United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #51
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: David Gill

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Klo sampe city dihukum ma Gill para ABU bakal cuap2 ini untuk kepentingan United.

UEFA give Gill power to punish United's rivals... if they fall foul of financial fair play
Ian Ladyman - dailymail

On Monday night, a UEFA spokeswoman confirmed that Gill’s committee will have an influence over whether clubs’ finances entitle them to play in major European competition.

This is despite that fact that the Club Financial Control Body will go through individual clubs’ finances initially to see if they meet the targets set by FFP. Gill will play no role in this part of the process.
ada juga orangnya City yang duduk di jabatan penting FA, bisa ngebalas dengan persulit jadwal United tuh

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:13 AM   #52
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Kaitannya dengan berita duka di thread sebelah:

Gill leads Crompton tributes

Former Manchester United chief executive David Gill has paid tribute to former goalkeeper and coach Jack Crompton, who has died aged 91.

Crompton made 212 appearances for the Red Devils and was part of the team that won the 1948 FA Cup and league title in 1952.

"I have known Jack for many years and was always struck by his humility," said Gill, who stepped down from his role at United to commit his time to European governing body UEFA, where he is now an executive committee member.

"As a man that achieved so much in the game, he always sought to put much more back.

"His tireless work for the Manchester County FA will be hard to replace and he was great company at reserve matches, which he attended with such regularity, even in the poor health that he had to suffer in the last few years.

"His kindness and good humour distinguished him and the club and football in general will miss him greatly."

After ending his playing career, Crompton took up a coaching role under the guidance of Sir Matt Busby and was part of the Scot's backroom team for the 1968 European Cup final triumph against Benfica at Wembley before eventually becoming reserve team manager.

HTML Code:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/gill-leads-crompton-tributes-29395612.html

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:39 AM   #53
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Michel Platini played significant role in persuading David Gill to stand for the British vice-presidency on FIFA's executive committee

UEFA president Michel Platini played the biggest role in persuading David Gill to stand for the British vice-presidency seat on FIFA’s executive committee. Manchester United director Gill had long been considered the obvious replacement when Northern Ireland’s Jim Boyce stands down in 2015.

But he made it clear he was not prepared to be part of a FIFA regime led by Sepp Blatter, which led to the FA to even consider putting forward a current player in Rio Ferdinand for the British VP election. However, the persuasive Platini, backed up by FA chairman Greg Dyke, have changed Gill’s mind, with Platini saying he wanted influential Euro voices on FIFA rather than ‘sheep’ just following Blatter’s lead.

Michel Platini played the biggest role in persuading David Gill to stand for the British vice-presidency

Quote:
“This is a decision I have been thinking about for some time,” said Gill. “Although I had initially wanted to focus on developing my relatively new role within Uefa, I believe there is an opportunity, if elected, to use the Fifa position to make a real difference while complementing that ongoing work.

“Having sounded out many people across the game including fellow board members at Manchester United, the FA and Uefa, I would hope to make a positive contribution and use my candidacy to drive a debate for continued reform.”

Last edited by troy andreas; 08-10-2014 at 11:59 AM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #54
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former Manchester United chief David Gill reflects on run-ins with Sir Alex Ferguson and 'nightmare' Dimitar Berbatov deal

* David Gill worked Sir Alex Ferguson during time as chief executive
* They both stepped down from their respective roles in May 2013
* Gill struggled to convince Daniel Levy into selling Dimitar Berbatov

Former Manchester United chief executive David Gill has given fans a glimpse of life at Old Trafford when Sir Alex Ferguson ruled the roost.

Gill and Ferguson both left the club in 2013 as United entered a transitional phase under former Everton boss David Moyes.

And Gill was particularly illuminating when discussing the transfer dealings at Old Trafford during a business class at Manchester Grammar School.

Gill was embroiled in lengthy negotiations with Daniel Levy when trying to sign Dimitar Berbatov

'I don’t know (why clubs do business so late in the window). It is very difficult,' he told the Manchester Evening News.

'With Tottenham, I’m not speaking out of turn, and Daniel Levy, he would like to do that.

'In 2008, when we won the Champions League, we decided that we couldn’t rely on [Carlos] Tevez, [Wayne] Rooney and [Cristiano] Ronaldo to score all the goals so went for another forward and that was [Dimitar] Berbatov. I spoke to Daniel Levy in June that year, made an offer, and it went on for the whole summer.

'It was a nightmare. There was a great picture my wife took of me, on holiday in Florida, on the phone to Daniel Levy, with my foot on a fire hydrant.

'In the end I felt it affected Spurs because we did the deal in the end, at midnight on deadline day, so Tottenham couldn’t get a replacement in.

'The way the deal got done was that Daniel needed a striker and asked about Fraizer Campbell. So Alex had to phone up Fraizer and say "by the way Fraizer, do me a favour, you’re going to Tottenham now". And that’s how it happened.'

On Ferguson's transfer strategies, Gill said: 'I would speak to Alex very regularly, once a day, twice a day some days, and would meet him every Friday morning very early.

'We had discussions about players. He would give certain priorities, like the character being harmonious, to an extent.

'But the very fact that Manchester United were winning trophies on a regular basis under Alex, people wanted to come and play for him.'

Gill and Ferguson enjoyed a strong relationship at United but even the chief executive was not immune from the Scot's fiery temper.

'We had some run-ins,' Gill said. 'If we hadn’t I don’t think we would have been effective. At the end of the day, we both wanted Manchester United to be as successful as it could be.

'If the team does well, you get prize money and a lot of extra income in. It’s all high margins so you can reinvest that back in the team, which is the most important part.

'I think I walked out of his office once. The language was atrocious. But he called me a couple of hours later talking about something else as if nothing had happened. I thought, "fair enough".'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3237685/Former-Manchester-United-chief-David-Gill-reflects-run-ins-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-nightmare-Dimitar-Berbatov-deal.html
Old 17-09-2015, 12:43 PM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester City will never eclipse United in Asia and certain markets, says David Gill but praises Sheikh Mansour's vision

* Former chief executive David Gill feels Manchester United will always be bigger than City in certain markets
* Gill believes that United's history and heritage gives them an advantage
* But the 58-year-old did praise Sheikh Mansour's work at City

Manchester City will never be as big as United in Asia and in certain markets across the world, according to David Gill.

But the former United chief executive believes City owner Sheikh Mansour has done an 'incredible' job since taking over at the club in 2008.

Speaking at an event to celebrate Manchester Grammar School's 500th anniversary Gill, who left United with Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013, claimed City could never hope to challenge their rivals in various parts of the world.

Former Manchester United chief executive David Gill doesn't think City can compete globally

The Red Devils have a major following in Asia and bring in a huge amount of revenue from merchandise

'I’m not being arrogant here but it (City) will never be as big as Manchester United in Asia and certain markets,' he said.

'Look at Liverpool - the club haven’t won the league for so many years but they are very popular in Asia.

'The big teams with history and heritage, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Real Madrid, have that.'

Gill, the Football Association's vice chairman, was asked how United reacted when news filtered through that Sheikh Mansour had taken over across town.

'The immediate reaction was, ‘we’ve seen it before with Abramovich (at Chelsea)’ and you have to deal with it,' the former FIFA president revealed.

'Clearly, he shook it up in terms of the investments he made.

'They made mistakes but they now have a very good team and you can’t argue with that.'

Gill also praised Sheikh Mansour's impact off the field. Aside from huge investment in playing staff, City have built a new £200million training complex in one of Manchester's most deprived wards and have built a sixth form college and sports centre for community use.

United fans wait in their numbers to greet their team and fill out stadiums during pre-season tours

'I think you also have to give credit to their vision, so to speak.' he added.

'What they’ve done in conjunction with the Manchester city council in east Manchester is fantastic.'

Gill hailed Sheikh Mansour's impact and believes he has already created a lasting legacy.

'If Sheikh Mansour decided he wanted to sell the club tomorrow, what he’s left there, in terms of the development of that whole area, is unbelievable and is great testament to what they have done,' he said.

According to the Manchester Evening News Gill, who was replaced by Ed Woodward, warned that City's growth meant United would have to rise to the challenge.

'Clearly, they have raised their game and it is a very well run club,' he said.

'It’s very exciting for the Premier League. They will, without a doubt, be a long term player and a force to be reckoned with for many years.

'And I think Manchester United have got to respond to that as well as other clubs.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3236864/Manchester-City-never-eclipse-United-Asia-certain-markets-says-David-Gill-praises-Sheikh-Mansour-s-vision.html
Old 09-10-2015, 12:21 PM   #56
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FIFA vice-president David Gill calls for emergency ExCo meeting
By Danielle Joynson

FIFA vice-president David Gill and Germany's Wolfgang Niersbach have called for an emergency meeting of the world governing body's executive committee.

Gill, who is the former chief executive of Manchester United, has called for the meeting after FIFA president Sepp Blatter, UEFA president Michel Platini and FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke were given 90-day suspensions by the Ethics Committee.

Blatter, who is due to stand down from his role next February, has been banned from all football-related activity after criminal proceedings were opened against him in relation to a "disloyal" £1.3m payment handed to Platini in 2011.

This afternoon, the English Football Association, who continue to back Platini for the FIFA presidency, said in a statement: "This is an extremely disappointing day for football. We trust the FIFA Ethics Committee will conduct the investigations in an independent, robust and timely manner. As we said last week, there are key questions that have arisen in the past month that must be answered by those concerned.

"This important process, along with the investigation by the Swiss Attorney General, should not be allowed to affect the need for urgent change at FIFA. Our over-riding concern has always been for full and transparent reform as soon as possible and this remains the FA's priority.

"David Gill, the British member of the FIFA executive, along with Wolfgang Niersbach, the German representative, have today called for an emergency meeting of the FIFA executive to discuss this morning's events. They are conscious that both the president and general secretary of FIFA are currently suspended.

"We also understand there will be a meeting of the 54 UEFA nations as soon as next week. The FA committed this summer to supporting Mr Platini in his bid to become the next president of FIFA. "

At the FA board meeting last week, we decided that remained our position while inquiries into certain allegations were being investigated. We now await the results of both the Ethics Committee inquiry and the investigation of the Swiss Attorney General. We note that Mr Platini has issued a strong statement protesting his innocence." Issa Hayatou has been appointed as acting president of FIFA following Blatter's suspension.

Source : http://www.sportsmole.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 61
abeat_bjm, achiell, ali_iyan, amienz_muhamad, Andi Istiabudi, baradhatu, byebye21, chevy solskjaer, ciptasu, dannyboy, Didit_GGMU, dr_ifan, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fickarardana, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, giediego, Gustar_UIBontang, hdhe16, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, jonajoni, kingherooney, Lucky_Cantona007, mrl74, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, oldark, Om Juna, Ozzie Manchunian, panda777, psichopat, putra_ME, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, saksono, sepatu_ancur, Stevenson Meyki, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanmuujii, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, zudomiriku