United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Marnick Vermijl

14/11/2012 09:15 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Focus on... Vermijl

MUTV's regular feature puts United's younger players under the spotlight...

First team played for?
Peer. It's my home town, just a little one.

First competitive game?
I was four years old for my first competitive game. It was in my home town for a little club. Normally, I wasn't supposed to play until five because of regulations but they said: 'Yeah, go*on and just do it'.

Signed for United...
I was playing for two years at Standard Liege and then Warren Joyce and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer came to watch me at a tournament in Holland. From there, I needed to coem here and do some tests and I was alright.

First player you idolised...
It's always been Paul Scholes, to be fair. Scholes and Ryan Giggs, when I was young.

What are your strengths?
My pace going forward. I just enjoy myself when I can go forward.

Biggest achievement...
It's a difficult question. Just like it was a dream for me as a young kid to play for great club and now I have achieved it at Manchester United.

What is your career highlight so far?
Playing in the Capital One Cup. First, it was going on tour with the first team but now, playing a game [against Newcastle], I think that's the one.

Why do you love football?
I see it as a hobby. I like going out every day onto the pitch, just enjoying myself.

What don't you like about football?
I wouldn't say hate but I don't think anybody likes to run, run and run until he's so tired that he can't move. But that's part of the game. You can't become a footballer without running!

What are your*career ambitions?
Just take it step-by-step trying to get in the first team here and then we'll see.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marnick Vermijl

05/12/2012 10:31 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Exclusive Q and A: Vermijl

Marnick Vermijl gives*a first*major interview to*Inside United ...

Tell us about your senior debut against Newcastle United…
I was a bit nervous before the game, but I think that’s normal if you’re going to play in such a big stadium for such a big team. I really enjoyed it – with all the young lads playing, and to get the win and go through, made it even better. Old Trafford’s a big pitch, so it didn’t make it any easier that I’d been injured beforehand. I think that’s why I started feeling my hamstring, because I’d only had three days’ worth of training beforehand.

You were particularly impressive in the Manchester Senior Cup win over Bury. The manager takes notice of these games*- do you think that helped earn your Capital One Cup call-up?
It was only a few days before the Newcastle game so that was a major boost for me as well to score.

Breaking into the first team must make all the hard work worthwhile…
It’s why you’re doing it. Everyone at the club is trying to achieve the aim of playing in the first team.

Have you always been a right-back?
When I was young, I started out as a striker. But down the years I went a position back and then a position back. I was actually a central defender until I was 16 or 17 and then started to play right-back, even though I’d never played there before. I came into the national youth team and they played me right-back too. I think in football at the moment, you need to get forward from the right-back position. It’s the modern game and I think it’s the most enjoyable part of football as well. Is that part of a tactical switch with the midfields becoming tighter and the full-backs being asked to provide more width? Yes, you have more space out there if you play that way.

Do you look up to anyone in the role?
Down the years, it was Gary Neville.

Would you agree that one of your strengths, like Gary, is your consistency?
Definitely. It’s an important part of the game to be consistent as well as everything else. It’s about working hard every day in training to make sure you have enough in your tank to get those games under your belt.

Do you think United do have the best second-string team in the country?
I think we only lost two or three games all last season. I’d say we are one of the best teams – when you think that we won everything last year, you can’t really look beyond us.

It’s a different format this year. Are you finding the Under-21 league any different to the Reserves as it was last season?
It’s more or less the same. You can have three over-aged players and a keeper and, last year, mostly three players or so played from the first team, so I don’t think it’s that much different. We have a young team this year as well as the older ones from last season.

What are the behind-closed-doors games like – are they competitive?
Definitely. It’s good to get a run-out in the team for everyone if they need a match and, for the younger ones who play in those fixtures, it’s a way to show the manager that you want to get into the team.

Do you like having senior players stepping down to play with you at that level?
Definitely. Someone like Darren Fletcher is great as he runs around and coaches. To have someone like him in the team is a big step for us.

As a group, you’re all pushing hard to compete for places aren’t you?
We’ve got a lot of good, young players. There’s not much difference between us so I believe the manager can trust a lot of these youngsters. You need to get your chance and then you need to perform.

