to get into the midfield,' Alan Smith told Sky before kick-off.

Here, though, in a 26-minute cameo, the Frenchman reminded everyone how much United still need him – but also how much more they need from him, too.

For if this performance was another reminder of United's shortcomings, Pogba's display was another example of why some fans are sceptical he is necessarily the solution.

Pogba was given a lukewarm reception by United fans when he came on and also at full-time. Pogba was deployed on the left of a rejigged midfield three when he was brought on

After a lifeless first hour from the visitors, in which Fred and McTominay were industrious but ineffective, Pogba brought some invention and drive to their midfield.

He showed glimpses of quality and almost scored late on as United banged on the door but found no way through.

For a player so short of match fitness, perhaps it was too much to ask him to turn the game.

But that is exactly what Solskjaer needs moving forward. If United are to reach the promised land that their manager insists they are heading towards, Pogba needs to start running games.

He needs to be their midfield fulcrum. It should be his name on supporters' lips. And his face on their flags.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7819375/Paul-Pogbas-cameo-shows-Manchester-United-need-creative-spark-rescue-dismal-season.html
Old 04-01-2020, 09:33 PM   #1109
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Raiola Sindir MU Lagi Soal Pogba
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Milan - Mino Raiola belum selesai menyindir Manchester United. Agen asal Italia itu kembali menyindir klub terkait Paul Pogba, kliennya.

Pogba kembali ke MU pada 2016, setelah sempat meninggalkan Old Trafford ke Juventus pada 2012. Gelandang Prancis itu datang di era manajer Jose Mourinho, yang menjadikannya pemain termahal di dunia.

Raiola mengaku tanpa tendesi apa-apa membawa kembali Pogba. Ia juga mempertanyakan sikap eks manajer legendaris MU, Sir Alex Ferguson, yang membiarkan Mourinho merekrut kembali Pogba.

Sebab, Sir Alex dan Raiola punya hubungan yang kurang bagus. Eks manajer tersukses The Red Devils itu menuduh kepergian Pogba di eranya karena dibisiki Raiola.

"Saya tidak mengancam siapa pun di Manchester United dengan senjata untuk membeli kembali Paul Pogba," kata Raiola kepada Voetbal International.

"Alex Ferguson menentang saya dan Paul, itu dibiarkan, tetapi di mana dia saat penggantinya [Mourinho] membeli Paul?" tanya balik Raiola, yang merupakan agen pemain-pemain top seperti zlatan Ibrahimovic hingga Matthijs de Ligt.

Sebelumnya, Raiola juga sempat menyindir MU. Menurutnya, MU menjadi beban bagi Pogba sehingga pemain 27 tahun itu disarankan pindah klub.

Musim ini, Pogba sendiri terus dirumorkan akan meninggalkan MU. Real Madrid menjadi salah satu klub yang bernafsu mendatangkannya pada musim panas lalu namun gagal merekrutnya.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:51 PM   #1110
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dybala Berharap Bisa Setim Lagi dengan Pogba
Adhi Prasetya - detikSport

Turin - Paulo Dybala rupanya rindu bermain bersama Paul Pogba. Ia pun mengutarakan keinginannya untuk bisa satu tim lagi dengan pemain asal Prancis tersebut.

Dybala hanya satu musim merasakan bermain bersama Pogba di Juventus, yakni di musim 2015-16. Saat itu, Dybala berstatus anak baru di Juventus, sedangkan Pogba sudah menjalani musim keempatnya membela Bianconeri.

Semusim tampil bersama, kombinasi keduanya mampu memberikan 33 gol untuk Juve di seluruh ajang. Dengan rincian Dybala mencetak 23 gol, sedangkan Pogba membuat 10 gol.

Di akhir musim, mereka pun sukses membawa Si Nyonya Tua meraih gelar Liga Italia dan Piala Italia. Namun kebersamaan Dybala dan Pogba berakhir di situ.

Musim 2016/17, Pogba pulang ke klub lamanya, Manchester United. Sementara Dybala terus bertahan di Juve. Empat musim bermain tanpa Pogba, Dybala rupanya menyimpan keinginan untuk kembali bermain bersama.

"Paul dan saya memiliki hubungan yang baik. Saat kami bermain di sini, kami selalu mencari gaya baru untuk merayakan gol," kenang Dybala dalam wawancara bersama Otro, dikutip oleh Football Italia.

"Kami mencetak banyak gol waktu itu, jadi selebrasinya sering berubah. Saya harap semoga suatu hari nanti kami bisa merayakan gol bersama lagi," sambung Dybala, tanpa menyebut di klub mana ia ingin bereuni dengan Pogba.

Dybala tengah on fire musim ini bersama Juve. Ia sudah mencetak 11 gol dan 10 assist di seluruh ajang. Sedangkan Pogba tengah didera cedera. Gelandang 26 tahun itu baru tampil 8 kali musim ini bersama MU dan belum mencetak gol. Pogba malah lebih banyak diterpa rumor soal kepindahannya dari MU.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze