United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 30-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter
Default Re: Eric Steele

Lanjut lagi yuk ke langkah berikutnya. Mau tau apa yg sebenarnya terjadi dengan backroom team dan apa tanggapan ES sama kekalahan United di Theater of Dream kemarin? Cekidot

Quote:
Former United goalkeeping coach Steele was axed by Moyes in the close season, along with assistant manager Mike Phelan and first-team coach Rene Meulensteen.

Moyes chose to bring Chris Woods, Steve Round and Jimmy Lumsden with him from Everton, whilst also appointing former United and Toffees midfielder Phil Neville in his first full-time coaching role.

United's 2-1 home defeat by West Brom on Saturday means the club has now made its worst start to a league season for 24 years.

With the pressure already on Moyes right from the start of his Old Trafford reign, Steele has now revealed how the summers changes were handled.

"He spoke to me, Mick and Rene," Steele is quoted as telling
fanzine United We Stand. "I told him I thought it was a
brave decision.

"He listened to the manager's advice, but he wanted to be
his own man."

United find themselves in 12th spot in the Premier League table after six games, eight points off the pace set by leaders Arsenal.

Despite the upheaval at Old Trafford, Steele still thinks the personnel in Moyes' squad will start producing better results.

"There were massive changes - the manager, chief executive, Scholes retiring and the coaches," said Steele.

"But there are enough players in that dressing room to win when it really starts.

"My time was up, I'm proud of what I did at United and I have great memories."
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #12
J. A. Adji
first team
-

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
J. A. Adji is a jewel in the roughJ. A. Adji is a jewel in the roughJ. A. Adji is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajrinited View Post
[B]

Did you speak to Moyes?
Yeah, he spoke to both me, Mick and Rene. I told him that he was making a brave call. He listened to the managers advice, but he wanted to make his own decisions.

There has been some huge changes. The manager has left, the CEO has left, Scholes has retired and the coaching team has. left. However, there are enough of players in the dressing room who can make sure that United will keep winning.

My time at United is up and I am very proud of what I achieved, I have some great memories.
Ternyata Moyes gak jauh beda sama Opa soal karakter.

Opa Alex pernah bilang di jamannya dia tidak boleh ada orang yang lebih nge-bos dari Opa sendiri di OT. Sekalipun bnyk keputusannya termasuk soal Nani yang sampai dikritik oleh cucunya

Dan sepertinya Moyes ingin menerapkan hal itu juga dengan caranya sendiri. Salut, Moyes mengambil alih kepemimpinan, meninggalkan zona nyamannya di Everton, mempertaruhkan reputasinya dan menerima tantangan di saat MU justru baru ditinggal 3 sosok penting: Sir Alex, David Gill dan Paul Scholes.
J. A. Adji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Eks Pelatih Kiper MU Sebut De Gea Terbaik Dunia

Bola.net - David de Gea merupakan kiper nomor satu dunia dan bahkan punya kemampuan yang jauh melebihi Manuel Neuer, demikian menurut penuturan mantan pelatih kiper Manchester United, Eric Steele.

De Gea memang tampil impresif di bawah mistar gawang Setan Merah musim ini. Begitu hebatnya hingga pemain Spanyol itu lantas disebut memancing minat Real Madrid di bursa transfer musim panas mendatang.

"Bagi saya, ia merupakan kiper terbaik di dunia. Ia jauh lebih baik dari Neuer. Jika saya diminta untuk menyusun tim yang terdiri dari pemain terbaik di dunia, maka untuk pos kiper saya tidak bakal ragu untuk memilih David de Gea," tutur Steele pada Marca.

United kini tengah bersiap menghadapi Cambridge United di laga ulangan Piala FA tengah pekan ini. (mar/rer)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
Aba_MaczUnited, Andi Istiabudi, Ardhie Nemanja, Didit_GGMU, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, Geary_7, h-ANG, hendiplast, herzgiggsy, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, Om Juna, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, Van_Munandar, Victory