Do you feel settled as you’ve been here since 2010?
This is my third year now at United. My first year was more about adapting to the English game. Last year, I played in almost all the games and this year I’ve got to ultimately try to make the step up to the first team. You’re always looking to make that step up the ladder.

How did it feel when you heard United wanted to sign you?
Like a dream. From when I was young, I always supported Manchester United.

And we have a bunch of Belgians here now – Pereira, Ekangamene, Januzaj…
Yes, and there are Belgian players coming through in all the places in England, not just here. Chelsea signed the Musonda brothers, all three of them. The younger one, Charly, is supposed to be really good. Andreas plays in the same Belgium age group as him and those two are ones they really rate.

Belgium are a rising force. Having represented your country at various youth levels, is one of your goals to make the full national side?
I feel I’m making progress with the national team. We have a lot of good players – and young players. The aim is to get in the team for Belgium as well as United. I will need to get my chance, but my first aim is to get as many games as I can in the first team here at United.**

How have the national team managed to do so well. Is it down to the coaching?
There has always been a lot of talent plus we play good*football but the results never came. The only thing that has changed is we're getting the results with good football. As the players have got older, they've become more*experienced. I think we had eight players who play in the [Barclays] Premier League who were in the side against Scotland.*
Old 15-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Man Utd full-back signs new three year contract

The Elastico (Weblog) 16:10 12-Jul-13
By Christopher Atkins / 12 July 2013

Manchester United full-back Marnick Vermijl has signed a new three-year contract with the Old Trafford side, following an excellent 2012-13 season in which he was voted in second place for the club’s Young Player of the Year award.

ermijl, 21, joined Manchester United in 2010 from Standard Liege and has gone on to become a regular for the club’s Under-21 side at right-back for the past two seasons. The new deal will tie him to the club until June 2016.

While the capture of Uruguayan Guillermo Varela may mean that his step up to first-team level is halted for the time being, the club have seen fit to add three years to his current contract, with a loan move a possibility for the coming season.

A Belgium youth international, Vermijl made his senior debut last September in a League Cup victory over Newcastle United. If he can gain experience away from the club, it is thought that he could well play a future role in the first-team setup.

While the news has not yet officially been announced by the club, the extension has been covered by several Belgian media outlets over the past 24 hours.

Quote:
DoronSalomon: "You'd be hard-pushed to find a more consistent and reliable player than Vermijl for our Reserves the last couple of years... (1/2)"
Quote:
DoronSalomon: "...if he's not to go out on loan, I'd be pretty happy to see him provide cover for Rafael. Under the radar, he's progressed very well (2/2)"
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #4
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Vermijl layak untuk mendapatkan kesempatan....

The 20-year-old Belgian right-back has been Mr. Consistent for United’s U21s over the past couple of years and last year earned his first senior debut with a solid performance against Newcastle United in the Capital One Cup.

Vermijl signed a new two year deal with the club on Monday and speaking to Belgium’s Sporza, Vermijl said that he was convinced after having a chat with David Moyes.

“I had a conversation with the new manager David Moyes that finally took me over the bridge,” he told Sporza.

“I am part of his future. He said sorry [about not taking me on the tour] but he wanted to take a small core per se because there on stage he would only play a couple of games.

“Also Vidic, Nani, Valencia and Smalling have remained in Manchester so overall, I am in good company.”

Vermijl has been one of the most impressive players for Warren Joyce’s side and was instrumental in their U21 Premier League triumph last year.

But the Belgian has his eyes set on bigger things and cited that this ‘season of truth’ may help him achieve the dreams he is chasing.

He continued: ”This is for me the season of truth.

“I want to get a lot of opportunities to play in the Premier League, because secretly I’m still dreaming of the World Cup in Brazil.

“The right back position at United is where a battle taking place. You never know.”

Rafael was extremely good last season for United so Vermijl may find his game time limited despite his desires for first team action and the Belgian refused to rule out a loan move should it materialise.

“If next month would show that I should temporarily go to another club to work, I do not say no to a loan turn.

“There are some interested clubs. I would play a lot but most of all I want to play at Manchester United.”

The Peoples Person (Weblog) | Photo: Flickr/Arcainus
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
rondwisan

01/10/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Vermijl: Hard times are helpful

Marnick Vermijl recognises he is one of the senior Under-21 players at Manchester United after returning from a difficult season-long loan at NEC Nijmegen.

The Belgian defender has shown his versatility this term by operating as a centre-back for Warren Joyce's side. He's also stepped up to the first team,*playing 90 minutes in the Capital One Cup exit against MK Dons.

"It's different to when I came here," explained the 22-year-old to MUTV. "I was the young one but now I'm the old one. I need to help the youngsters who come up to our squad to feel good and play well. They need to learn the game at the reserve-team level.

"I think we've made a pretty good start. We've got a really strong team with a lot of youngsters as well."

Playing in a winning team again at United is in stark contrast to Vermijl's last campaign, when he was unable to stave off relegation from the Dutch Eredivisie with his loan club NEC.

"When I arrived there, five games had been played already and they only had two points," he stated. "So we knew it would be a difficult season, fighting for every point down there. The fans are behind you but there is a lot of pressure at NEC so it was good for my development and now I see the other side of the game.

"We can win every single game here at United but we had to fight for every single ball there and it was very different with more defending than attacking."

The Belgian also insists he can take something from the painful experience at Stadium:MK in August when only his second senior appearance resulted in a much-changed*United losing 4-0 to the League One outfit.

"I've been in and around the squad for a couple of years now but never made the step up to be a regular," he added. "Milton Keynes was a shock result but we have to learn from it."
Old 02-02-2015, 11:55 PM   #6
HaRrY-UIK
reserve player
bagi waktu sama yg disebelah

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
HaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud of
Visit HaRrY-UIK's Twitter

Marnick Vermijl has joined Sheffield Wednesday for an undisclosed fee. All the best for the future, Marnick. #mufc

akhirnya harus pindah karena gagal nembus tim utama

Semoga sukses anak muda... :-)
HaRrY-UIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 12:39 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Terbukti persaingan mendapat tempat di tim utama United sangat berat.
Jangankan pemain muda seperti Marnick Vermijl, pemain sekelas Chicarito dan Danny Welbeck juga harus tersisih karena persaingan yang ketat. Terima kasih atas pengabdian singkatmu di United, Marnick Vermijl
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:51 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Vermijl: Tinggalkan MU Adalah Langkah Yang Tepat

Bola.net - Fullback asal Belgia, Marnick Vermijl menjadi salah satu pemain yang berpindah klub pada hari penutupan bursa transfer kemarin. Pemain 23 tahun ini dilepas secara permanen oleh Manchester United menuju Sheffield Wednesday dengan nilai transfer yang dirahasiakan.

Pergi meninggalkan klub tersukses Premier League menuju penghuni Championship, Vermijl mengaku bahwa ini merupakan langkah terbaik bagi karirnya. Sejak direkrut United pada tahun 2010 silam Vermijl memang baru dua pertandingan bermain untuk tim utama.

Atas kepindahan tersebut, Vermijl menyebut striker United yang kini dipinjam oleh The Owls, Will Keane turut memegang peranan penting.

"Will adalah sahabat saya, dia mengatakan banyak hal bagus tentang klub ini. Dia sangat menikmati momen bermain untuk Wednesday," ungkap Vermijl seperti dilansir situs resmi klub.

"Hal itu membuat keputusan saya lebih mudah, karena saat ini saya ada dalam periode yang sangat penting dalam karir. Saya tahu bahwa pergi dari United adalah langkah yang tepat, dan kini saya sudah tidak sabar untuk segera menyatu dengan rekan-rekan baru."(swfc/mri)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 44
Aba_MaczUnited, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, asririzky, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Brian Agni, clsenz, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Fajar_, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Gigih Prakoso, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, iamsetia, ihsan_banget, irhamutd, jifortin, Johnny Depp, King_Cantona, mas_ado, MichaelMU, NdeGue, oldark, penk22_, revald, rio vander vidic, rizky na, robby7beckham, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, widy, wira_ozora, zudomiriku